Bring4th

Full Version: _____
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
_______
I've also read some stuff regarding this purple flame and have this to say. I don't think it's advisable to draw energy from a specific energy center unless one knows exactly what one's doing. It's far better to work on clearing and balancing the energy centers by observing ones actions and emotional reactions during the day. That's what truly removes "negative energy". There's a lot of information out there that's either plain baloney, half-truths, or truths that are without proper context.
@GentleWanderer

I don't mean to sound pessimistic in any shape way or form, but a lot of new age talk such as this is pure mumbo jumbo with no real meat of truth on it.

The only thing I could relate it to is the violet ray, which is like the core essence of who you are.  It is the highest vibration of our consciousness.  As far as transmuting negative energies?  The only one who can do that is your self.  Nobody does the work for us.  But finding the violet flame, or essential core of your consciousness is finding the light within you, and darkness cannot continue in the presence of the light of truth, so in that sense it is accurate in that it will "burn it away".  But from my perspective this is still work done by the self.  Light can only flood a room when that which is blocking the light has been removed.  

Some people just like to couch that work in more mystical new agey language.  Not saying there is anything wrong with that, I just prefer clarity and pragmatism over poetry and obfuscation.
The violet flame in my understanding is our own unique time/space signature. It represents the sum of our true thinking patterns in our lifetime. I suspect that the human attempts made to read our "violet flame" are more focused upon habitual patterns, rather than potential outcomes. Don, Carla and Jim worked diligently on this, I believe, and Ra focused heavily on reading violet ray emanations...

Quote:61.9 - That known as the subjective knowing without proof is, in some degree, a poor friend for there will be anomalies no matter how much information is garnered due to the distortions which form third density.

In short, it is the unimaginable colour quality that determines whether an entity is harvestable prior to the steps of light initiation. It is already known when an entity shall decide to step away from the light before the attempt is made. 
In other words, our teachers already know if we have flunked in our studies  Smile
_____
_____
Visualization technique which resonates with certain concepts within the self. Like any symbol to be used it becomes most useful when you identify it's significance to you. It can be as powerful of a tool as any other balancing technique if faith is placed upon its effectiveness and context made within the self. It is also as useless as any tool that one might have no connection with because it is a symbol which is always charged by the individual.
_____