Bring4th

Full Version: People being born with dual-activated bodies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi there

It has been many years since I contributed to this forum. At the time, a certain individual had a propensity to turn almost every discussion into either a debate or a contest in spiritual one-upmanship. Ha-ha-ha, today I smile about it, but at the time he really managed to ruffle my feathers! RollEyes I believe he has taken his leave...

Anyways, I have stayed an enthusiastic student of the Law of One, and it is still my greatest discovery to date.

I read something today which I felt like sharing.

I can see colours you cannot perceive or imagine

As I read it, I was wondering if this person isn't one of those people Ra said will be born with dual-activated bodies...
Perhaps a "dual activated" body or perhaps a gift of unique sight. Interesting article either way.
I can sometimes see 'energy spirals' more clearly than physical reality aha
I have an ex with a weird variation on this: She could see into the ultraviolet. To her, blacklights were a bright white-indigo, rather than the dim glow most people see. This also was true of things glowing under blacklight; they were far brighter for her. In fact, when I found a picture of a blacklight room that looked, to me, very close to how most people see blacklight, she was actually surprised at its appearance.

The downside? It hurt like hell. Seeing a blacklight was apparently like having needles stabbed into her eyes. Even the tiny little ones which have become popular to use as Christmas lights.

So, basically, worst mutant superpower EVAR.