Bring4th

Full Version: Balance in 3rd D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Given that Ra gives the percentages of 51% STO / 49% STS, and 95% STS / 5% STO as being necessary for harvesting, does this imply that 72% STS is representative of a balanced entity within 3rd D?  Balanced in this analogy does not equate to harvestability, and it seems that only through imbalance is one able to climb the octave in order to return to a state of balance.  If one chooses this type of perpetual 3rd D balance, will they just be offered continual life experiences within 3rd D that ensure this intention to remain balanced and to refrain from polarizing and ascending accordingly?  I like the idea of remaining 72% STS for a very long time, continuously re-incarnating and experiencing all of the uniquely balanced perspectives within what we already know of as being potentially available within this 3rd D reality.
My interpretation of the material was that balance comes from polarization, not from refusing to polarize.  Balance allows one to resonate enough with intelligent infinity in order to appreciate a higher intensity of the light of the one infinite creator, thus allowing harvest to occur.  

Given that understanding, your personal definition of balance, what Ra calls "the sinkhole of indifference", which involves the relative ratio of STS to STO for remaining perpetually locked in 3rd density seems accurate enough. But it is hardly necessary to maintain that ratio to remain in 3rd density. Even if you were harvestable, you could simply choose to come back to 3rd density, no one forces you to stop incarnating in 3rd density. It is not like a hierarchical school system. Becoming more balanced simply gives you more freedom to embrace whatever you might desire to embrace or acknowledge as a conscious experience. If that continues to be 3rd density catalyst, no one will stop you, though, once out of this incarnation you might find other opportunities far more attractive.
I like how you handled the question and offered some valuable perspective, and I resonate with all of it. Based on your reply I've come to more clearly understand what it was that I was even attempting to get to the gist of. Just to clarify one thing first though, and that's that my personal definition of balance has more to do with the activation of each of the energy centers to a degree suitable for allowing a violet ray of equal intensity and appropriate width to allow for a white light auric field, as though one were to pass a spectrum back through the prism. In the above question I was more exploring an idea regarding balance within the 3rd D specifically, and based on your reply and my new thoughts I've come to see how I was confused in my attempt to get to the idea of how one can properly balance their service so it can be equally STS and STO simultaneousely, just plain Service to the one infinite creator as self and other self.