Bring4th

Full Version: Does Ra ever mention it's 6D population?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am wondering approximately how many souls make up Ra
I don't think Ra offers such a number. They do mention how many souls were incarnate on Venus during harvest, though.

Quote:89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density, the number?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

Presumably those who had to repeat elsewhere have harvested now, as their 3rd density was on the harmonious side and ended 2.5 billion years ago. Also presumably there are others that now call themselves Ra who didn't originate on Venus. So, the closest estimation I have is close to 40 million or more, but who knows.
(03-04-2016, 12:09 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think Ra offers such a number. They do mention how many souls were incarnate on Venus during harvest, though.

Quote:89.28 Questioner: What was Ra’s average total population incarnate on Venus in third density, the number?

Ra: I am Ra. We were a small population which dwelt upon what you would consider difficult conditions. Our harvest was approximately 6 million 500 thousand mind/body/spirit complexes. There were approximately 32 million mind/body/spirit complexes repeating third density elsewhere.

Presumably those who had to repeat elsewhere have harvested now, as their 3rd density was on the harmonious side and ended 2.5 billion years ago. Also presumably there are others that now call themselves Ra who didn't originate on Venus. So, the closest estimation I have is close to 40 million or more, but who knows.

I was thinking exactly about their harvest when I began wondering more about their populace. I have been trying to figure out if populations increase or decrease as the social memory complex advances and has different harvests for the densities.
I don't think he ever did specifically, but I get the feeling it's a very large number. He said at one point that (circa 1980) there were around 60 million Wanderers (63.10), and at another point that a "significant portion" of those Wanderers were of Ra, confirming it's a "large percentage." (45.3) Which would almost certainly mean millions of Wanderers, perhaps tens of millions.

So if Ra has literally millions of spirits to spare for Wandering work, that would imply a vastly larger number still on the other side, since it's doubtful he'd risk too much of "himself" in Wandering. So I'd guess the figure is nine or ten digits, at least.
(03-04-2016, 12:22 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think he ever did specifically, but I get the feeling it's a very large number.  He said at one point that (circa 1980) there were around 60 million Wanderers (63.10), and at another point that a "significant portion" of those Wanderers were of Ra, confirming it's a "large percentage." (45.3) Which would almost certainly mean millions of Wanderers, perhaps tens of millions.

So if Ra has literally millions of spirits to spare for Wandering work, that would imply a vastly larger number still on the other side, since it's doubtful he'd risk too much of "himself" in Wandering.  So I'd guess the figure is nine or ten digits, at least.

That is good news. I wouldn't feel too well if over time social memory complex populations decrease. The more the merrier.
(03-04-2016, 12:27 AM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]That is good news. I wouldn't feel too well if over time social memory complex populations decrease. The more the merrier.

I find the idea of decreasing size very unlikely. Since progression through the Densities brings one ever-closer to the Creator, who is All, it would only make sense that S-M-Cs grow in size as they expand and become more dense. Higher density means more stuff packed together. Plus, if I understand the metaphysics of it, Ra is the sum of all component parts, including other S-M-Cs connected to him. Ie, if an existing 5D S-M-C decided to join up with Ra, that would include all the component spirits making up that 5D, so Ra wouldn't grow by one but by many.
(03-04-2016, 12:38 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2016, 12:27 AM)cloud Wrote: [ -> ]That is good news. I wouldn't feel too well if over time social memory complex populations decrease. The more the merrier.

I find the idea of decreasing size very unlikely.  Since progression through the Densities brings one ever-closer to the Creator, who is All, it would only make sense that S-M-Cs grow in size as they expand and become more dense.  Higher density means more stuff packed together.  Plus, if I understand the metaphysics of it, Ra is the sum of all component parts, including other S-M-Cs connected to him.  Ie, if an existing 5D S-M-C decided to join up with Ra, that would include all the component spirits making up that 5D, so Ra wouldn't grow by one but by many.

I never thought of it that way. Makes perfect sense.

Sometimes when I think about microscopic life I wonder how its possible for everything from that density to make it to the 7th.
How is it possible? Very very slowly. Wink
(03-04-2016, 01:33 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]How is it possible?  Very very slowly.  Wink

I wonder if near the end of the octave we will be able to see what we were back in the first density. I wonder if I was a mosquito or a beetle, a spider? Was I an cat, an owl in the second density? Probably a multitude of things but I still would love to see all of that.
My understanding is that when a 4D+ entity is back in timespace, they have access to any\all memories associated with themselves or their S-M-C, which can be freely reviewed as desired.

That said, I have to imagine that reviewing 2D lives wouldn't be terribly interesting or informative since most of them fall into the Hobbesean "nasty, brutish, and short" spectrum. I mean, as I understand it, the lesson to be learned from 2D basically boils down to learning to want something better than 2D, and to start awakening the very concept of self. One might even say the ultimate lesson of 2D is the conscious desire to escape it.

Your average low-level 2D creature, like a roach or spider, really doesn't have "free will" because they don't have enough will to be free. They're basically biological machines, reacting in genetically pre-programmed ways to stimuli with few or no options for doing anything else. Only near the end of 2D does any sort of self-awareness at all become possible, in much more complicated forms like mammals, and usually with the intervention of 3D entities helping invest them with such awareness. (14.1)

So a 2D entity dies over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over until the spirit behind those lives slowly becomes aware enough to get sick of the nonstop pointless deaths. And according to Ra, it takes more than four billion years of incarnations (76.14) for an average 2D to become self-aware and willful enough to reach this point of deliberate striving and graduate to 3D. That's a lot of dying, with not much else of interest going on.

(I'd also tend to think that with billions of such incarnations behind us all, we've probably experienced life as most major forms of plants and animals.)
SMCs can lose members, it's not unheard of. Negative SMCs especially often have entropy and break up over time. I imagine not every positive SMC is perfect either and there probably is some kind of flux of entities coming and going. The key facet here being choice.
Right, I didn't meant to imply nonstop growth. Just a general trend in that direction.