Bring4th

Full Version: Ra: Forgiveness of Self & Other-Self Cures Cancer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
From Book II, Session 40, pages 78-79

"Questioner: Then you are saying that cancer is quite easily healed mentally and is a good teaching tool because it is easily healed mentally and once the entity forgives the other-self at whom he is angry the cancer will disappear. Is this correct?
Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The other portion of healing has to do with forgiveness of self and a greatly heightened respect for the self. This may conveniently be expressed by taking care in dietary matters. This is quite frequently a part of the healing and forgiving process. Your basic premise is correct."

Ra continues to explain that RESPECT for self is more important than any particular diet. I interpret this as not eating junk. Personally, I also interpret this as watching everything I put into and onto my body: water, food, drink, thoughts...they are all "filtered" and distilled in a way, so I only incorporate and absorb something as pure as I can make it. Without this intention, I was a walking garbage dump. With this intention, my body and mind are lighter, my ego is less, I am more available to serve self and other-self. The preceding section of text commented that anger, as an example of an uncontrolled thought running wild becomes a thing, a cell, that replicates wildly without structure or control. Thoughts become things. Cancer cells are one example of this transition from 3d to 4d.

A corollary of "your body is your thoughts manifested" is the idea that you do have a choice and you do not need to suffer. I remind myself often that I am not guilty and I have paid my dues, I do not need to suffer or punish. For me, this is a major life lesson. Repeating the new belief, that I/we have suffered enough, is liberating. Try it.
(03-09-2016, 02:50 AM)Aloha Wrote: [ -> ]I remind myself often that I am not guilty and I have paid my dues, I do not need to suffer or punish. For me, this is a major life lesson. Repeating the new belief, that I/we have suffered enough, is liberating. Try it.

that's an excellent understanding/self-realisation.
By way of follow-up, from my daily readings/prayers, is this important passage from, The Law of One, Book II, Session 46, page 102, about how we "process" the catalyst of anger.

"Control is the key to negatively polarized use of catalyst. Acceptance is the key to positively polarized use of catalyst. Between these polarities lies the potential for this random and undirected energy creating a bodily complex analog of what you call the cancerous growth of tissue."

Here is the key to understanding what causes cancer to grow. A seed is planted. What is this seed? It is "random and undirected energy" flowing between "Control" and "Acceptance." We are confronted in our daily lives by much anger. It is in the "news" media, entertainment, "counseling," "religion," "politics," all walks of human social life. Anger in regard to surly teens. Anger around the family dinner table, if such a thing still exists. Anger on a date. Anger in the workplace. Anger in traffic or on mass transit in the work commute. Anger at self and other-self. Constant irritation and frustration. Knee-jerk reactions and labelling. I remember all these sources of anger all too well.

We have a choice in each moment. Let's Make a Consciously Aware Deal with our Souls:

Door #1: denial/suppression, Ra says that does not lead to spiritual growth unless it is done to protect another-self's safety, what is suppressed tends to built up more steam and erupt like a volcano. Or it oozes out slowly and pollutes everything.
Door #2: Acceptance. Accept the energy behind the anger and ask it what it wants, what need of the soul is not being met or expressed? Is there a righteous cause behind it? Like Rosa Parks refusing to sit in the back of the bus? Is it like Ralph Nader refusing to accept cars without seat belts that could have saved a dear friend's life? Refusing to accept lies about marijuana? About police abuse? About discrimination against disabled and particularly on the basis of a language preference, or on the basis of a personal religious belief? Gender discrimination? Social media censorship? Illegal campaign contributions? Lawyers lying under oath to judges? Pedophilia? Teens physically abusing their parents with immunity? Animal abuse? GMO labelling? Toxic public drinking water? Chemtrails? Toxic vaccines? Idiot experts? Corrupt courts and social workers selling children?

The list of my own righteous causes grows allowing many options for the positively polarized soul to choose a positive expression in service to others similarly situated. It is for this reason I have often used a "civil rights" framework or a legal framework to label my own pet peeves. If I cannot restate the complaint as a class action, it's ego. That's my personal test. I do not ask others to do anything I have not done myself.

All too often we settle for the slim pickins behind Door #3: control. Or what passes for the illusion or delusion that any of us can or ever will control anger, anymore than we can hold sand in our fingers or make the wind blow in a particular direction. We begin to heal when we recognize that we HAVE this free choice, and it IS OUR choice. The cancers grow when too much anger is allowed to float around without being accepted or controlled. That is the implication here. Understanding this piece: we can choose acceptance/transformation instead of repression, conformity and dis-ease, builds on the knowledge that my soul is pure, I do not have to suffer, I have paid my dues. In each moment, this pure soul receives catalyst, and in each moment it makes a new decision: repress, accept, control. This choice feeds or starves the seed which becomes a cancer, but only if we let that happen.
Aloha Wrote:It is in the "news" media

I have stopped reading the news almost completely quite a while back, and I have to say my heart is much lighter since then. When I discovered the Ra material in 2011, I read it 3 times in succession, I was just that amazed. Shortly after reading the Ra material, I woke up one morning with the words "thoughts are things" running through my head, first time something like that happened to me. So I made coffee and went to my PC and Googled "thoughts are things", and the first link that appeared was a free downloadable book called Thoughts are Things by Prentice Mulford published around the late 1800s. It complimented the Ra material beautifully, and has since been one of my favourite books.

This is from the book.

Thoughts are Things Wrote:Let us endeavour, then, with the help of the Supreme Power, to get into the thought current of things that are healthy, natural, strong and beautiful. Let us try to avoid thoughts of disease, of suffering, of deformity, of faultiness. A field of waving grain or the rolling surf is better to contemplate than to pore over the horrors of a railway accident. We do not realize how much we are depressed physically and mentally by the incessant feast of horrors prepared for us by the daily press. We invoke in their perusal a thought current, filled with things and images of horror and suffering. We bring ourselves in this way in connection and oneness with all other morbid and diseased mind, which lives and revels in this current. It leads not to life, but to disease and death. Neither others nor yourself are one particle aided by your knowing of every fire, explosion, murder, theft or crime which the newspapers chronicle every twenty-fours hours.

"Incessant feast of horrors", that sounds about right, and I don't feel like missing out on anything, quite the contrary, I've gained much peace and tranquillity.
(03-19-2016, 12:32 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Aloha Wrote:It is in the "news" media

I have stopped reading the news almost completely quite a while back, and I have to say my heart is much lighter since then. When I discovered the Ra material in 2011, I read it 3 times in succession, I was just that amazed... a free downloadable book called Thoughts are Things by Prentice Mulford published around the late 1800s..
This is from the book.

Thoughts are Things Wrote:Let us endeavour, then, with the help of the Supreme Power, to get into the thought current of things that are healthy, natural, strong and beautiful. Let us try to avoid thoughts of disease, of suffering, of deformity, of faultiness. A field of waving grain or the rolling surf is better to contemplate than to pore over the horrors of a railway accident. We do not realize how much we are depressed physically and mentally by the incessant feast of horrors prepared for us by the daily press. We invoke in their perusal a thought current, filled with things and images of horror and suffering. We bring ourselves in this way in connection and oneness with all other morbid and diseased mind, which lives and revels in this current. It leads not to life, but to disease and death. Neither others nor yourself are one particle aided by your knowing of every fire, explosion, murder, theft or crime which the newspapers chronicle every twenty-fours hours.

"Incessant feast of horrors", that sounds about right, and I don't feel like missing out on anything, quite the contrary, I've gained much peace and tranquility.

This is an excellent comment.

Massive flow of negative news is generating lots of discomfort and psychological problems...this is not to include this stuff that's Ra referring too... and other that's on the non-material level...such as ..and this is just an example - you getting holes in your aura,  negative and parasitic entities sensing it and attaching to you to ...basically suck energy out of you.

1800th is nothing. Nowadays... digital TV is much , much worse.

I've spoken to a lady who had a friend, and that friend's husband died very quickly, from cancer. This happened during first 6 months there was a war in Ukraine...I think he either was originally ukrainian, or had relative there. From the very first day he kept watching news, every day, basically, war news from his own country. Then he started getting worse, and worse... then within 6 months he died from cancer.

Technologies exist to create various permanently negative states through mass media. Some people can't handle it , have no protection, or get easily hooked.