Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
______
It might make more sense if you look at the 5% vs 50% not as requirements, but as benchmarks. The 'goal' of 3D is for an entity to gain enough awareness, self-control, and mastery over their reactions to their environment to concretely choose a polarity and then actively take strides towards it. Self-actualization is the point of the exercise; the resulting polarity is more like a byproduct of complex internal mental\spiritual changes.

(Much like how adolescence is largely an interior chemical process that also produces a few very obvious external changes.)

It just so happens that on Earth, due to various social\political\environmental structures in place, it's roughly as difficult for an entity that's choosing the positive path to hit the 50% mark as it is for a negative to hit the 5% mark. I don't think there's any particular cosmic significance to these numbers. I think they're largely happenstance in the same basic way that the 32F freezing point of water just happens to arise due to environmental and atmospheric conditions.

And in the case of negatives, I'd say it's not so much a case as "doing service" but more a measurement of just how self-focused they are. To a certain extent, merely having regard for others is a service, if a very mild one. Even having a trusted adviser could, for example, hold a heavily-negative person back from polarization, because just taking advice (much less being grateful for it) from others is a fundamentally positive act. A negative's belief that their self is the ONLY thing that matters must be nearly absolute.

Plus, 100% polarity in either direction is probably impossible in 3D, so it really is just a matter of degree either way.
I would say that 51% STO is easier to reach than 95% service to self, because the STS path goes against the natural loving flow of reality. They have to be harvested from the yellow ray , which vibrates at a lower vibrational frequency than the green ray, thus they need more activation of that center. The heart center is more in tune with the way of things than yellow ray egoism.

I believe the 5% STO aspect of the negative polarity would probably be used for the inner group or elite. Friendships in an order of something, allies etc.
Well, I was just going off what Ra said, and he specifically stated they're the same difficulty for the non-polarized.

Quote:17.33 Questioner: Why is the negative path so much more difficult a path to attain harvestability upon than the positive?

Ra: I am Ra. This is due to a distortion of the Law of One which indicates that the gateway to intelligent infinity be a gateway at the end of a strait and narrow path as you may call it. To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves. The, shall we say, sinkhole of indifference is between those two.
Quote: To attain fifty-one percent dedication to the welfare of other-selves is as difficult as attaining a grade of five percent dedication to other-selves

I see you are correct. Perhaps its simply my bias coming out a little. The above is an interesting quote, its a difficult one to understand. In my view it basically states that to reach 51% service to others is as difficult as reaching 5% service to other selves. This doesn't make much sense to me, logically you could assume that a difference of that size would mean that the 51% is much more difficult than 5%, unless they mean its the same level of catalyst but simply done more often, rather than a more intensive level of catalyst, however again that wouldn't make much sense as even it was at the same level if done more often surely it would be of greater difficulty. Its a strange one for sure. It could simply reflect my limits in understanding.
They make sense to me.

Others are mirrors unto yourself, it is equally hard to negate love being mirrored in others up to 95% just as it is hard to put the desires of others have above your own desires, even if by 1%, because they may be yourself but they cannot be more directly yourself than the experience of yourself.

We are inherently ourselves first and foremost.
(02-21-2016, 07:32 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I don't understand why an STS entity is "only" required to be 95% about power and control over others.
Does it mean that a STS entity can be 5 % genuinely loving and caring ? Because if the STS path imply the
total shutdown of the 4th chakra, how can such an entity be of service to others even at 5% ?

It doesn't involve the total shutdown of the chakra, a small portion of the energy of compassion (green ray) is reserved for the self. They just don't let it envelop other selves. The energy centers are like stoppers in a line, and to some extent they all must be opened in order to make contact with intelligent infinity. Same goes for blue ray, a small portion of the energy of acceptance is reserved for the self.
I would say the difference is environmental. It's not about the endpoint, but rather where an individual is coming from.

Most countries on Earth are, more or less, negatively-tilted, and that's going to rub off on their citizens. They (broadly speaking) encourage selfishness more than they promote service to others, and generally have power systems in place where selfish a-holes are more likely to succeed than selfless/giving types. And when selflessness is encouraged, it's almost always along tribal lines - Help US, but don't help THEM. This would, in my view, heavily dilute positive catalyst by adding a large dose of negativity.

(Ie, Christians who give endlessly to fellow members of the church, while supporting political candidates who'll bomb Muslims.)

So it's a matter of where each individual lies in relation to those 5% and 50% thresholds. If someone is raised in an environment where the "indifferent" are going to naturally be, say, 30% positive / 70% negative, then it would be roughly as difficult to move significantly in either direction.
_______
_____
(02-21-2016, 02:40 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Do you know where it is said it the LOO book ? I thought that a STS entity couldn't truly love herself, i remember Scott Mandelker saying that such entities don't really know themselves and they can't stand looking in the mirror metaphorically speaking because they are used to repress their emotions. Buddha said that if someone truly loves himself he cannot harm another.

This isn't exactly what you are looking for but:

"20.36 Questioner: You use the same nomenclature for fourth-density negative as for fourth-density positive. Both are called the dimension of love or understanding. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Love and understanding, whether it be of self or of self towards other-self, is one."
The constant use of the will to reject what is green-ray energy (compassion for example), is that which will make one very "service-to-self oriented".
Strengthening the will to perform this rejection of the heart again and again, is what provides more negative polarization.
At the ninety-fifth percentile, eventually the only regard for care is that the other-self is used to provide a service to [your] self.
When you work hard enough in the negative polarization so as to become so powerful (remember the negative individual taps into the indigo-ray energy center through the force of his/her will) that you don't need others, you really couldn't care anymore.

An individual rejecting consideration or love for others has shutdown the heart-chakra (the green-ray energy center).
The opportunity to be compassionate/loving towards others would still arise, as long as others are present. Thus the energy would still arise, to be rejected or felt & shared.

To be later remorseful of the inconsideration towards others is letting in the green-ray energy.
The work to reject that energy, is difficult; something must constantly be providing the conditions to reject others, and it is usually life-circumstance and the first 3 energy centers having been used to experience the joy of manipulating others or causing them pain - these seem to provide the conditions for inconsideration.
There can be a point in the negative path where a negative entity will [be offered] love and care [by an other-self] because they understand what the negative entity has been through. To reject that, fully and at-once or constantly, is probably a crucial "point-of-no-return" for the entity on the negative path; it would seem so, but I'm not sure.
I wonder if Dick Cheney is STS. I have heard he shot his lawyer in the face.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/con...07173.html
______
_______
(02-21-2016, 04:58 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]How would an enlightened being such as Jesus or Buddha reacts to a deeply STS entity. With unconditional love ?
If the STS entity was in a position where it needed help, would Buddha help it ?

Quote:42.4 Questioner: Would a perfectly balanced entity feel an emotional response when being attacked by the other-self?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The response is love.

Not exactly a direct answer, but this is an uncooperative scenario, so I believe the balanced positive entity would be glad to provide service to a negative entity that wouldn't want to reject it.
Quote:Questioner: Then there is no other service that we can at this time offer that fifth-density entity of the Orion group who is so constantly with us. As I see it now there is nothing that we can do for him from your point of view? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. There is great humor in your attempt to be of polarized service to the opposite polarity. There is a natural difficulty in doing so since what you consider service is considered by this entity non-service. As you send this entity love and light and wish it well it loses its polarity and needs to regroup.

Thus it would not consider your service as such. On the other hand, if you allowed it to be of service by removing this instrument from your midst you might perhaps perceive this as not being of service. You have here a balanced and polarized view of the Creator; two services offered, mutually rejected, and in a state of equilibrium in which free will is preserved and each allowed to go upon its own path of experiencing the One Infinite Creator.
The reason it is the same difficulty is because those are just the approximate percentages at which one is able to enjoy a certain intensity of light, that which is required to be harvestable. Choosing to be of service to others or of service to self are the two methods by which this intensity can be reached. I see this intensity as representing a vibratory rate. This can be done through vibrating with others harmoniously or disharmoniously (meaning an asymmetry in the comparative proportions of freedom of will, in other words, one will dominating another) but one is also able to be neutral and choose neither which is where I think a lot of apparent anomalies come in.

Quote:Questioner: I have several different questions. In this session I hope to establish, by searching around with several different types of questions, a point of entry into an investigation that will be fruitful. I would first ask is it possible to increase polarity without increasing harvestability?

Ra: I am Ra. The connection between polarization and harvestability is most important in third-density harvest. In this density an increase in the serving of others or the serving of self will almost inevitably increase the ability of an entity to enjoy an higher intensity of light. Thus in this density, we may say, it is hardly possible to polarize without increasing in harvestability.
(10-06-2010, 08:19 PM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]For those of interest:

the boundary between 3rd and 4th is like moving between chilly weather where you cannot feel the warmth of the Infinite creator to being in intense sunlight (four or five times hotter than the hottest day in Summer) and the loving warmth of maybe, ten thousand hugs.

I only thank those (there) I could come back instead of repeating.
______