Bring4th

Full Version: Random twitter search for 'venus Ra' yieled this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Enclosed below is direct text from { https://twitter.com/thecableman1/status/...5431081984 }, a tweet I found after sifting through a twitter search for 'venus Ra'. Sounds alot like LOO, doesn't it?

Higher Dimension Beings of Venus

Hello All:
My younger daughter has an interest in botany, and has acquired the Venus flytrap as shown in the photo. Last night she spent some time watching You Tube videos of various plants in action, quickly snatching helpless bugs that unfortunately land in their traps.
"Supposedly those Venus fly traps are invading plants from Venus." I told her.
She gave me her look of, "Yeah, right... I don't believe you."
"Just joking!" I reassured her. "But I think that was a theory at one time or another in which it was believed that these strange plants could have only come from outer space. Venus might have been suggested as their origination. But, as you know, biological life cannot thrive on Venus."
As my daughter continued to browse the web for more videos of Venus fly traps, I casually asked her, "You do know about Venus, don't you?--what actually exists on that planet?"
She returned her, "No, but I'm sure I'm about to find out." look.
That's when I had a serious talk with my daughter "Honey, it's time you learn the truth about Venus. It's time you hear about the things that they don't tell you in school."

Higher Dimension Beings of Venus
Higher dimensional beings who reside on other worlds have and continue to be a very, confusing science. For one, there has yet to be a standard convention for identifying the individual dimensions and how they are characterized. If we are to ever make sense of higher dimensional beings, than we need to agree on the order and mechanical laws of each dimension.
And just what is a dimension? For the sake of simple discussion, imagine your television screen. If we illuminate just one pixel on your TV screen so that all we see is a dot, we would have the perfect illustration of zero dimension.
Next we grow that dot to create a vertical line. This would represent the first dimension.
Place a square on the screen; we now introduce the second dimension. In fact, everything you watch on TV is presented in second dimension format. The second dimension makes possible vertical and horizontal illustration.
Sometimes we like to go to the movie theater and put on a pair of "3D glasses". When this is done the characters and scenes come right out at you and give the appearance that you can reach out and touch them. Go ahead and hold out your hand. Notice how it has depth? This is made possible by the integration of the third dimension.
Now I've yet to understand why, but people who have knowledge of hyper-dimensional physics label our current dimension as the third dimension. But here at the Literary World of Tom Raimbault, we believe ourselves to be existing in the fourth dimension.
Why?
To illustrate my point, stand before a mirror and remain in that position forever. Stop breathing, stop blinking your eyes, make your heart stop beating, and make all of your internal organs to cease operating. In addition, cause every atom that makes up your body to cease motion. I suppose for the ultimate effect you should ensure that the telephone will never ring, cars will never go down your street and people will never enter your home. And stop all of your clocks.
This mention of frozen clocks is the key to traveling to the third dimension. For you see, in our dimension we have the phenomenon of time. In our dimension we have the ability to move. In fact there is no way to freeze movement entirely. Motion cannot exist without time, and time cannot exist without motion.
[As for dimensions beyond our fourth, the Frisbee Theory provides a microsecond glimpse into the fifth and sixth dimension.
Here in the fourth dimension where we have the element of time to make animation possible; if you throw a Frisbee, it will glide through the air and across—say—the backyard.
In the fifth dimension, that same Frisbee will glide across the air as-in the fourth, but then the act will repeat itself, again and again, onwards to infinity. That Frisbee will appear at its initial launch point to glide through and land on the grass, only for the Frisbee to re-appear at its launch point and follow the same path of gliding. I suppose this explains how time travel is possible in the fifth dimension. Which yesterday would you like to return to? There are an infinite amount of them repeating themselves for infinity. And it's probably possible to backtrack to yesterday and then link up to the day before yesterday.
The sixth dimension has a different effect with the Frisbee. You might stand at a corner of your backyard near some tree where it is launched and glides across the yard. But this time, instead of the act merely repeating itself for infinity, the Frisbee will be re-launched from random locations of your backyard (maybe even other locations of your neighborhood) for infinity. It will suddenly glide from the roof of your house, from behind the tool shed, from your neighbor's porch—again all of these occurrences taking place onward to infinity.
Although a very confusing concept to grasp, not all hope is lost for interacting with the higher dimensions. Currently we are in the process of constructing hyper-dimensional grids which interact with the higher dimensions by way of forces of nature. According to hyper dimensional theory; forces of nature such as heat, electricity, magnetism, gravity, sound, light, etc are all ripples of energy that extend from higher dimensions into our own. This theory is analogous to fish that that can see sunlight under the water without comprehending the source of that light. By embracing this concept, it is very possible to directly interact with dimensions higher than our own.]
I request other writers, paranormal investigators and experts of extra terrestrials to challenge my declaration that we live in the fourth dimension. Like I said before, we need to establish a standard convention of indentifying the order and mechanical laws of the known dimensions. Maybe this is a good start?
Venus is a planet which has long housed higher dimensional beings. But it would appear that we have only one known civilization remaining on the planet Venus: the Hathor. Hathors exist in the dimension that is one level greater than ours, and stand at a goliath height of up to sixteen feet! Venus wasn't their original home, however. The Hathor once existed in another universe and found their way into ours by way of the star, Sirius. In the ethereal realm, Sirius serves as an inter-dimensional portal into our universe.
The ascending master, Sanat Kumara (discussed in the paragraphs below), invited the Hathor to enter our universe and settle on the higher dimension of Venus. And although they possess such a dramatic height, and exist in the dimension one level higher than ours, the Hathors have worked closely with us on Earth throughout the ages. Take for example it is understood that the Hathors established connectivity and communication with the ancient Egyptians via their Temple of Hathor (an Egyptian Goddess).
Times have changed and not much of the human race constructs temples of ambiguous gods that can be easily accessed by inter-dimensional beings. Being the case, the Hathor now communicate with Earth people by way of psychic channelers. In many cases they manifest their voices through the throats of these Earthly channelers.
With what little information we have on the Venusians, it would appear that the Hathor are the only remaining civilization on the planet Venus. All others have left for some mysterious reason of finally fulfilling their cycle of reincarnation.
The Kumaras are one example of a higher dimensional race which no longer occupies Venus. We know about them through what has been disclosed throughout history of a large group of these beings who incarnated themselves into Earthly form. They die and then reincarnate back to their home planet, Venus, where they assumedly live out another Venusian life and then reincarnate themselves back here on Earth.
This Kumarian cycle of reincarnation was initiated by what some people here on Earth perceive as a Venusian saint named Sanat Kumara. Sanat Kumara observed a dark moment of Earth's history some thousands of years ago. It was a time when people turned away, completely, from God and allowed themselves to succumb to their animal instincts. It was nearly the end of consciousness rising for Earth people. Sanat Kumara lobbied to the council of Cosmic Hierarchy to allow him to establish an order of Venusian incarnates that would carry with it the holy and spiritual flame.
Did this Kumarian cycle of reincarnation change things on Earth? Perhaps it was one of many factors that added to our return to consciousness rising. Whatever the case, the Kumaras no longer reside on Venus. They add to one of the civilizations who have left the planet.
The civilization of Ra seems to have had an obsession with ancient Egypt throughout history. In fact, it's a bit alarming as to how the Ra had overlooked other developing civilizations such as Greece, Rome and even Atlantis. Like the Kumara, the Ra had an interest in promoting consciousness rising. For whatever reason, they zeroed in on Egypt. But during their initial visit to Earth, the Ra concluded that the ancient Egyptians had some centuries or eons to pass before they were prepared to embrace the evolution of consciousness and spirituality.
During a second visit to Egypt, the Ra appeared in physical form and presented themselves as golden, illuminated beings. Unfortunately, the ancient Egyptians perceived the Ra as gods and began to worship them. Of course this didn't sit well with the Ra and they quickly departed from Earth back to Venus.
According to some sources, the Ra did finally make a positive impact on the Egyptians through a metaphysical technology in which they conveyed thought, and ultimately convinced the Egyptian Pharaoh at the time to practice monotheism. Might this have been a subtle change in a positive direction towards Egypt's modern-day monotheistic religion?
The Ra no longer exist on Venus.
In the past century, etheric and higher dimensional beings of Venus have visited Earth people directly. In many of the accounts, these people resemble Lyrans (humans) with Nordic features. Such accounts could very well be the Nors race which inhabited Venus for thousands of years. It's important to understand, however, that these are not Lyrans. They are not to be confused with the Nordic-appearing aliens who continue to make contact with Earth people. The Nors are truly another race existing in higher dimension form. They have mastered the technique of changing the vibrational frequency of their bodies to physically manifest here on Earth.
Just like the Kumara and the Ra, the Nors no longer exist on Venus.
So what's it like on Venus?
I don't think any one description of Venus is correct. Don't get me wrong; if you and I were to attempt to describe Venus we would imagine it to be intolerably hot with deadly greenhouse gasses. It is, after all, very close to the sun and pretty much proven to be unfit for any kind of life. A scientific, physical description of the world of Venus is usually correct if one is knowledgeable about the planets in our solar system. But from where a Venusian comes from, Venus is something we can't fully comprehend. As discussed in the paragraphs above, Venusians reside on the ethereal plane of Venus; an almost astral world of existence where life can be inhabitable.
Valiant Thor, one such Venusian, made a profound statement. He said, "Many Earth people live one life openly while in their hearts and minds, they live quite another." What did he mean by this? Was he implying that people live in two separate worlds of the physical and ethereal? If this is what he meant, did he mean to say that we can travel and exist on Venus in an ethereal sense?
As stated above, many claims of the environment of Venus can vary when considering that an inhabitant is ethereal. A mysterious, modern-day Venusian who goes by the name of Christina claims that on her world, everything is created by thought. Here on Earth, we need to create things physically which as she describes is really just an extension of creating things mentally. On an ethereal plane, the world you create is pretty much subject to your preferences. It sounds cool, but there are rules and regulations that go along with it. You certainly can't have a population of people creating all sorts of realities while calling themselves a population or society. Not only that, the ethereal world causes thoughts to be crossed with other people. With that in mind, a world you create is only contributed to the many other worlds created by other members.
Some people imagine the after-life to be a 5th dimensional paradise in which we are no longer confined to the 4th dimensional laws of time and space. But then what is the difference between existence on Venus and existence in the after-life? For all practical purposes, we could say that Venusians on Venus are deceased and living in some kind of after-life dimension. However, they are not claiming to originate from an after-life world. So what is this strange ethereal dimension where people generate their own reality through thought? And just how do they come to Earth as physical beings?
Venusians have the ability to slow the molecular vibration of their bodies down so that the vibration matches ours. When they do this, they can appear to us as physical, biological entities just like us. Earth-residing-Venusian, Christina, further explains that Venusians create a physical double of their ethereal bodies. This is fascinating as it almost sounds like a spirit that is able to manifest itself as a physical entity.
So what is it like on Venus? It must be a really nice place. Perhaps you are from Venus?