Bring4th

Full Version: How comfortable is time/space?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Especially for those who are not harvestable. Something in me tells me that 'bad' people don't have to expect rainbows and beautiful flying horses.
Time/space is a world created with your thoughts. It will be as comfortable/pleasant as one wants it to be.
(04-01-2016, 08:53 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Time/space is a world created with your thoughts. It will be as comfortable/pleasant as one wants it to be.

I don't believe in a some kind of heaven. Time/space is the place for preparation to the next space/time incarnation.

All wil be done what is needed. This will not be the same for each individual.
Exactly. But if one does believe in a heaven, they will experience a reality like that until they realize that they are in time/space. Same with hell. Same with a life review. It's totally mutable.
I agree with Jade for the most part.

Time/space is the realm of mind (inner projected consciousness), and space/time is the realm of matter (outer projected consciousness).  

When you dream at night, you are in time/space. The reality can be literally anything.  Much as I would like to say all souls are in a comfortable place of time/space after death, sometimes they are not.  Some of them end up as ghosts, or some end up in their own self imposed realities where they relive traumatic memories they couldn't let go of.  In many of these cases, they are in similar emotional knots as what Ra talked about with the Maldek entities whose planet was destroyed (though not that severe), meaning, they cannot see or communicate with the beings trying to help them or guide them out of it, in the same way that most people cannot see spirits.  They completely tune them out.  

What happens at death depends greatly on your awareness level when it happens.  Some believe so strongly they are going to heaven or hell, that they temporarily experience those realities till they realize they are generating the reality.  They will end up with other beings that shared similar vibrational characteristics or beliefs.  The more aware souls immediately return to their higher self, and rejoin their respective soul clusters and continue in their spiritual learning, and preparation for future lives. Most souls don't get trapped in these hollow heavens and hollow hells.

I recommend Robert Monroe's books for a more indepth understanding of this.  Bruce Moen's books are pretty good as well.  Also the Seth books.
It's different than the devachanic plane, where you get to live out all the desires you had in life.
Some years ago when I first awoke I asked a question to myself after reading an esoteric book. "What happens after you die?", I asked. That same night I had a dream in which I was reading this same book and at the bottom of a page I read "You will see lots of colours when you die". I awoke after reading that part and searched every page in the book to find out where it was printed. It wasn't in there at all.

I have no idea if that applies to anyone else but me or if it is applicable to all. Not that I am trying to hurry the process or anything but I am very much looking forward to seeing the aliveness of colours when I die, and shift to time/space  BigSmile
-----
(04-02-2016, 10:16 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I consider imprisoning myself in a dark room with no doors or windows,  and remove my capacity for boredom and self awareness.  I would remain there for eternity.

You just described 8th density.
I used to think I was inside a video game. I had my eyes shut so it was all black.
Pfft reality exists because of how boring nothingness is/would be
(04-04-2016, 01:21 PM)Fastidious Emanations Wrote: [ -> ]Pfft reality exists because of how boring nothingness is/would be

Do you think so? I don't because the antithesis to boredom is creativity and therefore both must exist in nothingness, or the infinite creator. So for nothingness to be a boring experience would imply that nothingness only exists within reality, and not beyond it.
(04-03-2016, 10:27 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-02-2016, 10:16 AM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]I consider imprisoning myself in a dark room with no doors or windows,  and remove my capacity for boredom and self awareness.  I would remain there for eternity.

You just described 8th density.

But then isn't that also source? So it doesn't stay there for eternity the energy is reborn is it not? To start again?
Yes the anti thesis to nothingness is somethingness, which must be 'created'. The antithesis of creation is destruction. The antithesis of existing is not existing. The antithesis of 'reality' is illusion. I say nothingness does not  exist it is why there is an illusory/real paradox. But I see what you mean as we only percieve boredom from a state of somethingness so like all negatuve aspects are likely explicable only relative to the positive antithesis. That is, the Thesis. Wink now just rambling lol... To a point. Possible/impossible is 'describing' the boarders of conscious reality/illusion (one infinite creator)
I feel like a broken record discussing this.. sry  :/
It makes sense that I feel like we're talking about everything and nothing all at once XD
Lol that ppl fear insanity.
Godspeed!
Oh ya and we could say the source and the boarder are like the same in the octave sense. Wow then there's hatred , the antithesis of love; is not real, is illusion
Accepting unity/ infinity in the context of love/ hate implies that the intensity of the hatred percieved is a relative polarization in the 'unreal' relative to the real love/sorrow/compassion which is actually all that there 'is'... <3
(04-04-2016, 05:46 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]But then isn't that also source? So it doesn't stay there for eternity the energy is reborn is it not? To start again?

Depends how you look at it.  

This is all just my opinion based on what I personally intuit as truth, but if you were to ask "8th density" what is going on right now, it would say, "nothing".  From that level, it wouldn't recognize our reality as existing at all.  At least, not in the way we think it does.  From that "level" there are no levels.  There is no distortion there.  You are still in 8th density right now.  We all are, as one.  What we interpret as reality is an abstraction, or distortion, of this primal unity that is 8th density.

It's like we are dreaming at night, having all these seemingly fantastical events, seemingly interacting with separate parts, or having a nightmare.  And then we wake up.  Oh yeah!  We were never in any real danger, we are still safe in bed, in 8th density.  We were just having a dream of distortion.  No distortion actually happened.

So the only thing getting reborn is our focus, as we take another nap and dream another dream.  8th density is the source and container for all existence/experience.

Another analogy is this world is sort of like a block of marble.  Say you carve a statue out of that block of marble.  You might even say the statue was potentially inside that block of marble the whole time, we just had to get rid of all that was not the statue and poof, there it is.  8th density is like that block of marble.  Pure potentiality, but rather than chip the "extra pieces" away, it is more like we just "forgot they existed" or stopped perceiving them.  So we put some perceptual blinders on ourselves, and voila, the illusion of separation appears to exist. So the 8th density block of marble now appears to be a 7th density statue (which contains the 7 density levels of a given octave).  

All the other bits are still there, we just can't see them for a moment, until we wake up.
(04-01-2016, 11:48 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Jade for the most part.

Time/space is the realm of mind (inner projected consciousness), and space/time is the realm of matter (outer projected consciousness).  

When you dream at night, you are in time/space.  The reality can be literally anything.  Much as I would like to say all souls are in a comfortable place of time/space after death, sometimes they are not.  Some of them end up as ghosts, or some end up in their own self imposed realities where they relive traumatic memories they couldn't let go of.  In many of these cases, they are in similar emotional knots as what Ra talked about with the Maldek entities whose planet was destroyed (though not that severe), meaning, they cannot see or communicate with the beings trying to help them or guide them out of it, in the same way that most people cannot see spirits.  They completely tune them out.  

What happens at death depends greatly on your awareness level when it happens.  Some believe so strongly they are going to heaven or hell, that they temporarily experience those realities till they realize they are generating the reality.  They will end up with other beings that shared similar vibrational characteristics or beliefs.  The more aware souls immediately return to their higher self, and rejoin their respective soul clusters and continue in their spiritual learning, and preparation for future lives.  Most souls don't get trapped in these hollow heavens and hollow hells.

I recommend Robert Monroe's books for a more indepth understanding of this.  Bruce Moen's books are pretty good as well.  Also the Seth books.

Seconded on all accounts. I was about to suggest Seth as well since he goes over the concept in depth, but you already beat me to it. I think there was a quite a bit of that in Seth Speaks

Bashar / Darryl Anka literally made a full movie out of it: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2206844/ It's almost verbatim what you just described, anagogy.

"Dearly Departed is a fictional documentary, shot as though the camera was taken into the spirit world to conduct documentary-style interviews with the spirits of dead people to get their insights on life after death."