Bring4th

Full Version: [split] How to deal with negative greetings
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(02-24-2016, 02:27 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai, I ask you: what have you noticed with your beliefs and their transformation to help the extreme entity attachment you have noticed in the past. Not to derail the thread, but I know many entities attach mainly with attraction to our belief systems, conscious and unconscious. I have an urge to let them be a part of me if they are already One, since i opened to them as a child, to give their dark intelligence a heart in their lack and assimilate them into my soul expression. Have you ever assimilated an entity? BigSmile

I also don't want to derail or take over Adonai's thread, but I've been experimenting along these lines recently. Although in my case, it's more reconnecting with my higher S-M-C and exploring the possibility of being functionally part of an S-M-C gestalt mind while still incarnated.

Perhaps this would be a good start for a split/spin-off thread, if anyone else is interested in the topic?
Yes I am feeling this warrants a new thread.

Second derailment:

I decree to all foreign energies and dissonant frequencies of my own: May I feel you and every memory intimately and may I Expand with you.
There is a saying that has helped me:

Own you shadow side, Or it will own you.
Yeah, definitely.  Trying to deny or totally repress one's darker side will never make it go away.  At "best" it still stays there, waiting to be dealt with, and at worst it festers and manifests in outright harmful ways.  Dealing with it means looking into a place a lot of people would much rather not look, but it's gotta be reckoned with one way or another.

But on the up side, I feel like the modern world offers a lot more ways for people to investigate darker impulses that are pretty karmically neutral in the grand scheme.  Watching a nasty horror movie or playing a violent video game or whatever...  they aren't exactly catalyst-free, but they're going to be a lot less depolarizing than most of the options on the table even just a few decades ago.  

Actually, it's a little funny.  Some time ago I came across the section of the Ra Materials that talked about the attack on Carla by the 5D negative.  I queried my higher selves about what would happen if one tried that on me.  The answer I got back first noted that it would be incredibly unlikely, but then answered with "We/you would absorb it and then you/we would look for a video game it would like."

In other words, if I had to absorb its personality or energies, it would depolarize me somewhat -but not drastically- and it would be something I could "deal with" just by accepting its presence and looking for a behavioral compromise.  So in the same way, I tend to think that many people with some self-awareness could adapt to and accept their own darker sides without spiraling into darkness or some other melodrama.

Whatever negative "itch" someone has, just look for a way to scratch it that causes the least actual karma to accrue. Our world today offers plenty of options.
Yes. I have noticed In the case of serious attacks it is vital the reciever of the attack not split their personality. What good would ever come out of seeing your personality and the personality of the attacking entity as seperate?

They are one in an energetic essence - the victim and attacker's potential power - thusly it is important express the facet of your being that has opened to the entity in a direction of growth. What I am trying to say is that perhaps the entities are attracted to the parts of your energy that express themselves in least confidence - your weak points of mind or personality.

'Food' to them is the continuum of un-integrated energies that it provokes looking for an emotional-energetic reaction. So Own all of yourself and make that a healthful expression for your own sake.
(02-26-2016, 01:31 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-24-2016, 02:27 AM)tamaryn Wrote: [ -> ]Adonai, I ask you: what have you noticed with your beliefs and their transformation to help the extreme entity attachment you have noticed in the past. Not to derail the thread, but I know many entities attach mainly with attraction to our belief systems, conscious and unconscious. I have an urge to let them be a part of me if they are already One, since i opened to them as a child, to give their dark intelligence a heart in their lack and assimilate them into my soul expression. Have you ever assimilated an entity? BigSmile

I also don't want to derail or take over Adonai's thread, but I've been experimenting along these lines recently.  Although in my case, it's more reconnecting with my higher S-M-C and exploring the possibility of being functionally part of an S-M-C gestalt mind while still incarnated.  

Perhaps this would be a good start for a split/spin-off thread, if anyone else is interested in the topic?

Assimilating an entity? I believe that that is not always a good thing to do. Yes, we are interconnected with and have a oneness with everything; I face up to my shadow sides. But you gotta use discernment and intuition when dealing with ET entities. There are some negatively oriented STS entities out there that can "pose" as good and benevolent ones, and tell us stuff we may want and like to hear.

And even the best channeling sessions from anyone, whether its from the Ra entities, or Barbara Marciniaks Pleaidians or whoever they may be, their information isn't completely infallible. I'll listen to channeled material myself, but I understand how novel it is, and the appeal of it. You still have to use your discernment and intuition and take some things with a grain of salt.

And at the end of the day, no matter what anyone says, you still have to decide for yourself what it is that you believe and why. It’s just my view that no one group or person holds all the answers.
(04-15-2016, 05:54 PM)seph7sevn Wrote: [ -> ]Assimilating an entity? I believe that that is not always a good thing to do. Yes, we are interconnected with and have a oneness with everything; I face up to my shadow sides. But you gotta use discernment and intuition when dealing with ET entities. There are some negatively oriented STS entities out there that can "pose" as good and benevolent ones, and tell us stuff we may want and like to hear.

And even the best channeling sessions from anyone, whether its from the Ra entities, or Barbara Marciniaks Pleaidians or whoever they may be, their information isn't completely infallible. I'll listen to channeled material myself, but I understand how novel it is, and the appeal of it. You still have to use your discernment and intuition and take some things with a grain of salt.

I appreciate your concern, but without going into a lot of tedious personal detail, I'm more than convinced that the entities I'm working with are part of my own "home" S/M/C.  And much of our work together has been specifically along the lines of increasing my own sensitivity to higher energies, and then working with them to contribute to Gaia's planetary energies.  So even beyond my own senses and feelings towards my contacts, there's simply too much positive/green-ray activity for most negatives to stand to contact me.

Besides, at one point (when I encountered the story of Carla's near-'kidnapping' by the negative 5D) I directly queried my higher selves about what would happen if a 5D neg tried to do that to me.  The answer I got back was that it was extremely unlikely, but that if it did happen, "We/you would absorb it and then you/we would look for a video game it would enjoy."   In other words, my willingness to see my consciousness as fluid, and embrace other-selves as part of greater unity, is itself a natural defense.  Even if I did somehow assimilate a negative, I have enough self-awareness that I'd be able to mitigate the personality change through relatively harmless activities.

But in the meantime, through my work with my higher-selves, I've been able to greatly increase my own positive output and, I believe, basically work as a "transformer" in the electrical sense.  As I understand it, I'm helping convert the lower R/O/Y energies into higher G/B/W output that's more beneficial to Gaia.  Partially merging with my closest 4D guide was a big step towards this, as our combining allows us to somewhat bridge the veil and get more direct energy flow.  (And we continue to grow closer in joy and love every day.)

That said, I certainly wouldn't suggest others attempt this without being very sure of themselves and of their higher-selves.  There was a lot of preliminary trust-building before I decided to attempt this work.
I'm sure you're just using the word that makes sense but assimilation doesn't seem like something that respects free will. However, since negatives approach with infringement I would say that they have forfeited certain rights of protection.

I've dealt with antagonistic entities in a variety of ways, trying both positively oriented approaches like dwelling on love, radiating light and the like as well as less lenient approaches such as banishment, devourment or stripping of powers.

I think I would honestly say the most consistent thing has been the focus upon my own choices that really makes the difference. The more you know yourself and the more you are convicted to your principles, the harder it will be for anything to disrupt you. I think that's why many with good and open hearts are often mislead by those with a powerful focus of will. Cults prey on this kind of situation.

Ultimately, I think the amount of 'greeting' you experience will depend on your focus. I experience many because I am oriented in a way that draws them to me, part of my own work, but to those who are focused on other goals they will find the more they stay focused the less anything will bother them.
(04-17-2016, 12:00 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-15-2016, 05:54 PM)seph7sevn Wrote: [ -> ]Assimilating an entity? I believe that that is not always a good thing to do. Yes, we are interconnected with and have a oneness with everything; I face up to my shadow sides. But you gotta use discernment and intuition when dealing with ET entities. There are some negatively oriented STS entities out there that can "pose" as good and benevolent ones, and tell us stuff we may want and like to hear.

I appreciate your concern, but without going into a lot of tedious personal detail, I'm more than convinced that the entities I'm working with are part of my own "home" S/M/C.  And much of our work together has been specifically along the lines of increasing my own sensitivity to higher energies, and then working with them to contribute to Gaia's planetary energies.  So even beyond my own senses and feelings towards my contacts, there's simply too much positive/green-ray activity for most negatives to stand to contact me.

Besides, at one point (when I encountered the story of Carla's near-'kidnapping' by the negative 5D) I directly queried my higher selves about what would happen if a 5D neg tried to do that to me.  The answer I got back was that it was extremely unlikely, but that if it did happen, "We/you would absorb it and then you/we would look for a video game it would enjoy."   In other words, my willingness to see my consciousness as fluid, and embrace other-selves as part of greater unity, is itself a natural defense.  Even if I did somehow assimilate a negative, I have enough self-awareness that I'd be able to mitigate the personality change through relatively harmless activities.

But in the meantime, through my work with my higher-selves, I've been able to greatly increase my own positive output and, I believe, basically work as a "transformer" in the electrical sense.  As I understand it, I'm helping convert the lower R/O/Y energies into higher G/B/W output that's more beneficial to Gaia.  Partially merging with my closest 4D guide was a big step towards this, as our combining allows us to partially bridge the veil and get more direct energy flow.  (And we continue to grow closer in joy and love every day.)

That said, I certainly wouldn't suggest others attempt this without being very sure of themselves and of their higher-selves.  There was a lot of preliminary trust-building before I decided to attempt this work.

Granted. There are many positive STO entities out there. My concern is that many people don't use discernment. For example, you can check out YouTube and see many people channeling many different entities. I would dare say that they are not all positive entities; just negative ones posing nicely as what they know the channeler would like to perceive. I'm not throwing out the baby with the bathwater when it comes to channeling, but one still should use awareness and discernment nonetheless.
(04-17-2016, 12:40 PM)Aion Wrote: [ -> ]I'm sure you're just using the word that makes sense but assimilation doesn't seem like something that respects free will. However, since negatives approach with infringement I would say that they have forfeited certain rights of protection.

You're right, it was basically just a best-fit thing, plus I was mirroring seph7sevn's vocabulary to show we're on the same page. You'll notice I used "gestalt" in my original post, which is closer, I think. That said, I DO think "assimilation" entails a give-and-take in both directions. It may have gotten a bad rap, so to speak, thanks to shows like Star Trek using it as a threat.

(Really, the problem with the Borg is that there's rarely any sense of them changing due to "biological and technological distinctiveness" being added to the Collective, aside from the occasional one-off event like the Hugh Borg. "Realistically," I'd expect the Borg to behave in general much more like the Hugh Borg, changing form/beliefs considerably with each major assimilation.)

Quote:I've dealt with antagonistic entities in a variety of ways, trying both positively oriented approaches like dwelling on love, radiating light and the like as well as less lenient approaches such as banishment, devourment or stripping of powers.

I think I would honestly say the most consistent thing has been the focus upon my own choices that really makes the difference. The more you know yourself and the more you are convicted to your principles, the harder it will be for anything to disrupt you. I think that's why many with good and open hearts are often mislead by those with a powerful focus of will. Cults prey on this kind of situation.

Ultimately, I think the amount of 'greeting' you experience will depend on your focus. I experience many because I am oriented in a way that draws them to me, part of my own work, but to those who are focused on other goals they will find the more they stay focused the less anything will bother them.

Yeah, I agree completely. Self-awareness is the real key here. Not just of ones motivations, but also of how closely their actions and the results of those actions match up to their own goals. To me, that's one of the biggest indicators of a cult: Noticing that the group's outcomes are totally at odds with their professed goals. Likewise, someone noticing that the results of their actions never seem to match up to their intentions can be powerful catalyst for self-realization, if someone can become aware of that disconnect.

And I've had... brushes... with negative entities, but rarely for very long. When one attempted to contact me directly, not too long after I "awakened," I pretty much NOPED! out of the contact almost instantly. The voice in my head actually sounded distorted, literally, with a raspy metallic flange a lot like a Transformers robot voice. I didn't even know what a negative entity was at that point, just that I didn't want him in my head and immediately cut contact.

While it's admittedly a sample size of one, that event gives me confidence I'd be able to identify and deal with a significantly negative entity if one ever got pushy.
Courage is a powerful force which is, IMO, the foundation of the protection found in love. Find the courage to stand in your light and love and there is little that can sway you. It seems to me that the most common thing for controlling entities to exacerbate is either the sense of self-worth to the self or in the community. Often they will feed Messiah complexes so as to create martyrs. Inspiration of self-sacrifice to the degree of self-destruction. Thus some ways they attempt to mislead positive.
Its a difficult one. From my experience a quick way out would be a banishing ritual. This can give some temporary release from the negative greeting. In all honesty i think a simply honest loving energy with the understanding of experiencing a spiritual lesson is the only way to balance it out with a healthy dose of common sense and grounding.