Bring4th

Full Version: L'one'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This has probably been discussed many times before, but eventually it does not matter.. right?
I mean, we are alone. We as me, you and everything in space/time time/space.
This paradox is driving me to the unknown.
I can't stop feeling the loneliness of unity, of one.
We went into this journey for whatever reason, because we were one singularity. the only thing that there is. nothing else exists, but us?
Was there something in existence before unity? Perhaps something that created unity...? Nonsense? Hm.
And if the answer is no. Then I ask why. Why? Why.
I have a hard time forgetting that I am alone. Yet existing feels sooooooo like not being everything else. This experience is deep man. It's like everything is a duality. Everything is both side of things all the time. Everything is so complex yet so simple at the same time. Everything is black and white. Meanwhile it creates some kind of ever grey everywhere. But is the essence of thing grey or black/white?

Your question is the question of all question. I don't think anyone can resolve that paradox even Ra says everything begins and end in mystery. But honestly that mystery is a monster of a mystery. It's the only useful paradox to solve yet the only impossible one. There is enough about it to become completely nuts. But I guess being completely nuts is what got us here in the first place. I guess the answer is that this universe has been created to solve it and it persist on existing so you can draw your own conlusion but I think it means there is no answer and that it is maybe better that way. What if we found that answer? What if we solve that paradox? Can we still exist? Would that end the universe? It is the only question that answers all question. Any question you ask eventually lead to more questions, but not this one. There is no question after that answer.
I'm a loner by nature. I can sit for hours doing absolutely nothing at all but contemplating my existence.
So it doesn't bother me that I'm alone. I am socially withdrawn, which probably is affecting my yellow ray.

But if need be I can be with others.

I don't try to balance myself.

I just try to let go, and take in the moment. Allow without expectation.
(03-31-2016, 02:06 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]This has probably been discussed many times before, but eventually it does not matter.. right?
I mean, we are alone. We as me, you and everything in space/time time/space.
This paradox is driving me to the unknown.
I can't stop feeling the loneliness of unity, of one.
We went into this journey for whatever reason, because we were one singularity. the only thing that there is. nothing else exists, but us?
Was there something in existence before unity? Perhaps something that created unity...? Nonsense? Hm.
And if the answer is no. Then I ask why. Why? Why.

Everything that has a beginning has an end.  That is the nature of duality.

Fortunately, we had no beginning, so we will have no end. There is a reality beyond duality that doesn't follow the logical rules of duality. It is beyond them.  That's hard to wrap our minds around, but that is my current understanding.  In the same way that many people imagine that there was nothingness before there was somethingness, I'm going to ask you to picture the opposite reality -- that in fact there has always just been somethingness.  You see, infinity always was, is, and will be.  Nothingness cannot exist, and never did exist, as an object unto itself. It can only exist as a mere idea, or conceptual abstraction, within somethingness.  Even if it did "exist" it would then not be nothingness.  Having a label for a hypothetical state of infinite lack makes it seem like it could exist, but it never did, nor can it.  Because nothingness infinitely cannot exist, everythingness (that is to say: infinity) HAD to exist.  Infinity is the base state.

Ra has said that the creator does not properly create but rather simply experiences itself.  So what you, I, and all others confuse and see as "creation" is actually just this infinity, that has always been, simply examining a portion of its infinite substance.  You, right now, are the creator examining a portion of its consciousness.  At our 3rd density level of perception that looks like you experiencing a physical reality right now, but its all just an image in consciousness.  God knows all, so all exists.  Knowing what something "would be like if it did exist" to a perfectly infinite degree of intensity is absolutely no different from the thing "actually existing".  They are one and the same. This is the point where probability and actuality come to mean the same thing.

I used to imagine that the One infinite creator was lonely, that it was this solitary entity floating in the void of existence, but eventually realized that it doesn't actually exist that way.  That concept actually contains some subtle distortions about the nature of consciousness, unity, and infinity.  But I can assure you, the One consciousness that we all are feels no loneliness at its broadest level of awareness.  It feels absolute peace, power, and infinite well being.  The mantra of its beingness is "all is well" and always will be.  And to the extent that we don't separate our consciousness from that broader perspective by the nature of our thoughts which are not consonant with oneness, we too can feel a measure of the well being of the universe.

Oneness is both beyond the idea of "solitary" and beyond the idea of "group working together in perfect harmony".  Both of these concepts involve an idea of a self in relation to others.  In oneness, there is no self, and there is no others, just consciousness.  I wish there were better words to communicate its reality, but I think there probably are not.  Anyhow, feel free to discard any of this that not resonate with you, just thought I would share some alternate perspectives with you.  Perhaps you will find something of value from them.  And perhaps not.  Take care.
Our entire experience is designed. That's the important thing to keep in mind: that incarnation is not an end but a means. We'll never be able to answer these ultimate "why" questions to our satisfaction from where we're standing. Our third density incarnative experience is instrumental, and it makes no sense to hold such an impossibly mindblowing, infinitely nuanced intelligent totality to the instrument's standard.

I think the emotional component -- the sense that maybe oneness is lonely enough to have caused the drama of existence we're in, and that we're heading back to a lonely oneness -- is ripe for examination. Ultimately, loneliness is a real experience that exists within the unified whole, not something we properly "overcome". Perhaps in oneness we experience loneliness from a broader perspective, or perhaps oneness is lonely. But the task is to accept that, not to fight it, and that conflicts with every human, creaturely impulse we have.

Just another reason to resist the temptation to "figure out" larger reality in some satisfying, final manner.
Solving your question would lead to nothingness. Yet nothingness is a paradox. It is contained within somethingness already. So is it possible to get out of infinite somethingness? So far we didn't come up with a way.

The question is can the creator radically change the nature of the experience to a point where what we experience as described by the LOO no longer applies?
(03-31-2016, 03:51 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Our entire experience is designed.  That's the important thing to keep in mind: that incarnation is not an end but a means.  We'll never be able to answer these ultimate "why" questions to our satisfaction from where we're standing.  Our third density incarnative experience is instrumental, and it makes no sense to hold such an impossibly mindblowing, infinitely nuanced intelligent totality to the instrument's standard.

I think the emotional component -- the sense that maybe oneness is lonely enough to have caused the drama of existence we're in, and that we're heading back to a lonely oneness -- is ripe for examination.  Ultimately, loneliness is a real experience that exists within the unified whole, not something we properly "overcome".  Perhaps in oneness we experience loneliness from a broader perspective, or perhaps oneness is lonely.  But the task is to accept that, not to fight it, and that conflicts with every human, creaturely impulse we have.

Just another reason to resist the temptation to "figure out" larger reality in some satisfying, final manner.

I definitely think a huge part of finding happiness is to understand how to be happy with your own loneliness. Once you realise you always have been alone and succeeded in having fun interacting with other selves, what is there to fear from loneliness anymore?
(03-31-2016, 04:00 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]Solving your question would lead to nothingness. Yet nothingness is a paradox. It is contained within somethingness already. So is it possible to get out of infinite somethingness? So far we didn't come up with a way.

The question is can the creator radically change the nature of the experience to a point where what we experience as described by the LOO no longer applies?

Creator can torture our minds. That's not in the Ra material.
I can torture myself. I am the creator. How am I not existing under the LOO?
(03-31-2016, 04:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2016, 04:00 PM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]Solving your question would lead to nothingness. Yet nothingness is a paradox. It is contained within somethingness already. So is it possible to get out of infinite somethingness? So far we didn't come up with a way.

Can you please explain? I'm a bit lost.
(03-31-2016, 04:21 PM)Papercut Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-31-2016, 04:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]

Can you please explain? I'm a bit lost.

I have schizophrenia. Creator can use that to torture my mind where I can't tell what's real or not.
This makes me think of a video game "Pneuma, the breath of life".

Story is the Creator that becomes aware, it desires light, desires to go somewhere which creates a world for him. But soon he realizes that despite that he is the creator, he is not in control of his world and ends up becoming paranoïd.

The ending is really neat, he finds a tree with an apple and keep hearing voices that says things like "I want to be a real boy, I want to have feelings, I want to have thoughts, I want to be able to move and see... I want to be real boy."

When the voices end he says something like "I understand now, as I came from nothing I return to nothing" and the game end.
Hmm, I have contemplated this many time and drawn many ideas but just now I realize that the One can't be consider 'alone' because aloneness requires some relativity in relation to 'togetherness'. We feel alone with the concept of One because we often compare it to the concept of Many. It is in the Many that loneliness takes place because it is a sense of being separate. In the One, there is only unity and so there can be no sense of loneliness because there is no separation, there is nothing to 'isolate' or to be separate or alone because the One is All and is by definition perfect and complete.

Aloneness does exist, I believe, as a feeling of disconnect with the One, and is the classic existential crisis with the belief in and connection with 'something more'.

Perhaps we are an expression in this way of something inherent in the One, of a certain polarity within the Many of closeness with others and perhaps is why Love exists in the first place. Love creates the feeling of closeness, maybe even is the feeling of closeness.
(03-31-2016, 04:00 PM)Night Owl Wrote: [ -> ]Solving your question would lead to nothingness. Yet nothingness is a paradox. It is contained within somethingness already. So is it possible to get out of infinite somethingness? So far we didn't come up with a way.

I personally agree with anagogy. I believe the denotion of "nothingness" is referencing a state where there is no inner/outer dichotomy. In relevance meaning there is no self, or other self. The state where Potential and kinetic mean absolutely the same thing. Have you been to a state where the self, and other self falls away? Where there is just pure radiant being? It is the most freeing most powerful place to be. No worries of self, or other self. No inadequacies, no worry, just powerful being.

I see the creator as only representable by Infinity. The mere undefinability of The One is what manifests "duality" or expression of The One. The unlimited potential is wound up, in some way, in the undefinability of The One.

In my own experience you can "understand" more of The One, "from reading in-between the lines" so to speak, then from any specific instance.
For me reality has become a place of places. If I meditate, I can reliably get many places. If I have a partner, I can get to many more places. If I'm at work, the places are limited, but there are some enjoyable ones usually accessible.

So I've also been 'voided out', but I've found that peering through the 8th density peephole that is my consciousness I can fascinate myself endlessly with almost any piece of reality.

Working with Saturn this process becomes a fractalicious distortion viewing fiesta.