Bring4th

Full Version: Who's Who: The Council of Saturn, The Council of Nine, The Nine
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Resulting from a short side trip in another thread, I just wanted to try sorting out those groups that are sometimes confused and that are known to us as
  • The Council of Saturn
  • The Council of Nine and
  • The Nine
The first one is easy:

The Council of Saturn

Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

(Emphases just to highlight where the confusion comes from.)

But who are The Council of Nine who are the same as The Nine (and maybe the Nine Principles)? I don't really get a grip on them yet. To begin with, the information provided by Ra and Q'uo is quite clear:

The Council of Nine and The Nine

Ra Wrote:7.10 Questioner: Is the Council of Nine the same nine that was mentioned in this book? [Questioner gestures to Uri.]

Ra: I am Ra. The Council of Nine has been retained in semi-undistorted form by two main sources, that known in your naming, as Mark and that known in your naming as Henry. In one case, the channel became the scribe. In the other, the channel was not the scribe. However, without the aid of the scribe, the energy would not have come to the channel.

7.11 Questioner: The names you spoke of, are they Mark Probert and Henry Puharich?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Don here refers to the appendix of The Nine’s channeling in the book, Uri: A Journal of the Mystery of Uri Geller, by Andrija/Henry Puharich.

Quo Wrote:You asked about contacts such as that of Phyllis Schlemmer with “The Nine,” and the one called Tom...
[...]
When one speaks of such entities as The Nine, one speaks of a kind of entity that has an unusual relationship with some of those within the inner planes of this planet. The entities which make up The Nine are, in fact, those of the entity known to this instrument as Yahweh.
[...]
This means that these entities which together make up The Nine or Yahweh have never grown past the impulse or desire to interfere—for the good, of course—in the story of planet Earth. There is a tremendous love of the people of Earth from this group and a sincere and genuine desire to help.

As a sidenote about Yahweh, Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

So clearly, The Council of Nine are The Nine are no-one else but the positively polarized entities formerly known as Yahweh, now Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh, who, despite having reached harvestability to 4th density, have decided to remain in the inner planes of 3rd density of our planet to help humanity in the way they deem the most effective, and Puharich (and his channels Geller, Horne and Schlemmer) and Probert seem to have been the only semi-undistorted (which also means semi-distorted) sources of the information given by The Nine until January 25, 1981, when the quoted Ra session had been held. So far, so good. But how much distorted were they already, and what about other and later sources, such as  Dr. James J. Hurtak, Jenny O’Connor, David M. Myers...?

And what about this information, that to me seems to have at least some validity to it, too? What the authors are quoting of Tom and The Nine doesn't sound like Confederation members at all... Why is that? Have the channels distorted the information (maybe unconsciously)? Have the publishers distorted it? And if so, why didn't The Nine cease the contact? Or have, at least at times, negative sources made the instruments and listeners believe they are The Nine because of the instruments' disregard of the need of challenging them or their inability to hold the contact in a stable and conscious manner? And how could all of this be sorted out? Has anyone of you ever read a larger portion of The Nine's channelings, maybe even of different channels, so as to be able to compare them? Is there any way to separate the wheat from the chaff at all?

Q'uo unfortunately didn't say much about this aspect of the contacts when asked about The Nine in 2008:

Quo Wrote:And so the desires of those upon planet Earth mingle with the desires of those of The Nine to create a self-fulfilling link in which the information continues to be offered because it is desired.

And this is a point which is worthy of some examination. We find it helpful to work with instruments such as this one, who has no particular need to express its own thoughts, for we are able to channel through this instrument that which we wish to say without this instrument’s adding or subtracting information according to its opinions. It is helpful to have instruments with whom to work who have no biases as far as the outcome of their words.

The more need there is on the part of the instrument to channel certain things, the more likely the instrument is to take that which we have to say and to create of our thoughts a little more than we had to say, shall we say. The biases of the channel are always a part of any channeling. The only question is to what extent the bias of the channel has influenced the material produced.

So without any doubt, part of the explanation is a strong bias on the parts of some or all of the instruments. But does this account for such strongly distorted information as seem to have come out of The Nine contacts? And why did The Nine allow this to happen (continued the contact with the same instruments) in such a fashion that seems contradictory to their own aims?

I'm not concerned about myself with this, I'm perfectly fine with Ra's and Q'uo's information and trust my discernment, but then there are others... I'm concerned about The Nine channelings because so much intermingling of positive and negative information seems to have taken place in their name. Do we want/have to see and treat The Nine's channelings just as any other negative or mixed source information that seem to be so numerous out there, using our own discrimination (or, as Q'uo suggested in this context, to follow our hearts and to follow the path of resonance) and probably largely ignoring them, despite knowing, that the original The Nine were/are the ones formerly known as Yahweh who have a "sincere and genuine desire to help" and to get positive information out there? Or is there a way to help others with something like a guideline to sift through the material in a sensible (and safe) manner?

Sidenote: Even more confusion on a Council of Nine (the first part is obviously about The Council of Saturn and The Confederation, but the second part... oh well).Angel

-`ღ´-
I would add that this Ra quote, imo, offers a clue as to how "yahweh" involves itself.

Quote:69.22 Questioner: There are many techniques and ways of practicing so-called white magical arts. Are rituals designed by a particular group for their own particular use just as good or possibly better than those that have been practiced by groups such as the Order of the Golden Dawn and other magical groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are unable to speak with precision on this query, we may note some gratification that the questioner has penetrated some of the gist of a formidable system of service and discipline.

I will stick my neck out here and suggest that Yahweh provided the "formidable system of service and discipline".
(03-26-2016, 02:29 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]I would add that this Ra quote, imo, offers a clue as to how "yahweh" involves itself.

Quote:69.22 Questioner: There are many techniques and ways of practicing so-called white magical arts. Are rituals designed by a particular group for their own particular use just as good or possibly better than those that have been practiced by groups such as the Order of the Golden Dawn and other magical groups?

Ra: I am Ra. Although we are unable to speak with precision on this query, we may note some gratification that the questioner has penetrated some of the gist of a formidable system of service and discipline.

I will stick my neck out here and suggest that Yahweh provided the "formidable system of service and discipline".

Yeah that makes pretty good sense, in the Qabalah of the WMT you have the four planes that correspond with YOD HEH VAV HEH.

Atziluth, Briah, Yetzirah and Assiah or the divine, the mental, the emotional and physical, although different sources have different terms.

This is a pretty good post, i never saw that Quo post before, i think its pretty interesting that Yahweh is a SMC that reached 4th density but are staying within the 3rd density inner planes if i read this post correctly. I wonder the origins of YAHWEH? Did they come from within this solar system like Ra? Why do they have such a connection with those of Earth? Perhaps they taught during the time of Atlantis and made a good connection. Its difficult to say but never the less very interesting.

Its also interesting to note that the biblical God in the Jedo-Christian religions is originally called YAHWEH sometimes Jehovah.

I wonder about the inner planes, i have always assumed them to be time/space of 3rd density and that each density has a space/time and time/space, or inner and outer plane.
(03-26-2016, 04:24 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]i think its pretty interesting that Yahweh is a Social Memory Complex that reached 4th density but are staying within the 3rd density inner planes if i read this post correctly.

If I understood Q'uo correctly, then this is correct.

Matt1 Wrote:I wonder the origins of YAHWEH? Did they come from within this solar system like Ra? Why do they have such a connection with those of Earth? Perhaps they taught during the time of Atlantis and made a good connection.

I don't know about the first two questions, but Ra have said a fair bit about Yahweh's involvement with Earth entities, and in the session of 2008 quoted above, Q'uo added some more information to that.

-`ღ´-
(03-26-2016, 04:55 PM)facettes Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-26-2016, 04:24 PM)Matt1 Wrote: [ -> ]i think its pretty interesting that Yahweh is a Social Memory Complex that reached 4th density but are staying within the 3rd density inner planes if i read this post correctly.

If I understood Q'uo correctly, then this is correct.

Matt1 Wrote:I wonder the origins of YAHWEH? Did they come from within this solar system like Ra? Why do they have such a connection with those of Earth? Perhaps they taught during the time of Atlantis and made a good connection.

I don't know about the first two questions, but Ra have said a fair bit about Yahweh's involvement with Earth entities, and in the session of 2008 quoted above, Q'uo added some more information to that.

-`ღ´-

I had a little look into the Council of Nine material and they seem to come from Sirius. This is another interesting correspondence because the abyss on the Qabalah which in turn correspondences with Daath the illusionary sephiroth correspondences with Sothis or Sirius. It is known as the gateway into another dimension or as i would call the inner planes of the supernals or time/space. I mention this because of the Qabalah strong connection with YHWH.
@facettes, what do you think about this? Do you think these are of the Council of Saturn or Yahweh?

http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald7bw.html

Edit: (to me it seems like they are describing absolute consciousness [what I would assume is 8D])
(03-27-2016, 03:07 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]@facettes, what do you think about this? Do you think these are of the Council of Saturn or Yahweh?

Sorry, Verum Occultum, I am not familiar with the Emerald Tablets of Thoth (Link), and I don't know who the Seven Lords are, that are quoted in this seventh Tablet. I also have no idea who of the Confederation and/or otherwise had been involved with the Atlanteans, and with Thoth. Although Ra said a fair bit about Atlanteans, as far as I remember, they didn't name the Confederation members who were involved with them. There are 'seven lords' quoted in different sources ("The Seven Lords of Light", "The Lords of the Seven Rays"), but I don't know if they are in any way related to those of Thoth. Here is an article series on The Seven mentioned in this seventh Tablet: How Did “The Seven” Shape Human History? - especially the 2nd part is about Thoth and "7 Lords of Cycles" who are thought to be the same Seven (I haven't read those texts yet).

Apart from that, I would be very cautious in attributing any information to the Confederation, and so to Yahweh, when it is not absolutely certain because the sources have been challenged appropriately and identified themselves and their bias unmistakably.

But I guess there are others here who are familiar with the topic and might have an idea?

-`ღ´-
Quite an interesting thread and I shall look forward to reading some (more) of the linked texts and articles.

I do not know the Seven Lords or about the Atlanteans either, as I am just a Padawan reading the original Law of One books at the present moment.

However, I "trust" what Ra say and have closed the Emerald Tablets after skimming through the preface and reading the following quote:

Preface Wrote:The history of the tablets translated in the following pages is strange and beyond the belief of modern scientists. Their antiquity is stupendous, dating back some 36,000 years B.C. The writer is Thoth, an Atlantean Priest-King, who founded a colony in ancient Egypt after the sinking of the mother country.

He was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza, erroneously attributed to Cheops. In it he incorporated his knowledge of the ancient wisdom and also securely secreted records and instruments of ancient Atlantis.
(emphasis by me)

That's a pretty much disqualifying statement to me...
I think that statement alone is not enough to disqualify the content of the Tablets. There is most often distortion of the original truth and intention when considered by a lineage of humans and information from many sources, the roots of most found before the 80s. However, the wisdom in the tablets is pure and points one only to the Light within. I am saying this because I really think they are worth reading, especially by the serious student.
(03-27-2016, 04:34 PM)Konfusius Wrote: [ -> ]Quite an interesting thread and I shall look forward to reading some (more) of the linked texts and articles.

I do not know the Seven Lords or about the Atlanteans either, as I am just a Padawan reading the original Law of One books at the present moment.

However, I "trust" what Ra say and have closed the Emerald Tablets after skimming through the preface and reading the following quote:

Preface Wrote:The history of the tablets translated in the following pages is strange and beyond the belief of modern scientists. Their antiquity is stupendous, dating back some 36,000 years B.C. The writer is Thoth, an Atlantean Priest-King, who founded a colony in ancient Egypt after the sinking of the mother country.

He was the builder of the Great Pyramid of Giza, erroneously attributed to Cheops. In it he incorporated his knowledge of the ancient wisdom and also securely secreted records and instruments of ancient Atlantis.
(emphasis by me)

That's a pretty much disqualifying statement to me...

Yes sir! 

The greatest quality about the Ra contact that I feel is not mentioned enough is their consistently "humble" position. We can ascertain by there own assertive, matter of fact wordings, that a humble expression serves better than the alternative. A chosen humbleness and humility is surely an indicator that one has made cock ups in the past? 

I am sure that you can identify with the feeling that names and words are easily forgotten, but "faces" are etched eternally into our memory banks. So using the term 'face' metaphorically, Ra's offerings are more like viewing a familiar face in a photograph. Now I cant exactly remember when or where I saw that face, but I sure as hell remember seeing it!

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.
24.10 Questioner: Could you state some of those after making the instrument cough, please?
Ra: [Cough.] I am Ra. This is information which you may discover. However, we will briefly point the way by indicating the so-called wheel within a wheel and the cherubim with sleepless eye.

I can only temporarily offer this pentacle because it has been personally charged to me. Any duplication or alteration to this image lies squarely at my feet. Thus I ask that you not attempt to copy or disseminate it in any way.
I was given this "charged" pentacle a few months before I came across the Ra material from an authentic medium (yeah, there is mine field of phoneys out there!), but this medium nailed a specific query to me. "Are you ready for the harvest?" 

And I was like "harvest!?" "what the eff does that mean!?". Ra, of course explained that.

So when I read the particular quote, shared above, it packed an extra weight to it.

Sleepless

PS. I believe the symbology is Sanskrit  in nature. Possibly Hebrew.
(03-27-2016, 05:17 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I think that statement alone is not enough to disqualify the content of the Tablets. There is most often distortion of the original truth and intention when considered by a lineage of humans and information from many sources, the roots of most found before the 80s. However, the wisdom in the tablets is pure and points one only to the Light within. I am saying this because I really think they are worth reading, especially by the serious student.

Yeah that continues to puzzle me that book reading, at least in our realm, is synonymous with "serious". What about the wanderers "intuition"? I mean, a soul that has travelled around a bit would surely "read" less and "listen" more?

Don, Carla and Jim shared their journey with us all. Jim remains and is ever devoted to the confederation message. When I read his blog I am more inspired by his own vulnerability, than his wisdom. He shares parts about himself and discusses his own journey, and how it relates to our own.

And so I must ask, "who on earth is Thoth!?"  Tongue
That's nice. I don't know who Thoth is, I have never met Thoth, but Thoth sounds like Thought.
(03-27-2016, 06:39 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]That's nice. I don't know who Thoth is, I have never met Thoth, but Thoth sounds like Thought.

An objective purity, sounds like. But this is my point, you see. Carla shared every aspect of her being to the world. She put all her cards on the table and in such and such a way asked the world, "how would you play this hand?"

There was no mystery to her beingness. Now on the one hand, that which is experienced in indigo, stays in indigo, right? This is where the mystery is preserved and universal truths are protected due to an inarguable realisation that such truths are highly likely to be distorted, should they be widely disseminated. 

I suppose that is why I am so averse to data that has "mysterious" origins. 

My knee jerk is "effing show yourself  or take a walk home!"  Angel
Yep. I simply think that you can learn a lot by listening to, for example, the opinions of others about you. Usually those opinions are based around judgements that are held as being true. Therefore, you can learn to see that world and incorporate it into your own, and subtly grow and change into something new if there is a desire to do so. That same applies to reading. But there must be the attention given to it, to the incorporation. And I think that you are always listening to the primordial rhythm, to that which was before the octaves, even when reading, because the true being is always silent despite the outer experience.

In my understanding, the touch of mystery is the ultimate touch. Today in the bus I realized that I am the perfect embodiment of all my thoughts thought in this life, or at least I can be all that I have ever thought I could be, even if the ideals are unrealistic and overly magical, especially in the physical life. While we are in this physical existence, it feels like this is the only life we have lived and will ever live. That is why the more spiritual wisdom you gain deep in your heart, the greater this "only life" is. The physical life transforms to the point that when you look at it one beautiful day from the beginning to the end, it will feel like you have journeyed further than ten elders from birth to death. This is difficult to explain verbally. For me the universal covered in vague mystery available for any one unique seeker to interpret, is the ultimate.

I know I am generalizing my subjective point of view. I also think what you (Nicholas) said is great. With this I don't deny anything that you said, but rather color it with odd and yet hopefully familiar shapes.
(03-27-2016, 07:45 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Yep. I simply think that you can learn a lot by listening to, for example, the opinions of others about you. Usually those opinions are based around judgements that are held as being true. Therefore, you can learn to see that world and incorporate it into your own, and subtly grow and change into something new if there is a desire to do so. That same applies to reading. But there must be the attention given to it, to the incorporation. And I think that you are always listening to the primordial rhythm, to that which was before the octaves, even when reading, because the true being is always silent despite the outer experience.

In my understanding, the touch of mystery is the ultimate touch. Today in the bus I realized that I am the perfect embodiment of all my thoughts thought in this life, or at least I can be all that I have ever thought I could be, even if the ideals are unrealistic and overly magical, especially in the physical life. While we are in this physical existence, it feels like this is the only life we have lived and will ever live. That is why the more spiritual wisdom you gain deep in your heart, the greater this "only life" is. The physical life transforms to the point that when you look at it one beautiful day from the beginning to the end, it will feel like you have journeyed further than ten elders from birth to death. This is difficult to explain verbally. For me the universal covered in vague mystery available for any one unique seeker to interpret, is the ultimate.

I know I am generalizing my subjective point of view. I also think what you (Nicholas) said is great. With this I don't deny anything that you said, but rather color it with odd and yet hopefully familiar shapes.

Thanks Verum,

You have described the path of the adept here, imo.

(03-27-2016, 07:45 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I simply think that you can learn a lot by listening to, for example, the opinions of others about you. Usually those opinions are based around judgements that are held as being true. Therefore, you can learn to see that world and incorporate it into your own, and subtly grow and change into something new if there is a desire to do so.
That's currently on my back burner, up to a point. My shadow work needs a big daddy hug from me right now. I had intiially interpreted the"brothers and sisters of sorrow" terminology as a reference to souls that were willing to become a part of the train wreck,k so to speak. That's the shining quality of a largely uninformed green ray as I see it. It's a fist pumping "count me in!" love affair  Tongue

Joking aside though, I think you have accurately touched upon my general lesson. That being balancing love with wisdom Smile
(03-27-2016, 03:07 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]@facettes, what do you think about this? Do you think these are of the Council of Saturn or Yahweh?

Just some correlation you're probably aware of: We know from Ra, that Yahweh had been involved in Egypt, and The Nine/Yahweh are believed to have said that they (according to one of their channels) are the Ennead, the nine major gods of ancient Egypt (whatever one might think of that). It's not too far to Thoth from there.

If only they wouldn't sound so much like the Liber AL and similar scriptures, and so very unlike what we're nowadays hearing from Confederation members... Too much room for interpretation, for my liking.

-`ღ´-
I have to admit I get cautious, whenever I read about "ultimate knowledge", "absolute truth", entity xyz being so so much more advanced, anything that has a touch of "bow to me and my grace" inherent to it or, for that matter ,claims of full taste, zero calorie vegan chocolate cake.

In a way, I chime in with what Nicholas said above, those Tablets start of with how great, advanced, better and adorable Thoth was. Ra starts of, to paraphrase, with "I am a humble messenger of..."

Too much of the "stuff" out there, ranging from scriptures to channellings to gurus to self-help masters, in the end boil down to how you can be happy, how you can get rid of sorrow, how you can reach your full potential, how you can become what you long to be, how you surround yourself with people you hold in high esteem.... significantly missing in these, let's call it sources, is: Otherselves, how to help others, how to serve others, how to make others happy, how to make the planet a better place for all beings...

If you look close enough, and this time I will stick my head out in saying I suspect something similar from the Emerald Tablets, it boils down to STS/self-fulfilment, and the same goes for all of the magic schools, Ordos and philosophies I have come across in my life.

Nicholas Wrote:What about the wanderers "intuition"? I mean, a soul that has travelled around a bit would surely "read" less and "listen" more?
Now, I am not a wanderer, as far as I know, but: I agree with this fully, and I try to exercise my intuition muscle with trusting it wherever possible and listening instead of reading moe and more of what others have written about the right/best/proper/light way to spiritual development, fulfilment, potentiating ....

Also, I am just really starting to dive into all the multi-complex offerings of teachings by Ra, but the Emerald Tablets, like other mysterious offerings of divine truth offering shortcurts to self-fulfilment and power, sound to me like an infringement, something that Ra might have responded to, if asked for it, with "We withhold it".

I am not claiming to have spider-senses, but my alarm clock goes off with "these kind of things"

Verum Occultum Wrote:I am saying this because I really think they are worth reading, especially by the serious student.
I like your little stint into psychology there, because someone who's not reading it, can't be a serious student then? (But, in fairness, this might be my inner ZaZa acting out here).

In the end, I suppose, it depends on what you study, what you seek. I search for truth, oneness as much as possible, realisation and embodiment of that what lies within me (aka "know who I am, what I am, and where I am from" as opposed to pretend to be trusting and knowing, for lack of better explanation of what is a discrimination on body-feel level). I hence shun away from sources that appear to be more for adepts of pathways of a more or less a negative degree (negative as in service to self) (No offence intended).
I think that one can study all forms of information and still be STO. To me it depends on how you perceive and utilize the information, which can be valuable to one in practice and not necessarily to the other. And if that knowledge can be applied in practice, it can help others. Any one can be a serious student. Maybe that last comment appeared too radical or steep. But I said it because I value that source of information (Tablets), perhaps in the same way that Ra Material is valued by many, including me, and I know one can generally read with or without full attention given to a text.
(03-28-2016, 07:55 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I think that one can study all forms of information and still be STO. To me it depends on how you perceive and utilize the information, which can be valuable to one in practice and not necessarily to the other. And if that knowledge can be applied in practice, it can help others. Any one can be a serious student. Maybe that last comment appeared too radical or steep. But I said it because I value that source of information (Tablets), perhaps in the same way that Ra Material is valued by many, including me, and I know one can generally read with or without full attention given to a text.

Absolutely! Thank you!
Ra Wrote:Ra: I am Ra. It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density.

-`ღ´-
(03-26-2016, 01:58 PM)facettes Wrote: [ -> ]But does this account for such strongly distorted information as seem to have come out of The Nine contacts? And why did The Nine allow this to happen (continued the contact with the same instruments) in such a fashion that seems contradictory to their own aims?

The Office of Security Meet The Nine

Haven't read it yet myself, but seems... interesting. Confused
Quo on December 3, 2016 Wrote:Austin: I have another one sent in by our friend T, who wrote to us saying in Chapter 7 of Secrets of the UFO, Don described how ETs imprinted their message on Puharich’s tape recorder. This blew T’s mind, especially in consideration of all the severe risks that, as he describes her, “Lady Carla” had to endure. So he wonders, wouldn’t it be “wonderful and risk free to ask the Confederation to simply imprint their messages on some recording device?” And he asks further, what the pros and cons are between these two methods of human vs. tape recorder.

Q’uo: I am Q’uo and am aware of your query, my brother. This is an interesting query. We find that the nature of the group receiving messages from supposed extra-terrestrial sources, or the individual receiving messages, is based upon the qualities of the group or the individual: their strengths, their desires, their determination to be of service to others, and so forth. There are some entities, such as the one known as Andrija Puharich, that have a love of the riddle, a love of the untangling of that which is put in symbolic form and not presented, shall we say, in the normal manner. This entity received information from sources which were, shall we say, not always of a positively oriented nature. These messages received in a fashion which was meant to, shall we say, glorify the puzzle-solving abilities of the one known as Andrija, thus the tape recorder was used. In other instances, other mechanical devices were used with this entity. We suggest that for those entities who are positively oriented, as was the one known as Andrija, and who have abilities to reflect this positivity in its most pure aspect, that there is no machine or technology more efficient for the reproduction of contact with those of a positive orientation than the human mind. The human mind which has been tuned to its highest and best qualities to transmit information in a stable fashion is far superior to any mechanical devices.

-`ღ´-
Hi. I don't know the Q'uo channelings. This work is trustworthy? Thanks.

Peace, love and light.
(12-25-2016, 09:33 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Hi. I don't know the Q'uo channelings. This work is trustworthy? Thanks.

You'll have to decide for yourself whether their opinions resonate with you or not. Q'uo call themselves a 'principle', because, in their words, "all of us, Hatonn, Latwii, and those of Ra, collaborate in responses" to questions that are being posed to them at regular Saturday meditation meetings at L/L Research (see session transcripts at their Library). Hatonn is of fourth density, Latwii of fifth, and Ra, of course, of sixth, with Latwii serving as the spokesperson, you might say, for the group. They all belong to the Confederation of Angels and Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. Sometimes, Hatonn, Latwii and Ra are also joined by other Confederation sources like Oxal, "depending upon the vibrations and the needs of those who are attending the circle".

-`ღ´-
(12-25-2016, 02:16 PM)facettes Wrote: [ -> ]You'll have to decide for yourself whether their opinions resonate with you or not. Q'uo call themselves a 'principle', because, in their words, "all of us, Hatonn, Latwii, and those of Ra, collaborate in responses" to questions that are being posed to them at regular Saturday meditation meetings at L/L Research (see session transcripts at their Library). Hatonn is of fourth density, Latwii of fifth, and Ra, of course, of sixth, with Latwii serving as the spokesperson, you might say, for the group. They all belong to the Confederation of Angels and Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator. Sometimes, Hatonn, Latwii and Ra are also joined by other Confederation sources like Oxal, "depending upon the vibrations and the needs of those who are attending the circle".

-`ღ´-

Sorry, but I don't understand completely. Is Q'uo a GROUP of Social Memory Complexes passing information through channelings? Ra still passing information?

Peace, love and light.
(12-25-2016, 02:33 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Is Q'uo a GROUP of Social Memory Complexes passing information through channelings? Ra still passing information?

Exactly! Smile (Sorry for not being clear enough.)

-`ღ´-
(12-25-2016, 02:40 PM)facettes Wrote: [ -> ]Exactly! Smile (Sorry for not being clear enough.)

-`ღ´-

Thank you. Two last questions. What's the fundamental difference between the Ra "participation" in the Q'uo channelings and The Material Ra properly? And, there is any book (digital or printed) with the "Material Q'uo" or just the links in L/L Research website? Sorry for this many questions.

Peace, love and light.
(12-25-2016, 02:54 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]Two last questions. What's the fundamental difference between the Ra "participation" in the Q'uo channelings and The Material Ra properly? And, there is any book (digital or printed) with the "Material Q'uo" or just the links in L/L Research website?

No problems about the questions. I'm grateful for everyone interested. Smile

I'd say the fundamental difference is that the Ra Material is purely from a mid 6th density perspective, while with Q'uo, you get a mixture of 4th to 6th density views and focal points, weighted respective the current 'spokesperson's' density. Because of that some here call (some of) the Q'uo messages 'fluffy', compared to Ra's. Tongue

Unfortunately, there's no book solely about the Q'uo channelings as of yet (it would probably be dozens of books by now!) besides The Aaron/Q'uo Dialogues, which is a series of co-channeled sessions of Carla and Barbara Brodsky channeling Q'uo and Aaron, a 4th density inner-planes guide...

-`ღ´-