Bring4th

Full Version: Deep Meaning Questions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't mean this to be rhetorical, but am genuinely curious. Others can add a question or provide an answer.

"What is the capacity to experience infinite wonder?"

I'm not sure in 3D if we can experience infinite wonder with our human minds. Or if there's a limit.
-----
7.8 Questioner: At what point would this calling be enough for you to openly come among the people on Earth? How many entities on Earth would have to call the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not calculate the possibility of coming among your peoples by the numbers of calling, but by a consensus among an entire societal-memory complex which has become aware of the infinite consciousness of all things. This has been possible among your peoples only in isolated instances.
-----
(02-16-2016, 06:54 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't mean this to be rhetorical, but am genuinely curious. Others can add a question or provide an answer.

"What is the capacity to experience infinite wonder?"

I'm not sure in 3D if we can experience infinite wonder with our human minds. Or if there's a limit.

It is not your human-ness that limits your mind, rather it is your mind that limits you to human-ness.

Spirit creates mind and mind creates body. We are always coalescing a reality about our consciousness that matches the resonance of our minds.