Bring4th

Full Version: Similar Vibrations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think that vibrations of two things have to be exactly the same to attract one another.
Similar vibrations are good.

That's why you can attract what you don't expect.

You might get something different than what you exactly focus on, even over a long time.

Energetic vibrations are not very precise I don't think.
(03-24-2016, 11:17 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't think that vibrations of two things have to be exactly the same to attract one another.
Similar vibrations are good.

That's why you can attract what you don't expect.

You might get something different than what you exactly focus on, even over a long time.

Energetic vibrations are not very precise I don't think.

As far as attracting what you don't expect, I find that is an interesting topic of conversation.

I personally think that particular circumstance is brought on more by the fact that we didn't realize the exact nature of our thoughts/expectations.  

There have been times in my life where what I didn't expect seemingly occurred, but upon further reflection it *was* what I expected, but I didn't want to acknowledge it.  One big tip off is always my emotional state.  Doubt in relation to desire always registers some kind of internal anxiety.  I think that we often confuse "hope" for expectation.  Often the true "expectation" is below the surface of conscious thought.  Not to say it isn't accessible, but rather we don't acknowledge it enough to be completely aware of it.

When I really believe or expect something to happen, I rarely even think about it, because there is no reason to.  Deliberate manifestation is difficult for this reason.  Usually you are only thinking about, or affirming something, to soothe your insecurity that it isn't happening -- more evidence of disbelief.  When the pattern of vibrational activation becomes pure, it passes into the background, because you've accepted it as reality.

That is why successful manifestation is almost always detached.  Attachment is fear of loss.  And fear is doubt.  

Metaphysically, perfect faith or expectation that something will happen is exactly the same as not caring if it ever will happen.  Both situations result in zero resistance to manifestation.  
Citrine the stone vibrates similarly to money. I felt it when I could feel vibrations. That's why they call citrine the money stone.

I don't think the vibrations are exact because obviously citrine is not money itself.

There are some complex patterns I am focused on in order to feel fulfilled.

I use my bedroom wall to host a number of pictures of what I would like to manifest through the law of attraction.
(03-24-2016, 02:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Citrine the stone vibrates similarly to money. I felt it when I could feel vibrations. That's why they call citrine the money stone.

I don't think the vibrations are exact because obviously citrine is not money itself.

There are some complex patterns I am focused on in order to feel fulfilled.

I use my bedroom wall to host a number of pictures of what I would like to manifest through the law of attraction.

I see what you mean by not exact. I think in regards to things like that it is more of a general vibration, which encompasses a broad array of probabilities, but yet the probabilities are still contained under the umbrella of that particular general possibility -- in the case of your stone, financial energy for example.

I think that vibrations can be exact to an infinite magnitude or general to an infinite magnitude. For example, the Ra communication was a "narrow band" transmission because the information that Ra provided was extremely specific and so also required a very specific vibration of personality to deliver it. But a more broad band channel would give more general information that didn't contain as much specificity -- probably a lot of fluffy love/light talk without a lot of metaphysical substance to it.
The energy I want is very specific.

How much time is good to focus on a desire? Hours a day?

I don't see it happening any other way.

But I don't want to muddy the waters either.
(03-24-2016, 02:34 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The energy I want is very specific.

How much time is good to focus on a desire? Hours a day?

I don't see it happening any other way.

But I don't want to muddy the waters either.

I find it more productive to just pretend it already is the case and live life from that standpoint.  The vibration has to be identified with.
_____
(03-24-2016, 04:58 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with analogy. Focusing should feel good and be easy flowing, no need to strive. Bashar, Abraham and Seth recommend a short time, 15 min per day is ideal. It's also important to act (even in small ways) as if you already had what you want.

https://mylawofattractionlife.tumblr.com...9280274858

Yeah, I've found in my personal manifestations that working "harder" doesn't always lead to better results.  

In actuality, the Beingness within us creates anything it desires absolutely effortlessly.  It is pure god force and as it wills, so it is.

The problem is at our level of existence we are a bit like that funny metaphysical question: if god is all powerful can he create a stone so heavy that he, himself, cannot lift it?

We are sort of like that in the sense that we often use our own power against ourselves by the natural contradictions between desire and belief at the human level.  We simply haven't learned precise enough discipline to have purely non-contradicted energy.  If we had no contradictions between desire and belief, manifestation would be effortless (there would be a perfect release of intelligent energy).  But to the exact same degree as the contradiction, there will be resistance to our will being actualized, which then dilutes the efficacy of the manifestation.

Sometimes the most effective manifestations come from a simple momentary desire and then instantly forgetting of that desire because you didn't really care whether it happened or not. Since there was no resistance, it effortlessly actualizes.