Bring4th

Full Version: Everything as Experience
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have we been through everything already?

We were once part of Infinity, so is the journey we are making now through the densities a repeat?

Have we already made it through to the next Octave? Have we actually experienced Infinity?
Hard to say.

But we are infinite. We are experiencing an illusion in the space/time. In this area and in this body, we can't understand infinity.

What happens if a 7th density being graduate to 8th density? It's a mystery. Ra told that his teachers began their journey to the One Creator.
Quote:Have we been through everything already?

Yeah, but we created time so that we can experience things in a sequence instead of all at once.
(03-09-2016, 04:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Have we been through everything already?

We were once part of Infinity, so is the journey we are making now through the densities a repeat?

Have we already made it through to the next Octave? Have we actually experienced Infinity?

In my opinion, IGW, I don't think that infinity ever changes.  It contains all potentiality, and there is no difference between the manifest and the unmanifest there.  We can't really understand the magnitude of it, because it seems very much like we are experiencing differences and changes.  I feel I sometimes get small glimpses of the ultimate reality and I like to think I am somewhat adept at constructing prose, but words still fail me when I try to describe the ultimate.  It is extremely difficult.  It's difficult to reconcile the idea that "infinity never changes" with the very human perception/illusion of "not being the whole of existence".  

Some people find the concept disturbing initially, but nothing is being added or subtracted by these experiences we are having.  In the short term it appears that it is, but when all is said and done after the densities, everything will be exactly the same as it was before it started.  Nothing is added or subtracted.  I know some will argue with that, but infinity cannot become more infinite.  It already contains all.  There are portions where it appears as if part of the creator is growing or expanding, but that is also part of the illusion.  Our existence is simply that portion of infinity that is looking at itself from a 3rd density perspective.  That portion of infinity has always existed -- an infinity of probable perspectives stretching through so many different worlds, universes, and octaves that we couldn't even properly grasp it.  And it will always exist.  And the unified waters of consciousness are seemingly passing through all these probable perspectives.  

The only analogy I can give you is that it is sort of like we are looking at a beautiful picture (perhaps even a fractal would be an apropos analogy).  Imagine that you were so focused on a portion of that picture that that is all you saw, just one little tiny speck.  After a while of looking at this tiny speck of the picture, the whole of your awareness is naturally, and creatively, attracted to another part of the painting, and eventually you broaden your view a little bit, and see more of the picture.  And this keeps happening, until the whole of the picture is in your view in all its splendid glory.  Now, when you broadened your view, that little speck you were originally focusing on didn't go away, it is still there, but your perspective is just broader.  Creation is like that.  The perspectives are all there, and always will be there, but when you are so absolutely focused on the specific and personal, you limit your natural awareness of being able to take in the universal and impersonal whole.
So will we lose our awareness when we are infinite again?
(03-10-2016, 12:09 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So will we lose our awareness when we are infinite again?

You are infinite right now, you are just focusing on the concept of portions rather than wholes.  When you're no longer focusing on portions, the concept of portions is still there within the whole.  Focus on the hole and you see the hole, focus on the whole and you see the whole.  Nothing is lost.  Anything you could possibly cognize, from your memories, to any thought you've ever had has always been a part of infinity, and always will.  The illusion of separation is simply the focusing of the infinite.  

The difference between awareness/spirit and consciousness/mind is similar to the difference between light and color.  Light is general and impersonal, while color is specific and personal.  The color is a reflection against a surface, whereas light can be there without anything to reflect off of.  The mind is the place where the finite "appears" to exist.  Mind/body is the subject/object nexus.  In spirit, subject and object are One.  It is like consciousness that has transcended the relationship -- transcended any sense of separation between two seemingly separate parts.  Understanding the difference between mind, body, and spirit is very powerful key to understanding the nature of the infinite.  The north pole of the magnet is mind, while the south pole of the magnet is matter, and spirit is the integrator between the poles (the magnet itself if you will).  It is the place where opposites are reconciled.  

Spirit is Being, mind is the witness, and the body is what is witnessed.  The spirit looks in the mirror of mind, and sees the inverted reflection of matter (body).  But the accuracy of the reflection is directly proportional to the lack of distortion in the mirror.  Usually our attention is limited to the reflection in the mirror, but occasionally our attention moves to the mirror itself, and finally our attention moves to that which is looking in the mirror -- our true and undistortable beingness.  When attention can be sustained on that aspect, you begin to get glimpses beyond the illusory separation.
I'll bet we'll be like "this is totally awesome" when our perspective becomes infinite again.
[Image: 51d57f4d42494de5d5337f24c14c461e.jpg]
(03-10-2016, 02:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 51d57f4d42494de5d5337f24c14c461e.jpg]

So we won't find Infinity to be stellar, but normal?
I don't find anything fantastic about my self/life.
My mom keeps cursing around me and it bothers me.
I feel like a servant to her, always doing what she says.
But it's usually chores that she asks me to do.
And to take her places.
I had to take her to Austin from San Antonio, about 2-hour trip one way.
At least I got to stay in the hotel.

If infinity is nothing special, I just don't know what to say.
At least I have my dog Loki to comfort me. I'm in my bedroom now with him, away from my mom.
He gives me a sense of peace and joy. I imagine that higher densities are even more wonderful.
I see infinity as a moment/heartbeat that fills all of infinity.

Infinity is something special, an infinite desire of not nothing. I think all that we see/experience is but the manifestation of desires. An infinite inner exploration.
(03-10-2016, 02:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I see infinity as a moment/heartbeat that fills all of infinity.

Infinity is something special, an infinite desire of not nothing. I think all that we see/experience is but the manifestation of desires. An infinite inner exploration.

I thought desire was illusion. Therefore how can there be infinite desire?
(03-10-2016, 02:19 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 51d57f4d42494de5d5337f24c14c461e.jpg]

Why did you post this when I said infinity would be totally awesome? Is it that it will not be totally awesome, but the same old self?

The post has me feeling down, like there's nothing to aspire to, because we already are.
(03-10-2016, 02:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So we won't find Infinity to be stellar, but normal?
I don't find anything fantastic about my self/life.
My mom keeps cursing around me and it bothers me.
I feel like a servant to her, always doing what she says.
But it's usually chores that she asks me to do.
And to take her places.
I had to take her to Austin from San Antonio, about 2-hour trip one way.
At least I got to stay in the hotel.

If infinity is nothing special, I just don't know what to say.

All the stuff that surrounds us that seems not so stellar is similar to clouds covering the light of the sun.  The clouds that block the light are created by our thoughts.  When the clouds are no longer present, the sun, which is always shining whether the clouds are there or not, is revealed and shines down and illuminates the ground with its light.  The world looks a *lot* different on a bright sunny day than it does on a overcast cloudy day, even though it the same world, just in a different light.  

You have no control over the sun shining -- it is always shining regardless of what you do with your thoughts or not do with your thoughts, but to continue the metaphor, you do have control over the clouds that block it from illuminating the world.  I'm not saying its always easy. We are conditioned to keep creating those clouds, but you can learn to clear your mind, and little by little, you learn to hold onto that state.  Or rather, it would be more accurate to say: you unlearn the conditioning to not be in that state.  The sun shining is the natural, default condition.  The blocking of the sun is done by the behavior of the mind.

It is not that infinity isn't stellar, its that we are seeing infinity all the time, with varying degrees of clarity.  So to see more of infinity, you have to be more clear.  You do that by undoing the conditioning that keeps you out of the present moment.  It is a matter of moving your attention away from doing and thinking and more towards "being".  This gradually improves your ability to take in, or appreciate, more of the creators light.  
(03-10-2016, 03:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you post this when I said infinity would be totally awesome? Is it that it will not be totally awesome, but the same old self?

The post has me feeling down, like there's nothing to aspire to, because we already are.

I posted it because people often have the notion that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, or the other side of the veil, density, dimension, timeline, octave or whatever. People are always looking for happiness and joy in conditions, which are transitory, rather than the self that they are, that they carry around always.

But from the creators perspective no aspect is better than any other aspect. It is either all awesome, or it all sucks. All holy, or all profane. All one, or all separate. There are no comparisons being made in oneness. Comparison is duality.

I'm sorry if I upset you, I was just trying to offer some insight. There is always something to aspire to (that is the game of duality -- always a new carrot), but what we are really seeking/craving/wanting is with us all the time. If any of this is not helpful, just ignore it, and continue in your previous thinking.
It's not really the post that has me down. My mom has me down. She's so commanding.
And I don't feel much better when talking with my therapist.
(03-10-2016, 03:21 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 02:51 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I see infinity as a moment/heartbeat that fills all of infinity.

I thought desire was illusion. Therefore how can there be infinite desire?

Existence ever is something mysterious, how do illusions come to be if all there is are illusions?

To me desires are will and will is what created infinite worlds of light.
(03-10-2016, 04:01 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 03:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Why did you post this when I said infinity would be totally awesome? Is it that it will not be totally awesome, but the same old self?

I posted it because people often have the notion that the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, or the other side of the veil, density, dimension, timeline, octave or whatever.  People are always looking for happiness and joy in conditions, which are transitory, rather than the self that they are, that they carry around always.  

But from the creators perspective no aspect is better than any other aspect.  It is either all awesome, or it all sucks.  All holy, or all profane.  All one, or all separate.  There are no comparisons being made in oneness.  Comparison is duality.

I'm sorry if I upset you, I was just trying to offer some insight.  There is always something to aspire to (that is the game of duality -- always a new carrot), but what we are really seeking/craving/wanting is with us all the time.  If any of this is not helpful, just ignore it, and continue in your previous thinking.

I am by myself and just had a fleeting moment of being thrilled for no reason. They come on me at random times.
So it's not all bad.