Bring4th

Full Version: Hidden Power of the Adept and the Wanderer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra: "...This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

The blue-ray intensity is such that reality is co-created through imagination. It is possible that in the blue-ray energy linking the powers of the conscious/subconscious beliefs grasp tight hold of the mind of the entity: the belief in limitation & the belief in restriction. That would imply a belief of the physical body not capable of handling Higher Vibrations. Of course, the power of no restriction with naivety of the Law would greatly impinge and infringe upon the free will of those not in any way ready for it. A fully enlightened being could easily move mountains with its mind, because all is essentially illusion. That is the power of Adepts and Wanderers, in my understanding.

The one who increases and strengthens the Inner Light of his Spirit deserves what the Heavens have to offer. The gates to the Higher Worlds are opened to the Light that shines brightly. Each Law higher governs all lower laws. The Master follows the pathways of Light in his own heart, finding the Ways of the all-knowing Spirit and reaching the Law of Laws. With great wisdom and care, the Master allows the Eternal Light to flow through him, thus what was always meant to happen will happen. The violet-ray activated being does not break the Law of Confusion in this way. It is precisely tuned to the might of the Logos, and in this way the divine plan of the All remains secret.
(03-16-2016, 01:37 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Ra: "...This must be done with utmost care while in the physical body for as we noted when speaking of the dangers of linking red/orange/yellow circuitry with true-color blue circuitry the potential for disarrangement of the mind/body/spirit complex is great. However, the entity who penetrates intelligent infinity is basically capable of walking the universe with unfettered tread."

The blue-ray intensity is such that reality is co-created through imagination. It is possible that in the blue-ray energy linking the powers of the conscious/subconscious beliefs grasp tight hold of the mind of the entity: the belief in limitation & the belief in restriction. That would imply a belief of the physical body not capable of handling Higher Vibrations. Of course, the power of no restriction with naivety of the Law would greatly impinge and infringe upon the free will of those not in any way ready for it. A fully enlightened being could easily move mountains with its mind, because all is essentially illusion. That is the power of Adepts and Wanderers, in my understanding.

The one who increases and strengthens the Inner Light of his Spirit deserves what the Heavens have to offer. The gates to the Higher Worlds are opened to the Light that shines brightly. Each Law higher governs all lower laws. The Master follows the pathways of Light in his own heart, finding the Ways of the all-knowing Spirit and reaching the Law of Laws. With great wisdom and care, the Master allows the Eternal Light to flow through him, thus what was always meant to happen will happen. The violet-ray activated being does not break the Law of Confusion in this way. It is precisely tuned to the might of the Logos, and in this way the divine plan of the All remains secret.

I am curious which mention of the blue ray you interpret to mean that reality is "co-created through imagination?" And also the idea of "blue-ray energy linking the powers of the conscious/subconscious." It's an interesting idea but I'm not quite sure I fully see the train of thought.
On earth how does your blue ray energy manifest? You create sound vibrations from "thoughts" in your mind with your throat and mouth. So, blue ray energy co-creating all of reality via imagination? I can follow that thought.
(03-17-2016, 01:42 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I am curious which mention of the blue ray you interpret to mean that reality is "co-created through imagination?" And also the idea of "blue-ray energy linking the powers of the conscious/subconscious." It's an interesting idea but I'm not quite sure I fully see the train of thought.

Hi Austin. Indeed the things I speak of are not mentioned in the Ra material, and I can not say they are absolutely true. When I speak of creating through imagination and linking it to blue-ray, please understand I am speaking of something that is difficult for me to describe in words, but I can try my best. I consider the blue-ray intensity as the threshold that borders upon the (permission of/capacity of) Power to more consciously partake in the creation of the Original Thought, that is, to understand and use the Spiritual Law that creates reality. Wisdom is simply the science of the Law, and the essence of the Law is Light. When the Law is studied accordingly, see that magical capabilities are penetrated: the Power to create through the Word. And this Word is, by divine right, personal until it becomes transpersonal and finally unified with the All. The co-creator is simply the entire ocean in a single drop, falling towards the All by the Intelligent Design that is the gravity and the wind. There is yet another, far deeper aspect to creating through imagination. I believe that is what Ra calls the magical personality.

But please realize I may be speaking out of ignorance and naivety.

The energy linkage relating to the conscious and the subconscious mind speak of beliefs about the reality inhabited. There is great power in belief in limitation. When this belief clashes with powerful forces not of this realm, there is sure to be a battle of wills.