Bring4th

Full Version: _____
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
_____
I've done some pretty STS actions, but haven't really met an STS person.
I think real STS persons are very mature in their behaviour. They are definitely not thugs or rude people.
(03-24-2016, 05:24 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that STS oriented people are excellent actors, they can hide pretty well their polarity and real intentions to STO people.

In order to achieve power, status and control, one most likely has to convince others that they are a great guy to have others consent to giving them power, and pump themselves up in the process.  There's lots of STS leaning people in the world today who fit that description.

They aren't the problem though. 

The real problem is the STS people who band together in a cartel to achieve power and control deceptively and together.
(03-24-2016, 05:24 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Seems that STS oriented people are excellent actors, they can hide pretty well their polarity and real intentions to STO people.

I'm wondering if they always KNOW that they are STS?

I feel as though there may be some who think they are are STO but in actuality are STS... They are good at convincing themselves that they serve others positively, and therefore good at convincing others that they are STO. And maybe you have to get really close to them to see that they are STS...?
when you work in customer service you encounter STS people all the time.

They are super super super self entitled. Like the world owes them something. Very hard to deal with and communicate with. anyone who seems to have some semblence of "maturity" quickly degrades when they do not get what they want.

STS individuals will never take responsibility, and usually may not be living in the present moment but somewhere in the past or the future.
(03-25-2016, 07:58 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]when you work in customer service you encounter STS people all the time.

They are super super super self entitled. Like the world owes them something. Very hard to deal with and communicate with. anyone who seems to have some semblence of "maturity" quickly degrades when they do not get what they want.

STS individuals will never take responsibility, and usually may not be living in the present moment but somewhere in the past or the future.

I think you're referring to a narcissistic instead of a STS person.

so how can you tell?
(03-25-2016, 09:58 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]

so how can you tell?

That is really funny!

But seriously, I'd say psychopaths are excellent examples of what GW is describing.  They possess superficial charm and a very fluent capacity for deception, as well as a keen understanding of what behavior to produce to extract the desired result from others for their personal benefit (i.e., skill in manipulating others).  As a consequence, unless one is aware of this and trained in such things, it is only when suddenly your life begins to fall apart after encountering such an individual that one realizes that something's not right.
(03-25-2016, 09:43 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-25-2016, 07:58 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]when you work in customer service you encounter STS people all the time.

I think there is quite a bit of overlap. Narcissistic people view others as extensions of themselves to manipulate and use to their advantage, and narcissism is one personality disorder that's extremely hard to treat, because one trait of a narcissist is that they believe nothing is wrong with them (psychologically, they can use medical problems to manipulate others).

I was debating whether or not to post this, but I'm rather sure enough to. I believe that my mother may be a polarizing STS entity. She is quite attractive and does well to take care of her appearance and use it to her advantage (though years of substance abuse has taken its toll, she's a bit overweight, but that doesn't stop her from constantly dating men younger than me). She's always had a team of minions willing to do her bidding at a moment's notice. Her favorite game has always been to get someone else to do something for her. She hated having kids and mostly screamed at us and told us how much she hated us, otherwise we would just be left to our own devices, many times locked in the car at night while she was inside somewhere shady doing drugs/cheating on my father.

It's interesting because as I've become 'keener' to her ways, I've noticed how differently she speaks to me than everyone else. She takes a much softer/pleasing tone with me than anyone, because she knows that I'm not going to just follow orders, she has to be trickier. More and more I've cut her out of my life because she CONSTANTLY makes -promises- that she has no intention to keep (her main trick). Anyway, for a long time (20 years?) her profession was 'drug lord' and currently, she is in prison. (Lucky for her she's not in a cell, she's in some federal facility that's basically like being locked in a motel) She has tried a few times now to reach out and see how much control I'll give her from her current position (not much), and has now backed off.

A lot of her self-serving desires were fueled along by a lovely monster we all know as meth. But, even in her 'clean' times (like now in prison) she still retains the same view of others as a means to serve herself. Do I think she's harvestable? No, not likely. But I do think she has made the conscious decision to use others instead of serving them many, many, many more times over than she's made the choice of selfless service.
(03-25-2016, 12:05 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

I think there is quite a bit of overlap. Narcissistic people view others as extensions of themselves to manipulate and use to their advantage, and narcissism is one personality disorder that's extremely hard to treat, because one trait of a narcissist is that they believe nothing is wrong with them (psychologically, they can use medical problems to manipulate others).

I was debating whether or not to post this, but I'm rather sure enough to. I believe that my mother may be a polarizing STS entity. She is quite attractive and does well to take care of her appearance and use it to her advantage (though years of substance abuse has taken its toll, she's a bit overweight, but that doesn't stop her from constantly dating men younger than me). She's always had a team of minions willing to do her bidding at a moment's notice. Her favorite game has always been to get someone else to do something for her. She hated having kids and mostly screamed at us and told us how much she hated us, otherwise we would just be left to our own devices, many times locked in the car at night while she was inside somewhere shady doing drugs/cheating on my father.

It's interesting because as I've become 'keener' to her ways, I've noticed how differently she speaks to me than everyone else. She takes a much softer/pleasing tone with me than anyone, because she knows that I'm not going to just follow orders, she has to be trickier. More and more I've cut her out of my life because she CONSTANTLY makes -promises- that she has no intention to keep (her main trick). Anyway, for a long time (20 years?) her profession was 'drug lord' and currently, she is in prison. (Lucky for her she's not in a cell, she's in some federal facility that's basically like being locked in a motel) She has tried a few times now to reach out and see how much control I'll give her from her current position (not much), and has now backed off.

A lot of her self-serving desires were fueled along by a lovely monster we all know as meth. But, even in her 'clean' times (like now in prison) she still retains the same view of others as a means to serve herself. Do I think she's harvestable? No, not likely. But I do think she has made the conscious decision to use others instead of serving them many, many, many more times over than she's made the choice of selfless service.

Jade I think you are very wise.

It is true, most STS don't even realize that/what they are, they often think nothing is wrong with them - sometimes even think they are perfect. I have many STS friends and it is hard, maybe impossible to convince them that they are so. I don't try to do that. I just give them the love they need, because that is truly what they ... need.
STS persons with integrity know how to hide and blend themselves very well, often very seclusive with who they share their perspectives and desires with. As someone mentioned earlier they don't go around flaunting and imposing their 'gangster' 'swag'. Not saying they don't have any swagger (and when I say that word I mean it as close to the literal definition as possible), they just often don't try to act cool.
Thank you, im_not_me.

It's very true, one of my mom's favorite things to say in front of other people is, "I was such a great mother. Wasn't I just the perfect mom? I did so much for you guys. We had so much fun!" Hardly. Even though she was a "gangster" with a lot of "swag", she still could meander her way through the upper echelons of society. It wasn't just the addicts she had under her thumb - she really can charm anyone. She had lots of friends who were lawyers, and bail bondsmen (this helped her have power when her minions get locked up). Her dad had mafia ins, but he died when she was 15 - but, she stills keeps in touch with a lot of his powerful friends. She's got the coy eyelash bat down to a science.
Just to be clear, when we say STS folks, are we talking about 51% STS or 95% STS, or some other measure?

I tend to think that a lot of the STS behaviors mentioned here are exhibited by those in the so-called "sinkhole of indifference". A genuinely STS polarizing person probably selects for power and position in our society and is unlikely to mix with us mere mundanes. A person who is just sort of negative, however, doesn't strike me as STS in the sense that we tend to think.

I'm open to corrections and other opinions here… but generally I don't think it's helpful for me to speculate on the polarity of folks I meet in real life, so it's possible my discernment here is accordingly sub-par.
Well, I think there is a threshold in the sinkhole somewhere, where you would say one is no longer just ignorantly choosing back and forth or neither... personally, I am describing my mother as someone I know who has consistently chosen (doubled) to serve herself over others. I can hardly think of -any- instance where she was any example of being a service to others entity. If I had to put a roundabout number on it, I would say she might be near 75-80%. That's pretty intense, and I can tell you if you were around her you would feel her intensity.

My mother wasn't 'only' a drug dealer, she also worked for the state government in a department focused on fraud recovery. She's very deliberate and wily in her machinations much of the time. Though, in context, an illegal drug empire is likely an STS organization, and the higher up one is on the ladder, the more power they have, just by virtue of the amount of people underneath. I wholeheartedly disagree that someone who wants to polarize STS would only want a position of obvious power, by that I'm assuming you mean something in the political arena. My mother may have "stepped down" to the drug realm but she was definitely born into a life of wealth and luxury. Her mother married successively richer and one of her step-fathers even had a private plane, so she's traveled all over this continent.

I don't typically try to rate how STO/STS I believe someone is, but when presented with this question, I had to ask myself about my mother, who is someone I know rather intimately, and would be the closest person I know personally to fitting this bill. And the more I thought about it, the more it was obvious, and the less I could see that would 'redeem' her to being anywhere desiring to be of service to others in the way that I understand it. Very little to no heart chakra energy but constant attempts at blue-ray. Constant demands that others subjugate to her. No remorse or regard for the feelings of others. Again, I do not think she is harvestable, but I do not think she is in the sinkhole, either.

You know... I'm not very close to my sister and actually don't think of her often, but now that I am in this context, I wonder if the same isn't for her, too? I mean, she's actually treated me worst most of my life. And, if I believe that my mother has any sort of negative metaphysicality like I am spouting in theory, my sister actually bids her far more often than my mother is able to bid my sister. They do constantly go back and forth. My sister used to be a supervisor at a sales call center (plenty of negative opportunities there, trust me), until she got fired for drug charges in her past when the company was sold. Now she makes an absurd amount of money as a stripper.

I don't say these things lightly, but I also don't say these things to condemn them, either. Again, I do not think they are harvestable negative entities. But, I can honestly not think of a single instance where either of them have done anything for me as a selfless, giving gesture - or for anyone else, for that matter. I definitely do not say that lightly. They are takers, and my only value to them has been what I can do for them, period. There's no indifference in them - their existence is about glorifying themselves. I almost had to add the caveat "well my mother didn't abort me" as a selfless gesture, but she HAD had an abortion before me, so I'm guessing that it was likely my Catholic father who married her 6 months before I was born who made that decision. She has since threatened to kill me multiple times. My sister has even more, and has pulled weapons on me, broken my bones, etc. They both exhibit the type of insanity of those who attempt to polarize negatively in a manner without structure or any semblance of understanding, and thereby ultimately confusing themselves. My sister is still quite young, though, and now that she is moving in the elicit sex/heavy drug circles she may have other 'opportunities' to greet her along the way.

Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.

The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.

87.8 Questioner: A reflection of this could be seen in our density in many of those leaders that instigate war and have followers who support, in total conviction that the direction of conquest is correct. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Any organization which demands obedience without question upon the basis of relative power is functioning according to the above-described plan.
(03-25-2016, 12:05 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]

You sound like me, in a lot of ways I mirror you. I have to congratulate you for having the bravery to see the worth in yourself and why it would not be beneficial to you or to your mother for allowing her to control you. In that sense, you have gained a greater sense of respect for yourself and for your mother by setting that healthy boundary.

Yes I love, will I let you control me? No. But I love you nonetheless.

I would say Narcissism is highly equated to Autism, the inability or the turning away of the plight of others, the over analyzation of fair and unfair for the self and the self only. Someone like this has not had heartbreak or had to experience any true loss.

Is it a disease or a state of mind? I think it's a pre condition that emerges due to the lifestyle of the 21st century. I honestly don't see Virtual Reality making this any better. Once I had someone try to blame the company I work for, for not having special options on their device to prevent them from making transactions because they have a spending problem.

Increasingly society is making it so that we take less self responsibility, and ultimately pass on our desire and wills to others in the search for our own self satisfaction.

Is narcissism STS? Yea it's a form of early STS that does not regard others, though from what Jade here describes, she's gone past directly manipulative and gone into wisdom to trickery which technically is going to skip that heart chakra.

Negative activation for negative reach of intelligent infinity, to stay on her good side so that further possibilities for manipulation can occur. 

It's weird how different our families are and yet the dynamics are exactly the same.  I keep the same healthy boundary and have to towards both of my parents.

Much before I read the LOO, i often felt like an orphan since I did not think in anyway like my parents, or at the time i thought so. Now I see them as having unhealed hearts, as the LOO proceeds those of us who scholarly research it, to face our own negative habits.

Like you I limit contact with my father, at least until such a time he's able to address me in an adult manner. It looks like that won't happen until the life between lives in the spiritual life review period which is fine. It feels like a very hard task, though at the same time that's what we signed up for.

Hard dilemma. Finding acceptance in the now with what cards we have been dealt rather than focusing on what cards could have been dealt. Is the beginning of a long road to self acceptance, self forgiveness, and ultimately peace, if not for others at least for the self.
look at how far we've come, what a path.

we could have continued asleep to inherit the same catalyst passed down by the parents. the great way is certainly a great ways hahaha
_____
Remember what Ra said: STS requires an enormous amount of control and suppression. This path is only for a few. STS is not a pathway for ordinary killers, cheaters, thugs and other bad people.

Rather than focus outward as to where STS individuals may linger, what controlling or manipulative behaviour have we ourselves indulged in?

What events have successfully grabbed our attention away from unity? How do we respond to such events?

We cannot know another's polarity because we cannot see the entire volume of data that they have expressed in their lives. Essentially we do not know from which diving board they have sprung from and we try to ascertain such information by analysing the ripples they create. This tells us who are trustworthy, but says nothing about polarity.

The best way to greet anyone  in my view is one of spontaneity, i.e, equality. Otherwise the thought forms of fear (inferiority) and desire (superiority) interfere with this natural catalyst.

I had this experience myself when I experienced the desire to out qualify a female in my workplace. This female was the wife of our customer, in which he asked us to carry out renovations on his very large home. I twigged straight away that she "owned" him and my immediate response was to not fall into her "trap". The trouble with my response was that I generated a desire to "own" her instead. I looked at her not as my equal, but as someone who had "met their match". 

"She would not fool me!" I thought. 

The way in which she would not give eye contact proved a personal success to me. But I was not being loving in this scenario. What it brought home to me was the nature of my own blockages, at that time.

STS folks intrigue me more than they do scare me. But this honest reflection about STS folks is more precisely a pointer as to where the love/light is essentially blocked in my own life!!!
I appreciate y'all sharing these experiences. While I can't say it affords me any additional discernment, it's nevertheless helpful to see through others' eyes how they have dealt with the variety of negativity out there. It gives me something to contemplate, so thank you.
_____
within every saint there is a sinner and within every sinner a saint.
_____
Thanks everyone for the feedback. Blatz, I am glad and sorry at the same time that you can empathize, haha. However, I do disagree with your analysis of narcissism. A real narcissist is very emotionally in-tune to others, something I think Autism spectrum lacks at times. The common MO of a narcissist is to see others as extensions of themselves, and therefore no matter what the narcissist wants, everyone else must want to because it is in their best interest. Anyway, I've spent a fair amount of time studying narcissism, lol. I don't think my mother is a narcissist for sure, but know that her mother (my grandma) is.

The fact is, it is unlikely that any of us know anyone who is 95% STS. But, it is also possible to discern to subtle movement of energy within another, especially if they are consciously using it, be it service to self or service to others. Yes, it is a long path. Are there drug dealers and murders on this path? Absolutely!!! Are you kidding? Killing someone is the ultimate achievement of power over them, though most wise entities would prefer to use a living entity to do their bidding I would guess. As far as a drug dealer goes, my mother had a countless number of people willing to do A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G - not exactly for her, but to sate their addiction to the drug. And she used that power, gleefully. Is she going to incarnate into negative space when she dies? Not likely! But she has definitely walked quite far along that long path. And again, it's likely much like STO - Some people wobble and occasionally hit 51%, but it's not a 'one time' moment. It's a culmination of previous AND continued experience. Not to mention, most prison experiences are -perfect- to heighten one's walk along the STS path - though, likely the wardens are the ones gaining most of the spiritual power.

STS can happen on a grand scale, like negative elites and banking entities and CEOs and the Bilderbergs and whatnot. But STS can happen on a small scale too, friends. My mother made herself the queen of her own, smaller world, but everyone that she allowed it in was to benefit her, and she would use them at a moment's notice. Who knows what kind of person she will be when she gets out of prison, but I doubt much different, though likely less polarized. Another example of "quiet/small scale" STS would be religious cults that subjugate their freewill to their leader. Their "world" is smaller, but their leader has full control in that tiny little realm.
_____
(03-27-2016, 02:40 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone for the feedback. Blatz, I am glad and sorry at the same time that you can empathize, haha. However, I do disagree with your analysis of narcissism. A real narcissist is very emotionally in-tune to others, something I think Autism spectrum lacks at times. The common MO of a narcissist is to see others as extensions of themselves, and therefore no matter what the narcissist wants, everyone else must want to because it is in their best interest. Anyway, I've spent a fair amount of time studying narcissism, lol. I don't think my mother is a narcissist for sure, but know that her mother (my grandma) is.

The fact is, it is unlikely that any of us know anyone who is 95% STS. But, it is also possible to discern to subtle movement of energy within another, especially if they are consciously using it, be it service to self or service to others. Yes, it is a long path. Are there drug dealers and murders on this path? Absolutely!!! Are you kidding? Killing someone is the ultimate achievement of power over them, though most wise entities would prefer to use a living entity to do their bidding I would guess. As far as a drug dealer goes, my mother had a countless number of people willing to do A.N.Y.T.H.I.N.G - not exactly for her, but to sate their addiction to the drug. And she used that power, gleefully. Is she going to incarnate into negative space when she dies? Not likely! But she has definitely walked quite far along that long path. And again, it's likely much like STO - Some people wobble and occasionally hit 51%, but it's not a 'one time' moment. It's a culmination of previous AND continued experience. Not to mention, most prison experiences are -perfect- to heighten one's walk along the STS path - though, likely the wardens are the ones gaining most of the spiritual power.

STS can happen on a grand scale, like negative elites and banking entities and CEOs and the Bilderbergs and whatnot. But STS can happen on a small scale too, friends. My mother made herself the queen of her own, smaller world, but everyone that she allowed it in was to benefit her, and she would use them at a moment's notice. Who knows what kind of person she will be when she gets out of prison, but I doubt much different, though likely less polarized. Another example of "quiet/small scale" STS would be religious cults that subjugate their freewill to their leader. Their "world" is smaller, but their leader has full control in that tiny little realm.

Yup. Thanks sister for sharing  Heart
(03-25-2016, 12:29 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]Jade I think you are very wise.

It is true, most STS don't even realize that/what they are, they often think nothing is wrong with them - sometimes even think they are perfect. I have many STS friends and it is hard, maybe impossible to convince them that they are so. I don't try to do that. I just give them the love they need, because that is truly what they ... need.
STS persons with integrity know how to hide and blend themselves very well, often very seclusive with who they share their perspectives and desires with. As someone mentioned earlier they don't go around flaunting and imposing their 'gangster' 'swag'. Not saying they don't have any swagger (and when I say that word I mean it as close to the literal definition as possible), they just often don't try to act cool.

Update 3/27/2016 @ 11:30PM: I decided to dedicate more time into my reply so here is some detail and a brief story about my STS friend.
From the STS persons I know, they each have a unique personality, and they don't need to act different, they just be themselves and it's sometimes really influential and does attribute to their characters some. The most successful STS person I know is very anti social, dangerous and has a very unique personality, although it is VERY difficult being their friend. I will try my best to go in detail here with respect to his privacy. He is a drugs and arms dealer. He likes death metal, favorite band is Slayer and Lamb of God. Big time Christian but is well aware the bible is a fraud, in fact he is super aware I guess I could say. A funny quote I can share from him was when we had a discussion about a loophole in the drug law, and I was being too meticulous and he wanted to end the conversation and move on and said "This whole country is a loophole". He hates other STS's. He hates STO's. He really is a genuine misanthrope, and I guess I could consider myself lucky to be his friend, again although it is tedious and requires alot of donate emotional energy. He isn't interest much in my interests but he does his best to find mutual interests. He has a very scarred love life and has trust problems with most women, he often doesn't know how to deal with it and requires alot of my help in that regard. He is quick to violence and has nearly killed me twice. One time I was in the car with him, and his car is a Porsche, and he was arguing with his long time lover after we had went to a concert, we were almost home and he had enough of the argument and decided to accelerate as much as possible and there was probably 900 feet until the road was a dead end. We sped to what felt like 90 MPH before he slammed on the breaks and luckily the car stopped just in time, must've been inches from death. Really depleted me when that happened. His lover was frantic and she even wet her pants. I would consider my friend under the 95% benchmark, but probably (and I don't have the best judgement so this is very approximated) is close. And sadly, I feel like when he does get there, I think he will probably die soon thereafter. He is very unpredictable and has lots of mental issues, sadly. I have the strangest feeling he programmed himself a very violent death. That, or his employer will kill him.
(03-25-2016, 02:36 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Well, I think there is a threshold in the sinkhole somewhere, where you would say one is no longer just ignorantly choosing back and forth or neither... personally, I am describing my mother as someone I know who has consistently chosen (doubled) to serve herself over others. I can hardly think of -any- instance where she was any example of being a service to others entity. If I had to put a roundabout number on it, I would say she might be near 75-80%. That's pretty intense, and I can tell you if you were around her you would feel her intensity.

My mother wasn't 'only' a drug dealer, she also worked for the state government in a department focused on fraud recovery. She's very deliberate and wily in her machinations much of the time. Though, in context, an illegal drug empire is likely an STS organization, and the higher up one is on the ladder, the more power they have, just by virtue of the amount of people underneath. I wholeheartedly disagree that someone who wants to polarize STS would only want a position of obvious power, by that I'm assuming you mean something in the political arena. My mother may have "stepped down" to the drug realm but she was definitely born into a life of wealth and luxury. Her mother married successively richer and one of her step-fathers even had a private plane, so she's traveled all over this continent.

I don't typically try to rate how STO/STS I believe someone is, but when presented with this question, I had to ask myself about my mother, who is someone I know rather intimately, and would be the closest person I know personally to fitting this bill. And the more I thought about it, the more it was obvious, and the less I could see that would 'redeem' her to being anywhere desiring to be of service to others in the way that I understand it. Very little to no heart chakra energy but constant attempts at blue-ray. Constant demands that others subjugate to her. No remorse or regard for the feelings of others. Again, I do not think she is harvestable, but I do not think she is in the sinkhole, either.

You know... I'm not very close to my sister and actually don't think of her often, but now that I am in this context, I wonder if the same isn't for her, too? I mean, she's actually treated me worst most of my life. And, if I believe that my mother has any sort of negative metaphysicality like I am spouting in theory, my sister actually bids her far more often than my mother is able to bid my sister. They do constantly go back and forth. My sister used to be a supervisor at a sales call center (plenty of negative opportunities there, trust me), until she got fired for drug charges in her past when the company was sold. Now she makes an absurd amount of money as a stripper.

I don't say these things lightly, but I also don't say these things to condemn them, either. Again, I do not think they are harvestable negative entities. But, I can honestly not think of a single instance where either of them have done anything for me as a selfless, giving gesture - or for anyone else, for that matter. I definitely do not say that lightly. They are takers, and my only value to them has been what I can do for them, period. There's no indifference in them - their existence is about glorifying themselves. I almost had to add the caveat "well my mother didn't abort me" as a selfless gesture, but she HAD had an abortion before me, so I'm guessing that it was likely my Catholic father who married her 6 months before I was born who made that decision. She has since threatened to kill me multiple times. My sister has even more, and has pulled weapons on me, broken my bones, etc. They both exhibit the type of insanity of those who attempt to polarize negatively in a manner without structure or any semblance of understanding, and thereby ultimately confusing themselves. My sister is still quite young, though, and now that she is moving in the elicit sex/heavy drug circles she may have other 'opportunities' to greet her along the way.

Quote:87.7 Questioner: What is the environmental situation of this particular fifth-density negative entity, and how does he work with fourth-density negative in order to establish power and control; and what is his particular philosophy with respect to himself as Creator and his use of the first distortion and the extension of this use of the first distortion to the fourth-density negative? I hope that this isn’t too complex a question.

Ra: I am Ra. The environment of your companion is that of the rock, the cave, the place of barrenness, for this is the density of wisdom. That which is needed may be thought and received. To this entity very little is necessary upon the physical, if you will, or space/time complex of distortions.

Such an entity spends its consciousness within the realms of time/space in an attempt to learn the ways of wisdom through the utmost use of the powers and resources of the self. Since the self is the Creator, the wisdom density provides many informative and fascinating experiences for the negatively polarized entity. In some respects one may see a more lucid early attachment to wisdom from those of negative polarity as the nexus of positions of consciousness upon which wisdom is laid is simpler.

The relationship of such an entity to fourth-density negative entities is one of the more powerful and the less powerful. The negative path posits slavery of the less powerful as a means of learning the desire to serve the self to the extent that the will is brought to bear. It is in this way that polarity is increased in the negative sense. Thus fourth-density entities are willing slaves of such a fifth-density entity, there being no doubt whatsoever of the relative power of each.

87.8 Questioner: A reflection of this could be seen in our density in many of those leaders that instigate war and have followers who support, in total conviction that the direction of conquest is correct. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Any organization which demands obedience without question upon the basis of relative power is functioning according to the above-described plan.

Wow Jade, after I replied to my post my post I went back and read all the replies below it and re read all the other replies above it. After reading yours I can say I in some aspects Mirror you like Blatz said. It amazes me when have such powerful things in common with people. I don't think it's necessary to go to deep into detail but it is never a coincidence that we meet or are related to STS persons as STO. I have tremendous respect for you being in that situation and doing the best you could. I'm terribly sorry for your circumstances. I have family that are deeply confused but I don't know if they are STS, because they want to change, but they are addicted to heroin and my aunt forced her teenage daughter and son to sell heroin and crack on the streets to support her addiction, which in turn provided her children means for developing theirs. It's not a pretty situation and my grandmother is deep in dept due to always having to bail them out or giving them money for rent and drugs and it's obvious affecting her health, which is exponentially in decline as of recently. I think about my grandmother often and try my best to make sure she isn't in too bad shape. I take her out for lunch as much as possible, I even bought her the Law of One material for Christmas this year, hoping that since she works for a book publishing company as a proof reader she's enjoy it and maybe make a connection but unfortunately it didn't resonate with her.

(03-27-2016, 11:56 AM)GentleWanderer Wrote: [ -> ]Above the White lodge (STO) and the Black lodge (STS) there is a third lodge which
manages the two others. I've heard it from Aivanhov but i don't know much about
this third lodge.
The Lodges were actually incorporated in a television program called Twin Peaks, and this is where I first encountered them. The lodges do make alot of sense with the idea of polarity. I could go on for hours about theories of the lodges. Such interesting and deep topics. Twin Peaks became my favorite television show after I finished it, it really has some deep imagery and does a fantastic job invoking emotions.
Hey im_not_me... stay close to your grandma. The other side of my family chased me away from mine. I really need to suck it up and call her soon, consequences be damned. She was really the only good one in my life. I used to take her out to lunch all the time, too. My aunt/dad held her hostage from me though and would blame me for stuff, like when she would get sick. It was my fault, I was killing her for letting her smoke 2 cigarettes a week on our lunches, etc etc. Anyway. Our families are definitely programmed for us. I 100% chose a "special needs" group, and I spent the first 25 years of my life trying to help them harmonize and keep calm. I have to have faith that I helped along the way, at least, to help them all be a little less broken than they would have been with their choices. When I found the Law of One, I realized it was not my job to give and give without end to others who only wanted to take and take, so now, I'm basically only in contact with my in-laws as far as family goes. Luckily, they're basically perfect.
I wanted to add this earlier but couldn't remember where to find the quote. It is very unlikely that any of us know a 95% STS entity, because they usually will choose to harvest as soon as they can.

Quote:17.25 Questioner: How did Taras Bulba, Genghis Khan, and Rasputin get harvested prior to the harvest?

Ra: I am Ra. It is the right/privilege/duty of those opening consciously the gate to intelligent infinity to choose the manner of their leaving of the density. Those of negative orientation who so achieve this right/duty most often choose to move forward in their learn/teaching of service to self.

i_n_m, your hunch is probably right that if your friend got to 95%, he would die soon after. However, you friend sounds a bit more like he may have some of the insanity that Ra speaks of from not integrating negative catalyst at the proper levels of thoroughness, much like my mom and sister. But my mother has gotten more 'refined' in her age, as well, which is almost scarier than her constant demonic outbursts.
Pages: 1 2