Bring4th

Full Version: Giza complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi! I have a question that I think someone here might be able to help me with:

In the Law of One books, Ra shares some information regarding the Great Pyramid; how it was made, what it was for etc. Ra apparently was a big part of its making.

Also, throughout the material 'The Orion Group' is referred to as a negatively oriented group that apparently has and has had some interaction with our planet.

So here is my question: If Ra, positively oriented and originating from our solar system, helped to make, or made the Great Pyramid, why is the complex that the Great Pyramid is a part of so clearly representing part of the Orion constellation?

The Law of One books are so dear to me and I am so grateful for the message they contain. This question may border on the trivial, but it has come up in my thoughts a couple of times now. Any insight on the question would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Sam
(06-09-2010, 12:50 PM)Sambient Light Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have a question that I think someone here might be able to help me with:

In the Law of One books, Ra shares some information regarding the Great Pyramid; how it was made, what it was for etc. Ra apparently was a big part of its making.

Also, throughout the material 'The Orion Group' is referred to as a negatively oriented group that apparently has and has had some interaction with our planet.

So here is my question: If Ra, positively oriented and originating from our solar system, helped to make, or made the Great Pyramid, why is the complex that the Great Pyramid is a part of so clearly representing part of the Orion constellation?

The Law of One books are so dear to me and I am so grateful for the message they contain. This question may border on the trivial, but it has come up in my thoughts a couple of times now. Any insight on the question would be appreciated.

Thanks!
Sam

It is generally 'agreed' (if there is such a thing!) that Orion was due south of the pyramids upon being built (while the sphinx pointed due east towards Leo (remember the sphinx was originally thought to be a lion)). This could be interpreted as an astrological timestamp, informing later cultures of the date of it's construction. If the constructors of the pyramids left a message, or marking, stating their own system of time/space measurement, it would be hard, if not impossible, to interpret.

Any civilisation that was advanced enough to understand basic astrology could pin-point the date upon matching the constellations (given as a big clue by the placement of the three pyramids, and the sphinx/lion).

The placement of these constellations (in terms of our own understanding of astrology) does indeed match Ra's own dates with regard to their build - about 12,000 years ago Smile
it feels as if it was against the orion constellation. notice that the pyramids create energy concentration, and also pour out some kind of energy from their tip upwards.
Cool, thanks!
(06-09-2010, 01:18 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The placement of these constellations (in terms of our own understanding of astrology) does indeed match Ra's own dates with regard to their build - about 12,000 years ago Smile

12,000 years ago ?

werent they built 2600 BC ?
(06-09-2010, 12:50 PM)Sambient Light Wrote: [ -> ]Hi! I have a question that I think someone here might be able to help me with:

Thanks!
Sam

Could it be the influx of energy from the constellation regardless of the originating entities from the region?
(06-09-2010, 07:21 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-09-2010, 01:18 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]The placement of these constellations (in terms of our own understanding of astrology) does indeed match Ra's own dates with regard to their build - about 12,000 years ago Smile

12,000 years ago ?

werent they built 2600 BC ?

It appears I got my wires crossed with initial contact. These two quotes indicate the construction at 6,000 BC

Quote:RA: We are those of the Confederation who, eleven thousand years ago, came to two of your planetary cultures which at that time were closely in touch with the Creation of the One Creator, It was our naive belief that we could teach by direct contact. These cultures were already closely aligned with an all-embracing belief in the live-ness or consciousness of all. We came and were welcomed by the peoples we wished to serve. We attempted to aid them in technical ways having to do with healing of mind/body/spirit complex through the use of the crystal. Thus were the pyramids created.

Quote:Approximately 11,000 of your years ago we entered, by thought-form, your—we correct this instrument. We sometimes have difficulty due to low vitality. Approximately 8,500 years ago, having considered these concepts carefully, we returned, never having left in thought, to the thought-form areas of your vibrational planetary complex and considered for some of your years, as you measure time, how to appropriately build these structures.

The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidal structures. This continued for approximately 1,500 of your years.

Some other non-Ra information:

Quote:Many legends passed down from ancient civilizations mention the Pyramid as a repository of sorts to protect the knowledge of a highly advanced civilization from "a flood." This is significant, and there are records that indicate that before the limestone surface of the Pyramids was stripped away, there was a water line that reached to about halfway up the Great Pyramid - about 240 feet - strongly suggesting that the Pyramids were built before the great flood - which occurred around 10,000 B.C. Inside, when the Great Pyramid was first opened, there were thick salt deposits along the walls to about halfway up. Though some of this salt is attributable to natural weeping by the rocks, some is also consistent chemically with sea salt - another strong piece of evidence for the Pyramids being in existence before the Great Flood. Indeed, modern studies indicate that 10,000 B.C. was a time of massive geomagnetic, climactic and geologic changes, and it is also the time frame that Plato uses to describe the destruction of the great civilization of Atlantis - assumedly from the same catastrophic events.

Quote:There is some evidence astronomically that coincides with the 10,000 - 12,000 B.C. timeline for the construction of the Pyramids. It has long been strongly suspected that the Pyramids have an integral connection to the night sky, and to the constellation Orion in particular. The three Pyramids are not in perfect, straight alignment as one might expect, but are slightly askew. This configuration is strongly suggestive of three stars in Orion's belt, though their orientation is different. However, if you turn the clock back by about 10,500 years, suddenly the orientation and alignment becomes perfect (see comparison below). This is strong evidence in support of the Pyramids being built during this time in ancient history rather than the classical timeframe given to us by mainstream Egyptologists.

This is a hot topic, since Edgar Cayce was thought to be the reincarnation of Ra-Ta (an Egyptian High Priest)...

Quote:Lastly, and this one is certainly debatable but does warrant mention - Edgar Cayce, one of the most noted psychics of our time, correlated the Pyramids to the time of Atlantis and dated them to - you guessed it - 10,500 B.C
Quote:Approximately 11,000 of your years ago we entered, by thought-form, your—we correct this instrument. We sometimes have difficulty due to low vitality. Approximately 8,500 years ago, having considered these concepts carefully, we returned, never having left in thought, to the thought-form areas of your vibrational planetary complex and considered for some of your years, as you measure time, how to appropriately build these structures.

The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidal structures. This continued for approximately 1,500 of your years.

That makes it, they started to build thought form of the pyramid and completed it 6000 years ago, making it 4000 BC.

Then they started building it with earthly material, they started to build the earthly form of the great pyramid ? or ? the other pyramids ? in any case, this continued for approx 1500 years they say.

that makes it 2500 BC for completion. either all the pyramids including the great. or, the great pyramid was completed in 4000 BC and others were completed circa 2500 BC.
Hmmm.

So Ra seems to say they built it starting 6000 years ago, which would throw into question the 'astrological time-stamp' explanation. And raise again the question of why Ra would build a complex mirroring the Orion constellation.

Other sources suggest it was built approximately 10,500 - 12,000 years ago, which would explain why it mirrors the Orion constellation, but does not correlate with what Ra said.

Hmmm.
(06-10-2010, 11:55 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]That makes it, they started to build thought form of the pyramid and completed it 6000 years ago, making it 4000 BC.

Then they started building it with earthly material, they started to build the earthly form of the great pyramid ? or ? the other pyramids ? in any case, this continued for approx 1500 years they say.

that makes it 2500 BC for completion. either all the pyramids including the great. or, the great pyramid was completed in 4000 BC and others were completed circa 2500 BC.

My own interpretation is different...

Quote:The first, the Great Pyramid, was formed approximately 6,000 of your years ago. Then, in sequence, after this performing by thought of the building or architecture of the Great Pyramid using the more, shall we say, local or earthly material rather than thought-form material to build other pyramidal structures. This continued for approximately 1,500 of your years.

... this, to me, seems as if the Great Pyramid was constructed very quickly (perhaps even seconds, minutes or hours, if it's created/materialised by thought). After this, they spent 1,500 years creating similar pyramids using the architecture of the Great Pyramid, with more manual methods, hence the long time-span.
Then that makes it it was 4000 BC the earliest.
(06-11-2010, 01:26 AM)Sambient Light Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm.

So Ra seems to say they built it starting 6000 years ago, which would throw into question the 'astrological time-stamp' explanation. And raise again the question of why Ra would build a complex mirroring the Orion constellation.

Hmmm.

I guess Ra looked at the purpose of the pyramids and used the best possible configuration for the maximum effect. It is not like they were paying homage to Orion in my opinion...