Bring4th

Full Version: Harvest: Do The Math
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Disclosure already has happened, it's just that some people don't think it's in a desirable form - because they think they know better.

3DMonkey

(08-07-2011, 04:11 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe when everyone receives their copy of The Source Field Investigations we can proceed as if Disclosure did happen and walk into the next density with ease Cool

I'll be able to walk through walls!!! BigSmile

Raman

(08-07-2011, 04:20 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Disclosure already has happened, it's just that some people don't think it's in a desirable form - because they think they know better.

The context generally used by the term 'disclosure' involves a planetary scale disclosure, with full media involvement. So if we use this context, it has not occurred.
Or is it the 'Disclosure' of Alan Greer's 1992 'Disclosure Project' fame, where the US simply admits to a conspiracy to withhold information it may have regarding a cover up of ET visitation and any related black projects. That version certainly does not necessarily involve worldwide media. That would be a great thing to demand, because then some department in the US government becomes the authority to convey the meaning and purpose of ET visitation. Imagine the possibilities for how such a revelation could be framed.

Raman

(08-07-2011, 08:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Or is it the 'Disclosure' of Alan Greer's 1992 'Disclosure Project' fame, where the US simply admits to a conspiracy to withhold information it may have regarding a cover up of ET visitation and any related black projects. That version certainly does not necessarily involve worldwide media. That would be a great thing to demand, because then some department in the US government becomes the authority to convey the meaning and purpose of ET visitation. Imagine the possibilities for how such a revelation could be framed.

I don't know about possibilities. He says all Et's are positive....Orions would love that disclosure...

-----------
Of course there is the quarantine...
(08-07-2011, 08:23 PM)zenmaster Wrote: [ -> ]Or is it the 'Disclosure' of Alan Greer's 1992 'Disclosure Project' fame, where the US simply admits to a conspiracy to withhold information it may have regarding a cover up of ET visitation and any related black projects. That version certainly does not necessarily involve worldwide media. That would be a great thing to demand, because then some department in the US government becomes the authority to convey the meaning and purpose of ET visitation. Imagine the possibilities for how such a revelation could be framed.

You mean Steven Greer? He still runs a disclosure project.

He was kind of funny on the Project Camelot interview. Very defensive.
(08-07-2011, 04:23 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I'll be able to walk through walls!!!

I do not know about that; but you will definitely walk through hearts! :p
(08-07-2011, 03:22 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I can't place this within the same idea that fourth density is a mind set. Since my brain isn't combining the two like yours is, I think your mind is trying to work out sociological issues (something I have had the impression that you are good at).
Disclosure is part of the shift from 3D to 4D mindset. It will alter the way we think and view the world. Imagine what it would mean for our technology, religions, history, and culture? If Confederate entities landed and made contact with us, I feel that so many things in our lives would suddenly be made "incompatible". I guess you could almost see disclosure as part of the fading process that 3D will have to go through to reach potentiation.

I also agree that automatic could be taken as 'fool-proof' but that still doesn't take away from those Confederate entities who will be here to ensure that all souls are given a chance to express their true wishes and desires for harvest. I see the world rising up over the last 6 months all over the world. With the economy on death's door, will it get any better? Not unless we have a massive shift in some way, and who knows, maybe disclosure could be the next big chip to fall! Tongue

(08-07-2011, 09:06 PM)Raman Wrote: [ -> ]Of course there is the quarantine...
According to some supposed channels, the quarantine has already been lifted and that is why no cataclysmic event or war will take place anymore. They are now protecting us full-stop from ourselves, as the start of such an event or war would not be in line with the global collective will (again, allegedly Tongue)

I don't think we can treat the harvest like some off-hand shindig that we are going to happen to stroll through. It's a BIG DEAL. Just like when we hold a big event downtown in our cities or our towns, we bring security and police into the mix in order to provide a safe atmosphere. We are heading into our own big event, and I feel the Confederation will provide the 'security'. At some point soon, duality is going to end for us. How do we deal?

One thing that pops out at me as a possibility is that maybe the Confederation is already doing their job outright. What if their purpose at this point is just to allow us to live our daily lives out in duality, and not let the 'other side' stop us from experiencing catalyst that is helpful for us? What if they simply just stop either side from taking absolute control at this point?
(08-08-2011, 12:09 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]Disclosure is part of the shift from 3D to 4D mindset. It will alter the way we think and view the world.
Yes, and that mindset is supposed to be achieved on our own. The greatest catalyst available to us will be the challenge it takes to integrate 4D concepts into our environment. Why would you take that away from the people? The last thing the Confederation wants to do is impress a certain viewpoint.
the harvest is said to happen regardless, so it IS pushed on people.

3DMonkey

(08-08-2011, 12:09 PM)hogey11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2011, 03:22 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like I can't place this within the same idea that fourth density is a mind set. Since my brain isn't combining the two like yours is, I think your mind is trying to work out sociological issues (something I have had the impression that you are good at).
Disclosure is part of the shift from 3D to 4D mindset. It will alter the way we think and view the world. Imagine what it would mean for our technology, religions, history, and culture? If Confederate entities landed and made contact with us, I feel that so many things in our lives would suddenly be made "incompatible". I guess you could almost see disclosure as part of the fading process that 3D will have to go through to reach potentiation.

I also agree that automatic could be taken as 'fool-proof' but that still doesn't take away from those Confederate entities who will be here to ensure that all souls are given a chance to express their true wishes and desires for harvest. I see the world rising up over the last 6 months all over the world. With the economy on death's door, will it get any better? Not unless we have a massive shift in some way, and who knows, maybe disclosure could be the next big chip to fall! Tongue

Do you look at what is happening with the economy as a point that inevitably pushes a cause? Or is it an actual effect of a current transition, a sprout of a seed that has already been planted? Is progress to be found is seeking a future cause to rattle us in the future? Or is progress seeing that what will happen in the future is the effect of now... that will be harvested?

These Confederation entities- What are they to you? When you construct your Mind's view of what 4D planet activation looks like, what roles do the Confederation entities play within that mental framework? You CAN go deeper into this understanding. You CAN contact them now if you choose to. These Confederation entities have been at work on this- past PRESENT future. You created them. What is their purpose?
(08-08-2011, 06:09 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What is their purpose?

Apparently to 'help' us evolve. However, all tangible and concrete help will not be given, because we are supposed to be under the veil of confusion. Thus, if some poor sod, who could be a first time 3D human from 2D, gets tortured somewhere, they will just watch and offer love & light. They are full of love for us, though, because we are all one essence.

I love the Confederation. Heart

3DMonkey

(08-08-2011, 08:06 PM)Confused Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2011, 06:09 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]What is their purpose?

Apparently to 'help' us evolve. However, all tangible and concrete help will not be given, because we are supposed to be under the veil of confusion. Thus, if some poor sod, who could be a first time 3D human from 2D, gets tortured somewhere, they will just watch and offer love & light. They are full of love for us, though, because we are all one essence.

I love the Confederation. Heart

Good point.

They are pillars of reasoning that help shape intuitive inflow into cognitive usefulness. This is what they stand for. Saturn. Council of Nine. Binah. Capricorn.

"govern" "approve" "quarantine" "permission" "quantify" "recommend" "appropriate" "aid those who are unsure how to aid" " able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council"

And notice the majority of its actions are of time/space..... although, at some particular points, it is an avenue to materialize...
it's think it's all stupid. we shouldn't be allowed to go as far as torture one another, or kill or maim or anything that is "inappropriate". they should intervene.
(08-08-2011, 08:28 PM)3DMonkey Wrote: [ -> ]And notice the majority of its actions are of time/space..... although, at some particular points, it is an avenue to materialize...

May be that is why most of the founders of America were supposed to be deists, like Benjamin Franklin.
(08-09-2011, 09:52 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]it's think it's all stupid. we shouldn't be allowed to go as far as torture one another, or kill or maim or anything that is "inappropriate". they should intervene.
They will cook up some reason or the other. Free will will be cited, as if it is upheld in our world thoroughly!

i think it's an invalid excuse. all free will to the extreme has done is make us suffer needlessly. since a lot of the "catalyst" is unused what POINT is there in it? none. and they approve of this needless crap. and what's done to animals is crazy. they're not here to polarize, so they shouldn't be affected. this whole thing is a disaster.
(08-09-2011, 09:59 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i think it's an invalid excuse. all free will to the extreme has done is make us suffer needlessly. since a lot of the "catalyst" is unused what POINT is there in it? none. and they approve of this needless crap. and what's done to animals is crazy. they're not here to polarize, so they shouldn't be affected. this whole thing is a disaster.
That is what they will cite as the learning from our planetary logos (and us entities) and call it experience for the creator Tongue

I do not want to be cynical; but this whole evolution thing appears a set-up game, without taking into account the myriad ways that infinity could branch out into. Moreover, the entire Confederation seems to function on a hierarchy; though that statement might not go down well here. Ra itself did say that the higher controls the lower.

yeah it does not compute with me either.

Raman

So is there too much free will or too little?
both, since our logos seems to think it's ok to go to the extremes in order to "experience". i say experience is overrated if you have to cause another being horrible experiences for the sake of freewill. or if you have to go through stuff you absolutely refuse. how is that freewill anyway? proper freewill is impossible if you have everyone free and willing pain to each other.

3DMonkey

(08-09-2011, 09:59 AM)Oceania Wrote: [ -> ]i think it's an invalid excuse. all free will to the extreme has done is make us suffer needlessly. since a lot of the "catalyst" is unused what POINT is there in it? none. and they approve of this needless crap. and what's done to animals is crazy. they're not here to polarize, so they shouldn't be affected. this whole thing is a disaster.

I don't think their are persons on a board of representatives their vote and discuss wht is allowed. I see it more like if all the members of this forum were actually my liver cells and I get blasted on tequila- we all complain about the pain, but I'm like 'sorry dudes, that's just a part of the drinking fun I enjoy, you're jus liver cells, it is part of being a liver cell'. You see what I mean? We don't have a choice because we aren't separate from anything. We are "intelligent infinity" (bleh) that has shaped energies into flesh. Then there are impulses of energies that are "mind" acting on this flesh within this spheres physics. We aren't some special individual who is loved by god. We are waves of expression of the universe. It just so happens that most of our pain is because of the paradox that we exist as a mind body spirit complex. It is this complex of thought that hurts us so. Oh, my dear, if I could only find the off button. There just isn't one.
so if the livercells also suffer we shouldn't be allowed to drink, OR the livercells shouldn't feel pain.
just cuz things are the way they are you think oh well, it doesn't mean it's right.

3DMonkey

What I'm saying is that nobody is deciding this stuff so there is no board with which to file our complaints. We can't change it. We can just manipulate our own perception of it (something I can't seem to do well).
we CAN CHANGE IT. if we all band together and decide we want better.
i want a mutiny!
sides aren't the council of 9 some board we can possibly appeal to?

3DMonkey

LOL. Okay. Then what? Make everyone think the same way, like the same things, enjoy the same feelings, control the beginning and end of processed catalyst? Can't happen. Everyone gets hurt.
Mutiny is all well and good if we choose it. It's more practical than pretended there is a positive path and a negative path. At least it's actually doing something. Just do me a favor, leave Texas in an excluded bubble of existence Tongue
no, i'm not making anyone anything, merely saying everyone should get to decide what their own part of divinity goes through. that is true free will.

3DMonkey

Agreed. You know? I can't even will my own thoughts freely. I'm stuck here with these damn archetypes that not even a genius of geniuses can decipher. Free will os a concept within this framework and, apparently, it is FAILING US
pickle. :/
Try not to disavow the negative aspects of the self. If you place suffering as a result of something outside of yourself, it will never make sense. Suffering is the result of complacency, selfishness, lack of motivation, self-indulgence etc...all aspects that prefer attending to the self rather than the other. These are all conscious decisions that have to do with the individual, nothing is being approved.

Things could change but it requires a little bit of work and some motivation. The majority haven't made the choice, so the tension between negative and positive continues. In the past, domination was responsible for a lot of suffering, but in the modern age we've become too involved with ourselves yet we like to place our problems outside of us and point at them.

3DMonkey

This is just a practice in the "justice" archetype. The "Council" represents the limitations (Saturn) and the discipline of taking infinite expression of cosmos into our "understanding" of reality.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10