Bring4th

Full Version: Indigo Ray: understanding 'perfection'
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
indigo ray encompasses many things.  But one of it's blockages, I believe, has to do with how we relate to the concept of 'perfection'.

Perfection can mean many things.  In common usage, it usually speaks to something that is unblemished, unflawed, without fault.  On some kind of quantative grading scale, it would correspond to 100%.  That is one way to relate to perfection.

Unfortunately, that is a benchmark that is rarely attained, and even if so, is not one that can be 'locked in', and not be deteriorated by such things as age.

Another way of relating to 'perfection' is the idea of something being a 'perfect match'.  

In that - let's say someone requires two hugs to feel happier about things, and the sense of being comforted and not alone.  They might be 2 Great Hugs!  But that is what is 'needed' at the present time.  The 'perfect response' then is ... 2 Hugs!  And if one is in the position to do so, it's a perfect communion between the seeking and the sought.

To me, the indigo ray encompasses such a 'perfect matching' between the seeking and the sought.  That doesn't mean we get everything that we ask for, but the response from the Creation (the 'crystallization' of energies and circumstances) is absolutely and always appropriate to the Seeking.  It may not be able to be seen that way, but with hindsight, and a different perspective, one can go 'ah ha', that was just what I needed.  I just didn't realize it at the time.

The blockage in indigo ray comes from thinking that things are not in a perfect match everywhere, at all times.

It seems almost paradoxical to think that things could be out of alignment, and then that creates the circumstances by which things are out of alignment.  It depends where you place the causation and then the assessment.  Some people measure the circumstances, after the fact, and then use that to justify their viewpoint.  When, in fact, holding the viewpoint (previously) then energetically activates the flows and circumstances by which that viewpoint can be witnessed.  Again, it's all about how you determine cause and effect.

So even when there are imbalances and blockages elsewhere in one's system, if one can see that those imbalances and blockages are a perfect representation of the contents of consciousness at that present time, then the indigo level will stay clear.  It will just keep on manifesting those blockages, without adding an extra layer of distortion at the indigo level.

The Huge Kicker is that if one can accept this about oneself - this mechanism - that is.  Then one can accept it about others ... and then all aspects of manifested beingness, then the WHOLE CREATION is a perfect manifestation, right now, of the choices of all levels of awareness of the Creator's Consciousness.

That doesn't mean that things can't change, or that one doesn't need to change things.  It is clear that some manfestations are indeed unbalanced, predatory, and distorted from clear perspectives.  But in terms of it's very 'beingness', it is indeed perfect.

The indigo ray Understanding then looks out on the world and can only see a perfect match between the calling (of each), and the manifested circumstances (of each).

Again, that is not to be indifferent or unfeeling about true difficulties and suffering.  But the easiest way to effect change is to offer the opportunity of a different Calling, which then generates a different Result.  The futility lies in trying to change the Results (which are somehow 'judged' to be imperfect), without analyzing the Calling.
------
(03-16-2016, 12:06 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]It looks like a clear indigo ray is very related to a clear green ray which accepts and loves everything no matter what.

I'm not sure. I remember Bring4th Jim perceiving universal love and unconditional love as interchangeable on the radio show a couple of years ago. Carla seemed to be at odds with that presupposition because I clearly remember her saying something along the lines of "Oh? Do you think? At the time it did not ring true for me either in light of what Ra had offered throughout the 5 books. 

I think we can interchange "universal" with "world" in the sense that the limit of our perception from an activated green ray would be planetary, therefore "universal" would be metaphorical perhaps. Using the term "worldcentric" coined by Ken Wilber seems to fit well with this notion that a hungry person in a third world country is equally concerning as if your own partner or neighbour was. Having said that you may still regard the world as being messed up as a result of the ridiculous way in which the common planetary resources are being managed. A "Universal basic income" is an example of a worldcentric problem solving perception in my view. So although there may be an acceptance of the way things are, the perception that it is wrong for it to exist in the first place would exist. 

What sets the green and the indigo apart is the careful use of the words "acceptance", and "unconditional" used by Ra. I believe a balanced indigo ray perspective literally sees the Creator in all things and circumstances, and again, Ken Wilber terms this "I Amness", whereby your very radiance or beingness acts a a metaphysically shining anchor of love/light. 

I believe Ra are referencing the indigo ray in this quote...

Quote:4.20 - "One of the primal distortions of the Law of One is that of healing. Healing occurs when a mind/body/spirit complex realizes, deep within itself, the Law of One; that is, that there is no disharmony, no imperfection; that all is complete and whole and perfect. Thus, the intelligent infinity within this mind/body/spirit complex re-forms the illusion of body, mind, or spirit to a form congruent with the Law of One."

I do not feel certain in any way that I am accurate here though Smile
Perfect posts, everyone. Smile

All attributes & characteristics formulated, allocated, junctioned & generated are done so via metasystematic programming via the domain of metaphysicality; all experiential continuums designed as the experiential nexus wherein all perceptual awareness nodes interface with, navigating through/via existence, manuevering through/via experience, are perpetuated by the Prime Primary Progenitor of All Phenomenon whose functionality as the Perfectly Perfect Perfecting Perfecter is to instill the quality of animation and assessment of all circumstances which arise from the sea of quasi-causal emergence, thus all moments forged by the Metamonumental Metamoment Metamachination Metamanifestation Metamanifester possess, innately, perfection in the mechanisms and process that result in the phenomenon of Existing.
________
(03-17-2016, 11:26 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure either but i tend to see them more as interchangeable. Imo unconditional love is when you're able to accept and wishe the best to a person even when her actions are bad because you're able to see the divinity in this person. And when you're able to see the divinity in one person you can see it in everybody. Don't know if it is green or indigo ray.

That sounds more like indigo ray to me because awareness of divinity within the self, and therefore any other self would be at that centre. Possibly blue because it is at this ray that love/light, or distorted intelligent energy is radiated out for the first time. We may sincerely wish the very best for all concerned but future potential circumstances or conditions  will surly await us to test the foundations of our compassion. Once they arrive we might get a clearer picture as to whether they are interchangable. Essentially though there is no right or wrong answer when sharing perspectives.

(03-17-2016, 11:26 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]For STO, is it possible to have a balanced indigo ray without having a balanced green ray ?

I would think it likely although it would be something to guard against for an STO. It might be somewhat representative of an STO adept that has become confused as to it's true purpose and has not paid the necessary attention to balancing/shadow work. That configuration might be more common to someone who is STS oriented, with the intention of further distorting or blocking their green ray.

Here is a snippet from 41.19

Quote:It is not necessary for the energy centers to be activated in order in the case of the self-aware entity. Thusly entities may have extremely brilliant energy centers while being quite unbalanced in their violet-ray aspect due to lack of attention paid to the totality of experience of the entity.
Indigo is an interesting ray.

When I focus on "indigo" my perceptions of this energy are of intense creative energy. I like to think of it as the "believingness" level of consciousness -- the portion of our minds where our core beliefs/expectations are held. All visualization occurs in indigo ray. This is where your "inner eye" is that you are seeing through when you use your imagination to visualize something, and also the window you see your dreams through. The more open it is, the more vivid these "visualizations" will be. By crystallizing your visualization powers, you can use this indigo center for accessing a variety of clairvoyant information. It naturally opens when you go to sleep (as do pretty much all your chakras).

It is the gateway to and from the core of your violet ray consciousness -- the place where the raw consciousness of violet ray is focused into specific forms of light, hence why it is associated with the "form maker" body. This level has a powerful funneling effect on the rays below it. As Ra stated when this level is consciously opened, there is an awareness of creator as self.