Bring4th

Full Version: The process of 'invalidating'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been working on a particular indigo ray blockage the last week.

Basically, it runs like this:

The process of 'invalidating' is about denying the possible existence of something.  Now, this creates issues, because if something has been experienced and grasped mentally, then by definition, it has existence.  

Trying to 'invalidate something' is like denying it's existence.  This is different to ignoraing something, or trying to evict something, or trying to split something.  Invalidation goes to the heart of the concept of something, and trying to say to oneself it doesn't exist.

Now, this is an indigo ray pattern because we are dealing with concepts (symbology), and the movement of actualisation into those templates ('manifestation').

The 'invalidating process' is an attempt to say some particular template, does not exist.  But this is a patently unachievable endeavour.  The templates that already exist, exist,  The only thing that holding onto repulsing attempts like invaliding do is create blockages in one's receptivity at the indigo ray level.

This is also the reason why, I believe, that negative entities do not engage in direct violations involving the invalidating of positive entities.  They can manipulate, they can try to lead another self to self-sabotage, and install such great fear, that the target entity responds with their own attempts at invalidating the negative entity; but the negative being themselves won't try to  invalidate.  By denying the positive entity exists, they would create blockages in their own indigo ray.  And that is a connection they wish to preserve.

The closest physical approximation to physical expressions of invalidating would be something like atomic warfare; where the very atoms are torn apart, and entities exposed to this, have the potential to have their spirit complexes disintegrated.  This would lead to the loop of 'self invalidation'; a la the knot of fear that the inhabitants of Malkdek generated, and that none escaped.

It's common in new age thinking to 'invalidate' something, if it is too difficult or 'negative catalyst'.  But saying that something doesn't exist is hugely blocking.  It seems like a benign pattern, but the potential for self-harm is quite large.

Anyway, it's a blockage that I've definitely had, and through these understandings, made some headway into resolving and healing.

/namaste.
Sounds like what Freud called denial?
Stranger - I'm not quite sure how deep Freud's expression of 'denial' goes.

So I'll just share some more thoughts/images about where this concept that I've called 'invalidating' goes.

When I talk about the aspects of the 'template' being present in indigo ray, I mean that in a literal sense.  These are like blueprints or architecturations by which intelligent energy (also known as 'light') come to flow, and then be moulded.  The template then creates the manifested 'thing'; whether that be a mental thoughtform structure, or something more substantial, in the physical sense.

Now, to 'invalidate' something, or to be more exact, to make the attempt to do so, means an active attempt to dismantle some template that one cannot stomach existing.  It is not enough that it is abstract, and may not be a physical bother; it's intolerable to even conceive that some template for something has potential beingness.  And so in the mind of that individual, the actual template is assaulted, and the joining portions (the joints and ligaments connecting the scaffolding and girders), are the point of attack.  Of course, in the 'real world', the templates themselves cannot be affected; but the actual attempt of an individual to do so, wreaks self-destruction in their own consciousness.  That's why it's a particuarly nasty kind of blockage.
That's interesting, Plenum. The templates must be what Plato called "ideals". That man had exceptional mystical insight. I wonder, what template might be so offensive as to cause such a blockage? How common are these blockages, in your experience?
that would probably a good match for the concept I'm trying to grapple with.

in terms of the 'trigger point' for such blockages, that's probably more in the domain of the actual individual.  In that, certain personalities are more prone to dealing with stress-type scenarios using different tools.  A fire-based sign (astrologically) like an Aries, would tackle a stress point, in general, in a different way than a Cancer sign would.  But that's for the sake of example.  There is also a cultural overlay on top of that, and for eg, people who come from East Asian backgrounds, might use a similiar psychological tool than say someone who is Irish Catholic.  

in terms of commonality, I can't really say.  But it may verge into the realm of the schizoid family of mindsets; where exceptional third eye openness eventually leads to exposure to something which is too hard to incorporate at the current experience level.
I think this ties in to the denial/acceptance spectrum. By invalidating an idea you are denying its existence as opposed to accepting it. If it's an idea or thought that is not serving you, you may with to let it go. The problem with resolution/"healing" in these instances, and most instances, is that people try to suppress/deny/invalidate their feelings instead of accepting, integrating, and understanding them. If you deny/invalidate the existence of what you deem as a "problem", no "healing" can occur because the mind is telling itself that no healing needs to occur.

As an example, say one gets an injury to the body. There is a lot of pain. You take painkillers. This negates the body's natural reaction to the catalyst, and then the body and mind are able to forget that the catalyst exists, which forces it along the path to more intense catalyst. Instead, if you get an injury, and accept its existence as a learning tool or cue, immediately you send messages to the body that there is an injury that needs to be healed, and the body can respond with the proper electro-chemical response.
(02-19-2016, 07:58 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]It's common in new age thinking to 'invalidate' something, if it is too difficult or 'negative catalyst'.  But saying that something doesn't exist is hugely blocking.  It seems like a benign pattern, but the potential for self-harm is quite large.

Yeah, there is certainly a point at which pretending something isn't the case is not helpful, especially if there are constant reminders in one's day to day experience.  

In my experience if the psychological roots of a negative condition are that deep, some sort of process of "letting go" has to be enacted, to allow the mind to let go of the distortions.  Often we have such a tenacious psychological hold on old conditions that we can't just instantly let it go, and be healed, but instead we have to carefully, gradually, and compassionately lessen the distortion to whatever extent we are able until it is no longer so "loud".  Like Jade brought up with her metaphor, you can ignore an injury by taking pain killers, but its still there, and if you don't properly clean the wound, bandage it, or otherwise treat it complications could develop later (i.e. could get infected, not heal properly, have to have surgery later). Sometimes things get slightly worse before they get better.

It is kind of like the idea of going outside of one's comfort zone.  It isn't pleasant usually (so one might see it as negative catalyst), but it helps you grow. Healing isn't always butterflies and rainbows. Same goes for love.  
Sometimes someone might not be ready to accept something and so denial is necessary for that person to evolve to the point where it may be accepted and so the denial may be seen as the catalyst itself. It will be easier for that someone to observe constant denial and understand where it comes from rather than just trying to accept something without believing it.
so if i get this straight, youve uncovered a thoughtform thats repulsive enough that you cannot bring yourself to indulge exploring it, so youve taken to metaphysically removing it in a manner that would be similar to control/judgment/rejection?

whilst its true that some of the Ra material suggests that we should not pick and choose between attributes and let things fall away in their own time e.g.

Quote:The second mental discipline is acceptance of the completeness within your consciousness. It is not for a being of polarity in the physical consciousness to pick and choose among attributes, thus building the roles that cause blockages and confusions in the already-distorted mind complex. Each acceptance smoothes part of the many distortions that the faculty you call judgment engenders.

other parts seem to encourage the use of will/faith to bring into existence the desired configuration.

Quote:41.21 Questioner: You mentioned in the last session that fasting was a method of removing unwanted thought-forms. Can you expand on this process and explain a little more about how this works?

Ra: I am Ra. This, as all healing techniques, must be used by a conscious being; that is, a being conscious that the ridding of excess and unwanted material from the body complex is the analogy to the ridding of mind or spirit of excess or unwanted material. Thus the one discipline or denial of the unwanted portion as an appropriate part of the self is taken through the tree of mind down through the trunk to subconscious levels where the connection is made and thus the body, mind, and spirit, then in unison, express denial of the excess or unwanted spiritual or mental material as part of the entity.

All then falls away and the entity, while understanding, if you will, and appreciating the nature of the rejected material as part of the greater self, nevertheless, through the action of the will purifies and refines the mind/body/spirit complex, bringing into manifestation the desired mind complex or spirit complex attitude.

how does invalidation fit into all this. does it lack appreciation of the rejected material for example. why is it ok to bring about the desired mbs complex through fasting or other healing modalities but not through direct manipulation of the template at indigo. dont they amount to the same thing as healing technically occurs at the form maker level anyways?
(02-20-2016, 02:42 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]so if i get this straight, youve uncovered a thoughtform thats repulsive enough that you cannot bring yourself to indulge exploring it, so youve taken to metaphysically removing it in a manner that would be similar to control/judgment/rejection?

well, this process of exploration was more about uncovering things already done, and trying to comprehend the why's and wherefore's.

In terms of the 'repulsion', it was not that it was repulsive as a quality; it was the fact that it couldn't be seated within the self in any way.

(02-20-2016, 02:42 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]how does invalidation fit into all this. does it lack appreciation of the rejected material for example

this kind of 'invalidating' that I described in the OP is probably of a stronger quality than the usual usage of this word would imply. That's why I tried to explain a bit more about the circumstances, and how it related to the indigo level.

I also tried to bring in the fact that it is not of a negative nature, in terms of polarization, because it's not an actual usage of catalyst, but more a response of impotency, and lack of incorporation.  I would say that it is primarily defensive in nature (self-protective of consciousness), and hence at it's further reaches, ties into the schizophrenic mechanism.  That's still a tentative theory on my part, and I'm definitely open to other theories explaining that particular condition.

I would say it's not about 'lacking appreciation' of the rejected template.  It's more that the self is so confronted by it, it causes some fracturing of thought process.  But the template is not the issue.  It's the self that can't handle it.

(02-20-2016, 02:42 AM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]why is it ok to bring about the desired mbs complex through fasting or other healing modalities but not through direct manipulation of the template at indigo.

the templates I'm talking about here are not the individual templates.  The way I'm using this term is closer to the archetypal level of structuration.  Those structures themselves cannot be altered; they are fundamental.  The only thing that can be attempted to alter is the perceptual interface to these structures.  And so the invalidating here is an attempt to take a local representation of these fundamental templates, and then dismantle it.  

As I said, the term 'invalidating', in the sense I am using it (it was the best word I could find, given the situation), expresses a desire to un-exist something.  And by that, I don't mean a physical manifestation; but a kind of denial/abnegation that says it doesn't exist.

The only reason one would do so, if it was so overwhelming, the only way to 'cope' is to say it doesn't exist.
thanks for trying to clarify. i guess without knowledge of the exact thing we're discussing all i can do is play guessing games or project my experience onto yours and i'm not hitting the mark lol.

u mention its archetypal in nature. how does an archetypal structure not find any resonance within the self, or be unable to be seated within the self, if the archetypal mind is one of the roots of consciousness?

unless the pattern is at odds with the home logos as is the case for wanderers from other logoi
I would say these 'templates' exist at a level external to the self.  So those templates are a common heritage.

But just because something is 'common', doesn't mean it's able to be integrated.

side tangent - think of something like food allergies.  What is considered to be 'food' for a large portion of the population is experienced as allergy and inflammation reactions when someone with that allergy tries to consume it.  Ra pinpoints such a 'rejection reaction' to a non-acceptance of the environment.

Ra Wrote:The allergy may be seen to be the rejection upon a deep level of the mind complex of the environment of the mind/body/spirit complex. Thus the allergy may be seen in its pure form as the mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self.

Invalidation, here, is a kind of very intense non-integratability.
(02-19-2016, 07:58 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]This is also the reason why, I believe, that negative entities do not engage in direct violations involving the invalidating of positive entities.  They can manipulate, they can try to lead another self to self-sabotage, and install such great fear, that the target entity responds with their own attempts at invalidating the negative entity; but the negative being themselves won't try to  invalidate.  By denying the positive entity exists, they would create blockages in their own indigo ray.  And that is a connection they wish to preserve.

That's interesting as your statement reminds me of my desire to look into the eyes of a polarising neggie in an attempt to turn them pozzie. The irony is that such an attempt would be personally depolarising.

I think I see the connection between unworthness and invalidating. Both are forms of Self rejection?
I had many strong experiences of what you describe as rejection reaction and I totally relate with Ra's description of mental/emotional distortion of the deeper self due to non-acceptance of the environement. A useful way to uncover the whys of such rejection would be to try and uncover the love for something that creates it. Because love is at the root everything else it is more than likely that a situation where the love for something has been rejected has distorted the self into projecting that rejection to something else.
unworthiness is definitely an example of an indigo ray blockage.  In this passage, Ra connects Carla's overactivity in green ray to the blockage in indigo.

Quote:This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love.

This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness.

The unworthiness distortion blocks the free flow of intelligent energy.

I would say that unworthiness (speaking in general, not to any specific case, especially the one above) would be a denial that one is all things, and capable of all things.  I've dug a bit deeper into indigo ray the last day, and the strong representation that arises is that of a Treasury of templates; every conceivable kind, for every possible manifested thing in creation; it covers all the 'blocked' configurations - parasites, predators, viruses - to all the benevolent forms.  It is this 'Treasury' which is the intelligence behind indigo ray.

"This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray."

The belief in unworthiness, which was also described as a kind of self-inflicted poverty, prevents one from clearly accessing the potentials of this Treasury.  As I said, this Treasury contains the templates for all things in Creation, and thus the intelligence can be channeled in a variety of possible ways.
you are on to something
(02-20-2016, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]unworthiness is definitely an example of an indigo ray blockage.  In this passage, Ra connects Carla's overactivity in green ray to the blockage in indigo.

Quote:This instrument also experiences some distortion of the green-ray energy center which you may call the heart center. It is overly open due to an intensive desire distortion on the part of this mind/body/spirit complex towards service to others, or as you may call it, universal love.

This entity, therefore, spends itself without regard to its reserves of mind/body/spirit complex distortion in regard to what you call strength or energy. This distortion is primarily due to the blockage of the indigo ray. As we have said before, the misapprehension distortion of the instrument responsible for this blockage is the basic orientation towards a belief in unworthiness.

I would say that unworthiness (speaking in general, not to any specific case, especially the one above) would be a denial that one is all things, and capable of all things.  I've dug a bit deeper into indigo ray the last day, and the strong representation that arises is that of a Treasury of templates; every conceivable kind, for every possible manifested thing in creation; it covers all the 'blocked' configurations - parasites, predators, viruses - to all the benevolent forms.  It is this 'Treasury' which is the intelligence behind indigo ray.

"This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray."

The belief in unworthiness, which was also described as a kind of self-inflicted poverty, prevents one from clearly accessing the potentials of this Treasury.  As I said, this Treasury contains the templates for all things in Creation, and thus the intelligence can be channeled in a variety of possible ways.

Plenum can I share a dream with you I had not so long ago? It's been bugging me that I have yet to utilise its meaning and I think I need some help (my right eye just starting twitching at the thought of asking for help).

Your use of the word "treasury" has reminded me of that dream. Can I PM you in the next couple of days?
Yeah, sure thing Nick.  
(02-20-2016, 05:00 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]unworthiness is definitely an example of an indigo ray blockage.  In this passage, Ra connects Carla's overactivity in green ray to the blockage in indigo.

Yeah I think personally that my green ray is attempting to compensate. The self sacrificial aspect of this compensation lies at the heart of why I feel my personal message to the world may never be heard!

Also, I suspect this is truly why I "resonated" so much with the way Carla was. I was actually identifying with her own distortions.
I think Carla's distortions are a pretty common set, at least among a lot of us here.

Quote:38.5 Questioner: Could you tell me how each of the rays, red through violet, would appear in a perfectly balanced, undistorted entity?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot tell you this for each balance is perfect and each unique. We do not mean to be obscure.

Let us offer an example. In a particular entity, let us use this instrument, the rays may be viewed as extremely even, red, orange, yellow. The green ray is extremely bright. This is, shall we say, balanced by a dimmer indigo. Between these two the point of balance resides, the blue ray of the communicator sparkling in strength above the ordinary. In the violet ray we see this unique spectrograph, if you will, and at the same time the pure violet surrounding the whole; this in turn, surrounded by that which mixes the red and violet ray, indicating the integration of mind, body, and spirit; this surrounded in turn by the vibratory pattern of this entity’s true density.

This description may be seen to be both unbalanced and in perfect balance. The latter understanding is extremely helpful in dealing with other-selves. The ability to feel blockages is useful only to the healer. There is not properly a tiny fraction of judgment when viewing a balance in colors. Of course when we see many of the energy plexi weakened and blocked, we may understand that an entity has not yet grasped the baton and begun the race. However, the potentials are always there. All the rays fully balanced are there in waiting to be activated.

Perhaps another way to address your query is this: In the fully potentiated entity the rays mount one upon the other with equal vibratory brilliance and scintillating sheen until the surrounding color is white. This is what you may call potentiated balance in third density.
I think most distortions come back to the feeling of unworthiness. That is to say that one is not worthy of the creators love, this distorting the very basis of reality.
(02-21-2016, 10:56 AM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]I think most distortions come back to the feeling of unworthiness. That is to say that one is not worthy of the creators love, this distorting the very basis of reality.

Thank you. That's the most amazing thing I've heard all day. It gives me insight on how to work on myself.

I always thought it was resistance to the flow of intelligent energy.