Bring4th

Full Version: What will you miss?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We have this short life, and then will spend the rest of eternity in a higher density, according to chance.

What are some of the things you will miss about 3D.

I'll miss how in your face everything is.
I'll miss our ability to be surprised.
I'll miss our ability to feel lonely.
I'll miss the work in consciousness.
I'll probably miss my limitation when I'm infinite.
I'll miss not knowing what is next.
(04-08-2016, 04:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We have this short life, and then will spend the rest of eternity in a higher density, according to chance.

I dont think you have to miss anything.
There isn't a reason you couldn't come back to be of service even if it isn't to earth 3d.
I'll miss being confused and under the influence of mind altering substances, assuming they don't exist in higher densities.

I hope I won't be missing some of my family and friends. Some have been with for a some life times. Hope I'm lucky enough to share a few more with them.
I will definitely enjoy seeing the whole universe like on a computer.
(04-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2016, 04:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]We have this short life, and then will spend the rest of eternity in a higher density, according to chance.

There isn't a reason you couldn't come back to be of service even if it isn't to earth 3d.

I won't want to come back. Coming here was a risk.
I won't miss any of it.

It was one big merry go round round round. and I did not learn enough self respect for myself to allow those who needed to grow and to learn the space to do so on their own cause you can't violate free will and tell someone to know something.

if someone wants to be ignorant you have to let them stay ignorant because it's their free will choice. there are plenty of other places in the galaxy. with more fun adventures.
(04-09-2016, 10:10 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]I won't miss any of it.

It was one big merry go round round round. and I did not learn enough self respect for myself to allow those who needed to grow and to learn the space to do so on their own cause you can't violate free will and tell someone to know something.

if someone wants to be ignorant you have to let them stay ignorant because it's their free will choice. there are plenty of other places in the galaxy. with more fun adventures.

I wonder in higher density if you can implement a veil and make yourself confused for kicks.
The grass is always greener in the other dimension.  The infinite desires the finite, and the finite desires the infinite.  The neverending pulse that causes octaves to both coalesce and then dissolve again.  Of course there is a portion of our consciousness that is always in both states.  But the organized conscious self is always going to be gravitating towards where desire calls it.  But I suppose that is as good a definition of perfection as any: the freedom to be able to eternally move towards what you are desiring, whatever that may be.  

All desires are just consciousness seeking balance.  When pure balance or equilibrium is achieved, it is seen that the process of balancing is part and parcel of perfect balance itself, so the experience of growth is created eternally anew. Sort of like putting together a puzzle, and then upon completion, realizing that it was not the finished puzzle that you found the most satisfaction in, but rather, the process of putting it together.  
I don't desire the infinite. Quite frankly it scares me.
(04-09-2016, 03:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't desire the infinite. Quite frankly it scares me.

Why does it scare you?
(04-09-2016, 03:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 03:08 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I don't desire the infinite. Quite frankly it scares me.

Why does it scare you?

Because as part of experiencing infinity I'd have to experience all the things that I don't like, like having roaches crawling all over me, while I am buried alive. I'd have to experience everything there is in order to experience infinity.
-----
(04-09-2016, 04:50 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Because as part of experiencing infinity I'd have to experience all the things that I don't like, like having roaches crawling all over me, while I am buried alive. I'd have to experience everything there is in order to experience infinity.

Well, this is just my opinion, but I don't think it quite works that way.  Anything you might identify as "aversive" is only perceived as such because of the elements of "separation" present within the given experience.  In the absence of separation, which is what being identified with infinity means from my perspective, it would mean there are no negative experiences.  Disharmony is only experienceable in separation. It would be perfect harmony, though you might not "know it" even though you "were it", because to "know it" would require the disharmony, or at least some type of separation, to make the relative comparison.  

In other words, while "beingness" doesn't require comparisons, "knowingness" (the level of mind) does require comparisons.
Well said sensei.
(04-08-2016, 06:28 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-08-2016, 05:16 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]

I won't want to come back. Coming here was a risk.

I think whether or not you would want come back will be known when the fruits of your experience are known to you. Sure it was a risk but what if it adds deepness to your soul, which will come to make you love yourself and what we all are more. Help you see greater beauty in all things. Help you shine a brighter light.

Maybe also it was a risk because you were in great need of this experience. Yet the experience can make another one less extreme to you, because you will know yourself more beforehand.
Dolores Cannon had said that she did not want to come back, while she was still alive.

A lady who channeled Dolores said that she wants to come back now, and she will soon.

So her mind was changed. Though the time of karma is nearly done.
In my experience and all the research that followed it a few years later; there is absolutely no risk coming here, there are pleasant and unpleasant parts of the experience but both aspects are ridiculously safe and all other notions are just based on being to zoomed in to see the big picture. Fear of this conceptual idea we call death, is a little Like being in a dream and fearing that you will be less your self when you wake up...
(04-10-2016, 12:25 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Dolores Cannon had said that she did not want to come back, while she was still alive.

A lady who channeled Dolores said that she wants to come back now, and she will soon.

So her mind was changed. Though the time of karma is nearly done.

My understanding of karma is that it is simply imbalance attracting balance, like water seeking its level. Since 4th density is not the ultimate balance, it may be more accurate to say the time of 3rd density karma is nearly done. We will still have the more subtle karma of 4th density to work out, or if we are wanderers, perhaps another density.
(04-09-2016, 01:32 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]The grass is always greener in the other dimension.  The infinite desires the finite, and the finite desires the infinite.  The neverending pulse that causes octaves to both coalesce and then dissolve again.  Of course there is a portion of our consciousness that is always in both states.  But the organized conscious self is always going to be gravitating towards where desire calls it.  But I suppose that is as good a definition of perfection as any: the freedom to be able to eternally move towards what you are desiring, whatever that may be.  

All desires are just consciousness seeking balance.  When pure balance or equilibrium is achieved, it is seen that the process of balancing is part and parcel of perfect balance itself, so the experience of growth is created eternally anew.  Sort of like putting together a puzzle, and then upon completion, realizing that it was not the finished puzzle that you found the most satisfaction in, but rather, the process of putting it together.  

This grass is greener. Though you may have seen this before.

The clouds and the sky.
I won't miss anything. It will still be there.
(04-12-2016, 02:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This grass is greener. Though you may have seen this before.

That's hilarious. I had seen it before, but not for a while. I don't really see the connection, but thanks for laugh regardless.
(04-12-2016, 10:15 AM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2016, 02:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]This grass is greener. Though you may have seen this before.

That's hilarious.  I had seen it before, but not for a while.  I don't really see the connection, but thanks for laugh regardless.

Connection is Love is greater there (in higher D) than it is here.
(04-12-2016, 10:10 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I won't miss anything. It will still be there.

I thought that after posting, won't miss anything. Will be glad I apreciated things and that the memory of them will be forever there.
(04-12-2016, 10:43 AM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-12-2016, 10:10 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I won't miss anything. It will still be there.

I thought that after posting, won't miss anything. Will be glad I apreciated things and that the memory of them will be forever there.

Yeah, nothing is truly lost. We can experience them in higher density if we wish.
If we never parted ways with things, then we'd never meet new things. As such, we would have never met what we can now miss.