Bring4th

Full Version: If you were able to redesign this universe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If you were able to redesign this universe, what would you change?

Not yet thinking of this from a whole universe perspective, but mainly as it relates to earth:

1.  I would somehow (not sure how) apply stricter limits on the freedom of STS energies to manifest intentions for social dominance, violence, and exploitation here on earth.  Having so many Wanderers here at this time probably already puts some limits on it.

One of the longstanding social issues on earth has been the empowerment of psychopathic (or anti-social) leaders.  Two examples of this type of leadership / influence:  U.S. military policy in recent decades and bankrolling/supplying both sides of wars.

2.  I question the concept of 95% dedication to service to self as a requirement for STS graduation to 4th density.  I question it because of the connection it may have to the high concentration of STS energies we have seen on earth.   Perhaps a lower percentage would produce less traumatic abuse/catalyst while still facilitating spiritual evolution.

3.  Longer life spans (in good health) more available to people who are moving in the STO direction

You are not here to clean it up. You are not here to make it right. You are not here to fix it. . . .  You are here to love it. Take the world in your arms and embrace it. This is how you came to serve.  (Q’uo, July 31, 2007)

10.14   . . . Ra: . . . The moment contains love. That is the lesson/goal of this illusion or density.

Yet, we are creators with creative powers.  What do you want to create and co-create?

78.20 . . . Ra:  . . . the concept of free will, once having been made fuller by its extension into the sub-Logoi known as mind/body/spirit complexes, creates and re-creates and continues to create as a function of its very nature.

There are both harsher and gentler 3rd density environments compared to earth:

90.21 . . .  Ra:  . . .  Let us say, for want of a more precise adjective, that this Logos has a bias towards kindness.

STS origins:

81.30 Questioner: Now, you stated earlier that toward the center of this galaxy, I believe, i[n] what, to use a poor term, you could call the older portion you would find no service-to-self polarization, but, that this was a, what you might call, a later experience. Am I correct in assuming that this is true of the other galaxies with which Wanderers from Ra have experience? That at the center of these galaxies only the service-to-others polarity existed and the experiment started farther out toward the rim of the galaxy?

Ra: I am Ra. Various Logoi and sub-Logoi had various methods of arriving at the discovery of the efficiency of free will in intensifying the experience of the Creator by the Creator. However, in each case this has been a pattern.

82.18  Questioner: Then prior to the forgetting process, there was no concept of anything but service-to-others polarization. What sort of societies and experiences in third density were created and evolved in this condition?

Ra: I am Ra. It is our perception that such conditions created the situation of a most pallid experiential nexus in which lessons were garnered with the relative speed of the turtle to the cheetah.

82.21 Questioner: Then even though, from our point of view, there was great evolutionary experience it was deemed at some point by the evolving Logos that an experiment to create a greater experience was appropriate. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and may benefit from comment. The Logos is aware of the nature of the third-density requirement for what you have called graduation. All the previous, if you would use this term, experiments, although resulting in many experiences, lacked what was considered the crucial ingredient; that is, polarization. There was little enough tendency for experience to polarize entities that entities repeated habitually the third-density cycles many times over. It was desired that the potential for polarization be made more available.

47.6 Questioner:  Well, what I was actually asking was if 50% is required for graduation from third to fourth in the positive sense, 95% is required for graduation in the negative sense, does this have to more closely approach 100% in both cases for graduation from fourth to fifth? Does an entity have to be 99% polarized for negative and maybe 80% polarized for positive graduation from fourth to fifth?

Ra: I am Ra. We perceive the query now.

To give this in your terms is misleading for there are, shall we say, visual aids or training aids available in fourth density which automatically aid the entity in polarization while cutting down extremely upon the quick effect of catalyst. Thus the density above yours must take up more space/time.

The percentage of service to others of positively oriented entities will harmoniously approach 98% in intention. The qualifications for fifth density, however, involve understanding. This then, becomes the primary qualification for graduation from fourth to fifth density. To achieve this graduation the entity must be able to understand the actions, the movements, and the dance. There is no percentage describable which measures this understanding. It is a measure of efficiency of perception. It may be measured by light. The ability to love, accept, and use a certain intensity of light thus creates the requirement for both positive and negative fourth to fifth harvesting.
I like to think I am STO, and I desire to harvest quickly, not a longer lifespan.

I may be unique in that.

I can tell you put a lot of thought into that.

I have no idea how to create a universe that is in balance and doesn't come apart.
(03-29-2016, 01:53 PM)JerryF Wrote: [ -> ]2.  I question the concept of 95% dedication to service to self as a requirement for STS graduation to 4th density.  I question it because of the connection it may have to the high concentration of STS energies we have seen on earth.   Perhaps a lower percentage would produce less traumatic abuse/catalyst while still facilitating spiritual evolution.

Well... that 95% ratio isn't some dictated rule that someone has imposed externally. It's more like how ~100 degrees ends up being the temperature at which water usually boils, stemming from a vastly complicated intersection of energetic influences ranging from the level of impurities in the water to local air pressure. Polarization is what's required to graduate to 4th Density, and that just so happens to require the 50 or 95 percentages.

Then, as I understand it, Polarization could also be described as self-actualization. An entity becoming so self-aware and self-motivated that they begin to shine with their own inner light, so to speak, due to their increased capacity to manipulate\utilize intelligent infinity. It's somewhat like how all the pressures within a star cause it to burst into flame. "Density" isn't just a metaphor, it's a literal description of an entity's ever-growing capacity to take in more energy and do stuff with it.

More catalyst == more energy utilization == faster polarization.

And then, the other thing is... The more active the STSes are, the more opportunity that provides to STOs to give service. Ra addresses this in Session 65 when he discusses the possibility of another world war, perhaps most directly when he said:

Quote:Moreover, there exist probability/possibility vortices which spiral towards your bellicose actions. Many of these vortices are not of the nuclear war but of the less annihilatory but more lengthy so-called “conventional” war. This situation, if formed in your illusion, would offer many opportunities for seeking and for service.

And a little further on...

Quote:I am Ra. The possibility/probabilities exist for situations in which great portions of your continent and the globe in general might be involved in the type of warfare which you might liken to guerrilla warfare. The ideal of freedom from the so-called invading force of either the controlled fascism or the equally controlled social common ownership of all things would stimulate great quantities of contemplation upon the great polarization implicit in the contrast between freedom and control. ... In this ongoing struggle the light of freedom would burn within the mind/body/spirit complexes capable of such polarization. Lacking the opportunity for overt expression of the love of freedom, the seeking for inner knowledge would take root aided by those of the Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow which remember their calling upon this sphere.

It may sound harsh, but within certain broad guidelines (ie, no nuclear war) the more "badly" STSes behave, the more opportunity it creates for STOs to do "good." So to arbitrarily limit the ability of STSes to express themselves would correspondingly limit the ability of STOs as well, and slow down the already-slow ascension process even further. It's contrary to the purpose of incarnation here, not to mention bordering on infringement upon free will.

Basically, Earth and other worlds like it are deliberately created to be crucibles, or trials-by-fire. As Q'uo said, STOs are not here to try to fix this state of affairs. The challenge for those seeking the positive path on Earth is to learn to love it anyway, exactly as-is.
You could say that each of us chooses the universe we occupy - by the thoughts we choose to hold on to and by our actions.

“Even if the universe for those around you remains disharmonious and difficult, if your mind is stayed upon the unity of the Creator, your own universe will become harmonious. And this is not by your doing but by the simple love of the Creator”  (Hatonn, November 15, 1974)

Jerry
I'd give stars a triangular shape in a way that makes it work.

Only thing I'd change to see how much of an impact that could have.
I would run a simulation of 3d Earth with a 3X denser Veil in a microcosmic bubble sphere. The illusory earth matrix would appear to manifest and define itself as low definition cartoon.
I think the universe is fluid enough to become whatever we want it to become. The current state isn't required to stay as it is. There is infinite potential in every direction. What has not yet happened will eventually. It is ever complexifying.
One thing that Ra also says about the STS path and its difficulty is specifically because Earth has negative tendencies at a high level that it becomes harder to harvest STS. The two who harvested STS on Venus didn't have to hardly do anything, because Venus was mostly STO, just the little bit STS had an impact. Here, to be toward the top of the power chain, you have to really go out of your way to focus on serving yourself.
I think as we become more evolved and see things from a higher density perspective we will see the design as perfect already, and not needing change.  Having said that, from my current level of ignorance, if I were to redesign this universe I would make two changes:

1) No being would ever be so confused as to think it could stop existing if its physical form was destroyed.

2) Every being has the ability to consciously control pain if the need arises.

Everything else, I would leave the same.
I'd make synchronicities more obvious, and manifestation quicker.
(03-30-2016, 09:34 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]One thing that Ra also says about the STS path and its difficulty is specifically because Earth has negative tendencies at a high level that it becomes harder to harvest STS. The two who harvested STS on Venus didn't have to hardly do anything, because Venus was mostly STO, just the little bit STS had an impact. Here, to be toward the top of the power chain, you have to really go out of your way to focus on serving yourself.

Well they used slaugther and waged holy wars on lands where there was no such thing. Probably a life long dedication toward this.

Not sure how that is doing "hardly anything". Also they were 5D STO wanderers and all those who followed them failed to harvest as they did, so seems not that easy.
I guess I was just making a conjecture based on this quote:

Quote:89.31 Questioner: What techniques did the two negatively harvested entities use for negative polarization on such a positively polarized planet?

Ra: I am Ra. The technique of control over others and domination unto the physical death was used in both cases. Upon a planetary influence much unused to slaughter these entities were able to polarize by this means. Upon your third-density environment at the time of your experiencing such entities would merely be considered, shall we say, ruthless despots which waged the holy war.

Whereas on Earth, Ra seems to imply that it takes more than -just- waging a holy war to harvest negative STS. On Venus, where war/death was uncommon, any killing at all was extreme STS and harvested them, where most STO entities who would come to Earth and get "confused" in such a way would probably not be able to harvest in a single lifetime with just misguided religious ideals.
To harvest STS on earth you may have to destroy it. Good luck!
I think what Ra is referring to is that a lot of our religions have "holy wars" built into their sacred texts - so the idea of killing in the name of faith/God has been perpetuated for thousands of years. On our gameboard, I think that means that someone -could- begin to polarize service to others by killing in this context. Of course, there comes a point where one eventually has to be honest with themselves and realize what they are doing is wrong. But I think many STO or confused entities get 'duped' by their desire to serve others, through a religion that has already been built upon a lot of bloodshed.

Whereas on Venus, a holy war was unheard of, so the idea that the 5th density Wanderers were "doing the right thing" by dominating one until death was their own and completely misguided. They were likely not indoctrinated as children to believe such hopeful parables about death and war.
(03-30-2016, 10:40 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I think as we become more evolved and see things from a higher density perspective we will see the design as perfect already, and not needing change.  Having said that, from my current level of ignorance, if I were to redesign this universe I would make two changes:

1) No being would ever be so confused as to think it could stop existing if its physical form was destroyed.

2) Every being has the ability to consciously control pain if the need arises.

Everything else, I would leave the same.

I definitely agree that things from a higher density perspective will be seen as perfect already, and not needing change. But I wonder if your idea of changes go against your own previous thought?

I think both your suggestions would end up making this experience less vivid. What is the use of fear if you cannot experience it as real. What is the purpose of pain is it doesn't seem real?

Since we choose to incarnate to experience them, aren't they already exactly what you described in your changes? I think you can already stop the pain the fear and the confusion if that is not what you want. Some people have shown over the years that you can burn in flames and not even react. The fact that these feelings happen suggest that they are desired. I think the use of feeling real pain overcomes the use of controlling it. One can even stop existing if that is really what one wants. Whatever the mean used would be it would end up experiencing a real act of faith or a real act of power, which might not be possible without the ''real'' feeling. It is more about how much something is desired to manifest.

It was a warm thought though. Definitely a thought of love. I just thought I'd share a perspective where your desires already are at your reach.
Is not the experience of ourselves ultimately our own resistance toward awakening back to what we truly are?

Free will is the first distortion. As such probably the easiest thing one can do is to shatter this dream of itself, but to do that you need to fight your very own desire of it which runs infinitely deep.
I'm way too lazy to design universes.
Heck, in my experiences I couldn't keep a planet and a sun in balance.