Bring4th

Full Version: Ra Material & Thoth's Emerald Tablets correspondence?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am not going to speak a lot upon this, to allow you to draw your own conclusions. If it does not resonate, you can simply leave it as it is.

Ra:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis.

...However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

Thoth (TABLET I):

Quote:Naught desired I but the attainment of wisdom.
Until on a great day the command came from the
Dweller of the Temple that I be brought before him.
Few there were among the children of men
who had looked upon that mighty face and lived,
for not as the sons of men are the
Children of Light when they are not incarnate
in a physical body.

Thoth (TABLET V):

Quote:King of the nations, master of wisdom,
LIGHT through SUNTAL,
Keeper of the way,
dwelt in his TEMPLE,
the MASTER of UNAL,
LIGHT of the Earth in Atlantis' day.

Master, HE, from a cycle beyond us,
living in bodies as one among men.

Not as the earth-born,
HE from beyond us,
SUN of a cycle, advanced beyond men.

Know ye, O man, that HORLET the Master,
was never one with the children of men.

*Creation of the temple*

Quote:Upon another, built HE a TEMPLE,
built but not by the children of men.

Out of the ETHER called HE its substance,
moulded and formed by the power of YTOLAN
into the forms HE built with His mind.

Mile upon mile it covered the island,
space upon space it grew in its might.

Black, yet not black, but dark like the space-time,
deep in its heart the ESSENCE of LIGHT.

Swiftly the TEMPLE grew into being,
moulded and shaped by the WORD of the DWELLER,
called from the formless into a form.

Builded HE then, within it, great chambers,
filled them with forms called forth from the ETHER,
filled them with wisdom called forth by His mind.

Then Ra describes three areas of influence.

Quote:Ra: ...Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Thoth:

Quote:Formless was HE within his TEMPLE,
yet was HE formed in the image of men.

Dwelling among them yet not of them,
strange and far different
was HE from the children of men.

Chose HE then from among the people,
THREE who became his gateway.

Choose HE the THREE from the Highest
to become his links with Atlantis.

Just some food for Thoth Smile
(03-27-2016, 06:52 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I am not going to speak a lot upon this, to allow you to draw your own conclusions. If it does not resonate, you can simply leave it as it is.

Ra:

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. A significant portion of sixth-density Wanderers are those of our social memory complex. Another large portion consists of those who aided those in South America; another portion, those aiding Atlantis.

...However, requests being made for healing and other understandings, information was passed having to do with crystals and the building of pyramids as well as temples, as you would call them, which were associated with training.

Thoth (TABLET I):

Quote:Naught desired I but the attainment of wisdom.
Until on a great day the command came from the
Dweller of the Temple that I be brought before him.
Few there were among the children of men
who had looked upon that mighty face and lived,
for not as the sons of men are the
Children of Light when they are not incarnate
in a physical body.

Thoth (TABLET V):

Quote:King of the nations, master of wisdom,
LIGHT through SUNTAL,
Keeper of the way,
dwelt in his TEMPLE,
the MASTER of UNAL,
LIGHT of the Earth in Atlantis' day.

Master, HE, from a cycle beyond us,
living in bodies as one among men.

Not as the earth-born,
HE from beyond us,
SUN of a cycle, advanced beyond men.

Know ye, O man, that HORLET the Master,
was never one with the children of men.

*Creation of the temple*

Quote:Upon another, built HE a TEMPLE,
built but not by the children of men.

Out of the ETHER called HE its substance,
moulded and formed by the power of YTOLAN
into the forms HE built with His mind.

Mile upon mile it covered the island,
space upon space it grew in its might.

Black, yet not black, but dark like the space-time,
deep in its heart the ESSENCE of LIGHT.

Swiftly the TEMPLE grew into being,
moulded and shaped by the WORD of the DWELLER,
called from the formless into a form.

Builded HE then, within it, great chambers,
filled them with forms called forth from the ETHER,
filled them with wisdom called forth by His mind.

Then Ra describes three areas of influence.

Quote:Ra: ...Three of the positively oriented of the Atlantean groups left this geographical locus before that devastation, placing themselves in the mountain areas of what you call Tibet, what you call Peru, and what you call Turkey.

Thoth:

Quote:Formless was HE within his TEMPLE,
yet was HE formed in the image of men.

Dwelling among them yet not of them,
strange and far different
was HE from the children of men.

Chose HE then from among the people,
THREE who became his gateway.

Choose HE the THREE from the Highest
to become his links with Atlantis.

Just some food for Thoth Smile

Lol. How thothful of you! (tumbleweed sweeps across the plains).

Thanks for sharing  Smile
Thanks Nicholas Smile Have great one!
(03-27-2016, 07:48 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Nicholas Smile Have great one!

Bless you fellow human being  Cool
This post reminds me of the Crystal Skull query and Ra refusing to say anything upon the topic.

Very interesting areas of research and would love to see more information regarding these.

I am going to commit some free time tomorrow to read more about the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Verum, is bibliotecapleyades a good source to begin with for educating myself about this material?
(03-27-2016, 11:48 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]...is bibliotecapleyades a good source to begin with for educating myself about this material?

I can not speak to its goodness because I have not read them from there. I recommend this source: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
They are easily accessible from there  RollEyes
(03-27-2016, 11:48 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to commit some free time tomorrow to read more about the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Verum, is bibliotecapleyades a good source to begin with for educating myself about this material?

As far as I can see, you can read the complete Tablets at crystalinks.com (Verum Occultum posted that link in another thread).

Edit: Didn't see you were there, sorry, Verum Occultum.

Interestingly, there seems to also be a singular Emerald Tablet, which gives it's source, according to Wikipedia, as "Hermes Trismegistus ("Hermes the Thrice-Greatest"), a legendary Hellenistic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.", and which Aquino described as "fabled, forbidden, and funky" (which led him to create The Jeweled Tablets of Set).

-`ღ´-
I have read all tablets a while ago and I think everything is in accordance with Ra's LOO. And it is way older so I see there is definitely a pattern in those contacts. No matter how distorted they may be there is resemblance. And that's something interesting I guess as a lot of time seperate those two. Unlike the bible the latter contact isn't based on the previous one and they still are in accordance.
(03-28-2016, 05:39 AM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2016, 11:48 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]...is bibliotecapleyades a good source to begin with for educating myself about this material?

I can not speak to its goodness because I have not read them from there. I recommend this source: http://www.crystalinks.com/emerald.html
They are easily accessible from there  RollEyes

(03-28-2016, 05:46 AM)facettes Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-27-2016, 11:48 PM)im_not_me Wrote: [ -> ]I am going to commit some free time tomorrow to read more about the Emerald Tablets of Thoth. Verum, is bibliotecapleyades a good source to begin with for educating myself about this material?

As far as I can see, you can read the complete Tablets at crystalinks.com (Verum Occultum posted that link in another thread).

Edit: Didn't see you were there, sorry, Verum Occultum.

Interestingly, there seems to also be a singular Emerald Tablet, which gives it's source, according to Wikipedia, as "Hermes Trismegistus ("Hermes the Thrice-Greatest"), a legendary Hellenistic combination of the Greek god Hermes and the Egyptian god Thoth.", and which Aquino described as "fabled, forbidden, and funky" (which led him to create The Jeweled Tablets of Set).

-`ღ´-

Thank you, Verum and Facettes. I will disregard the biblio URL for the time being, and begin with your recommended URL.
A cool ass bro (Ralph) giving his perspective on the Emerald Tablets (and polarity). 

"You need duality, what we call the mirage of separation, to come to realise what life actually is......We are like a bunch of crayons." (14.30 mins)

Edit: Ha! Just noticed that Ralph uploaded his video on the same day you created this thread, Verum. Smile
That's a good ass video, Nicholas BigSmile Thank you very much. The vibrations are very enjoyable.
Hmm those are some really beautiful connections, thanks for sharing Smile