Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
________
Sadly he does not say anything about how to achieve this wonderful state the talks about for the duration of the video.
______
I thought once you're aware of things beyond the physical, that you're awake.
______
(02-18-2016, 07:06 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-18-2016, 04:24 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Sadly he does not say anything about how to achieve this wonderful state the talks about for the duration of the video.

I will try to explain a little more, and although i'm not "awake", listening and reading his "teachings" (which are not really teachings in the
traditional sense of the word) have opened something precious in me.

He says that we're all already living in that wonderful state but we're asleep to it because our minds are deeply conditionned to see the world in a certain way that blinds us. We're not our body nor our emotions nor our minds, there is something greater always present that watches the mind/body/emotions. In a way this is quite similar to the teachings of Advaita Vedanta and Zen but Paul approach is different.
To awake to what we already are (the kingdom of god, the tao, the peace that passeth all understanding) he encourages us to live in the present, to be fresh and alive in each moment.
He always says "what's the maximum potential of this moment ? (not in one instant, but now). He says that everybody tries to escape the present moment because it is painful, yet the means to "reach" this state is by saying yes to what "is" now and unconditionally going with the flow of life. In each moment there is something in us who tells us what direction to take for our higher good but too often we prefer to cling to our conditionned mind (for many people having relationship, sex, working, earning money, doing some activities, yoga, meditation, therapy are a mean to escape the present moment). Being here now, just as it is. One other thing is if we want to live in that state we must want it with all our being and making that our absolute priority.

He says that our life is exactly as it should be in each moment, so better accept and be grateful for everything that arise. He says that existence is always giving us what we need, and that each moment contains in itself the maximum potential for our growth.

He tells us to deeply accept and totally feel and go fully in our emotions no matter how difficult they are because they are helping us to grow. He reminds us to love unconditionally everybody and to help others even with small acts or just a smile because on some level we're one.
He says that the most truly happy people are those who are the more loving, generous and caring about others.

Even if he doesn't use the term, he knows that he and that most people who listen to him are wanderers because he told that once he briefly talked to a female ET in the physical world. He told something of his life before birth : " he was with some others watching planet earth from above and someone said "who wants to go here to help ?" and Paul said "me !".

________
GentleWanderer, thanks so much for posting these links! I've tremendously enjoyed listening to this man speak. Even his voice induces peace and relaxation.
______
Thanks for sharing it, Gentle Wanderer. I watched the first 15 minutes and I have to say I don't find at all helpful Paul's emphasis on passivity - i.e., you can't reach it, it can't be described, just hope it will happen and read books and spend time around enlightened gurus. It's disempowering and, in my experience, inaccurate.

As one raises one's level of energetic purity - i.e., becomes more peaceful and unconditionally loving in the face of all provocation (catalyst) - the closer one gets to the heavenly energies. The thinner the veil becomes. The more help one receives, as the restrictions due to the laws of free will and confusion diminish significantly or even disappear - why? because one has already made the polarity choice. (It is not an all-or-nothing choice; the more one is committed to the path of love towards all things, the more benefits one enjoys).

Bliss is experienced in direct proportion to the purity of one's inner being.
(03-10-2016, 11:32 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Bliss is experienced in direct proportion to the purity of one's inner being.

I don't know any kind people, so I have no basis of comparison. But I don't feel an ounce of bliss, even though I have love in my heart, and try to be pure.
______
Yes, I agree about the vibration! I enjoy listening to him very much.