Bring4th

Full Version: _______
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
(02-24-2016, 12:23 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]From a personal experience, in a professional context i have to talk sometimes with a guy who is known to be dishonest at the
expense of others, to lie while appearing very nice. This guy had alreday lied to me and put a spoke in my wheel while pretending
to be my friend. Someone who has a very good intuition even told me that this man was a pervert. A few days ago he talked to me and
helped me although i didn't asked him anything. While i knowed his hidden agenda and wasn't duped by him what suprised me is
that a felt some warm, soft and loving energy coming from him. How is that possible ? What's your opinion ?

Could be placebo. I used to feel very uncomfortable distortion ripples. Not sure if they meant anything.
It is a very common practice for negative beings to block your indigo center while simultaneously stimulating your heart center.  This clouds your intuition but makes you feel loved and secure, which makes you all the easier to manipulate.  However, in the case with fellow 3rd densities, this isn't being done on a conscious level usually.  But it doesn't mean it isn't happening.  Negative entities in the 3rd density plane will share a degree of love with people in their "elite circle".  For example, perhaps immediate family, but the type of love they don't exhibit is "universal compassion", that is to say, unconditional love.  

Their love is conditional.
just a possibility

Quote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...5_1218.pdf

The lower chakras, having to do with the self, its
survival issues, its sexuality, its relationships with self
and other selves personally, and its relationship with
groups, are all energies that may seem to be in need
of balancing and clearing so that they are neither
under-activated nor over-activated. But one cannot
share energy between red ray and red ray, or orange
ray, or yellow ray.

One may impress those energies upon another self,
and because of the strength of your energy system, it
is possible for energy to be impressed from you to
another person, or for another person to impress you
with their energy. It is, however, an overlay. It is
time-bound in its effect and will wear off naturally.
Many of your faith healers, so called, are those who
are healing either from the orange or the yellow-ray
chakra and they are impressing their understanding
and their environment upon another. Those who are
able to accept those impressions are able to
experience quite a bit of release from various
ailments for a certain time period. However, in every
case where it is at the level below the heart, those
energies will not persevere and will fade away

Quote:http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0927.aspx

The yellow ray is a powerful ray and [the healer’s] will can be channeled very easily by one who has a powerful will to impinge upon other entities. That will of the healer may well be to do good, to serve the Creator and to serve the fellow man or woman that is standing before him asking to be healed. Nevertheless, he now has a personal dynamic between his yellow ray and the will of the other entity, from whatever chakra that other entity is expressing its will. This means that the healing is a human transfer. The healer pushes wellness into the energy body of the one to be healed. Frequently, such healers are very effective in the short term.

The laying on of hands is often very powerful with such healers. There may be an immediate healing or that which seems to be an immediate improvement. The hallmark of such healings is, however, that they will wear off and will simply be combed out of the aura of the one to be healed by time and attrition, so that in the end the energy simply stops being effective.

That same healer can repeat the healing again and again and achieve results each time. Nevertheless, it does not have the characteristics of that movement through the gateway of intelligent infinity which produces the environment of healing while preserving completely the free will of the one to be healed.
I think maybe you are confusing the Divine Principal of Love, the prime mover, the Logos, with the vibration of universal love and acceptance associated with 4th density/green ray service to others. It sounds like the article was referring to using the energy of intelligent infinity to act, which is literal for all of us I believe.

Quote:13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.
______
________
(02-26-2016, 10:50 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]How to recognize when such a thing is happening ? And how to stop it ?

It is really just a matter of bringing your awareness to bear on a given situation. You can innately feel when you're being manipulated if you really search your feelings. The feeling of being used or controlled rarely feels wholly good. Even in people who mask their manipulation in insincere niceties, there is a characteristic "mental tension" that is apparent if you care to look. The feeling of, "there are uncomfortable expectations of me", as opposed to the feeling of, "I feel open and free to act exactly how I want to act in this moment".

In other words, you can feel the "pull" of STS intent.
I had this happen to me.

Neggies are such petty friends, but hopefully for them I will remember each thing that has interacted with me and will give back a thousandfold the focus they put unto me.

BigSmile
Any time feelings of unworthiness creep up, that is the indigo being blocked. So, most of the time. But when the heart is actually being energized in an attempt to block the indigo.. well, that would be like, seeing things that make you irreconcilably sad, yet you have no direct control over. You feel like nothing you can do can possibly help the situation. I think this is a common example of blocking the indigo and energizing the green. We see it on the forums when some people hold devastating world issues at an arms length, and others perceive those who do as heartless and cold. In comparison they are, because their green-ray is not on overload output, because some of that energy has moved up to a clearer indigo.

I think another common example is when people start feeling pity for themselves when they get difficult catalyst. They begin to think things like "Why me?" which automatically shuts down the indigo because you are denying responsibility for the situation. So instead they surround themselves of the martyr-vibration of green-ray love and with others who will feed into that, instead of "grasping the baton" as Ra says and moving that energy up into the indigo and taking responsibility for it, by using the will.
Energizing the heart chakra of someone else is NOT the same as radiating love. That is because they would use the Indigo ray in order to do the energy transfer so it would not be heart to heart. Now, negative are certainly capable, but they typically do not choose to unless it is towards those individuals that are part of their family/elite group, but that doesn't exactly constitute an awakening of the heart to unconditional love.

So, perfectly capable, but typically counter-productive to the aim.
______
To turn the question around, can a STO entity absorb from others?

It can but doesn't want to. We all are the exact potential of what we can see in others.
(02-26-2016, 06:04 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]To turn the question around, can a STO entity absorb from others?

It can but doesn't want to. We all are the exact potential of what we can see in others.

I disagree. It think both STO and STS absorb and radiate, but the ratios are different. Actually, since STO is based on acceptance I would say STO is more likely to have both absorption and radiation rather than heavily on one or the others, whereas STS requires absorption primarily to function in their polarity.
The lower 3 chakras absorb regardless of polarity, and the higher 3 chakras radiate regardless of polarity. The 7th cannot be said to absorb or radiate but is simply the total vibratory balance. You could say it does both, since it is the container for the other six.
(02-24-2016, 02:00 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2016, 12:33 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]It is a very common practice for negative beings to block your indigo center while simultaneously stimulating your heart center.  This clouds your intuition but makes you feel loved and secure, which makes you all the easier to manipulate.  

Good that you mentioned it. It makes perfect sense if i analyse what i felt one time after talking more than one hour with him. I felt loved
and secure and also like if my mind had lost some of his clarity and was under influence. A little later i realised how much what he said was
just manipulation. I think he didn't do that consciously because he's not enough spiritually advanced, but i'm quite certain some chakra influencing happened.

Yellow ray work is what scientists call "the placebo effect".
_____
Negative entities lost their way in the darkness, postive entities found their way in the light.
Just want to thank all parties involved in this conversation: it is extremely informative.