Bring4th

Full Version: Not important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you're here anyway, you might be bored so.
This is the second time this happened in my meditation, after filling myself with love and light I saw/felt a spiral energy of changing colors.
Any opinions be accepted with love.
Thank you, Angel
Why say it's not important? Have you come to believe that the things you care about are insignificant, or that you will be put down for caring about them?

Any glimpses of the spiritual reality are precious in a thickly veiled world.

What does it mean to you?
it's the vision of the colorful conversation that is to appear right here in the near futur. How did you know?
Sounds to me like you made a full circuit and experienced the flow of energy between the crown and the root. Energy spirals naturally.
(02-23-2016, 12:08 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Why say it's not important?  Have you come to believe that the things you care about are insignificant, or that you will be put down for caring about them?

Any glimpses of the spiritual reality are precious in a thickly veiled world.

What does it mean to you?

Not important for others I meant. Shy
It couldn't mean anything to me since my mind was clear, but it was beautiful and colorful. It was spiraling very slowly appearing and disappearing like slow heartbeats.
[Image: Untitled_1.jpg]

(02-23-2016, 04:14 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]it's the vision of the colorful conversation that is to appear right here in the near futur. How did you know?

Not entirely sure what you mean by that, but than you drumr. Much love

(02-23-2016, 04:34 AM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds to me like you made a full circuit and experienced the flow of energy between the crown and the root. Energy spirals naturally.

Have you experiencing/saw anything alike?
Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the crown and the root? I'm not really into complex stuff usually
(02-23-2016, 09:48 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the crown and the root? I'm not really into complex stuff usually

Go to: images.google.com

And search for chakras.

Lots of info out there.
(02-23-2016, 10:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 09:48 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry for the ignorant question but what is the crown and the root? I'm not really into complex stuff usually

Go to: images.google.com

And search for chakras.

Lots of info out there.

So it's really common I suppose
You're awakening to your whole self, and activating. Good luck! Keep on meditating.
Papercut, energy flows into us from the Creator through the feet, flows upwards to the extent that it is able, and exits through the crown (top of the head). Each chakra corresponds to a particular aspect of life (e.g., survival, love, communication) and their colors are the same as the colors in a rainbow, in the same sequence.

It sounds like you got a glimpse of the upward swirling energy within yourself. Welcome these experiences because they reflect a developing intuition (which itself is a function of the "third eye" chakra).
(02-23-2016, 11:41 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Papercut, energy flows into us from the Creator through the feet, flows upwards to the extent that it is able, and exits through the crown (top of the head).  Each chakra corresponds to a particular aspect of life (e.g., survival, love, communication) and their colors are the same as the colors in a rainbow, in the same sequence.  

It sounds like you got a glimpse of the upward swirling energy within yourself.  Welcome these experiences because they reflect a developing intuition (which itself is a function of the "third eye" chakra).

Thank you Stranger.

I've just had something in mind that isn't entirely related but I am wondering.
What if a person is born without limbs? I believe they are capable just as much and maybe more, but why do you keep referring all body parts for this chakra? It sounds silly to me that physical body parts are responsible for this, you get me right?
There are said to be sub-chakras that exist outside the body.
But the root chakra is where the tailbone is, not at the feet.
There might be a sub-chakra at the feet though.
It's an analogy. The chakras can basically be pinpointed to a place on the spine or skull, which most functioning bodies have. There are "secondary" chakras in our limbs/joints etc but the main ones are going to have a basic physical analogue on every living person.

This image shows the chakras, their "physical" names, and their sanskrit names. Ra usually refers to them by color rays.

[Image: chakra-yantras-402x512.jpg]
Yeah, it's just points or crossings of 'force-lines' in the human electro-magnetic field. The physical just have reference points although some people tie it to the endocrine glands system.
_____
(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about the modern 12 chakra system ?

I prefer the 7 system, because it lines up with the densities. And each ray has a unique color.
(02-23-2016, 09:48 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 04:14 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]it's the vision of the colorful conversation that is to appear right here in the near futur. How did you know?

Nothing more than what appears on this thread.

This might be useful to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FkMr21xOA
(02-23-2016, 04:06 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 09:48 AM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]

Nothing more than what appears on this thread.

This might be useful to you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02FkMr21xOA

Amazing how this universe is synchronized. I was just watching the last air bender with my girlfriend.
You made my day haha, thank you!
(02-23-2016, 01:50 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]What do you think about the modern 12 chakra system ?

Well, if you look at where the concept of 'chakras' come from there are various opinions. In the Bagavad Gita they suggested there are 22,000+ chakras in the body, so I just take it as any crossing of lines which will create a vertex/vortex.

I think the system of 12 is still just an octave system because there are 7 whole notes and 5 half notes or sharps/flats in an octave. So you can view the octave as just the whole notes or as the whole set of wholes and halves.
I'd like to transform my chakras into spheres.

I'm tired of vortices.
Ra says that acupuncture is the work of our modern doctors that works on chakras. That sort of helps support the many, many chakra points theory. Ra also does mention the secondary chakras in our elbows and knees, etc, corresponding them with a main one though (elbows/knees = yellow ray). But this not thoroughly explored in the text.
I was surprised how the needles didn't hurt in acupuncture.
I bet they don't at all, but I don't think I could do it. I have a big problem with needles going into my skin (she says with 8 tattoos)

I think it's more about injections, but acupuncture = close enough to doctor = close enough to needles and injections that my stomach turns at the thought.