Bring4th

Full Version: The True Fruits of Life
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you remember the time when the universe was new to you as you were new to the universe? Your innocent ignorance engulfed in mystery, always searching from a place of magic and incredible wonder. That tingling joy that sparked within as you gazed into the eyes of your parent, your friend, or even a stranger passing by, with cute countenance and eyes wide open, and your attention was soon to be found in the playground of mystical, in the imaginative play of an epic story never heard.

That same power is still in this moment, but... As you grew up and were filled with facts about the world, this power seemingly vanished. "This is that, and that is this," you say. Was ignorance bliss after all? I don't think so, and let me tell you why.

This world is not merely a world of infinite possibilities. This world is a world of feelings. Infinite feelings. And these feelings form tangents, pathways, weird patterns and connections, irrational in their inherent nature.

The Fruit of Life is the epiphany that in this moment you are creating your ultimate unfolding. You might not consciously realize it now, but all that you have ever created and felt in your life, the movement itself, are all intensified tenfold, hundredfold, thousandfold... Yes, as your level of comprehension intensifies, the feelings find new pathways to form, very psychedelically. Most intimately you know yourself through adventure, because it was you that gathered the characteristics, uniquities, qualities---the sacred mementos for your ultimate creation of wonder and mystery; the Soul. These wondrous feelings develop feelings and they become accompanying entities, alive and full of life, yet in all their intricacy and magic they remain beyond words and worldly descriptions. And the more-than orgasmic beauty is the Harvest of the Creator, because each Soul is so unique, yet same by Spirit. You are every Soul that has ever existed and will ever exist. We are all connected.

And I think this is why even though one has journeyed far in the illusion, to the fourth- and fifth densities and beyond, and even when the magic is known, the playground of the mystical never disappears. That is why Q'uo always say how beautiful we are, and I totally agree with them. "Understanding is not of this density," but knowledge is. That is why we have facts, or facts in seeming.

When you are close to the Creative Source, you have understanding and life is a dream. It is so now, too... Our cosmic brothers and sisters of sorrow say: "This is that, and that is this but with a twist!". We only know, perhaps understand a little, and I think that is why the power vanishes only seemingly, yet it is still there dormant in the heart, patiently waiting for you to go wild. Just let go.

With this I would like to finish by saying that life is truly magical and I have had a very nice day. This post is my thanks to the Creator, and I hope it lifted you up in some way. I want to inspire you. So many blessings to you and a great spiritual hug with welcome. When life is your friend, and it has certainly always been, bliss and ecstasy is everywhere!
Absolutely beautiful my brother!
What has currently captured my attention is the simple yet profound metaphors of meaning and purpose. A tree that bears "fruit" has references to life, knowledge and consciousness. And the term harvest, that refers to the reaping of ones efforts in the fields of fertility. Such basic images that speak so intimately to an inquisitive eye!