Bring4th

Full Version: Would Ra Help?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Would Ra do anything to help you, even if they could?
I know a 6D entity can do anything we can imagine and more.

But does Ra choose to not interfere/do anything at all for humans?

If we ask them to help with our meditation, or to smooth some of our distortions, or to show us their home, will they do any of this?

I know they come through in channelings of Q'uo. But it's not the same as them taking an active part in our life.

Or are we to rely on another higher density being to help us?

My heart aches during my meditations. I feel lost and alone at times. I haven't been able to touch Ra.
I don't feel them when I reach out. Maybe they just have a policy not to get involved anymore in our lives.
I'm feeling more and more strongly that recieving any kind of help or advice from any Light oriented intelligence is not our Path.
I believe that what assistance is available comes through a type of resonance attraction. If you vibrate/resonate a certain frequency, then Others may be attracted and add-to/strengthen what you're doing. I think this is what Q'uo is talking about.

As far as recieving answers or facts about anything, I believe Light Forces would do their utmost to try to avoid that.
By doing so, they would just be recurving and shaping Reality into already familiar and known patterns. "Fixing" things that have already been fixed that way for thousands of years.
Perhaps stifling a type of New Thinking that this Harvest Time is meant to encourage.

Earth at this time may be a VERY special place. Perhaps unique in Creation.
The potential for synthesis of something never seen before is very high.
To achieve that, maybe it's best that everybody clear the decks.

Hey Y'all! Watch this!
Here, hold my beer! haha Smile

I understand what it is like to feel lost and alone.
But feeling that way gave me maybe the shocks I needed to keep pushing.
To find bigger and better ways to believe in myself. To become stronger.

I no longer ask the sky for answers.
I no longer give my Power away like that.

I do talk to my Guides and whoever else might be attracted to The Show.
But it's more like talking to buddies than superiors.
It's a lot of fun to see it that way!

I'm proud to stand with you IndigoGeminiWolf.
We worked hard to earn our place here/now.
Believe in Us and let's see how awesome we can be.
Hmm, I'd say that Ra would love to help and indeed does do so, as well as many other entities, but that it requires the asking for them to do so. So, if you ask, genuinely, you may just receive the help you need but maybe not necessarily the help you expect.
^^ Seconded. You really have to keep an extremely open mind when it comes to 'outside' responses. 

Also, it may be of help to understand how your call for help may be answered:

Quote:14.24 Questioner: You stated that you were called by 352,000 Earth entities. Does this mean that this number is the number who will understand and accept the Law of One? Am I correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We cannot estimate the correctness of your statement for those who call are not in every case able to understand the answer to their calling. Moreover, those who were not calling previously may, with great trauma, discover the answers to the call nearly simultaneously with their late call. There is no time/space in call. Therefore, we cannot estimate the number of your mind/body/spirit complexes which will, in your space/time continuum distortion, hear and understand.
Quote:7.6 Questioner: About how many entities at present are calling from planet Earth for your services?

Ra: I am called personally by three hundred fifty-two thousand [352,000]. The Confederation, in its entire spectrum of entity-complexes, is called by six hundred thirty-two millions [632,000,000] of your mind/body/spirit complexes. These numbers have been simplified.

I'm not sure if a calling is commensurate with a 'response' or an acknowledgement of a possible avenue of service.
Parsons already posted the followup Smile
IndigoGemini, why would you view Ra in a manner which implies the perspective of it being a 'higher' One as opposed to a fellow One? Merely because it/they inhabit an existential nexus and experience a continuum beyond the referential & experiential scope of some beings with a vastly differing perception of awareness and awareness of perception does not equate to experiential & existential superiority, merely variation.

You have bore witness to extensive data being manifest from & to the beings who identify as part of the Bring4th community, and in the broader sense, Earth, and in the grander sense, the One Infinite Creation, correct? You yourself have shared wisdom, though a large amount of your recent posts have been intelligent inquiry. Remember that you possess comprehension of concepts in which there exist beings who have yet to, are incapable of, shun, or are merely ignorant of such concepts (i.e. any who dismiss spirituality).

It is folly to place another One on a pedestal when all Ones are already seated upon their own theothrones adorned with their own entheocrowns, when each possess their own skillset, capacities, capabilities, functionalities, connectivity, receptivity, mechanisms, machinations & attributes, all imbued with & granted by omniinfinite metaintelligence.

Consider the possibility/probability vortices wherein the Ra Social Memory Complex actually learn from you and are the biggest fans of YOUR (read: IndigoGeminiWolf's) EXISTENCE! What if... the Ra Social Memory Complex use the story you wrote as the traditional bedtime story for all mini Ra's before etheric bedtime? (By the way, I only managed to get half-way through it, but it was an enjoyable read from what I recall; would you mind PM'ing it to me again?)
GV recommended I post my book here too.

http://www.thewarlockname.com

The tone of the book is like this song:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEVyvzkHK7c
(03-10-2016, 08:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra do anything to help you, even if they could?

If we ask them to help with our meditation, or to smooth some of our distortions, or to show us their home, will they do any of this?

I know they come through in channelings of Q'uo. But it's not the same as them taking an active part in our life.

My heart aches during my meditations. I feel lost and alone at times. I haven't been able to touch Ra.
I don't feel them when I reach out. Maybe they just have a policy not to get involved anymore in our lives.

Yes if you asked social memory complex Ra to help with meditation, smooth distortions, or show you their home, they would, as long as it would be of balanced service to do so.

If you are not feeling them when you call, maybe there is another catalyst that you need to address first (for whatever reason) and your higher self is making sure you experience what you need to in that moment. Or maybe there is a different reason for now. Atempting to make contact with your own higher self will probably help you to strengthen any bond you have with those of Ra.

I know that Ra would never ignore a call for service.
Thanks Aaron. I'd love to see their home. I've just had some sadness today. I'm hoping I can reach them.
I'm asking Ra to fill me with their Love and Light. I feel a pressure in my body. Usually there's a delay for the feeling, because it has to transition across densities.
(03-10-2016, 08:45 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Would Ra do anything to help you, even if they could?

I think we all feel lost and alone at times, IGW.  It is part of the human experience.  We have highs and lows.  It is all part and parcel of duality.  Everything is in a state of flux within the illusion.

As for your question about Ra, my personal belief and understanding is that another portion of the creator, be it Ra, or some other being, can assist you to the same degree or proportion as your faith that that is possible for them to do so.  The law of free will/confusion restrains them otherwise (because the law of confusion is a primal distortion -- or an agreement or "game rule" we have agreed to play by in this reality).  It is sort of similar to the scenario of bringing a severe skeptic on a paranormal investigation.  They aren't likely to experience anything.  Why?  Well, I can tell you that it isn't because that stuff isn't "real".  Rather, it is because they have EXTREME faith that phenomena of that nature isn't real.  Remember, they are also the creator and their faith is just as creative as the next persons.  They literally repel evidence of the paranormal from their reality.  They are using a power that they would vehemently deny exists to prove to themselves it doesn't exist.  It is kind of funny when you think about it.  Oftentimes, the skeptics are more pure in their faith than the "believers", much to the chagrin of the believers.  This often results in them getting more "validation" for their beliefs than the spiritually inclined.    

So you're probably saying something like, "If it is dependent on my faith, what is the difference between me doing this and them doing this?"  And the answer is: none whatsoever because we are all the same Being.  We are all the creator.  We all have the creator's power.  The only difference is at the human level we are not terribly adept at using it.  But it isn't a matter of "know how" exactly.  It isn't that type of "knowledge".  It is simply a matter of faith.  When our faith is pure, our will is put in touch with the spirit complex and the infinite understanding and cooperation of the creator within all things works on our behalf.

So if you believe Ra is acting on your behalf, then they are.  Your faith equals both a request and also an allowance for their assistance.

What happens when we request help but do not believe in it?  Then the intelligent infinity within you effectively blocks the intelligent infinity in the other that is trying to help you.  Your faith would repel their assistance in precisely the same way that the skeptic repels evidence of the paranormal.  So often in cases of severe blockage, what the other party does to assist you is to interact with your energy field to the extent your faith or belief system allows them to.  For much of the human population this is simply thoughts of inspiration which people can simply dismiss as having came from themselves.  For others, it can be direct mind to mind communication.  For others, they might have a full on face to face communication on the realms of time/space, or if you were REALLY open, perhaps even physical contact with some other beingness, if that was something you desired.  
Thank you Anagogy. I'm going to have more faith in myself.

Going to work on opening myself, in a secure manner.
Luckily, spiritual security guardians of all real existential formats of beingness protect and fortify the well-being of all version manifestations of the Creator. I wish you well in your endeavorings of existential refinement, and I hope you benefit extraordinarily from the advice I messaged you. BigSmile
I did feel Ra's energy as soft once. I want to tune into Ra, but I don't want to attract a negative being.

Am I smart enough, and not too naive that I would fall for something negative?

I still get some bad thoughts, but I just let them go, and do not get worked up.
It's scary that I could do things to others in another reality. That I already did.
Every thought I had has happened in another reality.
You realize that an intermediary being isn't required to facilitate existential connectivity & receptivity to the principal principle of the Law of One, right?

YOU = ONE

Therefore...

YOU = WON!
______
(03-10-2016, 11:43 PM)Berilac Sandydowns Wrote: [ -> ]I'm feeling more and more strongly that recieving any kind of help or advice from any Light oriented intelligence is not our Path.

I highly doubt this, ti be honest!
I would state the very contrary.

I think, and i experience this regularly, that "higher" light oriented entities are absolutely willing to offer help at ANY time.
I am constantly receiving help and guidance.

Maybe a gew things should be considered:

There is no spiritual hirarchy. Well, in a way there is, but the closer to evolve towards the creator, the more you understand there is no hirarchy.
I would say, as long as you do not directly experience the creatot, it doesnt matter , how many "steps" you are away.
Even if there is only one tiny little step left to go, you still wouldnt experience yourself as truly one.
So, ultimately, we are all in the same position, no matter how far we might be evolved.

Advanced positive entities would gladly offer their service, in any way possible.
There higher self would be a good example. The very purpose of its existence is to be of help to EXACTLY you!
Why in the world would it not help?

However, free will is paramount.
One could probably view ones higher self sitting there, watching us lifetime after lifetime and being really bored, until we finally ask for guidance Wink
It has to be invited and asked for guidance and inspiration.
It will provide intuition, impulses and insight. I guess it wont fill our bank account, it wont solve our problems, but it will definitely guide us in any way possible that doesnt interfere with free will.
I think it wont remove "catalyst", because the very purpose of evolution would be pointless. Catalyst has to be processed and growth and insight gained.
But the higherself will guide and help us through the easiest way possible.

I think its a good idea to connect with the higher self on an at least daily basis, the connection will grow stronger and stronger.

If you ask Ra for help and deepening with meditation, it/he/they will gladly offer service. At least this is my experience.
It could well be, indigoGeminiWolf, that you in fact are a part of Ra.
Why would they not want to help you?

It could be, that you are experiencing feelings or states of disconnectedness.
It could stem from very early experiences of not havingh contact to anyone, which you then would frequently re-experience (one of my favourite issues which i am still struggling to heal).
It could be because of medication, which numbs your inner awareness.
Or it could be, that you closed down your, lets call it heart, because there might some really unpleasant emotions be knocking at your door.

Whatever the reason is, guidance and help is available for you without any shade of a doubt!

I would ask anyone reading this to connect with their higher selves, with Ra and whatever higher beings you like to connect with.
And i would ask you to connect then with indigoGeminiWolf, our beloved brother, who could need a hand that reaches out!
Lets see what combined "forces" can do!
I will do this a couple of days and i am starting right now Smile