Bring4th

Full Version: Are there really other selves at all
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I think it becomes like dragon ball z in the afterlife.

i think the progression to the creation of species, planets and stars, is definitely at a stage beyond sixth density in my opinion.

I don't think everything becomes one persay, but people who agree work as one together.

I think that would be the basis for why any of the great spiritual masters would usually get a long. Doesn't matter where you are coming from, all roads lead to the creator.

With that said there is an alignment in which the myriad infinite can work together as one, though does it ever truly become one once more, who knows, though it would negate the very infinite nature of infinity if that were the case.

And was there ever a beginning or has it always been a continuous ebb and flow of destruction/ creation?

Same with SMC Ra, still people misinterpret this as a singular individual, when it is a series of individuals who have come to a consensus... kind of like a certain group going after a certain scientology. It's a group consensus and a will acted through many individual wills.

I think that is where we are going, because there is only so many transient information out there. Sure we have entire industries dedicated to the distraction of the world and on some levels it is successful. Though many are waking up, the wanderers are doing exactly the job that we came here to do. Most people don't even watch TV or watch fake news unless they are total simpletons.

This is a very interesting topic that had me stop to think.
There is no futile experience. There is no end of your identity. Once dead your culmulated experience simply join with what was cumulated before. I think the fear of death or fear of annihilation basically comes down to the fear of change. But would anyone go back to what they were before? I don't think so. Even those whose life goes on a downward spiral would probably still choose what they chose because of what they learned from their experience. We always become better and more refined versions of ourselves. The pathways are sometimes more sinuous but still everything is always becoming more complex and strong. Do you have attachment to the you that was 5 years old. Probably not and that you has merged with your life experiences to become a better version that is the you now. It's the same after death basically but you got a lot more experience stored.

The veil makes us forget we are alone but remembering that we are alone is essential to expand our consciousness. It gives you the opportunity to take a closer look at the mirror of yourself that you are here to experience. There is no need to envy those you are not because you already are them so their experience will be part of yours once you're done experiencing being seperate.
(03-31-2016, 02:27 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]There is no need to envy those you are not because you already are them so their experience will be part of yours once you're done experiencing being seperate.

Even with "fictional" characters. And the artists who draw them that I admire.
There are countless dimensions we cannot see.
Be patient my friend. You will have all the infinite time you want to be a fluffy anthro once you have experienced this lifetime. Focus on what there is to be about you. Nothing more is asked of you. You then get to be you as an anthro if you want. But you cannot be you as an anthro until you know what it is to be you first. You wouldn't want to be a lower anthro. You want to be the best anthro you have ever imagined. You must be the best person you can imagine first.
(03-31-2016, 04:23 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]Be patient my friend. You will have all the infinite time you want to be a fluffy anthro once you have experienced this lifetime. Focus on what there is to be about you. Nothing more is asked of you. You then get to be you as an anthro if you want. But you cannot be you as an anthro until you know what it is to be you first. You wouldn't want to be a lower anthro. You want to be the best anthro you have ever imagined. You must be the best person you can imagine first.

Thanks. I'm a little too obsessed. I do enjoy this life, even though it does have a deal of negativity.
You don't have to let negativity get to you if you don't want it to. But it requires will and active intentions toward that goal.
I didn't read the thread totally but in response to OP, there are other selves but selves are a concentration within selflessness. Thus, there are not truly 'separate' selves, that is an illusion, THE illusion, however there are 'other' selves in that personality is expressed across a wide spectrum.
(03-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]If our true selves are striped of distortion, emotion and ego is there really anything left other than one very bored, infinite being putting on endless plays for itself where it interacts with other parts of itself

This is basically correct. However, it might better read "interacts with itself" rather than with "parts." There are no parts, just the illusion. Also, not "bored," but simply aware that it simply exists. This awareness gives rise to the age-old question of "who/what am I/this?" which has always lead/leads/will lead to Creation (i.e. the illusion of limits, boundaries, separation, multiplicity, differentiation) as the only logical means of to answer the question (in effect, That-Which-Is can only be properly defined by that-which-is-NOT). Hence the illusion.

Illusion, however, is an intelligently designed construct and not without reason, meaning or purpose.

Quote:When I die do I even exist?

You are veiled (to greater or lesser degree), by virtue of the fact that you are born in 3rd density space/time. You will thus carry your particular distortion of self-identity past death. However, after some post-veil displacement/readjustment, you may be surprised to discover the "I" you thought you were under the veil was not the "I" you actually were being in fact.

After all, we can't expect little Jimmy to be just little Jimmy when s/he has been Martha, Edward, John, Jessica, Alfred, Joy, Barbara, Abdul, Peter, Julia, Joshua, Mark, James, Ahmed, Jean, Bruno, Christian, Olivier, Rashid, Nicholas, Rick, Henry, Ken, Laura, Robert, Marcel, Reiko, Pierre, Elisabeth, Jeremy, Oscar, Rachel, Francis, Midori, Sylvie, Stefan, Thomas, Angela, Hans, Eric, Mikael, and a hundred dozen others.

So who are you, little Jimmy?

Regardless of you or I or us, however, existence is all that remains. And it can neither be reduced nor incremented from what it already is (the singular attribute of existence itself is, after all, that it simply exists and nothing can be greater/lesser than that).

Quote:Once all distortion is removed what is left?

Reality (i.e. non-illusion), which is before/beyond any Creation: just a complete Oneness of existence in absolute potential without any change, movement, space, time, dimension, mass, volume, shape, color, boundary, gender, duality, differentiation, deliniation, limitation or distortion of any kind. In other words, the very mystery of beingness/existence itself.

Quote:I long for a world that is boundryless with no one isolated from anyone. All love, no ego, jealousy or separation just sharing in love and trust. For that though there has to be others to love, trust, share with, and commune with.

Precisely: the very simplest experience of sharing/interacting between a plurality of entities requires the very illusion of separation itself.

Quote:Oneness without variation in essence might as well just be one alone.

Alone = All-One

Quote:But what is the nature of true oneness if there isn't even positive distortion? Is love a distortion?

Love is the second distortion (i.e. "stepping down/out" from pure unpotentiated/uncreated Oneness/Infinity at rest), following the first distortion of (free)Will. Love is the active, kinetic, dynamic principle of Creation. Love is the Original Thought whereby the Grand Illusion (Creation) is ideated and subsequently articulated/organized in the visual/observable representation of a holographic, kaleidoscopic Light-Show structured in mathematically/geometrically-hierarchical ratios, patterns and configurations, effectively producing the discrete thresholds of vibratory spectra we come to know as "densities" (wherein an experience of evolution/growth/advancement may effectively be had/measured and Infinity/Oneness/Creator thus known/experienced).

Quote:How can there be many infinite beings if we are all one?

As described above, the means to the how lie in the Grand Illusion (Creation) of separation, creating the possibility for the eventual REAL-ization of Oneness/Infinity by each creature/Creator within said complex of illusory constructs.

Quote:Wouldn't those infinite beings be all one also, there by being eventually just one.

Precisely.

Quote:(...) if we eventually remove distortion and ego of each being-ness what is left but a vast collection of experiences had by one consciousness.

Though perhaps somewhat lacking in subtlety and depth of perception/appreciation, this is in essence correct.

PS: Ego is Greek/Latin for I (pronoun). So for as long as there is sense of self-identity (I), there is an ego. There is nothing inherently wrong with it (thanks, Freud!). Ego is an integral part of Creation, as it allows for self-reflection. Ego/selfhood is what graduates a 2nd-density entity to 3rd, and will continue across the densities for as long as there is separation of self from self. For as long as "many" is/are perceived (even as social/collective complexes), one can be sure Oneness is not quite yet achieved. Although hints and glimpses may be had in any of the illusions/densities of awareness (especially by 6th density), only in absolutely One can there truly be said to be absolutely Oneness.
I cannot thank everyone enough for your replies.
Can I ask one more question since some seem to get where my thoughts are headed. Beyond all veil.
You evidently got there before me. Blush

Do you then believe literally the Law of One? That there are 4th 5th etc dimiensions and that we individually progress toward full unity aka source where at that point and not before individual beings are no longer?

My issue is that now understanding the we being one thing I see no reason to believe that all of that isn't just further veiling to give more depth to this incarnation. There really is no reason for all of it to exist. very simply we could just as effectively return to source be absorbed then a new incarnation begin direct from the creator. There is no need for the ladder climb, except to give a storey to incarnations that know something isn't quite right. I loved the ladder climb but can I trust it?

I would like to believe because my ego isn't ready to except oblivion, I don't want to let go of the illusion of soulgroups and plans to raise human consiousness. I really am of love and compassion and a STO  type but intellectually I see that all the dimensions  aren't necissary at all for creation to get what it wants. Experiences. It doesn't need intermediary host.

You may ask why I'm here then. Well LOO rings true, I like the storey, but I want the truth. Not sugar coated, the truth even if I don't like it. Oddly my mortal name means truth (how synchronistic) and it seems to be something I'm always searching for. Love Compassion and Truth id like to trust too but trust is hard thanks to church indoctrination then loss of indoctrination.

If you are more comfortable discussing this privately where it will impact others less my pm box is nearly empty. Hope my questions haven't offended anyone. I am honestly seeking not trying to cause catalyst for anyone, myself excluded. Controlled catalyst. My favourite type.
Glow, why don't you meditate and seek the answers within? All will be revealed to the committed seeker after Truth.
(04-01-2016, 10:37 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Glow, why don't you meditate and seek the answers within? All will be revealed to the committed seeker after Truth.
I wish it were that easy. I've had visions I've had things occur through meditation that statistically are in the billions against it happening, I've had messages be Google verifiable but it could all just be further veiling.

I'm in an incredibly uncomfortable place where I understand but cannot trust. I can feel discernment deeply but discard it. I've even repeatedly had visions of the word trust on my arm. That could be an act to veil too though.

Most recently I saw my energy and a "soulgroup" members energy merge into a ball. Then I saw my form and his form come partially out to interact then go back into the ball of energy. At first that made me feel unity and that what ever didn't get done this life we could comeback to do, but on further thought I realize it could equally mean we existed for a time then we will cease to be anything but shared energy. If guides are real they must want to smack me.

Every message and vision I can see the beauty and truth but cannot seem to sustain trust that it too isn't further illusion. I've even felt source with this soulgroup member in a goodbye hug. The most incredible whirling bliss and giddiness like a vortex with its own gravitational force. I've felt that highest high but again to me that proves nothing but that source is incredible once we are returned to it.

Since so many here are further along in their seeking I though a few could share where their questioning led them. Some here seem to have already gone where I am going so I'm just hopeful I can have their wisdom along the way so I don't fall to far.

I will increase meditation though, on that you are quite right.
(04-01-2016, 10:34 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot thank everyone enough for your replies.
Can I ask one more question since some seem to get where my thoughts are headed. Beyond all veil.

Do you then believe literally the Law of One? That there are 4th 5th etc dimiensions and that we individually progress toward full unity aka source where at that point and not before individual beings are no longer?

My issue is that now understanding the we being one thing I see no reason to believe that all of that isn't just further veiling to give more depth to this incarnation. There really is no reason for all of it to exist. very simply we could just as effectively return to source be absorbed then a new incarnation begin direct from the creator. There is no need for the ladder climb, except to give a storey to incarnations that know something isn't quite right. I loved the ladder climb but can I trust it?

I believe in the density structure as expounded by Ra.  What we interpret as the "ladder climb" is simply the hierarchical nature of the illusion.  And it is as much a part of the experience of the creator knowing itself as this plane of 3rd density is.  In each density, the "veiled consciousness" releases a bit more of the illusion which give us a slightly less distorted perspective on the infinity that is.  It all exists for the creator to know itself against the background of that which it is not.  The experience of "growth" is a valuable part of the creator's knowing itself.  Each density provides a unique platform for experiencing that.  The densities allow us to gradually wake up to the infinity that we are.  Going back to the rainbow/white light analogy.  It is similar to spending some time appreciating each color of the rainbow before going back to the broader perspective of them all merged together as pure white light.
(04-01-2016, 10:34 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I cannot thank everyone enough for your replies.

My issue is that now understanding the we being one thing I see no reason to believe that all of that isn't just further veiling to give more depth to this incarnation. There really is no reason for all of it to exist. very simply we could just as effectively return to source be absorbed then a new incarnation begin direct from the creator. There is no need for the ladder climb, except to give a storey to incarnations that know something isn't quite right. I loved the ladder climb but can I trust it? Aion... Are you rolling your eyes at the trust issue?

I would like to believe because my ego isn't ready to except oblivion, I don't want to let go of the illusion of soulgroups and plans to raise human consiousness. I really am of love and compassion and a STO  type but intellectually I see that all the dimensions  aren't necissary at all for creation to get what it wants. Experiences. It doesn't need intermediary host.

You may ask why I'm here then. Well LOO rings true, I like the storey, but I want the truth. Not sugar coated, the truth even if I don't like it. Oddly my mortal name means truth (how synchronistic) and it seems to be something I'm always searching for. Love Compassion and Truth id like to trust too but trust is hard thanks to church indoctrination then loss of indoctrination.

If you are more comfortable discussing this privately where it will impact others less my pm box is nearly empty. Hope my questions haven't offended anyone. I am honestly seeking not trying to cause catalyst for anyone, myself excluded. Controlled catalyst. My favourite type.

See, here's the issue. You seek for answers that can never be transmitted by words for you to understand subconsciously.
No matter what entity or words of wisdom will speak to you, it won't truly affect you unless it came from within yourself.
You need to work on the issue of trust, your world is what you perceive as true deep within yourself.

I know this will sound like a bunch of poppycock to you, I'm not that experienced at all. But I have been somewhat in your place, nobody could convince me what is true. I always had a doubt "what if?", and it only lead to more questions which nearly drove me to insanity.
(04-01-2016, 10:34 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]Do you then believe literally the Law of One?

The very definition of belief implies something which is accepted as factual without proof (lack of knowledge). It is akin to faith. One who knows, however, does not believe. Knowledge is the indelible certainty that can only come from direct, first-hand, empirical, self-validating experience (including that extracted from the vast annals of memory).

Does a child believes s/he can ride a bicycle after riding it, or does s/he know it for a fact? Perhaps s/his friend, who lacks the experience, merely believes. That's perfectly OK. However, let us not confuse one for the other, as there is a very sharp distinction between the two.

Therefore, some believe in the Law of One. (*)

Others know it for a fact (even if their humility brings them to claim otherwise).

There is a very subtle difference in this. The same subtle difference that lies between these two seemingly equivalent yet diametrically opposite aphorisms:

"Believe in yourself"

"Know thyself"

Whereas one is an internet meme anyone may casually share on Facebook or something any "life-coach" could tell you, the other is rarely ever heard of (let alone seriously contemplated upon).

Belief is not a bad thing per se. It is merely based on ignorance (i.e. lack of gnosis, or knowledge). And ignorance is not a bad thing either (as it allows for the progressive accumulation of knowledge of via experience—which is the whole purpose of Creation to begin with). However, belief, in and of itself, does not lead to any answers and, more often than not, (mis)leads into the Woo-Woo Land of Wishful Thinking. Some belief is good, event natural, harmless (one may believe tomorrow will be a rainy day with a full moon, for example, but we're not talking about such innocuous, trivial beliefs here). The problem arises when belief replaces one's own personal responsibility/right for the seeking of direct, first-hand, empirical, self-validating experience—thereby knowling.

This is, in part, why this world is as it is today: a world where people relegate their own personal/individual progress to external sources of alleged authority usually in the image of so-called "men of science," whilst they themselves lazily lay on a couch watching TV—a world where belief has become nothing more than a symbol and a fashion statement, worn as a necklace, earring or logo on a t-shirt.

See, belief is easy and, if perpetuated, usually does not lead anywhere but stagnation in terms of personal advancement. Pursuing knowledge, however, requires effort (a minuscule application of sustained will/desire/intention in the right direction, really), but ultimately leads to the Heart/Source of all things—the answers, the meaning, the purpose, the REAL-ization—without any intermediaries.

This is why meditation can never be emphasized enough (hell, this is why the Confederation has these fancy little "broadcasting machines" here on Earth transmitting/repeating the same message over and over ad nauseam!).

Of course, one cannot be expected to know all things! (Not even in 4th, 5th or 6th density.) One can, however, seek to know and, in so doing, progressively expand/broaden one's perceptual horizons of awareness—rather than fall asleep in the comfort of a belief system.

(*) Note that the Law of One is a universal law (more specifically the law associated with 6th density—each density similarly being associated with one governing law, if you will). The Ra Material is not the Law of One per se, but merely one of many 6th-density complex's efforts to bring said law to the awareness of the people of this world (particularly, Those Who Wander).

Quote:That there are 4th 5th etc dimiensions and that we individually progress toward full unity aka source where at that point and not before individual beings are no longer?

This is correct. This progression may be observed in a linear fashion much as how one may observe a hitherto "inert" pond of chemical elements give rise to microscopically tiny cellular/genetic reticulations which then lead to the monumental "explosion of life" with all its multifarious plant/animal forms over millions and millions of years of evolution and, eventually, the human-being (ET genetic interventions notwithstanding)—and now, the 4th-density "human."

However, the question of "individual progress" and "individual beings" is a bit more tricky, for at which point does an individual begin and end? Is a mountain an individual, or are all its constituent rocks/minerals individuals? See, individuality requires self-awareness (ego). As such, it is more properly the characteristic attribute of of 3rd-, 4th- and 5th-density entities, with late-2nd exhibiting pre-selfhoodness (as evidenced by household pets, most farm animals, large mammals like whales and elephants, certain trees, etc.) and early-6th moving into post-selfhoodness (hence the Law of One, where literal unification begins to occur).

1st and 7th density do not figure into this as they more appropriately partake of the awareness of the Creator in a purer or less distorted fashion: immediately after Creation begins to unroll itself out (1st density) and right at the cusp before Creation is rolled back into the Source (7th density). As such, the awareness of these two densities is very distinct from all others.

Quote:My issue is that now understanding the we being one thing

Only a singular One can be singularly One. "We" is "many." It is for you to resolve the paradox Tongue

Quote:I see no reason to believe that all of that isn't just further veiling to give more depth to this incarnation.

Ah, but you see, it's all about this depth, this added contrast, this exploration of limits, which makes the eventual REAL-ization of the Creator by the Creator proportionally more impactful.  

As an aside here, let us not make the mistake of confusing "the veil of forgetting" with 3rd density itself, as 3D exists (and always existed) quite independently from the veil. Think of the veil as a later add-on or enhancement to 3D to spice things up and create a richer, more varied experience from what would otherwise be considered a stale, monotonous situation (where every 3rd-density entity was aware—within their own 3D cognitive limitations—they were "part" of something greater, something interconnected, part of a whole—much like 2nd-densities in their pre-selfhood innocence may variously perceive). The veil merely placed a semi-permeable "screen" between the physical and non-physical portions of the mind/body/spirit complex, effectively inducing a sort of metaphysical amnesia at the onset of each incarnation.

This "split" in mind (outer-consciousness/inner-consciousness) allowed entities to experience a "disconnect" from their underlying sense of, well, interconnectedness, which in turn allowed for a previously unimaginable concept to occur: conflict (i.e. the possibility for one to act against another)—the root of all "evil." See, prior to the veil the possibility of "evil" was inconceivable. "Evil," however, allowed "good" to be defined (it was previously undefinable because it was "the only way" and it simply lacked a reason to be as there was no contrast to it, no push, no reason—no salt to the sugar, if you will).

Although the veil is strictly a 3rd-density phenomenon, its effect naturally carries over into the later densities, as choices made under the 3D veil not only allowed for an "alternate" evolutionary path to be explored (i.e. the path of "evil") but it also helps more sharply define the personality and thus provides a greater sense of weight/meaning across the following (non-veiled) densities (4th and 5th, particularly—as the "split" must be mended by 6th density).

This tangent is merely offered with the hopes that the veil may be more fully appreciated. After all, most people may not realize mots of the things they enjoy—music, movies, video-games, anime, novels, politics, capitalism, war-making and even artificial gender differentiations—would not have existed without the veil in mind (not in their current form of expression, that is), for they are all based on one singular concept: CONFLICT (man against man).

TLDR: The veil is not 3rd density itself, but a 3rd-density addition.

Quote:There really is no reason for all of it to exist.

The reason is simply the experience of that abstract concept we call Existence itself—so absolutely abstract its very beingness is the Ultimate Mystery. And this is the very reason why an insurmountable number of Creations will/have end/ended right where/when they begin/begun: at One.

Quote:I would like to believe because my ego isn't ready to except oblivion, I don't want to let go of the illusion of soulgroups and plans to raise human consiousness.

Then don't Smile

Quote:(...) but intellectually I see that all the dimensions  aren't necissary at all for creation to get what it wants. Experiences. It doesn't need intermediary host.

Without a foundational framework, a pre-established blueprint, an array of mathematically/geometrically-coherent illusory natural laws to keep it all together in perfect order/harmony, there'd be no possibility for any intelligible experience to be had.  

Quote:I loved the ladder climb but can I trust it? (...) You may ask why I'm here then. Well LOO rings true, I like the storey, but I want the truth. Not sugar coated, the truth even if I don't like it.

You are asking a mirror. At this point, all that is left to say is (as others wisely pointed out): meditate.

PS: Before Illamasqua was chosen as this account's name, Glow had been one of the other candidates Tongue
(04-01-2016, 11:19 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]

My issue is that now understanding the we being one thing I see no reason to believe that all of that isn't just further veiling to give more depth to this incarnation. There really is no reason for all of it to exist. very simply we could just as effectively return to source be absorbed then a new incarnation begin direct from the creator. There is no need for the ladder climb, except to give a storey to incarnations that know something isn't quite right. I loved the ladder climb but can I trust it? Aion... Are you rolling your eyes at the trust issue?

See, here's the issue. You seek for answers that can never be transmitted by words for you to understand subconsciously.
No matter what entity or words of wisdom will speak to you, it won't truly affect you unless it came from within yourself.
You need to work on the issue of trust, your world is what you perceive as true deep within yourself.

I know this will sound like a bunch of poppycock to you, I'm not that experienced at all. But I have been somewhat in your place, nobody could convince me what is true. I always had a doubt "what if?", and it only lead to more questions which nearly drove me to insanity.

Is it insanity to question everything or is it insanity not to do it? Love that is the most pure form of existence is a pretty insane thing itself. I believe if you feel insane questioning everything then maybe there is too much attachment to a desired answer and that can blind the questioning itself. I believe questioning everything without attachment is a sane thing to do. A sane thing to do in an insane infinity though.
(03-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]When I die do I even exist? Once all distortion is removed what is left?

Having experimented with my own consciousness and used every tool available to me. The embracing of a non-existent state, although paradoxical, is to discover that which we all seek.

A father witnessing his first born child. A child succeeding in making their first steps. A mother hearing the first words uttered from their child's mouths. These experiential moments transcend our language. They are beyond expression, beyond existence. We are momentarily touched by the purest of emotions in our reality, and gone in a flash.

My humblest assumption is that these inexplicable moments are captured in eternity, and are forever revered. This is the home that we all seek to return to.
Glow, do you find it difficult to trust in other circumstances as well, or is it just in relation to veiling / LoO?

If it's a broader issue, perhaps some introspection and healing may be of benefit?
(04-02-2016, 08:58 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Glow, do you find it difficult to trust in other circumstances as well, or is it just in relation to veiling / LOO?

If it's a broader issue, perhaps some introspection and healing may be of benefit?

I think I do trust. In many cases where no trust is warranted.
I'm fairly open so that shows I trust I will not be judged or that if I am I will be ok.

The word trust being given to me in meditation is fairly ironic because if anything this life should have been one I learned NOT to trust. Yet even now I extend trust out of love to others before they prove trust worthy. You name it I have experienced it as a child, teen, young adult. I must have cleared everyone's karma.

miraculously I healed all that forgave myself and others for they are only capable of doing their best. I continued to trust but perhaps with more caution. I know in my soul all that made me who I am so I trust that part of the plan even though no one should have had to live through it.

The loss of my faith shook my pretty good I'm not sure I will ever have faith or trust in any dogma again but I trust there is something beautiful on the other side and I belong to them/it.
That I can trust.

Beyond that I was given a soulconnection which I was told to trust in meditation and in divine guidance yet he has hurt me more somehow than everything else combined because I trusted him to completion with my very soul. He suffered much of the same abuses but hasn't been able to heal them.
I continue to be told to trust. Trust what exactly he won't hurt me on purpose but wow his unintentional is worse than everything else combined. I still can't make sense of that.

Do I have trust issues. I guess I had better have a few Smile but inherently no I am reluctant to stop trusting. In business and in human and animal encounters my instincts are always to extend trust because being trusted IS healing for other selves and myself so I take the bullet if they prove me wrong. In the mean time I show them they can be trust worthy, and just worthy in general.

With GOD the most important relationship there is If anything my questioning of all this, of everything of spirit is because more than anything I WANT to trust.

The stronger my foundation the less likely it is to crumble. With Christianity the Christ consiousness was something so inately truthful to my soul I blindly believed the rest. To lose the rest eventually caused me to lose the Christ consiousness for a while. I don't want to experience that again. So I'm checking my foundation. LOO every word so far rings with truth. This is more worrisome in some ways because if I build another faulty foundation with so much dogma ringing true how will I ever trust myself again to recognize truth?

So long answer there is some trust issues but I believe,... No I trust I experienced them all in my life for a purpose part of which is so that I could learn to build this very foundation. To discern not just with the heart but with the mind and with the soul. Yes meditation I need to do it more but I'm not sure I need healing. I'm stupidly resilient. I'm awake but not broken and life sure tried to break me. I'm not jaded, know no hate, or judgement. Forgiveness, love, and compassion just some frustration mixed in.

Of course I accept any healing vibes offered Smile I trust this was not tmi. Smile
I think the LOO isn't a dogma like the bible. If anything doesn't resonate with you, you would have to force you to believe it for it to become a dogma. It's about what you perceive. I perceive the LOO to be the purest form of spiritual guide that exist at the moment. I don't see how such pure intentions could turn against you even if some things would end up not true. The way I would describe the LOO's power is that it is so powerful even if it is completely false it still is true to the very essence of it. I can't say the same for the bible although there is some truth at the foundation too.
Quote:This is more worrisome in some ways because if I build another faulty foundation with so much dogma ringing true how will I ever trust myself again to recognize truth?

"By their fruits you shall know them"

Every truth we learn in 3D is partial and distorted. Without exception, verbal communication will result in understanding that does not completely and exactly match the reality it attempts to describe.

I'd say the best that any set of ideas or facts can do is simply: guide our own seeking into productive avenues.

Some ideas end up being far more useful than others. I know that when I follow the teachings that appeared everywhere around the world about maintaining peace and unconditional love, I feel great and my life gets better. I know that whatever has happened to me so far in my life makes perfect sense within the context of Ra's description of reality, and, in turn, has helped me to find greater peace, harmony and joy in my life, internally and externally. I have not come across anything as supremely practically useful as the description of reality provided in the Law of One. It fits and it works, and that's plenty for me after growing up in Western materialism (which neither fits nor works).

Hope this helps!
Yes, I believe that my dog Loki is an other self, but is paradoxically me at the same time.

[Image: Loki_6_Months.jpg]
I think existence is perfection. You could hope for it to be otherwise than what it is, but that would be a narrow paradoxal conception of what existence is.

Existence is the dream of infinity, as a unified focus.
(04-03-2016, 11:58 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]I think existence is perfection. You could hope for it to be otherwise than what it is, but that would be a narrow paradoxal conception of what existence is.

Existence is the dream of infinity, as a unified focus.

agreed, The One, in our brilliance. Have manifested/ always been perfection. Through billions of internal/external realities, yet still co-exist in unity. One covered, and built upon one another. Each creating/reinforcing the next. In reality one mirrors the other. So the mind creates manifestation, as manifestation creates the mind. All our one
(04-02-2016, 10:52 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 08:58 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Glow, do you find it difficult to trust in other circumstances as well, or is it just in relation to veiling / LOO?

I think I do trust. In many cases where no trust is warranted.
I'm fairly open so that shows I trust I will not be judged or that if I am I will be ok.

The word trust being given to me in meditation is fairly ironic because if anything this life should have been one I learned NOT to trust. Yet even now I extend trust out of love to others before they prove trust worthy. You name it I have experienced it as a child, teen, young adult. I must have cleared everyone's karma.

miraculously I healed all that forgave myself and others for they are only capable of doing their best. I continued to trust but perhaps with more caution. I know in my soul all that made me who I am so I trust that part of the plan even though no one should have had to live through it.

The loss of my faith shook my pretty good I'm not sure I will ever have faith or trust in any dogma again but I trust there is something beautiful on the other side and I belong to them/it.
That I can trust.

Beyond that I was given a soulconnection which I was told to trust in meditation and in divine guidance yet he has hurt me more somehow than everything else combined because I trusted him to completion with my very soul. He suffered much of the same abuses but hasn't been able to heal them.
I continue to be told to trust. Trust what exactly he won't hurt me on purpose but wow his unintentional is worse than everything else combined. I still can't make sense of that.

Do I have trust issues. I guess I had better have a few Smile but inherently no I am reluctant to stop trusting. In business and in human and animal encounters my instincts are always to extend trust because being trusted  IS healing for other selves and myself  so I take the bullet if they prove me wrong. In the mean time I show them they can be trust worthy, and just worthy in general.

With GOD the most important relationship there is If anything my questioning of  all this, of everything of spirit is because more than anything I WANT to trust.

The stronger my foundation the less likely it is to crumble. With Christianity the Christ consiousness was something so inately truthful to my soul I blindly believed the rest. To lose the rest eventually caused me to lose the Christ consiousness for a while. I don't want to experience that again. So I'm checking my foundation. LOO every word so far rings with truth. This is more worrisome in some ways because if I build another faulty foundation with so much dogma ringing true how will I ever trust myself again to recognize truth?

So long answer there is some trust issues but I believe,... No I trust I experienced them all in my life for a purpose part of which is so that I could learn to build this very foundation. To discern not just with the heart but with the mind and with the soul. Yes meditation I need to do it more  but I'm not sure I need healing. I'm stupidly resilient. I'm awake but not broken and life sure tried to break me. I'm not jaded, know no hate, or judgement. Forgiveness, love, and compassion just some frustration mixed in.

Of course I accept any healing vibes offered Smile I trust this was not tmi. Smile

"All roads lead to Rome."
The universe unobserved is endless possibility. It is through the experience of the self that a path is created at all. Without entities there are no paths because the entities ARE the paths. There are not any paths outside of the entity. You can encounter other paths though by interacting with other entities. This creates changes in your own path.

Consider that your path is simply the direction of seeking you have. It isn't where you are, it's not an environment, it is simply your direction of focus.

The world is full of cosmologies and the Ra material presents just one of them. So, when it comes to the question of objectivity we have to question how we can determine if it is 'true'? Well, gravity was true long before gravity was ever described and 'named' and was possibly described in more archaic ways. Gradually the description was updated until it was finally named.

I think this is how cosmology works. They are really just descriptions. The words, terms and conceptual constructs need to be extracted from the actual mechanics of the universe. The words are not the truth, they are a description.

The Ra Material is just a modern description which is why I believe it is so relevant. It has a depth of detail that is otherwise unavailable in 'scientific' English and is a modern cosmology which makes it much more applicable to the descriptions within our social minds.

Others find different cosmologies to be true and fitting, such as theosophy or Hinduism or the sort. Yet we are all making spiritual progress together and despite our differing descriptions all seem to exist in each other's 'separately' described universe.

This tells me the truth isn't describable without limiting it to a set of concepts which are graspable by words but this has to be built within the context of language and language is tied to culture. So the Ra Material is culturally relevant because the language has context within our culture.

Thus the path that is yours is made through your description. Your description is the tool through which you carve the stone of yourself, the way in which you shape your own experience.

So can we say the description is 'true'? I don't think so, but we can use the description as a type of map in order to navigate our own experience. Some maps are in English and highly detailed, others may not be and are more vague. They are all just maps of varying degrees. The reason the Ra Material is such a profound map is because of the sheer amount of conceptualization it covers. It literally purports to cover everything.

However, at the end of the day, as you experience, what is relevant is not whether you can describe things or whether or not your descriptions are true, but how you choose to describe things will create the context for your own path. Things aren't working right? Maybe time to see how close your descriptions are to the reality you actually want.
Ra:
"In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One"

If Any portion of life is a bother, why pretend we don't know this, and accept the momentary illusion?
Playing pretend can be fun though. I do it all the time.
(03-29-2016, 10:56 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2016, 08:54 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Glow, the infinite being is far from bored.  I'd say, endlessly fascinated.

In addition, there are many infinite beings who interact with each other.  Each one has infinite creative potential it explores.

I meant out of boredom it created the extensions of itself not that it is currently bored. Poorly worded sorry.

How can there be many infinite beings if we are all one? Wouldn't those infinite beings be all one also, there by being eventually just one. I'm not talking about in its expression. It's expression is infinite but beyond the veil if we eventually remove distortion and ego of each being-ness what is left but a vast collection of experiences had by one consciousness.

Have I gone to far down the rabbit hole?

In my own belief, I think your on to something. In some way, some how, the creator itself was negative in it's first form, rather then beginning.
Each soul will never again be of the original singularity. You are forever. It is the first pact, and it is eternal.
There is One being that can be described as Infinite.
You are not living or experiencing love. WE ARE LOVE.
In seventh density the density of forever. You learn why you are forever. You are brought to the original singularity. You witness the sacrifice of the creator. And the resulting forever. Us.
Many say that God is dead, However God lives through us.
(03-30-2016, 03:21 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-29-2016, 07:45 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]If our true selves are striped of distortion, emotion and ego is there really anything left other than one very bored, infinite being putting on endless plays for itself where it interacts with other parts of itself.
Are we real at all or is this one delusion, a thought.

When I die do I even exist? Once all distortion is removed what is left?

What is left is pure unified consciousness, or pure unified attention.  When this attention is on the specific, the specific appears to exist, when it is not on the specific, the specific does not manifest.  In that case it is simply aware of being awareness, which is "beingness" or "I am-ness", which is like metaphysical bliss or pure love or however you want to describe the nucleus of aliveness that animates all forms.  Within this pure consciousness all possibilities are contained, but not viewed from the lens of separation.  

I basically look at the different levels of distortion as "different orbits of infinity".  Each level sees the infinity from a different vantage point -- a different ratio of connection vs disconnection.  What we call "love" is simply our best human approximation of this unity.  Though it is far more exquisite and powerful than we could possibly imagine at our current level of consciousness.

As a portion of the creator's attention, you are free to use your creative power as you see fit.  You are free to identify with whatever you want.  You will always be the totality, but if you identify as less than the totality before death and want to continue in that identification after death, no one tells you what to do.  If you want stay on earth and haunt the living, no one tells you what to do, the rest of infinity simply says, "go for it, who better than you to decide what is right for you".  And when you get tired of your lower orbit of infinity, of reality, you are free to leave it, by simply withdrawing attention from the form that you have imagined yourself to be.

There is immense freedom to do whatever it is you truly, in you heart of hearts, want to experience.  We are only ever limited by our imagination of what is, which temporarily shapes the attention or beingness that we really are.

Ahhh, The One Infinite One.

Well said brother really enjoyed that.
Pages: 1 2