Bring4th

Full Version: There is no such thing as sanity or insanity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
There is no such thing as sanity or insanity.
just the sense of harmonious and disharmonious universal connection.

Nothing is left, it´s all right; left is the right echo chamber. Note to self; Remember, work with what´s right and don´t over chase the wagging tale of never ending echos.  BigSmile Heart Angel
I (as something) assume nothing is wrong, we, as one something are rightful, nothing does however, not mind in it´s passive wrongfulness.
the one sided friction this makes, sparks of life creates.
Without the need of friction between fellow somethingers to alight, the sense of being intensely right in the face of wrong.
The friction between somethingers was play all along. Tongue
[Image: 0fdec0537d523e72357c1d59ae8da844.jpg]
there's usually a limit to how much one can usefully integrate.
(03-08-2016, 11:00 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]there's usually a limit to how much one can usefully integrate.

What makes you say that? is there an unusual circumstance in your experience where there is no limit to what one can usefully integrate?   BigSmile Wink
---------------------------------------------
With the key word being 'harmonious';

From what we experience

from what we have seen

what direction

are we flowing

in this shared dream
technically, everything can be integrated.

practically, though, the individual situation has to be really considered.

Cases of PTSD and 'shell shock syndrome' speak to people being exposed to horrific situations that are more than physically scarring, but emotionally disruptive to the degree that people are dysfunctional.  And that's not an outside 'judgementalism'; the people themselves recognise that something has been deeply damaged.

Most people who have had drug overdoses and had a mental breakdown would also like to go back to the 'way they were before', if that was possible.  That's of their own admission.

I think your original point was light-hearted, and just saying that there is a beautiful fluidity between the universe and the self; an eternal flow of interaction and interplay.
Are you not all things?
(03-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]technically, everything can be integrated.

Cases of PTSD and 'shell shock syndrome' speak to people being exposed to horrific situations that are more than physically scarring, but emotionally disruptive to the degree that people are dysfunctional.  And that's not an outside 'judgementalism'; the people themselves recognise that something has been deeply damaged.

Most people who have had drug overdoses and had a mental breakdown would also like to go back to the 'way they were before', if that was possible.  That's of their own admission.

I think your original point was light-hearted, and just saying that there is a beautiful fluidity between the universe and the self; an eternal flow of interaction and interplay.

I have bolded Plenums quote to affirm what he is stating. I had an abusive stepfather and an emotionally neglectful mother. I resented my mum from an early age because she was more practically oriented. She interpreted my disdain for her attempts to mean that she was not providing enough "material" for my liking. But I was actually calling to her emotive side, not her provisional assistance. She never comprehended that. Personal imbalances are passed on from generation to generation, generally.

She was only married to my step father for a couple of years and they split up before they officially became divorced. When they attempted to reconcile their marriage I started to wet the bed again. I stopped wetting the bed when I was 9 years old, not long after their divorce. Again, my mum did not have the capacity to offer me therapy. So I chose drugs instead.

To this very day it remains a persistent challenge for me to be a more balanced and functional person. One thing I am certain of though is that I chose a predisposition to addictive behaviours in my pre-incarnative state. 

I agree, in 6th density there is no such thing as sane/insane. But here in 3rd, trying to abstract myself (as I have attempted to do many times) from the effects of catalyst ends up in touching base with "never never land". As a psychiatrist once said to me: "you can lie to the world, just don't lie to yourself".
(03-12-2016, 04:17 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-11-2016, 08:15 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]technically, everything can be integrated.

I have bolded Plenums quote to affirm what he is stating. I had an abusive stepfather and an emotionally neglectful mother. I resented my mum from an early age because she was more practically oriented. She interpreted my disdain for her attempts to mean that she was not providing enough "material" for my liking. But I was actually calling to her emotive side, not her provisional assistance. She never comprehended that. Personal imbalances are passed on from generation to generation, generally.

She was only married to my step father for a couple of years and they split up before they officially became divorced. When they attempted to reconcile their marriage I started to wet the bed again. I stopped wetting the bed when I was 9 years old, not long after their divorce. Again, my mum did not have the capacity to offer me therapy. So I chose drugs instead.

To this very day it remains a persistent challenge for me to be a more balanced and functional person. One thing I am certain of though is that I chose a predisposition to addictive behaviours in my pre-incarnative state. 

I agree, in 6th density there is no such thing as sane/insane. But here in 3rd, trying to abstract myself (as I have attempted to do many times) from the effects of catalyst ends up in touching base with "never never land". As a psychiatrist once said to me: "you can lie to the world, just don't lie to yourself".

I wouldn't trade the hell I've been through for anything. Ever since my DMT experience, life has been magical, if hard.