Bring4th

Full Version: The Mandela Effect
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else have memories that are different from what is in *this* timestream?

http://mandelaeffect.com/major-memories/

Berenstain Bears or Berenstein Bears – Which do you recall?

Do you remember things differently than they really are?

This one really touches my heart, because it gives evidence to timelines.
Wow I remember the Berenstein Bears, I mean I had pretty much every book and read them almost every night. My mom would read them with me most of the time too, I should ask her what she remembers.

i want to believe ...
I saw on a bag Epsom Salt when I remember it being called Epsom Salts.
My mother-in-law worked at a bookstore when my husband was very little, and this trips her all the way out because she knows it was Berenstein. I have a pretty strong inclination towards Berenstein myself. What a weird thing to show a seam in the matrix (if such a jump has happened, which we all know is possible and happens on the microcosm constantly)
Sinbad as a genie. Yes I remember this, though I don't think I saw it.

http://mandelaeffect.com/sinbad-as-a-gen...nt-page-1/
How many remember it as: "Luke, I am your father"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lbjru5CQIW4
I am experiencing most of the known effects but none of the changes in company names, logos, movies, songs, books, etc can compare to the biological and geological changes I am experiencing.

Life changing event #1:
Children

Life changing event #2:
Introduction to The Ra Material

Life Changing event #3:
Waking up on June 6th on a different planet than I fell asleep on the night before with different anatomy and oh yeah, the Great Pyramid is not in the middle.

There was not even a concept of the Mandela Effect in the collective consciousness in my reality of origin. Here, people have been discussing it for over a year at least. Please do not dismiss this people. I fully understand there are those with no conflicting memories. Congratulations, you are probably a native of this reality. I would feel proud that of all the realties being merged, this one is the resulting reality. Word on the street is that those ready for harvest will be "locked" into 4th between Sept and Dec of this year.

I love trying to wrap my linear mind around this. Obviously I existed here as well (had to check my historic posts and my account existed with same password, lol) but when me there and me here merged, I seemed to have kept there's consciousness and here's body and planet with all its history.  I can guarantee all readers that parallel realities are real and are currently amalgamating.
It has been proven many times over that human memory is remarkably unreliable.
Yeah, while I don't discount this theory (at all really), I think that human memory is incredibly bad. I definitely remember Bernstein Bears. Hwoveer, the haumn mnid olny rlaley rdaes the frsit and lsat lteters in a sctenene. So it's possible people read Bernstein instead of Bernstain because it rolled off the tongue a bit easier.

Actually, it is one of our greatest powers. The ability of the Creator to forget itself is remarkable.
(06-15-2016, 05:37 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]It has been proven many times over that human memory is remarkably unreliable.

As always, the choice to resonate or not is yours. If you choose to believe that millions of people have all simply forgotten which pyramid they visited, what their body's anatomy looked like and what the continental land mass configuration was on their planet, then that is your choice. What confuses me though is those people who are not experiencing this that go out of their way to attempt to debunk or argue against. Seems fearful to me.
I have a hard time believing that it is the result of something like alternate realities, but I really don't think the unreliability of human memory can account for something on the level of the Berenstein Bears thing. So many people, including every person I've ever asked, remember it as Berenstein. If I had not been shown evidence to the contrary, I'd be 100% sure it was Berenstein.

I don't think we know enough to say we're precisely sure why something like this happens, whether it's claiming alternate realities or simply unreliable human memory.
(06-15-2016, 10:06 AM)seek Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-15-2016, 05:37 AM)Reaper Wrote: [ -> ]It has been proven many times over that human memory is remarkably unreliable.

As always, the choice to resonate or not is yours. If you choose to believe that millions of people have all simply forgotten which pyramid they visited, what their body's anatomy looked like and what the continental land mass configuration was on their planet, then that is your choice. What confuses me though is those people who are not experiencing this that go out of their way to attempt to debunk or argue against. Seems fearful to me.

I think it is more likely an awareness that the human mind is quite fallible and susceptible to fantasy, which is the cornerstone of objective enquiry.
I keep clicking on this thread thinking it's about Mandela, since I'm so fond of him! Tongue

For us here on the Southern tip of Africa the "Mandela effect" has a whole different meaning, also called "Madiba magic"!

[Image: madiba.jpg]
Quote:36.3 Questioner: Out of the Seth Material we have a statement here: Seth says that each entity here on Earth is one aspect or part of a higher self or Oversoul which has many aspects or parts in many dimensions all of which learn lessons which enable the higher self to progress in a balanced manner. Am I to understand from this, is it correct that there are, shall we say, possibly many experiences similar to the one that we experience here in the third density that are governed by a single higher self? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The correctness of this statement is variable. The more in balance an entity becomes, the less the possibility/probability vortices may need to be explored in parallel experiences.

Maybe those that are not experiencing the merge are more balanced and therefore do not have as many "parallel experiences" that need to be merged. Maybe they are less balanced and are not capable of merging yet.

Quote:I think it is more likely an awareness that the human mind is quite fallible and susceptible to fantasy, which is the cornerstone of objective enquiry.

Objective inquiry and fantasy? Have you read the Ra Material? Objective enquiry would suggest the entire thing is fantasy but yet here you are. Why is it easier to believe in Ra and their teachings over parallel realities especially when their teachings include parallel realities? Are we to be like the religious people now and pick and choose the teachings we wish to honor?
(06-17-2016, 09:56 AM)seek Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I think it is more likely an awareness that the human mind is quite fallible and susceptible to fantasy, which is the cornerstone of objective enquiry.

Objective inquiry and fantasy? Have you read the Ra Material? Objective enquiry would suggest the entire thing is fantasy but yet here you are. Why is it easier to believe in Ra and their teachings over parallel realities especially when their teachings include parallel realities? Are we to be like the religious people now and pick and choose the teachings we wish to honor?

Firstly, seek, "fantasy" in the meaning I intend it, is a manifestation of a suppressed desire or unconscious belief perceived consciously as something objective. That does not mean I am dismissing the possibility of parallel realities here because that is a metaphysical topic of which I know nothing about. 

Quote:92.14 Questioner: Fourth: When the Catalyst of the Mind is processed by the entity the Experience of the Mind results. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. There are subtle misdirections in this simple statement having to do with the overriding qualities of the Significator. It is so that catalyst yields experience. However, through free will and the faculty of imperfect memory catalyst is most often only partially used and the experience thus correspondingly skewed.

Having looked at the webpage offered in the OP, I am in fact leaning towards the "Sliding Doors" phenomenon. The anecdotal data is stacks up in that direction and I find it difficult to conclude that soo many individuals could all have a correspondingly skewed experience.

I suppose I should have expressed that I was referring to our community members comment, reaper, when they stated something that I agree with. Your response, which ended with "Seems fear based to me" impulsed me to reply, and in such and such a way give a nod of approval to reapers comment. Whether it is accurate or not in this context was irrelevant to me. 

And IMO, Don Elkins himself was a great Objective enquirer BTW  Smile
Ok there's a new one involving the bandanna in the original Karate Kid movie from the 80s - now I'm taking this mandela effect serious and hypothesize that it's due to the quarantined timeline I believe Q'uo discussed.

For some reason my intuition is telling me 1948 - 2012 is the timeline that was quarantined and then merged.

I haven't believed in any of these Mandela effects, except the Bernstein Bears one, I have a memory from my first grade teacher reading these books and saying something to the effect "I believe it's pronounced "Bern-STINE" even though it's spelled Bernstein ala "BernSTEEN". I paid attention to the spelling because of this convo back when I was a wee lad. Now though apparently it's always been spelled "Bernstain?"

Now this karate kid bandanna... I remember it being white with red. I watched the movie dozens of times.... asked my wife how she remembered it without any influence at all or pretext and she recalled it exactly as I did as the red rising sun.

I think these are proddings from the creation slowly awaking the collective that we live in an illusion.

Thoughts?

Edit: Oh and the "Luke I am you're father" - that's another one that gets me. My neighbors name was Luke and his dad would say verbatim in Vader's voice.
(05-17-2018, 05:16 PM)sequoyah Wrote: [ -> ]Now this karate kid bandanna... I remember it being white with red.  I watched the movie dozens of times.... asked my wife how she remembered it without any influence at all or pretext and she recalled it exactly as I did as the red rising sun.

Mr. Miyagi was from Japan and it's easy to mistake this pattern as Japaneese rising sun symbol.

KK was one of my favourite movies. Maybe even the most beloved movie when I was a kid. I even draw a picture ... I remember the black (or dark blue) pattern on the headband.
Everyone remembers Stouffer's Stove Top Stuffing.

It doesn't exist.
I don't have such dramatic memories but I know we are (mostly unconsciously) switching to parallel universes all the time, each second actually.
Must admit i never took much consideration about it but if i where to answer such questions about Mandela, Karate kid movie and other examples this would be my answers:

1.Nelson Mandela's Death --- died sometime in 1980 in prison i remeber being confused when i saw him on tv news in 1994 or 1996 as being elected for president

2. during 1980 living in Yugoslavia ,now Croatia we watched a lot of cartoons with Bugs Bunny  and am 100% it was Looney Toones because when we started learnig english in school we couldnt understand what the word "toones" means cause it wasnt in the dictionary and it was pronunced the same as the word "tunes"

3. Karate Kid headband had red or orange symbol of the rising sun , my brother asked me this same question 3 months ago to confirm his own memory and we both agreed it was red or orange but in todays movies it's blue or black depending on lightning in the picture ,, my first association was the rising sun symbol of japanese flag

4. USA we where thought in school had 52 states never checked the number of stars  had no interest but we had to learn such information for good grades ???

5. Sketchers was the with t  now is only Skechers idkn...???

6. Monopoly Man had monocle on his eye

7. Pikachu's Tail had black detail on the end ???

8. The Hyphen in Kit Kat it was there i know it heheh

9. C-3PO Has a Silver Leg ??? he was full golden  idkn what is going on ....

10. The Flintstones Has Two Ts ?? nope not in my world

11. Mirror, Mirror on the Wall  dont recall it as magic mirror do the difference could be between the Grimms book as original source and not the cartoon clip where the evil queen does say magic mirror aldo no one i know will ever use this particuar line as the original one

12. "Luke, I am Your Father." this the way i recall it .........

13. Gandalf. Before his treacherous fall, says  "Run, you fools!" but now it's Fly?? not logical they where running away the whole time fly you fools???

14. Tank Man , I remember “tank boy” getting run over by the tank at Tiananmen Square it was most horrifying scene i ever saw as a child

15. The Ford logo never had this addition "flourish at the end of the “F” but today it does

16. “We Are the Champions” by Queen ends ’cause we are the champions…of the world!”  but today there is no of the world ???

17. Freddy Krueger Nightmare on Elm Street Red & Black Jumper now is red and green ???

18.  Volkswagen Logo - there with the line between the v and w ,I know that there was never a line in the VW symbol for a fact, as it was the most driven and owned car mark 1 version fabricated in former factor TAS (Sarajevo)  in 1980's...

to which dimension do i belong idkn but it is funny and curious ,
alternate realities or universes are taking place and mixing with our timeline??
interesting i never payed attention to this things cause i thought i was alone in this, was surprised that so many other people could remember the same identical event in such detail when it never happened in this reality obviously...
Death mask of Tut

It was just a single cobra in my timeline it looks odd with 2 animals now and sometime i saw 2 snakes but never a vulture never till today hm..........

indigo poisoned me with this thread heheh , didn?t manage to put the pic in the post so i added a link sorry