Bring4th

Full Version: Galaxy, Universe as entities with chakras
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Notice the distribution of consciousness to densities in our galaxy :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#23

Quote:16.25 Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth etc., density?

Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld.

5st density 6%
4st density 16%
3st density 27%
2st density 20%
1st density 17%

ra withholds 6th and higher percentage information. from the sums above, 14% remains. i dont know how to distribute this. since 7th is told to be a sum of the balance of entire centers, ie a signature of the entity, it will probably be accentuating the strength and balance of all the other centers ? do we have a separate strength component for 8th ?

in any case, if we distribute all of this %14 to 6th center, and look at the picture that results in, which is circa 1980, and compare it to an entity like us, we would see that our galaxy is more or less balanced in lower 3 chakras (with a small lacking in 1st density, red ray), and less active in higher densities/chakras starting from 5th.

if, we would need to distribute the 14% remainder to the remaining 3 centers, that would make it even more lacking in higher chakras.

despite Ra withholds higher density information, it is unlikely that 6th and higher density chakras would be activated without having a stable base in 5st, and upper.

it is still possible though - that the 5th chakra is rather weak, but 6th is more active. however in any case, this would pose an unstable situation. if you remember, the 'perfect' being as an entity would have all its chakras open, clear and radiating in equal strength.

[attachment=148]

looking at the picture, we can conclude that, we are rather lacking in this galaxy in the virtue of wisdom, understanding of existence and similar, which are tied to 5th ray, blue, the level of wisdom, knowledge.

also, again looking at the picture, we can see that, if galaxy was an entity like us, it would be a 5th density entity, 25% or so into the 5th density. (depending on how you look at it).

now lets compare this to the pre-veil situation. ra was saying that back then, there would be a very long 3rd density, then a very long 4th density, and when the entities 'started seeing the creator', a very rapid advance towards 8th density.

[attachment=147]

that very much sounds like a 4rd density entity, isnt it ? active in 3rd and 4th centers, but not active in the others.

there is a conclusion i can make from this picture :

the current distribution of densities also include negatively oriented society complexes, entities. these are positive, negative combined percentages. therefore, our galaxy as an entity has less than 100% positive polarity. since Ra a few times mentions that, the numbers of orion confederation generally stay in numbers that will amount to 10% of the positives' numbers (im not sure that is only the confederation, or all confederations - ra's confederation deals with 7 of star systems in our locale, as they said). http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#15, but equal power to them.

that basically should mean, since there is only 49% polarizeable densities (3,4,5, 6th can polarize also, but only in the early stages, then switches positive) should have at least 4.9% of consciousness as negative. that is not counting the undistributed 14% ra didnt disclose. now, we can deduce that, approx 5% (without the 6th early calculated in), our galaxy is approx 95% positive polarity, because 2nd and 1st densities would not be able to polarize, in the sense we know it. this percentage coincides more or less with the conditions that are found in graduation from 4th density. (not condition as in precondition, but as in situation).

graduation from 3 to 4 requires 51% positive polarity. graduation from 4 to 5th requires wisdom, and the ability to receive and use light, however Ra says that the polarities of those graduating from 4th approximates 98% harmoniously. no info was given as i remember for conditions of graduation from 6th.

this kinda reinforces our galaxy's situation as a 5th density entity, 25% or so into it. that means, in our galaxy's future, there is the later 5th density experiences, and then a move to positive 6th density, as an entity.

i have a feeling that, this will be the end of polarization, and existence of negative polarity. with the ways of wisdom learned, there will be rare excesses and mishaps in the galaxy, just like an adept's body and existence. i can go into detailed analysis of this, but, i dont have time at this point.
That was a very interesting read, Unity, thank you. I don't have anything to add right now except please do elaborate when you do get time!
This is brainstorming. Anyone could expand on it with any ideas they come up with.
(06-03-2010, 04:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]there is a conclusion i can make from this picture :

the current distribution of densities also include negatively oriented society complexes, entities. these are positive, negative combined percentages. therefore, our galaxy as an entity has less than 100% positive polarity. since Ra a few times mentions that, the numbers of orion confederation generally stay in numbers that will amount to 10% of the positives' numbers (im not sure that is only the confederation, or all confederations - ra's confederation deals with 7 of star systems in our locale, as they said). http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#15, but equal power to them.

that basically should mean, since there is only 49% polarizeable densities (3,4,5, 6th can polarize also, but only in the early stages, then switches positive) should have at least 4.9% of consciousness as negative. that is not counting the undistributed 14% ra didnt disclose. now, we can deduce that, approx 5% (without the 6th early calculated in), our galaxy is approx 95% positive polarity, because 2nd and 1st densities would not be able to polarize, in the sense we know it. this percentage coincides more or less with the conditions that are found in graduation from 4th density. (not condition as in precondition, but as in situation).

I can buy that as 49% (3+4+5) is total available to polarize then 10% of that around 5% is negative (it should actually be 44.55% and then 10% of that 4.45% but who is counting Smile ). This does not take into account the feeble or no polarization in 3rd density of many entities not ready to harvest. But OK.

But I notice that you used this 5% number calculated above and assumed that rest 95% is all positive. Until the density has polarized they are neither + nor -. And in 6th and above for all such calculations we should leave beyond polarization. So only 44.55% should be positive (keep in mind the caveat in 1st paragraph), 4.45% negative. Rest either not polarized yet or past the polarization thing.

just my thoughts...
We can leave out the 3rd density and recalculate. Im also considering the time Ra said that negatives always remained one tenth in numbers of the positive, constantly. Saying that the existence arranged the numbers so that the powers of positive and negative would equal. ie negative is ten times more powerful regrding vibrations, hence ten times more positives.
the focus of the piece is to note the imbalancedness of the chakras though. currently the galaxy seems like an entity whose 3rd chakra is too active compared to all other chakras. i wonder where the pics in this post have gone. there was supposed to be 2 pictures with graph representations.
i managed to upload and insert the images from this forum script itself.
ok, i just realized, it wasnt this post, but another that i put in the bar graph representation. well, in any case i have had added to this too now.
Quote:the focus of the piece is to note the imbalancedness of the chakras though. currently the galaxy seems like an entity whose 3rd chakra is too active compared to all other chakras. i wonder where the pics in this post have gone. there was supposed to be 2 pictures with graph representations.

Who is to say it's imbalanced? Who is to say that a 'balanced' galaxy has an even percentage of each ray?

Take into account that each galaxy is a cradle for life, and each galaxy, then, is at it's own stage in evolution. Depending on it's stage in evolution, the percentages may be different, as life follows it's own free will - entities evolve at their own pace. The chances that every single galaxy in the universe all have an equal spread of energy ray consciousness seems to me to be far from the infinite variety that All That Is loves to promote and experience.

Add to that, our Milky Way could well have a specific function as a home for 3rd density evolution.

Another thought to ponder: many believe in an infinite number of parallel universes (which we unknowingly traverse 'up and down' depending on our own level of vibration), which would result in an infinite number of variations of each galaxy. Yum Smile
ra says a perfect entity would have all energy centers equally strong, and clean clean from obstructions and clogging. they also add such entities are very, very rare.
if you remember the fact that each higher energy center requires all the below energy centers, it also becomes clear that activity in any higher center is supported by a lower energy center. therefore, you cant have an overly active yellow ray center without having equal strength orange and red centers to support it. eventually you would need external support for red and orange centers to keep the yellow ray at the same strength. any kind of energy influx. family, friends, spiritual aides, this, that.
(06-13-2010, 09:38 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]the focus of the piece is to note the imbalancedness of the chakras though. currently the galaxy seems like an entity whose 3rd chakra is too active compared to all other chakras.

OK. got it!

But can we then calculate the galaxy's evolution based upon the planet's inhabitants status. Would not it be more accurate to measure galaxy based upon the planet's and stars. So there is this hierarchy- Logos/galaxy - Planets/Stars - Inhabitants

A 3D earth can support 1,2 and 3rd density. The earth's evolution is directly linked to 3D evolution that it supports. I believe that galaxy's evolution should be directly linked to the planets it supports in the like manner. At the end all are linked but it may be hard to create a direct link from inhabitants's status and galaxy's evolution...
(06-14-2010, 10:05 PM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]But can we then calculate the galaxy's evolution based upon the planet's inhabitants status. Would not it be more accurate to measure galaxy based upon the planet's and stars. So there is this hierarchy- Logos/galaxy - Planets/Stars - Inhabitants

A 3D earth can support 1,2 and 3rd density. The earth's evolution is directly linked to 3D evolution that it supports. I believe that galaxy's evolution should be directly linked to the planets it supports in the like manner. At the end all are linked but it may be hard to create a direct link from inhabitants's status and galaxy's evolution...

they are also included in the calculations. since any planet, or celestial object except stars, blackholes and whatnot count as 1st density entities, from what Ra says.

and therefore the sum of all the existing density masses, regardless of whether they are in the same planet (1,2,3,4,5,6) or not, constitute the percentage measurement Ra gave.
Now, there is a consideration in the analysis i have done - i have took the percentages Ra gives as the total strength of the relevent densities, including everything.

but, if we think it as numbers of planets (and they are) with their densities, it is possible that various planets and their densities have different strengths. therefore, the balance picture may be quite different than what this shows, ie, a 14% number of planets in density X may be functioning at, say 80% strength as that density. and so on.
(06-03-2010, 04:19 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Notice the distribution of consciousness to densities in our galaxy :

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#23

Quote:16.25 Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth etc., density?

Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld.

5st density 6%
4st density 16%
3st density 27%
2st density 20%
1st density 17%

ra withholds 6th and higher percentage information. from the sums above, 14% remains. i dont know how to distribute this. since 7th is told to be a sum of the balance of entire centers, ie a signature of the entity, it will probably be accentuating the strength and balance of all the other centers ? do we have a separate strength component for 8th ?

in any case, if we distribute all of this %14 to 6th center, and look at the picture that results in, which is circa 1980, and compare it to an entity like us, we would see that our galaxy is more or less balanced in lower 3 chakras (with a small lacking in 1st density, red ray), and less active in higher densities/chakras starting from 5th.

if, we would need to distribute the 14% remainder to the remaining 3 centers, that would make it even more lacking in higher chakras.

despite Ra withholds higher density information, it is unlikely that 6th and higher density chakras would be activated without having a stable base in 5st, and upper.

it is still possible though - that the 5th chakra is rather weak, but 6th is more active. however in any case, this would pose an unstable situation. if you remember, the 'perfect' being as an entity would have all its chakras open, clear and radiating in equal strength.

looking at the picture, we can conclude that, we are rather lacking in this galaxy in the virtue of wisdom, understanding of existence and similar, which are tied to 5th ray, blue, the level of wisdom, knowledge.

also, again looking at the picture, we can see that, if galaxy was an entity like us, it would be a 5th density entity, 25% or so into the 5th density. (depending on how you look at it).

now lets compare this to the pre-veil situation. Ra was saying that back then, there would be a very long 3rd density, then a very long 4th density, and when the entities 'started seeing the creator', a very rapid advance towards 8th density.

that very much sounds like a 4rd density entity, isnt it ? active in 3rd and 4th centers, but not active in the others.

there is a conclusion i can make from this picture :

the current distribution of densities also include negatively oriented society complexes, entities. these are positive, negative combined percentages. therefore, our galaxy as an entity has less than 100% positive polarity. since Ra a few times mentions that, the numbers of orion confederation generally stay in numbers that will amount to 10% of the positives' numbers (im not sure that is only the confederation, or all confederations  - Ra's confederation deals with 7 of star systems in our locale, as they said). http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?ses...=1&ss=1#15, but equal power to them.

that basically should mean, since there is only 49% polarizeable densities (3,4,5, 6th can polarize also, but only in the early stages, then switches positive) should have at least 4.9% of consciousness as negative. that is not counting the undistributed 14% Ra didnt disclose. now, we can deduce that, approx 5% (without the 6th early calculated in), our galaxy is approx 95% positive polarity, because 2nd and 1st densities would not be able to polarize, in the sense we know it. this percentage coincides more or less with the conditions that are found in graduation from 4th density. (not condition as in precondition, but as in situation).

graduation from 3 to 4 requires 51% positive polarity. graduation from 4 to 5th requires wisdom, and the ability to receive and use light, however Ra says that the polarities of those graduating from 4th approximates 98% harmoniously. no info was given as i remember for conditions of graduation from 6th.

this kinda reinforces our galaxy's situation as a 5th density entity, 25% or so into it. that means, in our galaxy's future, there is the later 5th density experiences, and then a move to positive 6th density, as an entity.

i have a feeling that, this will be the end of polarization, and existence of negative polarity. with the ways of wisdom learned, there will be rare excesses and mishaps in the galaxy, just like an adept's body and existence. i can go into detailed analysis of this, but, i dont have time at this point.

In my opinion the negativity is closer to 10 percent.