Bring4th

Full Version: Sci-fi torturing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ello,
I've been thinking what could be the most frightening thing you could ever experience/live. Considering both physical and mental turturing, I'd come to a conclusion that most of that would be endured as we are aware that eventually this will end and we shall go back to our eternal form.

Buuut, being a crazy weirdo as I am. I thought of something that might be even worse than anything imagined.
With the advancement of technology, we are already able to replace a lot of organs with machines.
So let's say you were kidnapped by some mad scientists, they put you under sleep and start surgering you. We're talking here about future technology, removing all your organs from the flesh. And replacing each with a machinery one beside the brain and eyes.
Providing everything the brain needs in order to function and survive, and placing you inside a special water tank.
Imagine yourself inside there, your brain and eyes and all other internal organs. You aren't able to speak, feel or hear. But you think and see everything, you are caged for eternity.
I believe the group Ra has a song that talks about letting the caged bird fly. I don't remember which one, but here is one of their albums.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...+black+sun

Their music made me very fearful when I was mentally ill before.

Worse thing might be if your soul became trapped in a black hole or in the core of a supergiant star.
(02-23-2016, 10:50 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the group Ra has a song that talks about letting the caged bird fly. I don't remember which one, but here is one of their albums.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_q...+black+sun

Their music made me very fearful when I was mentally ill before.

Worse thing might be if your soul became trapped in a black hole or in the core of a supergiant star.

Great song thanks for sharing!
Psychological torture was when I thought I was at  the top of Ra's wanted list, as per the song Waste of Space.
Eh, it wouldn't be so bad. The brain cells would die eventually and in the mean time I'd have no distractions to keep me from exploring the inner landscape of my mind.

Eternally looking at the bright side over here Tongue.
(02-23-2016, 11:08 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]Eh, it wouldn't be so bad. The brain cells would die eventually and in the mean time I'd have no distractions to keep me from exploring the inner landscape of my mind.

Eternally looking at the bright side over here Tongue.

Haha, I like that
Plus you wouldn't have to work.
(02-23-2016, 12:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Plus you wouldn't have to work.

Touche.
-----
We must dissent! We must dissent!