Bring4th

Full Version: -
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
-----
Try combining your sexual feelings for them with heart based compassion. It will make both of you feel better.
I can imagine a fictional character desiring me as I do them. But I am fortunate as I have a lot o artwork
by artists I admire to hold me over.
And plus, I don't think we can violate their free will. I had fantasies once of wearing an anthro fur after they had died, so I could see through their eyes. It was sort of a sticky experience. But I felt so joyful to know how they felt. Even if it's within me.
(02-24-2016, 07:00 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]It is one thing to fantasize about a guy who deliberately presents his magnificent chemical vehicle in a seductive manner, but quite anohter to do the same with someone who seeks an "innocent" friendship.. The former is amoral, the latter is arguably "dirty" or immoral.

Again, I also consider the situation with "fictional" entities, as they appear in my dreams or 2D art. Is it STS or even "negative" behavior to "create" characters for the sole purpose of sexual fantasy? I'm not even sure if I am "creating" them or rather channeling pre-existent aspects of Infinity, but I digress. A fantasy involving coercion, manipulation, rape and such would be decidedly negative, but "consensual" fantasy seems ambiguous to me.

I am so glad you shared this with us. I feel this is an excellent source to discuss these types of things. We are all family.

I too struggled with this very issue, though mine was more of self pleasing nature. When I first started to wake up, I was so appalled by my sexual nature, that I completed shut it down. Doing so made me nearly emotionless to sexual advances from my partner. As I have progressed in my seeking, and learning, I have come to realize that our physical vehicles we know as human bodies are driven by hormones, and those hormones drive sexual arousal. It is simply a part of being incarnate here on this planet, with these bodies. When I have a sexual thought, I accept that is a part of being human, and I alter the thought to contain love, because if the person you are thinking about is "real" as it were, any thoughts of love will be beneficial to him/her. This will in turn make you feel better about it.

It is society that deems things "immoral" as this is not a word the Creator would ever use. If they continue to bother you, I would take some time to meditate, and ask for guidance. I assure you that there is more than enough love available to you.

You are beautiful just as you are. Never forget that you are loved.
I tend to be very careful about who I focus on during times of... um... er.. heightened stimulation.

Years ago when I was going through my divorce, I became friends with a lady who was running a Yahoo chat group. It was a small Spiritual based group. We emailed quit a bit on the side too. A kind of real friendship developed even though she was 2000 miles away.
Well one night I was in a self inflicted state of heightened stimulation :p and was really focusing on her.

So a couple days later in an email she mentions, "I could have swore I felt you in bed with me Tuesday night." !

ohman. haha. I told her exactly what happened and promised to keep my psychic hands to myself.
She told me she didn't mind at all. That it was really nice.

On a related note... Think of all the attractive celebrities that seem to ... deteriorate.
Imagine being bombarded with that kind of energy 24/7.
From strangers that are not always of a loving nature.

For myself, I see sex as a kind of neutral ground.
Relieve and enjoy the physical side and don't make too much of it.
umm. I mean when done a capella.

Hope this helps some.
18:5 We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.
(02-24-2016, 08:22 AM)Yera Wrote: [ -> ]18:5  We have found it to be inappropriate in the extreme to encourage the overcoming of any desires, except to suggest the imagination rather than the carrying out in the physical plane, as you call it, of those desires not consonant with the Law of One; this preserving the primal distortion of free will.

I agree with not being "overcome" with lust, but it is not something to be shamed about. It is one thing to have sexual thoughts about someone, and it is another to take that to another level, and act in an unloving manner toward that person. That is what I feel Ra was implying, but that is just my perception of this quote.

I feel that if you approach this situation with love, and understanding, you can navigate the terrain, as it were, better.

Thank you for sharing!
Sexual guilt is a blockage of the orange ray, however fantasizing and being very sexual could be a sign of over activation of the same ray. There's no need to feel guilt, it is as it is. There might be a need to be mindful of ones thoughts though. Remember that thought is power. To think about a person is to create a bridge to that person, and if sexual thoughts are sent that person might pick them up unconsciously. One also creates the possibility of the thoughts to manifest physically. To create and feed thought forms on the astral plane is less serious but seems like a waste and misdirection of energy to me. We the souls on this forum are quite advanced, relatively speaking, and need to take care in how we use our will power for otherwise depolarization or imbalances may occur. I know this all too well from personal experience.
By fantasizing about these things, you are not interfering with anyone's free will. A celebrity/actor especially on some level agrees to this interaction by virtue of their position in this society. It's part of their experience, as well.

Whether or not it is good for you is the other question. I agree that the way you are interacting with this catalyst is the right away - again, to indulge and not repress, and let things naturally fall away when you are done with them. And it seems to me it may be getting to the point where you want to naturally let it fall away.

Are you fantasizing about control/being dominated? Because these are negative polarization desires. It's not because you want to polarize negatively, but because you have those lower blockages that cause your sexual energy to desire to be expressed this way. Repression over time and guilt has likely just intensified it, which is why Ra says not to do that. Lots of people enjoy all sorts of weird sexual fantasies, there should be no guilt about that. You haven't hurt anyone - again, unless you are starting to hurt yourself. Which means you're probably ready to let some of these things fall away.

I would really dedicate yourself to starting to work on the orange ray, as others have pointed out. I don't have any specific advice because it seems yours is quite jumbled with lots of confusing ideas about sexuality. Working on acceptance of yourself and others' unique, individual free-will choices would be a good step. You are the only one who is placing judgement on yourself right now, and it is likely quite harsh. We're in this illusion to play with the lower chakra energies with our free will. If you have enjoyed what you've been doing (again, without any direct hurt/control over another) then you should be quite pleased with yourself for following your bliss. Now it's a matter of clearing out that orange ray so that you aren't as baffled by your desires.
Why not just use adult filmstars? Their consent to be in your sexual fantasies is pretty much implied by the nature of the work and the same could be said of many sexual exhibitionist on the internet.

using as a template, those people that have shown a willingness to share their sexuality in a public manner is perhaps the least distorted level of consent you will get. rather than assuming someone is 'asking' to be in your sexual fantasies just because they are famous for example.

secondly, i think we also have somewhat misguided/cultural conditioning/veiled mind thing going on around sexuality that we feel it's somehow taboo to feel sexual desire towards people especially if its not reciprocated, homosexual desires adding a further overlay regarding its acceptance in society, resulting in guilt when we fantasize about it.

Lastly, an example i find amusing is Ra's description of pre-veiled sexual interactions because it runs counter to what societal convention would have us do post-veil i.e. get their name first

Quote:94.10...
However, because of the unique biases of each mind/body/spirit complex there are sometimes quite simple instances of distortion when there is no apparent cause for such distortion. Let us use the example of the virile and immature male who meets and speaks clearly with a young female whose physical form has the appropriate configuration to cause, for this male entity, the activation of the red-ray sexual arousal.

The words spoken may be upon a simple subject such as naming, information as to the occupation, and various other common interchanges of sound vibratory complex. The male entity, however, is using almost all the available consciousness it possesses in registering the desirability of the female. Such may also be true of the female.

Thusly an entire exchange of information may be meaningless because the actual catalyst is of the body. This is unconsciously controlled and is not a conscious decision. This example is simplistic.

Quote:[font=sans-serif]95.19...
 I am Ra. Given this same case; that is, the random red-ray sexual arousal being activated in both male and female, the communication would far more likely have been to the subject of the satisfying of that red-ray, sexual impulse. When this had occurred other information such as the naming could be offered with clear perception. It is to be noted that the catalyst which may be processed by the pre-veil experience is insignificant compared to the catalyst offered to the thoroughly bemused male and female after the veil.[/font]

-----
The repression of fantasies and saying NO to them, even in a soft or casual 'no' disallows the further development and growth from experience. Experience grows when you can say that this feeling is right for my experience right now, and then let it to pass right through you. Paul Lowe sees the key to this in the evolution of saying 'Yes'. How many 'Yeses' before the Yes transforms into a full and sincere allowance?

Perhaps the back of your mind is needing more than anything to imagine the totality of these feelings.

In my experience once the 'no' became unconscious, and the repression automatic, memories would arise and fall just as quick.

Flipping the coin, and opening every experience, any emotion with a Loud Yes: My sexual feelings from the Red and Orange ray transformed from a nervous guilt - and into an expression of vital energy flowing through my body. It was not even necessary to masturbate to experience the beauty in the release of this energy... Once I allowed them fully and chose to allow them again and again, I was inviting Guilt to become a rich learning experience in itself, as it was telling me exactly what I lack. Every moment became an energetic sexual encounter that I was saying Hello to, and opening to more and more. I was being invited to feel my Being and express that being in any moment with any amount of pain, simply by Allowing what comes to me to be right for me.
Quote:I was comparing domination fantasies, which would be presumably negative, to my consensual / tender and loving ones which I find ambiguous depending on the context.

Quote:I do not want to control, not even influence on a subconscious level.

Ahhhhhh this is a quite different thing then.

I think creating a character for this situation would probably be the best, if you don't want to be a subconscious influence. But if it's tender and loving energy that you are expressing, how is that possibly a bad thing? When I have sexual intercourse with my husband, I do my best to release that sexual energy to the all, because in its green ray+ form it is pure healing. So maybe you need to direct that desire instead of as a focus on one person, to maybe everyone, at least/especially at the release. Would that work or be possible for you?

I think, as far as a person receiving that energy (unknowingly) would go, at a higher level, they would be happy to be the inspiration of such creative love within another.
We're all just zoo monkeys on the bus.

All is vanity.

hahaha
I'd suggest that, in the right state of mind, sexual fantasies or experiences can also be used to activate green ray, if one can move past their lower-level blockages. Rather than fantasizing in purely bodily terms, try Loving the object of your fantasies as purely as you can, and seeing the experience as an exercise in unification. Or, try imaging how the experience would feel for them, rather than focusing on your own sensations.