Bring4th

Full Version: Green Ray: the move towards Equality
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Green Ray is love.  Green ray is compassion.  These things are without a doubt.

And yet, in terms of my own understanding and comprehension, to go along with the feeling, emotions, and sensations of Green Ray, there is a further analysis.  To some, that may be taking out the heart and essence of 'feeling', and one should just be and feel what compassion is.  But it's not a dissimiliar critique that others level at the Ra Material in general; that it is too clinical, too unfeeling, too 'cerebral', and too harsh almost, in taking such an 'objective' view of things.  And yet, the feeling of affinity and closeness is what, I believe, motivated their communications, and with clear words and clear sight, much confusion can be dispelled.  This doesn't in any way diminish their motivations; the desire to assist is what is true service.

But let's get back to green ray.

To me, one can dig a bit deeper behind the notion of 'universal love' or 'universal compassion'

First of all, Universal Love is the most accurate descriptor of the heart-based activity.  Here are Ra's usages of this term.

So it's universal love, rather than unconditional love.  What's the difference?

To me, unconditional love has been idealised.  And it's worth idealising.  But to me, unconditional love can be highly directional and targeted.  A pet's love for it's owner and family can be complete and limitless.  But that pet does not treat every human being that way.  It is highly selective.  This is not in any way to diminish pets.  They are second density activated (red chakra and orange chakra), with a desire to activate yellow-ray self awareness.  It is not their intention or goal to move towards universal love.  So it's not a criticism of who they are.  They may be able to experience unconditional love, but green-ray universal love is not part of their range of possibilities.

/ /

Universal Love is like taking unconditional love, and being able to extend it to all entities and all creatures.  It's like you have the same feeling and intensity of acceptance towards a best and familiar friend, and being able to open the same heart-space, almost immediately, towards someone you have just met.  Or even more accurately, to have the same intention in awareness to hold that acknowledgement even before you have encountered someone.  It's like the fundamental way you have chosen to relate is that of acceptance, and trying to accept and understand.

Of course, green ray shines with lesser brightness and with greater radiance.  Carla was identified as representing love to an archetypal degree.  It can be experienced to greater and to lesser degrees.

One of the movements, I believe, that happens during Green Ray development is working through the notions of Equality, and all the subsequent consequences.  Equality is an interesting thing to consider.  We are all different in many ways.  Some are taller, some are shorter.  Some are more skilled, others are less skilled.  Some are older, some are younger.  Some are Australian, others are Norwegian.  But the movement towards equality is somehow seeing through to that which is common.  And by common, I don't mean, oh, we have the same interests, or we like the same band.  And so we have something in common.  By common, I mean a deeper level of association.  That the fundamental beingness that you experience has some connection to the fundamental beingness that I experience.  That there is some commonality of consciousness at play.  That there is a connection, that goes beyond the physical parameters, and perceptible measurements.

These understandings are not immediate.  There are explorations.  But part of the qualification of moving from 3d to 4d (for a positive entity) is that the heart based activity has become some centering point of conscious thought.

/ /

To speak more directly to the thread title; Equality is one of the notions intensely explored during heart activation.  When the world is riven by so many disparities in terms of wealth, access to legal representation, ability to seek a better life (refugees), and even the mistreatment of other entities (farm animals etc), the heart calls for compassion and equality.  All entities have the right to be treated fairly.

The desire to assist has been awakened.  This is empathy speaking.  One is able to put oneself in the others' shoes (or try to imagine it), and then try to assist as best within one's means.

That is Equality.  It is not the be all and end all.  The energy centres of Wisdom and Higher Intelligence sit above the Heart.  And yet they all work together to inform such service.

With wisdom and higher intelligence, the means of service can be better informed and directed.  It can be more tailored and fine tuned to the Situation.  But the actual clear and inspired motivating agent comes from the heart center.

Equality also desires to respect free-will.  All entities have it.  The heart centre chooses to recognise it.  Those who don't, are purposely trying to close the heart, and deny their feelings/sensations of empathy.  They are not interested in equality: they seek to become the elite, and have the enslaved serve to funnel their efforts and energies up to them for them to collect like a spiritual tax.  That is the true birthright of the Elite.  To close the heart, and have underlings.  No equality going on there Smile

So the explorations of Equality are many.  One can try to help, and yet be unconsciously stepping on the tender tendrils of free-will that enswirl each entity's experience.  Was this asked for?  or am I just presuming this entity needs my help.  What is their reaction to my attempt to be of aid?  

/ /

true respect for equality and free will becomes more subtle and developed as one goes on.  And it becomes empowered by the insight and understanding of rays 5 and 6.  The higher triad then works together; much like the lower triad of the physical unites a particular aspect of self.

Equality eventually becomes quite gentle; and yet, is powerfully infusing and effective.

On my first trip to Homecoming, I got the special opportunity to spend a few moments with Carla on my first day.  Outwardly, it was just a brief conversation, and she told me about the various cats in her house, and their personalities and behaviours.  And yet the heart space and the shared vibration was filled with that of Equality.  Of one equal to another.  The outward distinctions of physical beingness, experience, understanding didn't really matter in that space.  It's not that those distinctions don't matter.  They do.  There are differences between individuals.  It's just that in the space of Equality, it's somehow recognised that it doesn't really matter at the end of the day.  Those are just temporal trappings - which may indicate catalyst, and things to work on.  But on a heart-to-heart level, I'm not holding that against you, or using it as a wedge of superiority.  We are both equal.

That, to me, is Green Ray.  It encompasses love.  It holds compassion.  It is universal in it's direction and it's application.  But beneath that, there is a fundamental recognition of Equality.   That we are same; beneath all the outward layers.  That even if someone chooses some aspect of separation, I can still choose to regard them with the eyes of Equality; even if they want to be seen as Elite.  I know who you really are.  A being of creation.  All equals here.  I see the truth of your beingness, and choose not to discriminate because of any freely chosen choices you have made.

Green Ray is truly universal, and even holds those who wish to do you harm (negative greetings) with the eyes of love.  I see you and accept you.  And with that act, the intended separation is dissolved into a space of equal minds.
"The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray."

This would seem to imply that green ray is not necessarily acceptance, rather acceptance is relegated to blue ray. So would you say green ray is empathy and equality, whereas blue ray is "universal acceptance"? What say you Plenum?

It is strange because one would think the empathy and understanding that extends from green ray would allow one to accept another, but it would seem Ra defines acceptance in different terms. Can you empathize with someone or something and yet still not accept them?

Perhaps the difference is that while there is acceptance in green ray, in blue ray the other party actually tangibly feels the acceptance, thus opening the gateway to "free communication".
I love you; you are dear to me; I treasure you - that is green ray radiance toward the other
I hear you; I understand what you're going through; I am on the same wavelength with you - blue ray

What about acceptance? When someone feels heard and understood, empathized with in the way which blue-ray connection allows, it is the exact diametrical opposite of feeling judged or pushed into a particular direction. It frees the individual to be herself, and invites the individual to also fully accept herself. In this way blue-ray energy provides a sense of utter safety in the comfort of feeling fully understood and fully loved by another, just as one is. Without it, one can feel loved but still feel unlovable.

In other words, without truly understanding someone, it is impossible to accept them for who they really are. Blue ray connection enables that profound understanding of another to occur.

It's the difference between being loved -- and being loved for being exactly who you are. It's a big difference.
Thanks for the thoughts Stranger.  Those are beautifully expressed.

/ /

@anagogy

I'll try to answer your query; but it will be in a roundabout way, so it might seem like it's not directly addressing your question, but this is the way I've comprehended the 'seeking'.

First of all, I have quite a few difficulties with the word 'acceptance'.  In that I can see it being deployed in a variety of contexts.  In a way, I've come to use the word 'love' less, because I find it too 'inaccurate', and shifted a lot of the burdens and concepts from 'love' and onto the word 'acceptance'.  In the past, I've tended to see the STO path as the 'path of acceptance', and the negative path as the 'path of control'.

In that context, acceptance becomes a primary tool and mechanic, and is everywhere applicable when talking about positivity.  So there may be blockages in red ray; the answer is to reconceptualize things with acceptance as a base; there may be issues in yellow ray; again, the answer is to bring more acceptance to the table.  But that doesn't really reveal much; as everyone has a different approach to what acceptance actually entails; it is as diffuse a term as love is; and so the inexactness problem hasn't quite been resolved.

But what one can say is that this primary tool, to me, is motivated by the heart; and springs from a recognition of equality.

/ /

in terms of blue ray, and universal acceptance, I'll offer a few thoughts.  I'll tie it back to another thread I had where I personally linked blue ray to developmental cycles.

To me, developmental cycles create an intense sense of self-responsibility.  The questions that come up in blue-ray seeking encompass:

* more efficient approach and usage of catalyst
* a desire to understand deeper reasons for why things occur
* openness to karma (cause and effect)
* the study and investigation of the self, as a test lab
* the willingness to see the reasons for difference, rather than whitewashing things, which is a blindspot in green ray

/ /

if I could offer a case study, based on empirical experience.

When I witness a green-ray activated entity, their desire to assist (in viewing myself) is motivated by how they would treat themselves if they had that exact same problem.  They are literally trying to put themselves in my shoes - literally - and solving the problem as they would help themselves.  So there is empathy in the sense of not ignoring difficulty or pain.  There is equality, because they treat you as no different as they would treat themselves.  The clinch is - there is a certain opaqueness to exact circumstances of your situation.  They are treating you as they would treat themselves.

Now, because blue ray interests itself with developmental cycles, they can better comprehend and appreciate differences between entities.  That then informs their assessment of another self's situation.  They can take into account the other self's current level of development, and then suitably match their response to the needs of the other self.  In that way, their assistance and help is much more relevant and targeted and applicable (in my view).  There is a greater subtlely to their offering.  Of course, blue ray is also subject to clearing, development, and understanding; and so just because one is blue-ray activated, doesn't mean that everything they do and say hits the spot.  One can also develop blue-ray at the expense of green-ray; and then the recognition of  developmental cycles in the other self is used as a form of disparity, rather than being motivated by intense equality and empathy - they are not willing to put themselves in the other person's shoes and experience what they are offering with their harsh blue-ray assessments (which are usually quite accurate, in terms of gauging the parameters of the other self.  It's just that it comes off as being cold, dismissive, and condescending).

/ /

so to speak to the Ra quote:

""The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray.""

To really 'accept' another self, you have to acknowledge where they are in terms of developmental cycles.  And to do that, you have to be able to comprehend, with some awareness, your own cycles.  Or rather - it's not the specific and exact details, because they are not assured - but it's the mindset of self-investigation and self-reflection, which drives this kind of blue ray understanding.  And then that 'space' is able to be shared with another self.

Like I said, I didn't feel like I could address your query without going into all the other info.  That's just my current understanding of things Smile
Cool thread Plenum, I enjoyed reading your thoughts. I just wanted to share something I discovered in the Ra material somewhat recently which is interesting regarding 2nd density and green ray:

"41.16 Questioner: And then what entity would be the simplest that would have red, orange, yellow, and green activation?

Ra: I am Ra. This information has been covered in a previous session. To perhaps simplify your asking, each center may be seen to be activated potentially in third density, the late second-density entities having the capability, if efficient use is made of experience, of vibrating and activating the green-ray energy center.

The third-density being, having the potential for complete self-awareness, thus has the potential for the minimal activation of all energy centers. The fourth, fifth, and sixth densities are those refining the higher energy centers. The seventh density is a density of completion and the turning towards timelessness or foreverness.

41.17 Questioner: Well, then would an animal in second density have all of the energy centers in some way in its being but just not activated?"

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct."
ah, thanks for the clarification Zach! That's definitely a pertinent point; and informs a 'claim' that I made in the OP.

[Image: BWFVfGh.png]
To add a little more, even though I am not really in a place to speak upon a balanced green ray center at the moment I will just say; In my experience regarding green ray and equality when perceiving the expression of green ray from an overactive mind and ego it can seem like a difficult expression to attain. I feel this is because we are identifying with so many things not only consciously but subconsciously in that moment that we are in a box we don't really see ourselves in, from that box its difficult to be accepting of all people because we are holding onto to so many ideals and things we identify with; things we think are true about the world. We respond to the world according to our box and its various decorations...I feel practically speaking meditation and seeking to improve the quality of ones inner silence is an important key in that the 'finer' the silence the more layers that are peeled off. There has been time I've meditated and I've experience this profound sense of "where have I been this whole time?". The feeling in a way of having woken up after a long sleep and reorienting yourself with your surroundings. I mean that in the sense that a deeper " I " emerged...which I really see as just quieting, through discipline, the thoughts to a degree where the Self can more clearly be channeled. Also keeping in mind that the Mind 'encompasses' the body and is not solely "in your head" as they say...(this mental cue is useful in meditation). As a result thoughts express themselves in the body through things like tension, heart rate, pain etc. ). I feel that when one is thoughtless and silent in 'mind/body' the body goes into a stasis allowing certain blocked energy centers to unblock in that moment and allow proper flow of prana. In this silence one can do work.

I feel that in seeking sincerely through dedicated periods of inner silence eventually green ray just happens. I feel this is so because in doing this we are seeking and experiencing a less distorted truth. And it would seem the key to keeping it this way is continued inner seeking (silence). I don't mean a dead silence...this is the kind of silence that is alive and communicates. It is truly joyful and un-wanting. In this silence the body is also silent and un-wanting.

From this perspective instead of noticing separateness or differences one is more naturally inclined to see/feel the Creator in them  and in everything you will see the same.

The overall idea im working with as a metaphor to express how I see the function of green ray activation.

Seeing all the clothes you have on and taking them off to uncover green ray activation as apposed to leaving the clothes (layers) on and looking for green ray activation.
Yes! Great stuff, plenum.

Zach already touched upon one thing I wanted to say, that second density beings have all rays in potentiation. A mere quibble as I know you were making an analogy, but to extend it further then, what you say about an orange ray entity about knowing unconditional love instead of universal love is true in humans, as well. If the yellow ray is blocked up tight the experience can be the same, obviously - one who knows unconditional love for their parents or spouse, but unable to project it universally. Usually the self is the required first target.

I like how you mention it's about equality of treatment of others. One thing I love about my job is that I get a wide, constant variety of people asking me for stuff, it has been great to develop patience. But really what I have facilitated is treating all of my tables equally. I greet everyone with the same warm welcome (which covers my ass when people recognize me and I don't recognize them right away!), and give everyone the same level of service, even if I recognize them as jerks and bad tippers. (Big toughy there, trust me. But obviously they need it the most!) We also always have the concept of "VIP" in the service industry - not to me. I've waited on plenty of "VIP"s and given them outstanding food service, but they get exactly what everyone else gets. No different.

I was also just talking to my husband a couple days ago about the difference between how when I was little, I was obsessed with "treating others how I want to be treated". Before I ever asked anyone for anything, I would roleplay as them in my head and their responses. It would usually take a few times before I assured myself that they wouldn't get angry about me asking for something (if I succeeded). But eventually I learned that it really is about treating others how they want to be treated, because again, it's the outward radiation of the blue-ray that begins to recognize the self and therefore the otherselves as equal creators. Yes, to a naive ego, everyone wants to be treated the way I want to be. But in truth I am an anomaly as is everyone else. This is where I see the value in crystallization, as it becomes more natural to "feel" the response that the other person wants/needs you to have, and therefore you serve them in a higher capacity.
I think green ray involves a certain threshold of acceptance, whereas blue ray represents an even deeper threshold of acceptance.  So perhaps the threshold of acceptance inherent in green ray is that of empathy and equality, but perhaps there is still some subtle judgment about what another is doing, despite feeling great compassion for them, and in blue ray the threshold of acceptance is such that there is simply no judgment whatsoever.  From the blue ray framework it is just information, not bad or good, just more data.

For example, a green ray response to someone addicted to drugs might be great concern for them and the pain they were experiencing, but yet still harbor disapproval about their life style choice.  A blue ray response would not harbor disapproval but simply regard it as the way it is, and take them at face value. This attitude frees the individual to express themselves honestly and without reservation because there is no disapproval about their state of being, just a calm acceptance of it.
(03-03-2016, 05:19 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I think green ray involves a certain threshold of acceptance, whereas blue ray represents an even deeper threshold of acceptance.  So perhaps the threshold of acceptance inherent in green ray is that of empathy and equality, but perhaps there is still some subtle judgment about what another is doing, despite feeling great compassion for them, and in blue ray the threshold of acceptance is such that there is simply no judgment whatsoever.  From the blue ray framework it is just information, not bad or good, just more data.

For example, a green ray response to someone addicted to drugs might be great concern for them and the pain they were experiencing, but yet still harbor disapproval about their life style choice.  A blue ray response would not harbor disapproval but simply regard it as the way it is, and take them at face value.  This attitude frees the individual to express themselves honestly and without reservation because there is no disapproval about their state of being, just a calm acceptance of it.

Im not sure if there would be disapproval or just an immense compassion desire to 'help' the individual(s) in whatever way possible. I think the overbalance of compassion can manifests as a lack of understanding of the perfection of the One Infinite Creator in all forms at all times and the perfection of free will and its functions. As I see it the 'contrast' between this and the desire to serve in whatever way possible is the fine balancing act.

Im speaking in terms of the moment in which green ray is activated. But speaking in terms of harvestability I agree with you. I think any feeling disapproval would be considered a blockage and in that moment green ray would not be fully activated.
(03-04-2016, 02:12 AM)Zach Wrote: [ -> ]Im not sure if there would be disapproval or just an immense compassion desire to 'help' the individual(s) in whatever way possible. I think the overbalance of compassion can manifests as a lack of understanding of the perfection of the One Infinite Creator in all forms at all times and the perfection of free will and its functions. As I see it the 'contrast' between this and the desire to serve in whatever way possible is the fine balancing act.

Im speaking in terms of the moment in which green ray is activated. But speaking in terms of harvestability I agree with you. I think any feeling disapproval would be considered a blockage and in that moment green ray would not be fully activated.

According to Ra, to unblock yellow ray completely (which opens you to green ray) a person must "love all which are in relationship to it, with hope only of the other-selves’ joy, peace, and comfort."  However, they don't say anything about their being no disapproval about what another is doing. In other words, you can simultaneously only want the best for someone and still not like their life choices (i.e. disapprove). 

This leads me to conclude that that level of acceptance and nonjudgment is actually relegated to blue ray, which makes sense to me, because Ra says, "The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray. "  

So in the absence of disapproval, they feel completely free to "communicate" or "freely express" themselves, since the blue ray is associated with free communication.  Thanks for your input, but this just makes a whole lot more sense to me.  It just intuitively "fits" for me.
"freely given communication" sounds like, on the surface, a relatively simple thing.  Just speak what's on your mind, right?

And yet, just like universal love, what on paper seems like a reasonably straightforward concept can take decades to explore, within the one lifetime.  

You mentioned the judgement aspect.  As well as the approval/disapproval element - an exercise which I've found extremely valuable.

What else do you think goes into crystallizing an aspect of "free communication"?

/ /

for reference:

Session 35.1 Wrote:The one known as Franklin developed very quickly up through red, orange, yellow, and green and began to work in the blue-ray energy center at a tender age, as you would say.

This rapid growth was due,

firstly, to previous achievements in the activation of these rays;

secondly, to the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence;

thirdly, due to the strong desire upon the part of the entity to progress.

This entity mated with an entity whose blue-ray vibrations were of a strength more than equal to its own thus acquiring catalyst for further growth in that area that was to persist throughout the incarnation.
(03-04-2016, 12:33 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]What else do you think goes into crystallizing an aspect of "free communication"?

I think the core aspects of crystallizing "free communication" are: honesty, nonjudgment, and clear perception. That is the basic trifecta of blue ray from my perspective that facilitates free communication. And one could spend an entire lifetime on any one of those attributes. The empathy of green ray acts as a base upon which the blue ray is a refinement of. Empathy aids in free communication.

To be honest, I'm not sure what else to say about it that your quote about Roosevelt doesn't already say.
ah, thanks for the thoughts anagogy.

The reason I asked is that my exploration of aspects of what I consider 'blue ray' tend not to focus so much on the 'free communication' concept.  Or maybe the free communication will be the end result, it's just that I'm focussing on the intermediary aspects.  Or perhaps even the mapping itself is slightly askew, and these things are more relevant to indigo, than blue.  Regardless, it still bears fruit, and I'm not doubtful of it's value; just intrigued by how it overlaps with Ra's conception of this particular ray.
(03-02-2016, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]So it's universal love, rather than unconditional love.  What's the difference?

I realise the question is rhetorical and agree that 'universal' implies equal in value. 'Unconditional' is a more temporary implication in which we would take a break from trading or doing business, whether at work or within a family context, pets included. You used the word 'idealised' plenum and I think that points to the heart of what prevents a lot of folks from recognising inherited worth (whether it be natural ability or socially prescribed) from inherent worth. 

So the difference for me would be that universal love leaves a permanent imprint on the psyche where imaginings of enemies or threats no longer make any sense, essentially being passive without any influence from fear. Unconditional love seems more of a gesture, an act of kindness, rather than an experience of inner peace?
I often wonder about the Green ray in the sense of emotional feelings. I think it would be unnatural to have a feeling in the heart center all the time as it were, it would be like having that good gut feeling or a positive feeling in the genitals all the day. I have come to realize that its not always what you feel, although don't get me wrong feelings and emotions are extremely important but rather how one acts in daily experience that really counts.

The focus on experiencing sensations in the bodily complex i think is highly thought after, you often hear, "i do the right thing and be compassionate in society but i don't really feel it?" I think this reflects some insight into the nature of 3rd density. The real catalyst that is happening is not in having that fuzzy feeling in a part of your body, be it your heart, your belly or the center of the head but rather in being able to act in a compassionate way without necessarily having that sense. In this way its a true lesson, how easy it would be if we always had that feeling in the heart, it is much more difficult to do the right thing without having a sense of bodily or emotional reward but rather from simply knowing deep down that it is correct.

I hope that doesn't come across as being unemotional or rejecting feelings, this is not the point i am trying to make here. To put it more simply, we do not feel activation of any energetic center in the body in a lasting way, but simply in a passing and rising way. It is the impermanence that creates a lot of catalyst.
Equality.

I see you and I accept you.

That is great and so simple, wonderful topic to the heart of my incarnation.

I like the Ra quote 35.1

It really points to the importance of having our foundational needs met ( as in Maslow's hierarchy of needs) ie. " the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence". Also note the importance of strong and healthy relationships, especially clear communication in relationships.
This is what I was trying to get at...

"Without a healthy and deep emotional connection, and an emotional/feeling relationship, that relationship is not in fact a relationship, its a social arrangement (conditional) ..." - Teal Swan.

I feel the emotional experience of equality (intimacy) needs to precede the conceptual.

Sometimes I wonder if Ra has universal love for us.
(03-02-2016, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Green Ray is love.  Green ray is compassion.  These things are without a doubt.

And yet, in terms of my own understanding and comprehension, to go along with the feeling, emotions, and sensations of Green Ray, there is a further analysis.  To some, that may be taking out the heart and essence of 'feeling', and one should just be and feel what compassion is.  But it's not a dissimiliar critique that others level at the Ra Material in general; that it is too clinical, too unfeeling, too 'cerebral', and too harsh almost, in taking such an 'objective' view of things.  And yet, the feeling of affinity and closeness is what, I believe, motivated their communications, and with clear words and clear sight, much confusion can be dispelled.  This doesn't in any way diminish their motivations; the desire to assist is what is true service.

But let's get back to green ray.

To me, one can dig a bit deeper behind the notion of 'universal love' or 'universal compassion'

First of all, Universal Love is the most accurate descriptor of the heart-based activity.  Here are Ra's usages of this term.

So it's universal love, rather than unconditional love.  What's the difference?

To me, unconditional love has been idealised.  And it's worth idealising.  But to me, unconditional love can be highly directional and targeted.  A pet's love for it's owner and family can be complete and limitless.  But that pet does not treat every human being that way.  It is highly selective.  This is not in any way to diminish pets.  They are second density activated (red chakra and orange chakra), with a desire to activate yellow-ray self awareness.  It is not their intention or goal to move towards universal love.  So it's not a criticism of who they are.  They may be able to experience unconditional love, but green-ray universal love is not part of their range of possibilities.

Taking another look at this Plenum I think the term unconditional love in the way Ra were using it refers more to the blue energy of compassionate wisdom. Like the green ray transfer it involves receiving as well as giving. So the giving aspect is to allow or invite the full expression of an other person regardless of how they are doing it. I think the receiving aspect is being able to pick up on the message even if there is any projection occurring. In blue ray the self fully accepts the self and so any communication is never taken personally. It reminds me of a quote from Mozart: "I care not whatsoever for praise nor blame, I only follow my feelings". What I think he is saying is not that he doesn't care, but rather he is unfazed regardless of the nature or motive of an exchange. This enables the ability to hear what is being communicated rather than recoiling or rejoicing by the way in which it is delivered. So nothing is personal and there is no emotional charge that requires any resistance, thus its unconditionally loving. What are your thoughts here, Plenum?

Anyhow here is a couple of Ra quotes relating to green and blue sexual energy transfers(although it is a specific energy transfer I think some insight can be obtained) which has yielded some better clarity for me concerning Universal love and Unconditional love. It also speaks to your very well defined process of becoming more of a 4th density populous.

Quote:84.20 Questioner: Then, with respect to the green, blue, and indigo transfers of energy: How would the mechanism for these transfers differ in making them possible or setting the groundwork for them than the orange ray? I know this is very difficult to ask and I may not be making any sense, but what I am trying to do is get to an understanding of the foundation for transfers in each of the rays and the preparations for the transfers, you might say, or the fundamental requirements and biases and potentials for these transfers. Could you expand on that for me please? I am sorry for the poor question.
Ra: I am Ra. We would take a moment to state in reply to a previous comment that we shall answer each query whether or not it has been previously covered for not to do so would be to baffle the flow of quite another transfer of energy.

To respond to your query we firstly wish to agree with your supposition that the subject you now query upon is a large one, for in it lies an entire system of opening the gateway to intelligent infinity. You may see that some information is necessarily shrouded in mystery by our desire to preserve the free will of the adept. The great key to blue, indigo, and finally, that great capital of the column of sexual energy transfer, violet energy transfers, is the metaphysical bond or distortion which has the name among your peoples of unconditional love. In the blue-ray energy transfer the quality of this love is refined in the fire of honest communication and clarity; this, shall we say, normally, meaning in general, takes a substantial portion of your space/time to accomplish although there are instances of matings so well refined in previous incarnations and so well remembered that the blue ray may be penetrated at once. This energy transfer is of great benefit to the seeker in that all communication from this seeker is, thereby, refined and the eyes of honesty and clarity look upon a new world. Such is the nature of blue-ray energy and such is one mechanism of potentiating and crystallizing it.

As we approach indigo-ray transfer we find ourselves in a shadowland where we cannot give you information straight out or plain, for this is seen by us to be an infringement. We cannot speak at all of violet-ray transfer as we do not, again, desire to break the Law of Confusion.

We may say that these jewels, though dearly bought, are beyond price for the seeker and might suggest that just as each awareness is arrived at through a process of analysis, synthesis, and inspiration, so should the seeker approach its mate and evaluate each experience, seeking the jewel.

And here is the quote relating to "Equality".

Quote:86.20: Ra: I am Ra. Yes. Let us deal with the sexual energy transfer. Before the veiling such a transfer was always possible due to there being no shadow upon the grasp of the nature of the body complex* and its relationship to other mind/body/spirit complexes** in this particular manifestation. Before the veiling process there was a near total lack of the use of this sexual energy transfer beyond green ray.

This also was due to the same unshadowed knowledge each had of each. There was, in third density then, little purpose to be seen in the more intensive relationships of mind, body, and spirit complexes*** which you may call those of the mating process, since each other-self was seen to be the Creator and no other-self seemed to be more the Creator than another.

(03-02-2016, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]Green Ray is love. Green ray is compassion. These things are without a doubt.

And yet, in terms of my own understanding and comprehension, to go along with the feeling, emotions, and sensations of Green Ray, there is a further analysis. To some, that may be taking out the heart and essence of 'feeling', and one should just be and feel what compassion is. But it's not a dissimiliar critique that others level at the Ra Material in general; that it is too clinical, too unfeeling, too 'cerebral', and too harsh almost, in taking such an 'objective' view of things. And yet, the feeling of affinity and closeness is what, I believe, motivated their communications, and with clear words and clear sight, much confusion can be dispelled. This doesn't in any way diminish their motivations; the desire to assist is what is true service.

That's a great analysis btw! I would imagine that if ones desire (a desire that I share) is to reach an understanding of the key topics that is more refined and less distorted then a more clinical and objective stance is essential. This is especially important to me because I would like to be able to plant more seeds in other peoples minds. Being able to teach the Law of One without having to preach it, involves a finer grasp. It would bare no interest at all, I guess, if open hearted beingess or passively radiating love was the preferred focus.

(03-02-2016, 06:13 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]But let's get back to green ray.

One of the movements, I believe, that happens during Green Ray development is working through the notions of Equality, and all the subsequent consequences.  Equality is an interesting thing to consider.  We are all different in many ways.  Some are taller, some are shorter.  Some are more skilled, others are less skilled.  Some are older, some are younger.  Some are Australian, others are Norwegian.  But the movement towards equality is somehow seeing through to that which is common.  And by common, I don't mean, oh, we have the same interests, or we like the same band.  And so we have something in common.  By common, I mean a deeper level of association.  That the fundamental beingness that you experience has some connection to the fundamental beingness that I experience.  That there is some commonality of consciousness at play.  That there is a connection, that goes beyond the physical parameters, and perceptible measurements.

You have succinctly described an all night rave where clean mdma is prevalent and the DJ is consciously aware that they are orchestrating a communion. Its like a heart centre hack and has transformed the world view of many, many souls, probably unaware that they have participated in an ancient spiritual practise of giving thanks and praise. Everyone locking into the central heart beat cascading from the speakers and reverberating a resonance of Equality BigSmile
thanks for the thoughts Nick.  And also the Ra Quotes.  I had overlooked the one on unconditional love.  But it's good to see that referenced.

Regards your question about blue ray, my feelings continue to shift on the matter.  

In most cases, the primary emphasis in most people's understandings about blue-ray is "being honest" and "speaking your mind".  But that seems like the externalisation, and not the core understanding.  Rather than seeing it as being 'honest about another self", the honesty portion probably applies more specifically about oneself.  That is, the honesty is about one's own motives, comprehensions, and understandings.

The thing is, to be able to be honest about yourself, you have to be exposed to the situations where that is seen to be a positive thing.  If you don't receive the outside triggers (in the same way as nutrition) that quality will never be able to be developed.  So someone who is able to be honest with themselves, then provides the same 'space' for the other person to speak freely about that is on their minds.  It serves as a liberating quality.

So all honesty begins with self-honesty.  And looking into own's one catalyst (reversing the projection, as you mentioned), and being able to be clear about what one is expecting in any given situation.

And the greatest honesty is acknowledging that there is universal consciousness and universal love.  If one denies that one truth, all other deceptions and self-lies follow on from that.