Bring4th

Full Version: Pokemon World Online!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone here ever heard of or participate in this dream made reality?

http://pokemon-world-online.net/

You can begin your voyage in either Johto (New Bark Town) or Kanto (Pallet Town) with the range spectrum gamut of available Pokemon being comprised of both regions, and the greatest aspect is that IT'S AN MMORPG!!!!!!!! BigSmile

Old-school game engine with massive participation and it is, IMHO, one of the absolute greatest Pokeachievements that could ever be manifest; I recommend this game to any & all Pokefans, especially to all of you that watched the every first episode so many ages ago (whether the original or the English dub)!

I share this so as to provide extreme joy and facilitate a new fun means of community connection, but also, mostly, for the extremely humorously amusing circumstances of unleashing a bunch of metaphysically receptive/spiritually aware beings upon such a quasi-innocent game (since, y'know, battling a chibi creature, beating it to an inch of its life, then subsequently enslaving it in a spherical fortress after inflicting molecular reconstruction upon it thus rendering it ephemerally existentially transformed into a wave of crimson energy in order to properly reside within aforementioned spherical fortress with the only means & opportunity of your Pokemon ever experiencing mobile freedom in the World in their usual bioformat directly coincides with your Will isn't exactly the epitome of "innocence").

In any case, whoever decides to delve into it, have fun & enjoy! Smile
Are you a pokemaster yet?
Shall we contemplate the Oneness of a complete Pokedex? Wink
There are 721 according to google. Good luck! Also remember this!

[Image: post-565591.jpg]

On a sidenote, it is so STS to make some creature fight for your only desire of glory. Yet it is catalyst for STO behaviors of pokemons to be of service.
A real Pokemaster knows that she/he is constantly training themselves in various fields. Wink

How can there be a Pokedex of completion when new Pokemon are constantly being manifest, discovered & allocated to one's index of Pokedata and the existential spectrum of Pokemon in general?

Pokemon serve the one who possesses them and at the same time the one in possession of their Pokemon serves said Pokemon by training them, caring for them & upgrading them.

I would say that, in essence, Pokemon is a very Law of One-conducive medium!

Also, I beg to differ with this:

[Image: post-565591.jpg]

Morning Glory seeds, Datura inoxia seeds, Peganum Harmala seeds & various varieties of potent sacramental molecular technologies have been a part of my existential infrastructure since my late teenage years (mid-20's now) & I'm still on the road to Indigo Plateau (or rather, I rode Indigo plateaus if you catch my drift... Wink )
Of course I also disagree with this Tongue
Heh, that must explain why your title is "Night Owl".

Apart from seeing clearly in the darkness, your pupils are also probably always dilated!!! Tongue
There is some disturbing truth in this! I've even thought about changing my username for night owl Tongue
I played this for a while!
Are you still a pokeworldparticipant Jade? Smile
Unfortunately, no. Maybe again someday...