Bring4th

Full Version: The Emperor: Experience of the Mind
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: oJlVkIr.jpg][Image: x0SnmHs.jpg]

Here we have what could be perceived as a refinement of the previous card. The symbols are pared down, and the differentiation between the light and dark is sharpened. Here in the Experience of the Mind, we have firmly grasped the catalyst that has caught our attention to process it. The bird is no longer in the hand begging for attention and release, it has achieved flight and is seated in the experience of the Emperor.

Much discussion has been had previously on the symbolism of the archetypes on these forums, and it seems general consensus has landed upon the agreement that the symbols on the chests of some of the cards (birds, ankhs, t-squares) are at the heart chakra. I believe this is a distortion. To me, these symbols are clearly seated at the solar plexus, indicating manifestation of the spirit in the 3rd density experience, in this incarnation and beyond. It is through the conscious processing of catalyst into a tangible experience that we are able to manifest the spirit, finally, releasing the bird from the cage. If it were at the heart chakra, it would be a notch higher, IMO. Picture where the bird would be seated if in the blue-ray. There is clearly a gap between where the symbol is seated (solar plexus) and the throat.

The Emperor is seated on a box where the differentiation between light and dark has been heightened. Within the right side of the box, sits a pure white cat. Ra says that this cat represents the protection that is manifested to the entity that is consciously using experience of the right-hand variety. The purer the intentions of the Emperor, the more protection from the blows of negative catalyst is offered.

Quote:95.23 Questioner: What I meant to say was that the entity is guarded along the right-hand path, once it is chosen, from effects of the material illusion that are of a negative polarity. Would Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an accurate perception of our intent, O student. We may note that the great cat guards in direct proportion to the purity of the manifestations of intention and the purity of inner work done along this path.

Meanwhile, the shape of the garment shows the unnatural separation that occurs when one decides to use catalyst of the left-hand variety.

The Experience of the Mind is where we create our bias. This bias, if repeated, feeds itself in such a way that the Experience of one on the positive path begins to take on more and more of a positive tone and the Experience of the negative path takes on a tone that is more beneficial to a negative entity. First, the bias of the Experience of the Mind facing the left-hand path must be overcome - one must continue to make the conscious choice to see the positive, magical interpretation of the experience.

Quote:94.20 Questioner: The magical shape is on the right edge of the card indicating to me that the spiritual significance is on the right edge of the card, indicating to me that the spiritual experience would be the right-hand path. Could Ra comment on that?

Ra: I am Ra. Yes. The figure is expressing the nature of experience by having its attention caught by what may be termed the left-hand catalyst. Meanwhile, the power, the magic, is available upon the right-hand path.

The nature of experience is such that the attention shall be constantly given varieties of experience. Those that are presumed to be negative, or interpreted as negative, may seem in abundance. It is a great challenge to take catalyst and devise the magical, positive experience. That which is magical in the negative experience is much longer coming, shall we say, in the third density.

Quote:94.12 Questioner: It seems to me that the Experience of the Mind would act in such a way as to change the nature of the veil so that catalyst would be filtered so as to be more acceptable in the bias that is increasingly chosen by the entity. For instance, if the entity had chosen the right-hand path the Experience of the Mind would change the permeability of the veil to accept more and more positive catalyst, and also the other would be true for accepting more negative if the left-hand path were the one that was repeatedly chosen. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not only correct but there is a further ramification. As the entity increases in experience it shall, more and more, choose positive interpretations of catalyst if it is upon the service-to-others path and negative interpretations of catalyst if its experience has been along the service-to-self path.

Ra describes the position of the limbs and body as important. The body makes a t-square, or ankh shape. Don points out that, if standing, the Emperor would be perfectly balanced upon the toe. Ra adds that the symbol is also representative of having one foot "riven" in the physical experience, and the other suspended. This also points to the lack of surety and certainty that is represented by the crescent at the feet of the Empress. Use of Experience takes the activation of Faith in the "fragility and surety of the structure", the delicate act of balancing on the point of the toe.

The crux symbolizes that which must be sacrificed for the purity of the polarity of the adept in third density incarnation. We must release a part of ourselves, the part involving experiences along the negative path, before we can allow a transformation to occur.

Quote:Then I am guessing that the crossed legs of the entity in Card Four have a meaning similar to the cross of the crux ansata. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. The cross formed by the living limbs of the image signifies that which is the nature of mind/body/spirit complexes in manifestation within your illusion. There is no experience which is not purchased by effort of some kind, no act of service to self or others which does not bear a price, to the entity manifesting, commensurate with its purity. All things in manifestation may be seen in one way or another to be offering themselves in order that transformations may take place upon the level appropriate to the action.

Ra says that each subsequent card that shows the right angles/cross/crux of sacrifice is meant to build upon each before it, thereby increasing the purity of the polarizing entity.

Quote:Ra: The observation of the right angles and their transformational meaning is most perceptive, O student. Each of the images leading to the Transformations of Mind, Body, and Spirit and ultimately to the great transformative Choice [has] the increasing intensity of increasing articulation of concept; that is to say, each image in which you find this angle may increasingly be seen to be a more and more stridently calling voice of opportunity to use each resource, be it experience as you now observe or further images, for the grand work of the adept which builds towards transformation using the spirit’s bountiful shuttle to intelligent infinity.