Bring4th

Full Version: Top 7 Unhealthy Foods to Avoid Like The Plague
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
https://authoritynutrition.com/7-unhealt...-to-avoid/
---------------------------------------
Hahaha....well I'm F'd!! Personally I've noticed whenever I eat bread or just anything w/gluten, I get really bad gas! I mean this gas is lethal.

Man, its always the good stuff thats "bad for ya". Just shoot me.

1. Added Sugar and High Fructose Corn Syrup
2. Grains – Especially Gluten Grains
3. Trans Fats
4. Seed- And Vegetable Oils
5. Artificial Sweeteners
6. Anything labelled “Low-Fat” or “Diet”
7. Foods That Are Highly Processed
I don't buy it. Humanity has been eating grains for ages and ages. I never feel bad after eating grains. And seed and vegetable oils? They are healthy, natural fats present in seeds and vegetables. If those oils are "bad" then seeds and vegetables must be "bad" too.

Trans fats and artificial sweeteners - sure.

Too much garlic makes me physically ill. In Hindu traditional knowledge it is considered tamasic, i.e. inducing a dirty state of mind and behavior tendencies. Western science recognizes it as a toxin, e.g., http://www.raw-food-health.net/Raw-Garlic.html

I find it more productive to maintain a basic healthy diet without excesses, and rather focus more on the diet of thoughts and emotions we are constantly producing and consuming.
(03-20-2016, 07:04 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]I don't buy it.  Humanity has been eating grains for ages and ages.  I never feel bad after eating grains.  And seed and vegetable oils?  They are healthy, natural fats present in seeds and vegetables.  If those oils are "bad" then seeds and vegetables must be "bad" too.  

Trans fats and artificial sweeteners - sure.

Too much garlic makes me physically ill.  In Hindu traditional knowledge it is considered tamasic, i.e. inducing a dirty state of mind and behavior tendencies.  Western science recognizes it as a toxin, e.g., http://www.raw-food-health.net/Raw-Garlic.html

I find it more productive to maintain a basic healthy diet without excesses, and rather focus more on the diet of thoughts and emotions we are constantly producing and consuming.

I love bread, but I just can't take the gas that comes after it. I ate spaghetti for the past 2 weeks to save on some money, and I just farted.

The reason the vegetable oils aren't great is because they will oxidize in the body. Yea, they come from vegetable sources, but they are too high in Omega 6 fatty acids. These vegetable oil are also relatively new ever since the medical community tricked us all into not eating saturated fat anymore. So I stick with coconut oil and butter for any frying that I do. I'll use olive oil/vinegar as a dressing for salads.

Never a fan of garlic but I really wouldn't say it induces a dirty state of mind. I'm already dirty RollEyes

We've had discussions about is it really the food itself that creates the health, or your own mental state using whatever food to create health/wellness.

[Image: Fat-chart-1.jpg]