Bring4th

Full Version: double body and 4th density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does Ra say that we have to die to become 4th density?
Does Ra say that we may have a double body in order to transition to 4th density and that the 3rd density body will die when the transitional 4th density body becomes more the 'new' body?
Thank you!!
(02-24-2016, 08:48 PM)alamb3 Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ra say that we have to die to become 4th density?
Does Ra say that we may have a double body in order to transition to 4th density and that the 3rd density body will die when the transitional 4th density body becomes more the 'new' body?
Thank you!!

Yes and no.

For one to fully incarnate in 4th density, yes, you must physically die, and be recycled into the appropriate chemical apparatus.  However, 4th density bodies don't just pop out of nowhere, same goes for all 4th density matter.  It is a higher dimensional offshoot of the lower dimension.  This isn't 100% accurate, but a helpful way to conceptualize these offshoot dimensions is to think of how a zero dimensional point "offshoots" to become a 1 dimensional line, and then offshoots to create a 2 dimensional square, and then offshoots yet again, to create a 3 dimensional cube.  A similar "extension" of dimensional attributes happens in the transition of physicality from the 3rd density state to the 4th density state.  

[Image: 480px-Dimension_levels.svg.png]

So 4th density grows out of the 3rd density structures.  Much of our population is incarnate in dual bodies at this time.  The transition to FULLY 4th density takes a relatively significant amount of time (hundreds of years), and the nature of "dual bodies" will change over time.  Right now, dual bodies are predominately 3rd density, and slightly 4th density.  In time they will be half and half.  And still further in time, they will lean predominately towards 4th density, and very little towards 3rd until FINALLY, infant bodies will start being born that are FULLY 4th density.  

At this point, our race will have fully evolved to 4th density.
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid154210

everyone currently born are recycled graduates incarnating into dual-activated bodies. when the last 3D entity has been harvested and everyone alive is technically 4d but doesnt know it, then i imagine some crazy veil dropping will go down

and while they're at it they'll probably drop the " heavy chemical vehicles".

never could quite decide whether 4d uses a 2D body. i can see why 3d use it but the whole idea of 4d eventually learning how to become invisible to 3d suggests they drop the chemical 3d body at some stage

unless we're talking nox a la stargate level invisibility
Some more good info on the topic:

4D Body Evolution - About 4D bodies being a result of gradual evoltuion.

The Nature of Dual Activated Bodies - What is the purpose of dual-activated bodies and how does their experience differ from 3D bodies.
(02-24-2016, 09:46 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2016, 08:48 PM)alamb3 Wrote: [ -> ]Does Ra say that we have to die to become 4th density?
Thank you!!

Yes and no.

For one to fully incarnate in 4th density, yes, you must physically die, and be recycled into the appropriate chemical apparatus.  However, 4th density bodies don't just pop out of nowhere, same goes for all 4th density matter.  It is a higher dimensional offshoot of the lower dimension.  This isn't 100% accurate, but a helpful way to conceptualize these offshoot dimensions is to think of how a zero dimensional point "offshoots" to become a 1 dimensional line, and then offshoots to create a 2 dimensional square, and then offshoots yet again, to create a 3 dimensional cube.  A similar "extension" of dimensional attributes happens in the transition of physicality from the 3rd density state to the 4th density state.  

[Image: 480px-Dimension_levels.svg.png]

So 4th density grows out of the 3rd density structures.  Much of our population is incarnate in dual bodies at this time.  The transition to FULLY 4th density takes a relatively significant amount of time (hundreds of years), and the nature of "dual bodies" will change over time.  Right now, dual bodies are predominately 3rd density, and slightly 4th density.  In time they will be half and half.  And still further in time, they will lean predominately towards 4th density, and very little towards 3rd until FINALLY, infant bodies will start being born that are FULLY 4th density.  

At this point, our race will have fully evolved to 4th density.
An astonishingly clear interpretation, that helps very much and is resonant with what I intuited but could quite wrap my head around. Thank You!!
Wonderful, I'm off to read the links provided, thank you! I ask because I'm pretty sure I've been feeling my dual body for some years, its just recently become much more refined, but I can actually feel another heartbeat and also quite physical but invisible energy surrounding and interpenetrating my physical body.. Makes so much more sense now!
(02-25-2016, 12:08 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthrea...#pid154210

everyone currently born are recycled graduates incarnating into dual-activated bodies. when the last 3D entity has been harvested and everyone alive is technically 4d but doesnt know it, then i imagine some crazy veil dropping will go down

and while they're at it they'll probably drop the " heavy chemical vehicles".

never could quite decide whether 4d uses a 2D body. i can see why 3d use it but the whole idea of 4d eventually learning how to become invisible to 3d suggests they drop the chemical 3d body at some stage

unless we're talking nox a la stargate level invisibility

The question of whether 4D uses 2D material in its construction is an interesting topic of conversation.  And like you, I don't know if I have any solid opinions on the subject.  According to Ra the genetic heritage of evolution continues to hold sway into 4D which would seem to imply some genetic patternization is carried over.  Also, Ra has spoken to the fact of fourth density beings occasionally physically landing on our planet and physically taking 3rd density physical beings on board their craft (Orions).  So this would imply they can, with an act of will, walk on the 3rd density plane as solid, physical beings.

Our current physical bodies have 1D, 2D, and 3D physical materials.  1D physical is the raw liquids, gases, solids, and plasma that are present in our physical world and bodies, the 2D physical are those states of matter interacting in a patternized and purposeful ways which is a level I would call the "genetic level".  3D physical is that state whereby the complexity of the genetic level has abstracted to a great enough degree to be able to move beyond instinct into the realm of intellectual thought.  A 3D physical body requires enough complexity of circuitry that it may allow a "self aware" perspective to look through the "lens" of its structure.  However if that circuitry is damaged, the indwelling spirit is somewhat reduced to more of a 2nd density instinctual state as we can see in cases of severe brain damage.  It would be similar to if you had a pair of sunglasses that got severely damaged/cracked, and you were then limited to mere peripheral vision.  Behavior is always limited by the degree of awareness one has of its environment, 3rd density bodies notwithstanding.

So in considering the material that makes up the 4D body, it would seem there is a definite physical structure there.  And according to Ra, it doesn't change all willy nilly (unlike the 5th density body, which is more under the conscious control).  But then Ra has also said it a "lighter body" packed more densely with life.  I personally think when Ra says "lighter", they simply mean higher vibrational, rather than "physically weighing less".  Like as in, literally "containing more light" or consciousness.  I think this "lightness" is a direct result of awareness of the fourth dimension "time".  Our physical bodies are simply reflections of our consciousness, and full conscious awareness of time/space would naturally result in a more refined physical manifestation of our consciousness as our awareness would be dramatically increased.  A good analogy is that of ice to heat.  If physical material is similar to "frozen energy" and the closer it gets to the "heat of consciousness" the closer it gets to a free flowing pure energy state, then the 4D body is just a slightly more fluid physical body continuing the analogy.

I hypothesize that this ability to consciously tap into time/space is what allows for the social memory complex to form and also allows one to "adjust" their resonance to appear or disappear from 3rd density view.  If you look at time/space or more colloquially, just simply "time", as synonymous with the "veil", they essentially gain the ability to step behind or in front of the veil more or less at will.  Consciously being aware of time/space allows one to "see" the other dimensional spatial directions and the "green ray earth" from my perspective is simply a portion of physical reality that is on the other side of the veil.  A slightly more energetic (higher consciousness), but still wholly physical reality.

Essentially, it is all the positives of physicality, without the consciousness lowering mechanisms necessary for 3rd density catalyst.  If I'm right about physical 2D being more or less a "genetic level" then it would also be included, and tends to fall in line with the quote, "Thus in fourth density the red, orange, and green energy nexi of your planet will be activated while the yellow is in potentiation along with the blue and the indigo."