Bring4th

Full Version: ________
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_____
Knowledge of the Higher Worlds is quite a good book.

He strikes me as an extremely benevolent individual.  
just a quote I found on a re-reading:

Steiner Wrote:Above all things, no disharmony must ensue between the higher experiences and the events and demands of every-day life. Man's task must be entirely sought for on this earth, and anyone desiring to shirk his earthly task and to escape into another world may be certain he will never reach his goal. Yet what the senses perceive is only part of the world, and it is in the spirit world that the beings dwell who express themselves in the facts of the physical world. Man must become a partaker of the spirit in order to carry its revelations into the physical world. He transforms the earth by implanting in it what he has ascertained in the spiritual world. That is his task.
and just a further one:

Steiner Wrote:These are the three ways of error into which the student can stray: (1) exuberant violence of will, (2) sentimental emotionalism, and (3) cold, loveless striving for wisdom. For outward observation, and also from the ordinary (materialistic) medical standpoint, anyone thus gone astray is hardly distinguishable (especially in degree) from an insane or, at least, a highly neurasthenic person. Of course, the student must not resemble these. It is essential for him that the three fundamental soul-forces, thinking, feeling, and willing, should have undergone harmonious development before being released from their inherent connection and subordinated to the awakened higher consciousness.
I've studied at the Vesica Institute and Robert Gilbert, Ph.D. is very versed in Rudolph Steiner's teachings. I find them very spiritually coherent and applicable. Heart