Bring4th

Full Version: What is the Law of Foreverness?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
3.10 [...]The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

Hello friends.  Vanaliosaldo/TPP here, and now Only.

I left because I discovered the Law of One is not for me.  Yes, I am confused.  I did my meditations, found visualization suggestions across my short yet intensive search for answers across the internet.  In visualizing myself as 'The' Sacred Geometry ('the' as in leaving it to my inner self to unconsciously formulate whatever 'the' is) in a meditation I got the suggestion from within to visualize myself inside a pyramid and that meditation took me way too far.

It lead to wisdom of visualizing the sun within me coming out as I am, and that lead to the above quote penultimately, like a huge arrow blinking.  It said 'do this' 'don't dally' 'become the sun and let it out'

So I'm letting it out.  My subconscious says...That there is evil where there is something that is live, the word itself is evil backwards.  And ultimately I have come to discover that my reality is one of inversion, going through in reverse.

A bit about me before I say more.

In the early years of my life I discovered inside of me a desire to leave this place.  It had no outlet such as suicide or murder, and on top of that there was the unconscious lesson from the other side not to kill myself.  I remember the world WAS magic.  Gusts of wind carried dust like a wall and blew over me at school, it profoundly effected myself and other children even stopped and looked at it.  I saw swirls in water and understood them as -the way things are- and realized there was more to life than this or that.  I looked at fire with fear and awe and the Earth itself was oddly dead even in life...
As I grew into society I was alone, worse yet I put myself in a place of being alone.  No family, a weirdo, trying to connect with others to be rejected time and time again.  I resolved to recluse myself into fantasy, because fantasy was my reality.  Magic was my reality.  I disappeared into dragons, aliens, stories of epic tales, I disappeared from society.
My red ray was deactivated at puberty, my yellow ray was deactivated at adulthood and there is no reason beyond myself.  I seek something that even here was not remotely discovered, and not anywhere will it be.  I pull from the top down, from violet to red and it is confusion ingrained, the end all be all for me is the mundane, where things start and the end was eternity.  Once my Blue ray deactivates I will not be well in any sense of the word and that time nears much sooner than expected even once realized.  It was like dia-gnosing myself with a terminal illness of insanity to come.
My mirrors reflect a profound excuse, many emptiness'es that are the answers that I never wanted to see.  Simply put, I belong because I don't want to be here.

When I first found the Law of One, it was in the throes of prepared suicide.  You could say it was like plugging into a battery, can you imagine my discontent when I discovered my view of the Law of One was actually one of black magic?  Forgive this analogy but Ra in the first few sessions says it's not well for those not intending service to all to perform the ritual to contact them, and to discover Don was essentially sociopathic in certain ways (by information garnished from this forum) with how he treated Carla during the contact, and the dis/harmonious nature of the group despite it being called harmonious.

That is simply my view.  I see gray in everything, the Law of One is no excuse to this, this is not a post about polarity but of where the Law of One has lead me to.  The Law of Foreverness.

In meditating on it, it was like touching something I was not meant to touch.  Not supposed to touch, a vibration that has nothing to it...  I found no answers, there are none truly.  I found no wisdom or love, there is no such things past a point.  I touched not even realization.  I garnished from it feelings and emptiness of thought, leaving only my intellectual mind to re-mind me of where I was just before I found the Law of One.  Everything else is zapped clear.  Intelligence (yellow/ego) itself clings for survival, and it is not informed but out(per)formed, it is not good enough, it is not going along for the ride.

My Ego tells me that control of itself is necessary and I made excuses endlessly, in every mirror I see excuses, even the answers are excuses and so I'm left with this one final question before I leave Bring4th permanently to find my own way to heal.  I hit something and it messed me up in my mind.  I look outside and I see magic and bliss even in emptiness.  I speak my truth and find it is an excuse.  I love and nothing happens.  I hate and nothing happens.  I sought myself and found nothing, a being of emptiness in the positive sense, and to be something is so distraught to me I find my realizing I am something is disturbing.  I can't leave, I can't come forth, I am...Well.

I am without any words to properly explain or convey what I feel, I thought maybe there were answers but I see there is no answer, not of mystery or confusion or clarity.  The closest understanding I had just before I touched Eternity was that:
  • There is a Beginning to all Beginning infinitely.  This is known as Eternity.

• There is an End to all End infinitely.  This is known as Truth.

• The Middle of this Beginning and End, is the Source.  And perhaps should be viewed as both the end and beginning simultaneously.

But once I touched Eternity, already discerning Truth as naturally evolving, and Source following, I...Hit something that sucked me up.  A sober meditation turned to hallucinations and reality is again as if I were a child, but on top of it is where I was.  The result is purely confusion, making sense of something I cannot.  Understanding it in silence, I cannot convey, I am not able to, if not by divine design, then by my own conscious limiting, to tell you what I felt or experienced except that it was like touching the sun of all suns, and finding I was nothing.

Again, nothing in a positive sense, I cannot describe it.  The emptiness of energy, of vibration, of frequency.

I dreamed of Foreverness in the form of a child with control of time in short bursts, too scared to look beyond the play gym he was in even when he slammed through the vents and saw more beyond all that there was.  I dreamed of Foreverness as the people all around me laughing and mocking me, and that I was a joke.  I dreamed of foreverness as a journey that ends in tragedy.

There was a part of me that realized the Creation is actually Alone.  Just like me.  That reality is an insane deity's dream.  Energy is just Thought (See: motion) given form, and intention is nothing more than insanity (See: thoughtfulness) given something to do.  I have always resonated with the madness and empty deity's in fantasy worlds.  The Deceiver of the Necrons, The Laughing God of the Eldar, The Joker, The Empty Lord Zaros and the devious mahjarret Sliske in Gielinor,  to name just a few...  I have always known quietly that I am in a puzzle without the pieces to complete it, that I am in a puzzle missing pieces because they do not exist.

To answer with insanity, I guess you could say I discovered that the truth about Earth for me was to simply make sense of insanity as just being insanity.  In the Sane...

To put this in chakra terms.  And I am so sorry, there is no small way to explain this.
  • Red and Yellow formulate Orange.
  • Yellow and Blue formulate Green.
  • Then Red and Blue Formulate Violet.
  • And Blue and Violet formulate Indigo.

What this means...
1. The Basest Pulling of Creation [from eternity] (Red: the Start) and Truth (Blue: the End) formulate a manner of direction (Violet);
2. Violet directs the 'formulator' (Indigo: that which designs formulae) from Truth (End: Blue) and Eternity (Start: Red).
3. Green is the Source [Love: OIC, Unity] which informs Truth (Blue) but only exists because Violet designed it after the fact by creating a Formulator (Indigo) with Eternity and Truth (Red and Blue) to design a Master Builder or Construct[ion] aka [Sacred] Geometry and [Self/Aware] Intelligence (Yellow) to be used with Truth (Blue) to Formulate Love (Green).

Once you include the absence of Time and linearity for Simultaneity, and it might take a few hours of thinking upon, you begin to realize Existence is a form of insanity begetting sanity, that from a Human point of view, there is no clear cut anything, it was all lost at some point and refound and lost and refound and lost into infinity.

When the Creator found itself to be, as Ra says, we wonder what it's origins was.  The Origins are of themselves, Insanity finally finding...  What did it find?  Itself.

For this Place, to Me, is Insanity, I found excuses everywhere for the suffering on this planet, I found excuses everywhere for the love on this planet, and it goes to reason, if all things are excuses, even Eter-nity, Infi-nity, U-nity, there is no reason, no point, no answer.

Simply put, it is proper to say all came from nothing.  There is no mechanism needed.  There was at some point, before Eternity was even conceived, emptiness, not of absence, but of just itself.  A lacking of shape, of dimension, of essence, of being, of anything.

And this lacking was still, still something, still there.  It was stillness.

That was The Law of Foreverness.  As I understood it, as it broke me...

What is the Law of Foreverness?  To come before the Law of One.  Before Creator, before form and motion, before everything and anything there was Still, and is Still...  The underlying truth, the mystery clad one creator was not a creator nor mystery clad.

In my unconsciousness which is my method of seeking, as I operate in reverse there was confusion.  Confusion is the basest state of Stillness just after it has left Stillness.

This, this is my only Truth and it has utterly wrecked me.  I don't know how I am to live like this, I don't know how I am to be like this.  I don't know how I am to operate like this, when there is one thing I wish to return to and meditation does not bring me there.  There are barriers that do not stop me but drain me in order to halt me, a form of self binding.  I can't bring this out, I can't tell anyone this.  That I'm even doing it now is revolutionarily, for myself, against everything I believe[d] in.

I betray myself for others now.  And realize I am insane.  Seeing things that aren't there.  Knowing things I can't put in to form simply so anyone could understand.

Let this be my last thread.

What is the Law of Foreverness to you?

(Do you see?  Please...Someone see it...)
(No one will see.  I see.  There is only more confusion to come.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude why does it sound like you didn't read the Law of One or it sounds like you skimmed it. Don't be lazy bro. Re Read the creation story, would you like me to quote it for you?

What is the law of foreverness? Love! First there was Awareness and after awareness came love. light was not formulated until some time after, since light lead to physical matter  it is light that is insanity!

Think about this dude, what happens without forgiveness, you have grudges and fights that last millenia, The law of foreverness then has to be forgiveness since it is the malleable part or flexible part of love which then acts like water.
Quote:3.10 [...]The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

This is my interpretation: those who find love (4D) seek the understanding of the ways of using light. Light is what all creation is comprised of, so understanding how to use light in all its manifestations, as a tool, is wisdom (5D). Those who master this seek to go beyond separation into oneness (6D). Beyond oneness is foreverness (7D).

What does that mean? It would be foolish to pretend to know, and it would be presumptuous to guess, but I'll attempt it anyway Smile

Currently we are experiencing multiplicity. We are all forms thought up by the Logos, who is the original "I" (ego) of the One Infinite Creator. By reaching the state of oneness, we are coalescing and reintegrating back into the Logos. But the Logos himself is a thought (he has features and qualities, and therefore possesses a form, and all forms are thoughts in the mind of the OIC), and perhaps foreverness is what lies beyond that thought - the thinker who thought up the Logos - the OIC, "intelligent infinity". At that level, one is fully beyond creation, beyond change, and therefore in foreverness.
13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must have come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

13.8 Questioner: Can you state the next step?

Ra: The next step is still at this space/time nexus in your illusion achieving its progression as you may see it in your illusion. The next step is an infinite reaction to the creative principle following the Law of One in one of its primal distortions, freedom of will. Thus many, many dimensions, infinite in number, are possible. The energy moves from the intelligent infinity due first to the outpouring of randomized creative force, this then creating patterns which in holographic style appear as the entire creation no matter which direction or energy is explored. These patterns of energy begin then to regularize their own local, shall we say, rhythms and fields of energy, thus creating dimensions and universes.

13.9 Questioner: Then can you tell me how [the] galaxy and this planetary system were formed?

Ra: I am Ra. You must imagine a great leap of thought in this query, for at the last query the physical, as you call, it, universes were not yet born.

The energies moved in increasingly intelligent patterns until the individualization of various energies emanating from the creative principle of intelligent infinity became such as to be co-Creators. Thus the so-called physical matter began. The concept of light is instrumental in grasping this great leap of thought as this vibrational distortion of infinity is the building block of that which is known as matter, the light being intelligent and full of energy, thus being the first distortion of intelligent infinity which was called by the creative principle.

This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't know if this violates the law of confusion or the law of free will or not. Though, it is common for Service to self individuals to skip or misunderstand love, and to only think of things in terms through the intellect rather than wisdom and the feelings of the heart.
The Law of Foreverness is something I can only hope to glimpse for a moment with my third density mind/body/spirit complex, however I also understand that this lifetime is merely a tiny blip in the illusion of time. Why fret so much? Why not just seek pleasure in the form of creating happiness for yourself and others?

There is no escaping the trials and tribulations of the catalyst of third density incarnation, except for what you describe, the brief moments of respite in time/space during meditation and dreaming. You may seek the Law of Foreverness, as does Ra, however the steps Ra has taken to seek this state of being involve deliberate polarization. How do you reconcile that?
I used to think we would coalesce though this is incorrect, because that denies infinity into finite, and there can only be the reaching where there multiple individuals with one single unified understanding which would allow for infinity by it's nature of allowing the preservation of individuation. though by cooperation, perfectly psychically harmonized many can seem to be one working force.

The creation itself is designed to foster growth infinitely as a way of knowing the self. Herein another infinite paradox, where in this reality it is allowed for multiple density understandings of many put into one sphere, each in a state of becoming, and even through language alone, higher lessons cannot be discerned by those who are not ready to learn them. which leads one to need to accept those who are not ready to hear it, though to be of service, one is fervent in finding those who are ready to receive more as to assist.

Tho assistance too much hand holding would lead the other self to feel unappreciative of attempts to make the lesson easier for the soul remarking on it's own lessons within the post incarnational review.

I love to think of these paradoxes, perhaps that is why i understand that this law of foreverness, is much like dogs. and how they respond to their caretakers. infinite forgiveness to infinitely accept what is by allowing it to be what it is.
that's not to say allow some rapist to rape either. like you i see everything in grey.

and kind of devoid of meaning, though i may mirror the other side of your view.

i'm not talking about you but trying to explain to someone you can avoid sts forces in channeling by reaching a certain vibrational state.

what is foreverness really, it is love impressed to love itself being all that is. and from there another octave of growth. as other forms super imposed on this reality/creation.
I'm wondering if anyone understands this quote:
Quote:This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

What does it mean for the whole to be described by the straight line, and why/how would that then logically produce revolving lenticular shapes?
think of it like this a scientist can take an idea... or light, and go in one direction, infinitely.. for example one can take nuclear ideas... and take this in the form of harm and destruction, to create further and further forms of destruction.

Some of the marketed cremes contain radioactive material as created by corporations whose sole purpose is to raise profit margins and to serve their service to self interests as well as any other forces that would otherwise direct things in such a way as they have.

I could think of also bombs and all sorts of weaponization of radioactive technological know how... or light... light is logos it is rational thinking it is by definition all of the scientific world,

of course all of our scientific world has also been lead separated from love that we would call witch doctors and shamans.

light that is not impressed by love will go on to create technological disasters such as nukes and bombs, items and implements to further serve the self and alterior motives and selfish goals.

light impressed by love will take those same technological advancements and create them for the good of the people rather than the good of the few. something like a nuclear reactor.. and this is just one easy to explain example.

another example is gmo food genetically modified foods... if you have a corporation only interested in profit soley then it will create gmo foods more resistant to weedkillers rather than being more nutritiously beneficial for consumption.. that would be the service to self model. service to others model is taking the same intention of genetically modifiying food though what would that be like if it were done with the intention not of profit margin but to beneficially heal or help the one consuming it?

This is why love comes before light... forgiveness, love, always comes before. and light tries very hard to match love it cannot it must be impressed by love to bend... as you say. and at that point it is no longer straight... what causes light to bend? we call that gravity.. though in truth it is a part of this love that i speak.

though i could elaborate on more advanced examples. this is the easiest to communicate. for now.
(02-16-2016, 09:43 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dude why does it sound like you didn't read the Law of One or it sounds like you skimmed it. Don't be lazy bro. Re Read the creation story, would you like me to quote it for you?

What is the law of foreverness? Love! First there was Awareness and after awareness came love. light was not formulated until some time after, since light lead to physical matter  it is light that is insanity!

Think about this dude, what happens without forgiveness, you have grudges and fights that last millenia, The law of foreverness then has to be forgiveness since it is the malleable part or flexible part of love which then acts like water.

I thought that too.
It's not what I experienced.  Please keep that in mind, I experienced something.

Jade, I do deliberately polarize, I do every day towards what you deem Service to Others and partially towards what is deemed Service to Self in lieu of not overly polarizing exponentially for my own sake.  I call such acts choices of kindness, I bought my mother a muffin when she deserves nothing from me because I love her.

I drive my roommate to work at 6 in the morning with 2 hours of sleep because I love her as a friend, she's a roommate because of my suggestion, because she was homeless before hand. and would have no job without me getting her to her job. As two examples off the top of my head.

No reconciling needed regards the lack of polarizing, please restate your theory with this in mind. I don't skip love, I however am not always 100% of the time performing it, just because I don't resonate with the ways of things doesn't mean I'm not forced to adhere to them.

Stranger: Provide the full quote please while I go in search of a helpful gif for you.
(02-16-2016, 09:53 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I'm wondering if anyone understands this quote:

Quote:This light of love was made to have in its occurrences of being certain characteristics, among them the infinite whole paradoxically described by the straight line, as you would call it. This paradox is responsible for the shape of the various physical illusion entities you call solar systems, galaxies, and planets, all revolving and tending towards the lenticular.

What does it mean for the whole to be described by the straight line, and why/how would that then logically produce revolving lenticular shapes?

[Image: 01386d9598a82d20e5762067fed99ef4.gif]

Takes a bit of geospatial editing in mind configuration but this image might help you.
(02-16-2016, 09:51 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I love to think of these paradoxes, perhaps that is why i understand that this law of foreverness, is much like dogs. and how they respond to their caretakers. infinite forgiveness to infinitely accept what is by allowing it to be what it is.

Amen to that.

Darkness is but a paradox to solve, a "problem" that emerges from confusion and that is not yet understood as light/love. You can spend a near-eternity wanting your fate to have been otherwise but you can only always come to desire it to not have been any different than it was, and this is so for all the things.

Foreverness is the forever accepting of Infinity of Itself by experiencing Itself, would this not be the case I believe Infinity would not be.
I see lots of rotation but no straight line.  How do you see it applying?
Every single orbit is actually straight, the curvature of space creates the illusion of a curve.

It helps to see the images showing how space itself curves due to gravity, without gravity bending space, those motions would be straight in a single direction going on infinitely, that it bends creates the illusion of a spiral motion when it's really straight, hence a straight line spiral.
(02-16-2016, 10:24 PM)Only Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-16-2016, 09:43 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]

I thought that too.
It's not what I experienced.  Please keep that in mind, I experienced something.

Jade, I do deliberately polarize, I do every day towards what you deem Service to Others and partially towards what is deemed Service to Self in lieu of not overly polarizing exponentially for my own sake.  I call such acts choices of kindness, I bought my mother a muffin when she deserves nothing from me because I love her.

I drive my roommate to work at 6 in the morning with 2 hours of sleep because I love her as a friend, she's a roommate because of my suggestion, because she was homeless before hand. and would have no job without me getting her to her job.  As two examples off the top of my head.

No reconciling needed regards the lack of polarizing, please restate your theory with this in mind.  I don't skip love, I however am not always 100% of the time performing it, just because I don't resonate with the ways of things doesn't mean I'm not forced to adhere to them.

Stranger: Provide the full quote please while I go in search of a helpful gif for you.

You're the one who said it's not about polarity. To me it seems like you just lack the persistence and patience, then. You say, "I did my meditations" - as if you believe you have put in enough time/effort at this point to get whatever you believe is your due reward. I'm sorry, but true, deliberate polarization, the type that you seek, the type that is delineated in the Law of One specifically, takes sustained dedication, and is not what you currently seem to be practicing. "I bought my mother a muffin when she deserves nothing from me because I love her" - that sounds like you are forcing yourself to do what you see as "good acts" for "bad people" because you believe this is what will polarize you. True service to others is about radiating the knowledge of the self as the Creator to others, in the form of acceptance, forgiveness, and love.
By no means am I an expert on any of the subjects spoken here.

Our nature is to try and make sense of something that is senseless.
The Law of One is not meant to be made into so many categories for you to truly understand what you need.
And those telling you to re-watch the Ra material aren't doing any good.
It doesn't have to be this complicated, you don't have to use all rainbow colors to define yourself and your feelings for you are all that is.

Please, you will only hurt yourself more.
Stop seeking for answers and love yourself for who you REALLY are. And then meditate that love.

I love you friend.
Okay, you have your forms of service and mine Jade.  Thank you for your time and judgments upon me.  I look forward to any other responses pertaining to what people think of the Law of Foreverness as pertains to their ideal of what it is for one to be at the penultimate awareness of the Law of One to go further as with Ra to discern thoughts as to the Nature of the Law of Foreverness.

Jade, thank you, I'm sorry for offending you and your views of what it means to be of Service to Others, my Mother recently kicked me out for not moving a modem and router upstairs, I'll be without a roof as of March only thanks to my calling the police and them informing her she can't just kick me out since I pay rent, she doesn't deserve kindness in my view but I love her and thus continue my ritual of offering her a snack in good faith before she goes to her hellhole of a job, it is a polarizing act to me even in lieu of the ways of polarity.  It may be so very small, but it is something.

But truly, I am sorry.  It isn't about polarity, you're the one who brought polarity in, it is about the next step up, The Law of Foreverness.
(02-16-2016, 11:01 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]By no means am I an expert on any of the subjects spoken here.

Our nature is to try and make sense of something that is senseless.
The Law of One is not meant to be made into so many categories for you to truly understand what you need.
And those telling you to re-watch the Ra material aren't doing any good.
It doesn't have to be this complicated, you don't have to use all rainbow colors to define yourself and your feelings for you are all that is.

Please, you will only hurt yourself more.
Stop seeking for answers and love yourself for who you REALLY are. And then meditate that love.

I love you friend.

Aww.  Thank you...  My nature is sadly one that along my path I discovered the above mentioned to be my true nature, but in light of your way of telling me this...

You're right.  I have already decided to stop my seeking beyond Love, as it has led me down very tormented and disturbing roads...  The Law of One itself implies that the OIC is as much the dark things manifest as it is the bright ones...

This is by far the best answer any one could have given me...Stop seeking beyond, just look at the present now.  Stillness, and all of that, will be here...remaining, I don't need to do this to myself...

Thank you.  Just thank you.  That was what I needed to hear... Thank you...
Seriously Papercut, you just put me in tears...  Thank you...
This is my last post now, I got the answer I wasn't even looking for.  I want to thank you again Papercut, it took one person speaking to me in love to get through to me... Heart

Thank you, for a community of Love, I was met with mixed energies certainly many if not most of which were not Love.  Despite this, I wish you all forever well as you've all done better than most others I've come across.

Thank you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.

Good bye.
(02-16-2016, 09:30 PM)Only Wrote: [ -> ]3.10 [...]The progress is normally from the understanding which you now seek to a dimension of understanding which is governed by the laws of love, and which seeks the laws of light. Those who are vibrating with the Law of Light seek the Law of One. Those who vibrate with the Law of One seek the Law of Foreverness.

Law of love = 4th density
Law of light = 5th density
Law of One = 6th density
Law of foreverness = 7th density

It is just a progression away from illusion.

(02-16-2016, 09:30 PM)Only Wrote: [ -> ]Simply put, it is proper to say all came from nothing.  There is no mechanism needed.  There was at some point, before Eternity was even conceived, emptiness, not of absence, but of just itself.  A lacking of shape, of dimension, of essence, of being, of anything.

And this lacking was still, still something, still there.  It was stillness.

That was The Law of Foreverness.  As I understood it, as it broke me...

What is the Law of Foreverness?  To come before the Law of One.  Before Creator, before form and motion, before everything and anything there was Still, and is Still...  The underlying truth, the mystery clad one creator was not a creator nor mystery clad.

Personally I wouldn't quite describe it that way.  My perception is that everything that could exist has always existed and always will.  You might even call that the Law of Foreverness.  Creation is just the narrowing of focus to exclude a portion of this "everything", which results in the illusory perception that some things exist and some other things do not.  The stuff that "seems not to exist" still exists, and always will, we just forgot it for a while.  Therefore, eternity was never "conceived", it has just always been the case.  When will is withdrawn and the specific perspective is relinquished, we return to our expanded self of beingness/everythingness.  The narrowing of focus adds to the perfection of infinity because it gives us platform whereby we may appreciate and know the bliss from which we arise from.  Simply put, if you existed in orgasmic ecstasy all the time, you wouldn't know it because you have nothing to compare it to.  Thus, the illusion of separation serves the extremely valuable purpose of enhancing appreciation for the Foreverness.

Thus it is not everything that comes from nothing, but rather, the appearance of nothing comes from everything.  As Ra says, "The dissolution into nothingness is the dissolution into unity, for there is no nothingness."

Personally I'm happy to just Be.  I'm grateful to be an eye of the creator, with a unique vantage point on the rest of the whole.  This imaginary finite perspective gives us a place of relativity by which we can appreciate the absolute oneness we arise from.  You have to be cold to appreciate warmth, be hungry to appreciate food, and feel pain to truly comprehend pleasure.  These are the teaching memories.  It can be hard, and maturity begins with the shattering of innocence, but the end result is always peace and healing.  We all eventually go home.

I'm sorry that the beauty of this process has brought you mental anguish.  It has brought me nothing but joy and peace.
(02-16-2016, 11:19 PM)Only Wrote: [ -> ]This is my last post now, I got the answer I wasn't even looking for.  I want to thank you again Papercut, it took one person speaking to me in love to get through to me... Heart

Thank you, for a community of Love, I was met with mixed energies certainly many if not most of which were not Love.  Despite this, I wish you all forever well as you've all done better than most others I've come across.

Thank you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.

Good bye.

Feel the love and see the light, love that light.
Be well my friend.
Love is the dance of eternity
-----
Foreverness is no breaks in consciousness, no ends, no pauses except for one indefinite pause. This is my sole seeking.
(02-16-2016, 11:19 PM)Only Wrote: [ -> ]This is my last post now, I got the answer I wasn't even looking for.  I want to thank you again Papercut, it took one person speaking to me in love to get through to me... Heart

Thank you.
I am sorry.
Please forgive me.
I love you.

Good bye.

I think you miss what love is and I don't quite see how anyone in this thread had any form of ill-intent toward you.

I think you view others' intent through the way their words make you feel which is a mirror on how you'd need to feel yourself to write what they wrote to you.

You can accuse me of being bold, being fine with being challenging or being fine that if you seek to distort my words and intent I won't feel the need to accomodate what you could use in them to do so. None of the things you accused me of after reading my many posts seemed on the mark so I'd doubt your ability to analyze others' intent.

I think most in this community that have interacted with you saw one that hurts itself and can distort many things and anything to do so, as such many who have wrote back to you seem to have sought to find through their inner wisdom what to tell you to help you stop hurting yourself.

To me what most did in their replies to you falls within what Jade said:

Quote:True service to others is about radiating the knowledge of the self as the Creator to others, in the form of acceptance, forgiveness, and love.

Now once again with this new post, you are free to either focus on what you dislike in my words and twist my intent into what you want to perceive it as or you can try to see how each words I wrote never had any other intent than helping you. I could seek to send you love that would give you temporary rest but I find it more useful to challenge the thoughts you use to hurt yourself so that you may learn to stop hurting yourself.

I wish you much luck to you on your journey friend, that you find what it is that you seek to find and that you may learn how to heal yourself.
Only: I wish you would stay. Your presence here makes a difference. Just the other day - your compassion led you to post a reply to my third chakra message, and without your suggestion, I would not have connected with Plenum for the healing which has made a huge difference already.

Forgive me if you feel I'm wrong, but my impression also is that you are quite hard on yourself, and you tend to believe that others are also treating you in the same way as you feel toward yourself. That is why Papercut's message of unconditional love towards yourself resonated so strongly with you. From what I've seen, everything that's been said has been offered in love and goodwill.

I hope you'll stay.
I think too I had a healing from Plenum once. Don't remember much though.
This is from one of the most recent channelings, 16/16:
Quote:The seventh density, however, is the density that those of Ra have called the “density of foreverness.” Within this density there is the movement back to unity with the Creator and there is only the time/space quality within the seventh density.
Void void.

Can you yet see the simple in the complex, my friend?

Ho'oponopono.
(02-18-2016, 01:14 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]This is from one of the most recent channelings, 16/16:

Quote:The seventh density, however, is the density that those of Ra have called the “density of foreverness.” Within this density there is the movement back to unity with the Creator and there is only the time/space quality within the seventh density.

I like this because forever is synonymous with eternal, limitless or infinite, or that which is beyond space/time, i.e. above the shelves that have a shelf life, if that makes any sense. So space/time is no longer a requirement, therefore creation (the manifestation of Love) itself has served all that it can offer. The full colour spectrum is returning back to its pre-creation state of pure, limitless light.

Further musings lead me to wonder if mid sixth density entities that have not incarnated here now, yet belong to the same SMC's of those that have, choose to remain in time/space patiently drumming their non physical fingers in the hope that their other SMC portions can learn their lessons, complete their mission and therefore meet back up in readiness for passing through the gateway of Unity, into Foreverness. In other words some SMC's that have portions of itself currently incarnate on Earth now are, in part, ready to graduate to 7th density.
Pages: 1 2