Bring4th

Full Version: Reincarnation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If say you discovered the Law of One in this life time, and progressed with your own phase towards reaching the one creator. Be in what way you want it to be.
However you haven't quite reached to 4th density and your time on this plane has ended, you die and reincarnate once again in this 3rd density planet.
Is all the progress lost since you don't remember anything?
What if you are born to a poor family in a bad country that has a not of negativity thus forcing you to live in fear and pushing you toward negative actions and thinking.
What does it matter how many times I make this cycle if what decides my fate is the place I am born at, and the parents that raise me. There are so many countries including mine that suffer terrorism and unnecessary hate. So many bad parents that abuse their children, whom then grow in suffering and trauma.
This is never ending, we cannot escape this.
I know this will sound horrific, but we as a species failed beyond repair. The clock is ticking and our time is running out, this planet doesn't have to die off with us, we need to start all over again. We need to be eliminated.
Governments grow stronger by the day, it seems as if we are "free" but we aren't. We live in fear, because that's the only way to restrain this hatred we created towards each other.
This is my empathy. I love you all.
_____
(02-19-2016, 08:16 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2016, 07:40 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]If say you discovered the Law of One in this life time, and progressed with your own phase towards reaching the one creator. Be in what way you want it to be.
However you haven't quite reached to 4th density and your time on this plane has ended, you die and reincarnate once again in this 3rd density planet.

Many teachers say there is a big shift happening now on this planet. Even if there is a lot of chaos now, planet Earth is slowly becoming a Christed planet and everything is going to change for the better.

Quote:Is all the progress lost since you don't remember anything?

All your actions, thoughts, emotions and intentions, all that you have learned is recorded somewhere (in the Soul i think). In most if not all cases when reincarnating we tend when some of our personality traits, even some body traits. It is said for example that if someone is a genius in some domain it is because he has worked hard in this domain in several previous lifetime. Also some difficulties we encounter in this life may be caused by karma acquired in previous lifetimes.

Quote:What if you are born to a poor family in a bad country that has a not of negativity thus forcing you to live in fear and pushing you toward negative actions and thinking.
What does it matter how many times I make this cycle if what decides my fate is the place I am born at, and the parents that raise me. There are so many countries including mine that suffer terrorism and unnecessary hate.  So many bad parents that abuse their children, whom then grow in suffering and trauma.

It is said that we choose our parents before incarnation, and that we know the political situation of the country in which we will be born, we know the personality, intelligence, genetics, talents, the financial situation of our parents, if they really love each others... Even if we are born in difficult situations, it is said to offer us an opportunity for maximum growth and evolution.

Why would I choose to be born in an abusing family? A country that's in war and hatred?
I don't want this, I don't need this. I'm scared to walk the streets just to not get stabbed.
The world may be changing in a good spiritual way.
But does it really matter? The ones in charge are the governments, and they don't care about spirituality, peace or the Law of One.
All they care about is power, money, manipulation, and war. They own us. Nothing you will say/show/prove will matter.
They know aliens exists, they know we didn't build the pyramids. Even Ra said that the US has this knowledge, alien technology. Does it matter? No. It's being used as weaponry.
You can't stop them, it's far too late. Here in the middle east war is inevitable.
Many high density entities tried to help us in the past, when we didn't posses such war weaponry. when governments weren't this strong, and still. still it did not matter.
Why would it be any different now? Every generation is sure that this is their time, this is when everything changes.
They knew about the law, they knew about the spiritual afterlife. It didn't matter, this is human nature. We are monsters. We are greed. We need to start over.
Machinery will destroy this planet so quickly we will not reach 4th density. This is science fact. The planet and all of it's beautiful life forms are suffering because of us.
In my view harvest isn't as much a goal as it is a process of our evolution.

What is harvested? Your experiences and a such these experiences shouldn't be viewed as dissonant with harvest since they are what will be harvested.

On your very last statement, humans are an integral portion of the earth and should not be viewed as separate from it.
(02-19-2016, 10:35 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]In my view harvest isn't as much a goal as it is a process of our evolution.

What is harvested? Your experiences and a such these experiences shouldn't be viewed as dissonant with harvest since they are what will be harvested.

On your very last statement, humans are an integral portion of the earth and should not be viewed as separate from it.

And still we act as if we are separate from it. Why?
Why do we have no problem destroying whole forests just so our lives would be easier?
Why do we torture animals just so we could eat tastier food?
Why do we test our weaponry and destroy lands with devastation and radiation just to fight our wars?
Why do we enslave animals for our amusement and profit making at a zoo?
Why do we pollute the air this planet provides for ALL life forms?
We made ourselves separate for our own selfish needs.

I am referring to humans as species, and not the one entity that we really are.
Humans separated themselves from all lifeforms and the planet it self by choice.
Quote:And still we act as if we are separate from it. Why?
Why do we have no problem destroying whole forests just so our lives would be easier?
Why do we torture animals just so we could eat tastier food?
Why do we test our weaponry and destroy lands with devastation and radiation just to fight our wars?
Why do we enslave animals for our amusement and profit making at a zoo?
Why do we pollute the air this planet provides for ALL life forms?
We made ourselves separate for our own selfish needs.

It's simple, I think: several billions of years in an animal body, constantly feeling vulnerable and practicing living only in order to satisfy one's own appetites and protect one's own body and, perhaps, some very close kin.

Then the soul arrives, abstract thinking develops, and it becomes possible to accumulate resources beyond one's immediate needs - so one can begin to have unlimited wants. The ego (animal separation-based consciousness) in us likes this a lot!

Add a particularly heavy veil to make sure that any hints of underlying oneness are minimal glimpses, effortless to ignore.

And for extra spice, throw in a good number of souls from Mars, Maldek, etc. whose soul-level personality shells have been shaped by eons of continuous warfare (even leading to planetary or biosphere destruction) on their home worlds, who failed to graduate.

Stir in some negative influence from 4th and 5th density STS beings, for whom the Earth is a valuable source of food (they literally feed on negative emotion).

And I think you have a perfect recipe for where we are.

Why would someone choose difficult circumstances? Because there is a benefit to it at the other end (if one manages to spiritually overcome that adversity and not be crushed by it, i.e. not become like the hateful things one sees around oneself, not join the Dark Side by becoming like it). I once met a person who was in excruciating pain all over the body, grew up in a sexually and physically abusive household, had PTSD from combat - I was just overwhelmed with what this one human being had gone through. And I was very clearly and unequivocally told by my guides: there are no victims. In this person's case, the experiences were deliberately chosen because of the payoff at the other end. I had a hard time accepting this at first, but the message was crystal, crystal clear.

Why do we deliberately choose to go to the gym and make our bodies hurt?

This world is a spiritual gym. The Creation exists in bliss. The suffering we experience is a thin veneer on that experience, but because of the veil we only perceive the veneer, and are overwhelmed by it. It truly is a role playing game, fully immersive beyond what human technology can envision.

So if this is a gym, what are we training towards? Learning to find Truth within Illusion at all times.

See separation, but perceive and act based on Oneness.
See threat, but perceive and act based on Love (universal, unconditional goodwill towards all).
See awful things, but perceive and act on an opportunity to accept what is, and offer what one can (even if it's only the healing energy of love) to promote healing, knowing that in the True Reality, all is ever well.
Each works within the portion of the Law it is set to work with. Humans are the 3D consciousnesses/gods of this planet, this world is their stage for their teach/learning as the Creator of Himself and a step in their evolution toward working with greater portions of the Law of the Whole.

This planet is dying from within illusions, but in itself is but a dream. The dream of it's experiences.
part of The key to Above and Bellow Wrote:The consciousness below thee is ever-expanding
in different ways from those known to thee.
Aye, it, though in space-time below thee,
is ever growing in ways that are different from
those that were part of the ways of thine own.
For know that it grows as a result of thy growth
but not in the same way that thou didst grow.
The growth that thou had and have in the present
have brought into being a cause and effect.
No consciousness follows the path of those before it,
else all would be repetition and vain.
Each consciousness in the cycle it exists in
follows its own path to the ultimate goal.
Each plays its part in the Plan of the Cosmos.
Each plays its part in the ultimate end.
The farther the cycle, the greater its
knowledge and ability to blend the Law of the whole.
Know ye, that ye in the cycles below us
are working the minor parts of the Law,
while we of the cycle that extends to Infinity
take of the striving and build greater Law.
Each has his own part to play in the cycles.
Each has his work to complete in his way.
The cycle below thee is yet not below thee
but only formed for a need that exists.
For know ye that the fountain of wisdom
that sends forth the cycles is eternally
seeking new powers to gain.
Ye know that knowledge is gained only by practice,
and wisdom comes forth only from knowledge,
and thus are the cycles created by Law.
Means are they for the gaining of knowledge
for the Plane of Law that is the Source of the All.
The cycle below is not truly below but only
different in space and in time.
The consciousness there is working and
testing lesser things than those ye are.
And know, just as ye are working on greater,
so above ye are those who are also working
as ye are on yet other laws.
The difference that exists between the cycles
is only in ability to work with the Law.
We, who have being in cycles beyond thee,
are those who first came forth from the
Source and have in the passage through
time-space gained ability to use
Laws of the Greater that are far beyond
the conception of man.
Nothing there is that is really below thee
but only a different operation of Law.
Look thee above or look thee below,
the same shall ye find.
For all is but part of the Oneness
that is at the Source of the Law.
The consciousness below thee is
part thine own as we are a part of thine.
Ye, as a child had not the knowledge
that came to ye when ye became a man.
Compare ye the cycles to man in his journey
from birth unto death,
and see in the cycle below thee the child
with the knowledge he has;
and see ye yourself as the child grown older,
advancing in knowledge as time passes on.
See ye, We, also, the child grown to manhood
with the knowledge and wisdom that came
with the years.
(02-19-2016, 11:15 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]This planet is dying from within illusions, but in itself is but a dream. The dream of it's experiences.

The planet is not dying.  It is looking forward to its imminent rebirth.  That is the truth.
(02-19-2016, 11:19 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-19-2016, 11:15 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]This planet is dying from within illusions, but in itself is but a dream. The dream of it's experiences.

The planet is not dying.  It is looking forward to its imminent rebirth.  That is the truth.

I do believe this planet as a sub-Logoi is too far down it's path of unconditonal love to have such desires. Yet it does have an evolution of it's own just like we have ours.

Sub-portions of itself, like we are, can have such desires of it's rebirth.
For the earth to desire of it's own rebirth, it would need to wish most of it's inhabiting consciousnesses to move away elsewhere.

It could be but doesn't resonate with my understanding and feeling of what this planet is.
(02-19-2016, 11:32 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]For the earth to desire of it's own rebirth, it would need to wish most of it's inhabiting consciousnesses to move away elsewhere.

It could be but doesn't resonate with my understanding and feeling of what this planet is.

I keep dreaming about a nuclear war, the most painful death I've ever experienced in a dream. My hand is shaking just by remembering that feeling

But I get what you are saying about moving elsewhere, it makes sense. Thank you
(02-19-2016, 07:40 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]If say you discovered the Law of One in this life time, and progressed with your own phase towards reaching the one creator. Be in what way you want it to be.
Is all the progress lost since you don't remember anything?
What if you are born to a poor family in a bad country that has a not of negativity thus forcing you to live in fear and pushing you toward negative actions and thinking.
What does it matter how many times I make this cycle if what decides my fate is the place I am born at, and the parents that raise me. There are so many countries including mine that suffer terrorism and unnecessary hate.  So many bad parents that abuse their children, whom then grow in suffering and trauma.
I know this will sound horrific, but we as a species failed beyond repair. The clock is ticking and our time is running out, this planet doesn't have to die off with us, we need to start all over again. We need to be eliminated.
Governments grow stronger by the day, it seems as if we are "free" but we aren't. We live in fear, because that's the only way to restrain this hatred we created towards each other.
This is my empathy. I love you all.

My understanding is that it doesn't work exactly like that. The way it works, from my perspective, is you are always manifesting or coalescing a reality about your consciousness. The reality does not condition your consciousness except to the extent that you look out there, and react to it which perpetuates its vibrational activation (which, to be fair, is easy to do). The souls that are born in those conditions are born there because, for whatever reason, those experiences and circumstances contain the lessons that will raise their consciousness to the next level. This seems harsh to us, but really, we do not exactly know what any other soul is experiencing. Things can look terrible, and not be. Things can look great, and be terrible. As hard as it is, there is a faith element here where you need to trust in the well being of the universe. All is well. Everything is an illusion. Nothing is broken in this world anymore than a video game is broken when someone can't get past a certain level. Everything is functioning exactly as intended, challenges included.

The progress you made isn't lost. If you made progress then your next incarnation will be in different circumstances that reflects your new state of consciousness. And in between lives you have all your memories from all your lives which you use in determining the lessons your next life will revolve around in order to elevate your awareness to the next level.
Well, according to Ra this density revolves around making a choice towards a bias of either service to self or service to others and thus all experiences and conditions are 'catalyst' which is meant to spur us towards making that choice. They say that the particular intensity of our catalyst here is due to the veiling or separation of the conscious and unconscious mind for our density, but creating mass confusion. Catalyst also comes from other entities and other entities are capable of swaying free will.

They express that there is a group of entities which is focused on negative philosophy and that they have made efforts to turn the cultures on this planet toward those negative philosophies, even twisting positive philosophies in the process. Thus, I believe our world is 'coated' in this negative philosophy and as Ra says, it is much more apparent and easy to see the negative rather than the positive.

I think some entities incarnate in negative spaces to bring a light to the darkness there. I think others are not so far along in making their choice and need something to give them a bit of a jolt. I then think others are very close to being harvestable and find a lot of potential for polarization in areas of strife as if one CAN free one's mind from the negativity then there is massive positive polarization which can occur.

The human race is adolescent right now. We are finding our identity and going through many different egoic phases within our collective self. Despite the apparently increasing of the intensity of negativity, there is also exponentially more positive philosophy and movement than there has ever been on this planet so that is a sign to me that there is something happening which can go either way. Of course I tend to believe positive always becomes the emergent light.
As for why we might choose to incarnate in scary circumstances, I tend to see it being akin to going to a scary movie or playing a scary video game. We deliberately put ourselves through a traumatic experience as a test of character, and to see how we react under very arduous circumstances. And from a higher-dimensional perspective, the experience of being incarnated in bad circumstances is every bit as transient as the latest Paranormal Activity. Earth is a thrill ride and at the end, we look at what we were before, vs what we are now, to see how it's changed us and what we've learned in the process.
All possibilities for incarnation are being taken right now because of the urgency to make harvest and to polarize or otherwise learn during this intense time. Remember that we have the condition that only half of humanity make their own choices, the rest are incarnated automatically. We also have the rule of seniority of vibration in play, and I'm guessing these older souls choose to incarnate in countries that are more harmonious, the less evolved souls taking what's left.
Quote:these older souls choose to incarnate in countries that are more harmonious, the less evolved souls taking what's left.

1109, I doubt this is fully accurate.

I would be surprised if some evolved souls did not incarnate in places where love was most urgently needed - such as the Middle East.

Also, with a few minutes left on the clock before it strikes the hour, lots of souls must be choosing very challenging circumstances in the hope of obtaining sufficient catalyst to springboard their evolution and the successfully complete this cycle.
(02-20-2016, 07:35 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:these older souls choose to incarnate in countries that are more harmonious, the less evolved souls taking what's left.

1109, I doubt this is fully accurate.  

I would be surprised if some evolved souls did not incarnate in places where love was most urgently needed - such as the Middle East.

Also, with a few minutes left on the clock before it strikes the hour, lots of souls must be choosing very challenging circumstances in the hope of obtaining sufficient catalyst to springboard their evolution and the successfully complete this cycle.

You're right of course, I'm generalizing. But I believe the reason Europe and her colonies are more harmonious than the Middle East or Africa today is not because of pure chance or genetic differences, but because older souls are choosing to incarnate there to a higher degree. In previous millennia the situation has been the opposite, older souls choosing to incarnate in Egypt, India and the Middle East for example. Anyway this is just what I have come to believe. 
Honestly, there are enough socio-economic reasons for the Middle East to be in turmoil that I'm really not sure any further explanation is needed. The last couple hundred years haven't been very good for them, and has resulted in the entire area being divided along MANY lines, with every one of those splits causing significant discord.

I tend to agree with Stranger that older entities would seek out difficult circumstances. If they wanted quiet, easy "lives" they could just stay on the other side and be a lot happier. If they're going to the trouble of incarnating, they're going to do so with major spiritual tasks in mind, and those generally come easier with more catalyst. And of course those who are heavily positively polarized are going to naturally want to live in areas where they are most needed.
(02-20-2016, 02:46 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]As for why we might choose to incarnate in scary circumstances, I tend to see it being akin to going to a scary movie or playing a scary video game.  We deliberately put ourselves through a traumatic experience as a test of character, and to see how we react under very arduous circumstances.  And from a higher-dimensional perspective, the experience of being incarnated in bad circumstances is every bit as transient as the latest Paranormal Activity.  Earth is a thrill ride and at the end, we look at what we were before, vs what we are now, to see how it's changed us and what we've learned in the process.

To build on this, but not only as a test, but because there is beauty in sadness - or, at least, in our artistic expression of it. Songs and stories about war and loss and struggle can be profound and inspiring. Think of all the beautiful things that have risen from the ashes of despair. I think this is why we incarnate, to experience and participate in that.
Duality creates contrast, which makes reality more vivid.  Just look at a given color next to another complementary color for experiential proof.  The negative enriches and highlights the positive in a way that is hard for many people to understand on the human level.  When does sweetness taste the sweetest?  In contrast to the bitter.  When does light look the brightest?  In contrast to the darkness.  And so on.
Magnificent community, I love you all.
Thank you
I strongly believe in contrast. The best analogy I can make is music. Contrast makes the best music in my opinion. Songs about party joy and fun only seems meaningless to me. Not that joy is meaningless but if nothing else is expressed it feels fake or empty to me. Like it doesn't really describe truthfully what life is.

A melancholic song doesn't necessarily makes me sad and I think it's the greatest emotion to express musically. Thinking that those who wrote the song may have lived huge amount of sadness to come to express it that way makes me feel like this is the purpose to every negative emotions. Empowering the positive ones. Side by side there's nothing more powerful and it makes creation a worthwhile experience.

Good music will succeed at expressing every emotions in their best contrasts possibles. A good creation will succeed at expressing every degree of emotions and their contrats and so some must feel the negative ones at times. It's only a build up for what's to come. Nobody's gonna regret the build up of their experiences. I can garantee that.
(02-20-2016, 04:25 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]A melancholic song doesn't necessarily makes me sad and I think it's the greatest emotion to express musically. Thinking that those who wrote the song may have lived huge amount of sadness to come to express it that way makes me feel like this is the purpose to every negative emotions. Empowering the positive ones. Side by side there's nothing more powerful and it makes creation a worthwhile experience.

Good music will succeed at expressing every emotions in their best contrasts possibles. A good creation will succeed at expressing every degree of emotions and their contrats and so some must feel the negative ones at times. It's only a build up for what's to come. Nobody's gonna regret the build up of their experiences. I can garantee that.

Here is a melancholic song. It describes how I feel about life in general. How do you like it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r5e54rLIlS0
(02-20-2016, 04:35 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-20-2016, 04:25 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]A melancholic song doesn't necessarily makes me sad and I think it's the greatest emotion to express musically. Thinking that those who wrote the song may have lived huge amount of sadness to come to express it that way makes me feel like this is the purpose to every negative emotions. Empowering the positive ones. Side by side there's nothing more powerful and it makes creation a worthwhile experience.

Here is a melancholic song. It describes how I feel about life in general. How do you like it?

I can't view the video. Do you have another link?
(02-20-2016, 05:11 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='203092' dateline='1456000544']

I can't view the video. Do you have another link?
[/quote]

A really nice melody gemini. It suits you perfectly.

Here's a nice naive song I like to listen to when it comes to melancholy from the masters of contrasts

Thanks Matrix.

Here's another one that is somewhat sad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6uXTRmTdi4

You like the feeling of ambiant music don't you? It is awesome. Would that be the theme song of your anthro show?
(02-20-2016, 05:49 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]You like the feeling of ambiant music don't you? It is awesome. Would that be the theme song of your anthro show?

No, the theme song for furries/anthros would be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAJ_6ByEgeU

And yes, I do like some ambient music.
Pages: 1 2