Bring4th

Full Version: Reality Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(03-24-2016, 08:37 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-23-2016, 08:36 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]If we are the creator, then I can't imagine why anything wouldn't be possible.  [...]  With enough motivation even a mighty river can be adjusted.  It just requires more influence is all.

This certainly sounds plausible, but I'd like to add a few points.  

1) Our access to intelligent infinity is tightly controlled until we have the wisdom to use its power responsibly and not muck things up, which we human spiritual infants are amazing at (just look at our planet - do we really want unlimited creative power at our disposal?  Also known as, "you don't give a toddler a nuke").

Personally, I think that our access to intelligent infinity is only "controlled" by our ignorance of how to use it.  I don't think that any force is actively restricting our ability to use it, rather, I think being a "toddler" naturally limits your ability to use it in the same way that being a toddler limits your ability to walk or run, not because it is an impossibility for them to walk or run, but they simply haven't learned the necessary discipline of how to do it (i.e. developed the muscles, developed the coordination etc.).  

I believe there is a free reach for the energies of the mind/body/spirit.

(03-24-2016, 08:37 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]2) This is the more important point: we are here to learn to process catalyst through Love and Acceptance.  I've often wondered why the idea of "manifesting" simply felt wrong to me - the reason is that manifesting can run directly counter to love and acceptance - it can be a form of not loving and not accepting What Is.  If we're using it as a form of escape from conditions we haven't loved and accepted, then we are working against our own highest good and our soul's goals.  That simple.

You raise some good questions Stranger, I will attempt to clarify my point of view.  I will try not to make this novel too long.

Certainly, a lack of acceptance of "what is" would equal a certain amount of resistance, but I think it is a bit more complicated than that.  After all, we are not here to accept and love *all* catalyst, else if someone was dominating your mind, body, and soul the answer to dealing with it would simply be "Thanks for all the torture!  More please!", and keep letting them do it.  Therefore even the path of love and acceptance requires a certain degree of rejection of those ways of being that are *not* in resonance with who we really are.  Another way of saying it is: you can't be love, by resonating with hate.  So attempting to be love, by necessity involves a rejection of hate.

Thus I see "manifestation" as more "being true to yourself" and not disregarding your deepest core soul personality.  I see it more as the process of deliberately tuning into the self that you really are.  Certainly there is a negative version of manifesting which involves trying to change others (which can only be accomplished by harnessing their attention -- usually through fear or shame).  That isn't something I would ever advocate.  That sort of creation amounts to rejection of others -- just as not attempting to manifest your personal desires amounts to a rejection of self (I would even describe as a betrayal of self in a way -- which in its own way would be an 'unloving' and uncompassionate rejection of the catalyst of self).

So I think there is a balance to be achieved there.  I don't see manifestation as wrong -- we're doing it 24/7 whether we are conscious of it or not.  It is simply where we are pouring our attention.  You can pour your attention into rejection of others, rejection of self, or you can pour your attention onto acceptance of others, and acceptance of self.  It is not wrong to seek out certain conditions over certain other conditions.  You don't have to accept all catalyst because all catalyst is not in resonance with who you really are, in the same way that the catalyst of being underwater is not in resonance with the catalyst of being a cat.  It is not a part of its nature to be in resonance with that catalyst, and it is not wrong for it to desire the catalyst of land.  In the same way, its okay for us to have "preferred catalyst" or preferred experiential conditions, or to seek to manifest those preferred conditions.  We have natures that thrive better in certain conditions than other conditions.  The cat doesn't need to learn to love the catalyst of water in order to receive the desired catalyst of land.  It is enough that its attention is concentrated on land.  It is designed for land, and to attempt to find resonance with water would be a rejection and denial of its own essential nature.

The only time "control" enters the picture is when attention is on unwanted, which brings it into one's experience, which then requires you to attempt to futilely "control" that unwanted thing in your experience.  If it wasn't invited in in the first place by attention, there is no need to control anything.  Creation is our heritage as creator.

So to summarize, it isn't controlling (unloving) to place your attention on what you want.  It is the most natural thing in the world.  It is love, it is appreciation.  It is simply tuning into who you really are.  You don't have to appreciate all catalyst, to get the catalyst you really want, you just can't be using the catalyst anymore.  If your attention is on it, you're using it, which keeps it active in your experience.  Tuning into desired catalyst isn't spiritual stagnation, it is spiritual progression.  I don't see the spiritual lesson that you must love all catalyst, rather I see the spiritual lesson as one of coming to know yourself or to discern and understand what catalyst you prefer, or are resonant with, which you then tune to.

(03-24-2016, 08:37 AM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]So ultimately, I would say, to make the best and proper use of the experience/opportunity with which life supplies us, any "manifesting" work should be first preceded by the complete and unconditional acceptance of What Is.  

But then, if we do that, we begin getting what we want/need anyway, automatically - perhaps because we have learned the lessons inherent in the catalyst by accepting it with love, and we can move on to more subtle refinements of our love with lighter lessons.  God gives us exactly what we need, whatever's in our hearts is already a loud prayer and request - there is no need to work at it.

[Also perhaps we want to split this discussion into its own thread, since not everyone will be looking at a topic entitled "Masturbation"]

From my perspective, you can't actually love all catalyst unconditionally (and that is not the purpose of this spiritual game anyway -- else the negatives are doing a disservice to the creator which is not the case).  Going back to my absurd cat analogy -- the cat in its present form will never achieve pure resonance with the catalyst of water (this of course is a general analogy -- not literally saying there are no cats on earth that don't enjoy water of course).  In the same way, none who are positively polarized will ever achieve resonance and loving acceptance with the catalyst of child abuse, torture, and general negative STS douche baggery to the point where we will actually "love" or accept that particular catalyst.  It is not who we are in our present form and we have to be true to that.  So you don't tune into love by concentrating on those things born out of hate and trying to love the unlovable.  Again, that catalyst is not in resonance with who we really are, and not being in resonance with that is a natural part of our present form, and one is not spiritually required to love it in order to progress.  It is the metaphorical "water" to our "feline ness".  Not compatible energies.  So instead, you place your attention on what you can, legitimately appreciate.  *That* is how we tune to unconditional love, by focusing on the aspects in resonance with who we truly, at a soul level, are.  From my perspective, tuning to unconditional love is about not allowing your frequency to dip down into resonance with that catalyst that is not compatible with who we really are.   

I feel like people misunderstand that to mean you have to love horrible torturous catalytic conditions, because it is a "spiritual lesson", when nothing could be further from the truth.  That which is not needed simply falls away as you stop using the catalyst.  It is counterproductive from my perspective to look at darkness and pretend that it is light.   You stop hating because you stop looking at the "hateful", and start looking at the "loveful".  When you become love, the hateful conditions cannot stay in your experience.  They are not vibrationally compatible.      
Thus, it is far from wrong to learn to manifest one's desired reality.  From my perspective it is what this whole process is all about.  To learn to vibrate as purely with who we really are as possible.  This is the creator knowing itself in my opinion.  

If is a process of trying to "escape" conditions then it can't work because attention is still on unwanted.  You have to be moving towards what is appreciated rather than running away from what is not appreciated.  One is based on love (attention to what is wanted), the other based on fear (attention to what is not wanted).  We are always moving vibrationally closer to that which we appreciate.  
anagogy, thank you for your thoughts.

I don't think we are asked to love catalyst - this idea also came up in another thread and was equally surprising to me as a concept. I would never suggest that loving torture or child abuse is a goal of spiritual development. Thank you for the opportunity to make that clear.

We are, however, asked to respond to all catalyst by loving and accepting all the entities involved, ourselves included. So yes, we are asked to love the child abuser and the torturer, and doing so is essential to reaching the ultimate spiritual goal: realizing oneness within the illusion of multiplicity. Unconditional love is the glue that imbues multiplicity with the wholeness of Oneness, reconciling all differences through unconditional acceptance of all consciousness as One, as Perfect As It Is, as the One Creator.

The fundamental spiritual task is to find peace, love and happiness in adverse circumstances. By doing so, we are actually bringing peace, love and happiness into the illusion, and transforming samsara into nirvana.

Wherever there is torture or child abuse, we are not asked to love it (in the sense of appreciating it), but to love it (in the sense of bringing desperately needed healing love into these dark circumstances). You and I have had a discussion about the importance of clarifying the difference between these two meanings, and I think that it once again makes an essential difference here.
(03-24-2016, 01:33 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]The fundamental spiritual task is to find peace, love and happiness in adverse circumstances.  By doing so, we are actually bringing peace, love and happiness into the illusion, and transforming samsara into nirvana.  

To bring this back to the manifestation topic: this is what manifesting your reality is all about from my perspective -- finding the peace in given circumstances.  Say for example: you are confronted by adverse life conditions where you are doing back breaking labor every day, confronted by constant verbal abuse, and are in poor health all the time.

From my perspective, the lesson in this circumstance is to purely line up with that which in resonance with who you are.  Clearly, that is not this circumstance in its current state.  So the catalyst of what is not wanted, has highlighted what is wanted.  You know what you don't want, so naturally you want the opposite of that.  So one begins to turn their attention away from the pain, from the hardships, and begins to focus more on even the slightest more positive aspects of their experience.  Maybe it is a sunny day.  Maybe they happened to accomplish a lot on that particular day.  Maybe they got a good night's rest.  And gradually, they slowly begin to ratchet their attention away from all the pain, from all the frustration, and negativity and more towards what is wanted.  Before they know it, circumstances begin to change in direct proportion to their vibrational state.  Better experiences are attracted, they start to feel better health wise, maybe they get a new job, maybe they win some money.  They meet new people, who treat them better.  And so on until they are so focused on what is wanted that they are living their dreams and accomplishing their goals.  

I feel like what you were saying before would be to imply that they should stay in those terrible circumstances because it is their "lesson".  To me that feels wrong.

My main point is: manifestation is the natural process of finding alignment with happiness.  It is not about spiritually bypassing accepting what is.  Rather, it is aligning our perception to one which can appreciate what is.  If the goal is to become one, we have to find that place where our unique mind/body/spirit fits best.  Afterall, we are not all the same -- in spirit yes, but in manifestation, no.  Thus in the universal mosaic we must find the place where we "fit".  The desires that make up you and the desires that make up me fit with the desires that make up others in various unique ways, and that is simply manifestation in a nutshell.  To create the circumstances where we fit with others the best.    
The words "love" and "acceptance" can be tricky words. As I see it, the goal is to Love and Accept all things. By this, I mean the recognition and appreciation for the existence of all things and the proper place all things have in existence. In regards to a negative event like a terror attack. The love and acceptance I see in this is the inner recognition of free will and polarity and its perfection as a whole, not the preferring of the negative actions. So to create a positive setting you might even say "mathematically speaking", there needs to be a certain maintained vibration and harmony to further serve, therefore the existence of such negativity is accepted but not accepted in terms of the welcoming into the home. Proper defensive measures are relevant to positivity in that way.
(03-24-2016, 02:21 PM)Zach Wrote: [ -> ]The words "love" and "acceptance" can be tricky words. As I see it, the goal is to Love and Accept all things. By this, I mean the recognition and appreciation for the existence of all things and the proper place all things have in existence. In regards to a negative event like a terror attack. The love and acceptance I see in this is the inner recognition of free will and polarity and its perfection as a whole, not the preferring of the negative actions. So to create a positive setting you might even say "mathematically speaking", there needs to be a certain maintained vibration and harmony to further serve, therefore the existence of such negativity is accepted but not accepted in terms of the welcoming into the home. Proper defensive measures are relevant to positivity in that way.

I see "acceptance" more as saying "I have no problem with this." If I accept you, it means I have no problem with how you are.  

So I, and most other positively oriented beings, accept that everyone has the free will to do what they want, but reject certain uses of that free will, such as terrorism because we do in fact have a problem with it.  It is not "okay" with us.  And I would think that most positive individuals would have a problem with terrorism.  Therefore, we are not accepting all.  And I don't see a problem with that.  It is natural for us to reject that given our spiritual natures.

Some may accept terrorists, perhaps, but do not accept acts of terrorism. So I don't think we can reliably separate acceptance from our preferences.
The acceptance of a terror attack (for us as bystanders) is to accept that everyone involved, on some level, chose to be there. In that way, there are no victims or aggressors. If we step back and take a look at the "grand stage", everyone is just playing their role in an act. Even those who lose families members have agreed to view the trauma of loss through that experience. It's not about saying "Oh that's a great thing, let's have more of that" but of saying "I accept there are those who still need/want these energies/events for their lessons, and I won't try to repress that".
(03-24-2016, 02:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like what you were saying before would be to imply that they should stay in those terrible circumstances because it is their "lesson".  

Not at all - ah, the joys of verbal communication!  

What I was consistently attempting to convey, with apparently limited success on my part, is the following:

Adverse circumstances carry the most precious gift to each soul: the gift of the opportunity to find love and polarize.  

If a soul manages to do that - find love in adversity - it has extracted the maximum benefit from the circumstance for itself.  At that point, by simple fact of the way nature works, its circumstances will begin to improve (all other things being equal, e.g., preincarnational plans, etc.).  This is efficient use of catalyst.

If the soul attempts to escape the circumstances without attempting to find love and acceptance (or control, if it's STS) I believe the lessons will recur anyway as the same conditions play out in different form.   This is avoidance of catalyst.

At no point would I suggest that one should wish to remain in miserable circumstances due to some form of spiritual masochism.  I am simply stating this: The most skillful way to respond to adversity is to bless it and find love for all involved, then proceed however one wishes - improving it, leaving it, manifesting something else - ideally, as long as whatever one does remains consistent with that love.

To clarify one additional point: I did not say that manifestation is wrong, but if used as catalyst avoidance, is not the most efficient way forward.
Thanks for clarifying.  I guess for me the value of adversity is in the clarity it provides.  It highlights what I want out of life.  For me, that *is* the transmutation of that experience into love.  From that perspective, while the negative catalyst is certainly not preferred, it is still appreciated in that it helped clarify our ultimate desires (be they positive or negative).  The negative contrasts and highlights the positive and provides a bounding off place for more preferable evolution.
______
______
@ GentleWanderer

Yeah, I have found their message to be a valuable addition to my spiritual perspective on life.
i enjoyed what plenum had to say on this topic in another thread

Quote:the WHOLE CREATION is a perfect manifestation, right now, of the choices of all levels of awareness of the Creator's Consciousness.

That doesn't mean that things can't change, or that one doesn't need to change things.  It is clear that some manfestations are indeed unbalanced, predatory, and distorted from clear perspectives.  But in terms of it's very 'beingness', it is indeed perfect.

The indigo ray Understanding then looks out on the world and can only see a perfect match between the calling (of each), and the manifested circumstances (of each).

this perspective really helped in the department of acceptance of emotionally charged manifestations that are dissagreeable and also ties with the concept of subconscious manifestation being the norm which we slowly seek to have more conscious understanding over through the feedback mechanism of experience/catalyst.
(03-25-2016, 12:40 PM)spero Wrote: [ -> ]this perspective really helped in the department of acceptance of emotionally charged manifestations that are dissagreeable and also ties with the concept of subconscious manifestation being the norm which we slowly seek to have more conscious understanding over through the feedback mechanism of experience/catalyst.

Yeah, I definitely resonate with the idea that everything we experience is a perfect reflection of what we have going on in our consciousness at any moment in time.  So if we don't like what is being reflected in the "mirror" of our experienced reality, we have to search within ourselves and discover why those particular vibrations are active in our experience.  Also, I think that the only time we don't like the image reflected in the mirror is primarily because the reflection does not resonate with who we feel we really are at a deep level of our being.  To my understanding, that is the whole point of incarnation -- this environment gives us a powerful way to viscerally see our spiritual development, and see how much harmony is being displayed or reflected in the reality we are manifesting at all times.  Or in the case of those on the path of separation -- the amount of disharmony that is being reflected.

I think in each sequential density we become able to discern finer and finer nuances of that reflection, which then allows us to use the incarnative mechanism of that reality to continually refine the vibrations we are activating, thus achieving more and more precise emanations of love/light.  
I've been focused on manifesting anthro beings.
Since I started, on the tv one day there was a show "Must Love Dogs"
and then today on Amazon Prime was the show Grimm, which shows 1/2 man 1/2 animal beings,
though they are usually pretty wicked. It's just their head that changes, instead of the full body.

I find when I set my intention, without expectation, the world around me will shift to bring me closer.

That's just one example. Things that are similar are manifesting in my world.
do you understand what is behind this desire?

the subconscious is always communicating to us ... but it is done via symbols.
(03-26-2016, 12:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you understand what is behind this desire?

I see them as innocent, but intelligent. And some of them rather attractive.
(03-26-2016, 03:33 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2016, 12:25 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]do you understand what is behind this desire?

I see them as innocent, but intelligent.

Heart

The question remains though...
No, I don't know how my deeper mind works.
Generally, the reason we favor any specific form over another specific form is because of the emotions we associate with the one over the other. The interesting thing is the emotions are not contained by the form, only associated with it. They exist perpetually in our own beingness, it is just difficult to see past the separation.
How do you switch to manifesting what is wanted instead of what is unwanted when you don't want anything?
(04-01-2016, 02:22 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]How do you switch to manifesting what is wanted instead of what is unwanted when you don't want anything?

If you don't want anything, you have everything.  The difference between them has collapsed.  If there is unwanted, there is wanted.  If there is wanted, there is unwanted.  But if you have no desires, then it doesn't matter what manifests after that point, you would be content regardless.  I would call that enlightenment, or the freedom from suffering, and freedom from separation, and freedom from resistance.  I think there is an infinitely subtle range to this.  One might not have perceptible desires at say, this vibrational layer, but at a finer vibrational level, such as a higher density, there still might be some desires that require balancing.  

That is not to say there is anything wrong with wanting and desires.  They are necessary for the spiritual game we call "growth" to occur.  It just involves a perceived separation is all. But the challenge of gradually lining up with newly birthed desires is oh so very satisfying -- which is why we exist in this form in my opinion.  Manifestation of our desires is always occurring (if we have desires) but sometimes we are resisting that natural unfolding.  If we didn't sabotage the process with our thoughts/beliefs, our will/desires would naturally play out in reality.  So no one has to make manifestation happen, they simply have to "allow" it to happen by not digging up the vibrational seed they already planted when a preference was born with them be it conscious or unconscious.  So the work is always the smoothing of resistance.  

If one is near desireless, there is little resistance.  Have you ever noticed how when you say something to the effect of, "That would be interesting if such and such occurred?" but you don't really care if it happens or not, it will often and very easily occur just as you imagined?  It's the lack of resistance.  Or on the other side of the coin if you desperately want something to occur it often seems to resist you at every turn?  It's the presence of resistance.  Having perfect faith that something will occur, and being utterly content that it never will both have the common factor of absence of resistance.  The sinkhole of discord between desire and belief is where you run into trouble in the manifestation department.

To a truly desireless and enlightened individual, they would have effortless power of manifestation (maximum magical potential), but would have no desire to use it.  They would simply become a pure instrument for the creator to pour through.
I also wanted to clarify that oftentimes people have desires, but haven't consciously acknowledged them. So it can seem like they don't want anything, but in reality they do. In this circumstance, you have already "asked" for it, even not knowing what it is you have asked for.

The process is the same: release resistance and it will actualize. Circumstances will unfold, you will discover new interests, new people, new experiences. You will be energized and motivated towards certain actions, with different results. The desire will be brought out of the darkness of unconsciousness and into the spotlight of awareness.
(04-01-2016, 02:22 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]How do you switch to manifesting what is wanted instead of what is unwanted when you don't want anything?

the seeking of balance is always a good desire Smile
@Anagogy: You have made me uncover a desire that you post awesome answers like this post. You are about quality. I like that. Spread it my friend. I will meditate about this all night long while at work and comeback with something worth answering.

@Plenum: This process is already set in motion. There's no turning back.
Anagogy, I believe that knowing our desires will only prevent them from happening. Unconscious desires, the mind doesn't get in the way. I see a lot of synchronicities. Usually on the clock, that I wasn't looking for.
(04-01-2016, 04:32 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Anagogy, I believe that knowing our desires will only prevent them from happening. Unconscious desires, the mind doesn't get in the way. I see a lot of synchronicities. Usually on the clock, that I wasn't looking for.

It really depends on whether knowing your desires increases your awareness of them not having been fulfilled yet, or increases your awareness of them having been fulfilled already.  What your attention is directed towards is expanding, or becoming more vibrationally active, whether that is a tone of lack (absence of what is wanted) or of abundance (presence of what is wanted).  That's the crux.  In my life I often use the "set if and forget it" manifestation technique where I meditate on my desire, and then release it to the universe in a way.  I will say something to the effect of "this is what I want, nevertheless, however the universe prefers it is fine with me."  And then I will do my best to simply not care about it anymore and be content regardless.  If you can do that sincerely, it speeds up the process.  When you say things like, "it will come whenever it is ready to come" you reduce resistance.  If you can be happy if the desires come to pass, and also happy if they don't come to pass, you've got it figured out.  When it makes a difference one way or the other, then the purity of the vibrational activation of what you want is not quite there yet.  That is attachment, which extends from fear.  And the fear means your attention is on the absence.  

To the adept manifestor, it is already manifested so vividly in their imagination that its physical presence doesn't even matter.  Of course, at that point, the physical reflection will then show up.  You have to fully content yourself with the inner version before the outer version shows up.  If the inner manifestation isn't pure, neither will the outer one be.  

Mastering this is a lifelong pursuit, but it is a fun challenge.

If it's what you truly want, then you can work on "surrendering" your will to your Higher self/the Creator. One of Carla's favorite mantras was "Not my will but thine". I find intentions such as this to help when I feel like my own will/desire is lacking. Of course, it's important to not draw the line too solidly between mine and thine. Tongue 
If I left it up to my higher self, I'd probably be doing all kinds of STO things. I'd get out of myself, however uncomfortable that may be.
(04-01-2016, 02:50 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]

If you don't want anything, you have everything.  The difference between them has collapsed.  If there is unwanted, there is wanted.  If there is wanted, there is unwanted.  But if you have no desires, then it doesn't matter what manifests after that point, you would be content regardless.  I would call that enlightenment, or the freedom from suffering, and freedom from separation, and freedom from resistance.  I think there is an infinitely subtle range to this.  One might not have perceptible desires at say, this vibrational layer, but at a finer vibrational level, such as a higher density, there still might be some desires that require balancing.  

That is not to say there is anything wrong with wanting and desires.  They are necessary for the spiritual game we call "growth" to occur.  It just involves a perceived separation is all.  But the challenge of gradually lining up with newly birthed desires is oh so very satisfying -- which is why we exist in this form in my opinion.  Manifestation of our desires is always occurring (if we have desires) but sometimes we are resisting that natural unfolding.  If we didn't sabotage the process with our thoughts/beliefs, our will/desires would naturally play out in reality.  So no one has to make manifestation happen, they simply have to "allow" it to happen by not digging up the vibrational seed they already planted when a preference was born with them be it conscious or unconscious.  So the work is always the smoothing of resistance.  

If one is near desireless, there is little resistance.  Have you ever noticed how when you say something to the effect of, "That would be interesting if such and such occurred?" but you don't really care if it happens or not, it will often and very easily occur just as you imagined?  It's the lack of resistance.  Or on the other side of the coin if you desperately want something to occur it often seems to resist you at every turn?  It's the presence of resistance.  Having perfect faith that something will occur, and being utterly content that it never will both have the common factor of absence of resistance.  The sinkhole of discord between desire and belief is where you run into trouble in the manifestation department.

To a truly desireless and enlightened individual, they would have effortless power of manifestation (maximum magical potential), but would have no desire to use it.  They would simply become a pure instrument for the creator to pour through.

I have come to realize exactly what you said that I have everything when I don't want anything. Not in a fixed present time but in a potential where the universe throws at me everything he got when I don't want anything. If on the other end I start wanting something really bad then it doesn't happen. I seem to be really powerful at manifestation but things have manifested more in a negative way than a positive way when I try doing it consciously. It's like the universe is trying to play with me. In general I feel pretty free from seperation, suffering and resistance. But it comes back if I want something and I definitely feel it.

I feel like when I find a desire I find it really futile the next minute and I free myself from it. At a certain point I realised that I wasn't defined by those desires and they stopped interacting with me. The only thing I can think of is that my true desire is of a higher density nature and that really makes me wonder why I am here for a while. But my relation with my higherself is really subtle when it comes to positive guidance. It's like his approach to things is the ''do it yourself'' kind of thing but I honestly admit I just feel lost here. How does it continue to be purposeful to be in this veil if I no longer feel obligation to do/be/want/ anything?

The reason my attention has focused on that is that I noticed how this place kind of pushes you in certain directions. It kind of pushes me to have desires naturally if I stay unconscious about it but I eventually always realize I am not those desires and they have used me to manifest. If I don't have any I can define myself with am I the problem or have I freed myself from it? Reality really seems like becoming time/space the more I notice. But if I am free, what is there to do/think/be out of those chains. I'm so used to play by the rules within the veil.

What is the name of this new game? Where are the new limits? What are the new matters that comes into play? What is the use or purpose of being a master of manifestation if there is no direction to the manifestation game? This manifestation game you talk about is fun and I feel like I did come here to play this game. But how do you find the purpose to structure such game? I understand it's like a rhythm but how does it groove? Without groove any attempts at rhythm is lost in futility.
(04-02-2016, 10:28 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If I left it up to my higher self, I'd probably be doing all kinds of STO things. I'd get out of myself, however uncomfortable that may be.

Being a complete beacon of light from the source is a natural thing but it is so awkward and overwhelming in this dark place.
Pages: 1 2 3