Bring4th

Full Version: Trespassers...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First and foremost, I am not racist at all. Just recently I came back from my walk tonight and I caught someone trespassing on my driveway, cutting through the side of my house so he didn't have to walk around the block just to get to the other street.

First off, if you don't live here, you have absolutely no purpose being on this property unless you're the landlord/building manager, delivering my mail, an invited guest, or a LEO with a warrant.....PERIOD!

Anyway, as I'm walking down the alley to my house, I see 3 people walking and one of them starts walking on my driveway ready to cut through the side of my house. I'm like "ahh eff here we go". I said "hey...this is private property" in a very calm tone. No yelling.

The guy didn't even stop.....just kept going. He said something like "man I'm just walking through". I repeated again in the same tone..."I live here. This is private property". And he's like "man shut up!" and kept walking through.....totally just being disrespectful. I didn't say a thing after that. So I get in my house and walk all the way to the front to see if he's there and I didn't see him. I'm like whatever man and walked it off.

The point of this thread being "The N Word" was because the guy was black. I definitely didn't see him since it was night time, but I could tell by his voice he was black. Obviously, I was very pissed off for the total disrespect and I was tempted to say "STAY THE F OFF OF MY PROPERTY YOU STUPID FKN N!!!!!". Obviously this wouldn't be a good scenario and I had my pepper spray with me for protection, but I definitely didn't want a physical confrontation. Now if the guy would have said, "I'm sorry man it won't happen again", that would've been fine. But no.....he had to be a N about it.

Whether you're black, white, Latino..whatever.....I associate the word "N" with attitude, not a color. It's an attitude that declares "I can do whatever I want with no consequences. F you!". This is what happens when you get most notably minorities raised in areas with low income, low education, no father figure, and high crime. Then they just spread out to other areas. I live in Northeast PA and we get blacks and Latinos coming from New York and Philly.

I would have said something if the guy was any race.
-----
i think you're the n*****. (i also associate the word with attitude & not a color.)

my parent's house is on a corner & it's common for ppl to cut thru their yard. my parents don't care. when i lived there i didn't care.

when i would have to walk to & home from middle school i'd commonly do it bc it was a long walk. & no one ever cared.

i don't get why it would bother anyone. well, maybe if a track started forming or something...but other than that i really see no reason to care.
[Image: Observations9.4.15RonBurgundy.jpg]
I'm white as can be but I think that word has no appropriate use. It is a form of dehumanizing.

Attitude you can never tell its source. So what if he acts entitled. Do you know his struggles, pain, fears. The generational fallout for what his ancestors went through.

"There but for the grace of God go I"

If ever there was a LOO applicable quote that would be it. I'm glad you didn't add to his burden by dehumanizing him.
(04-09-2016, 01:00 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I would have said something if the guy was any race.

please brace yourself because my message will speak to your inner most core of being. 
this is no excuse for this type of behavior and it is well to realize though you recognized the potentiality of a threat within your framework of perception, this other person may of been feeling the same

though since the two of you are not aware of your connected reality, you were feeding this guy a fear energy since this guy or other self, was reflecting to you a part of you that you have not yet learned to accept or to love.

Think about it, what if you were someone in a previous life with the same exact attitude? Is that how you would treat yourself? 

It may of had nothing to do with this other self, and everything to do with your own reaction to your other self through your own limited framework of perception (2 ears  2 eyes 1 separated illusion of your mind unconnected to all that is, two hands, two arms, two legs, two feet. )
GreatSpirit Wrote:Now if the guy would have said, "I'm sorry man it won't happen again", that would've been fine. But no.....he had to be a N about it.

Whether you're black, white, Latino..whatever.....I associate the word "N" with attitude, not a color. It's an attitude that declares "I can do whatever I want with no consequences. F you!".

GreatSpirit, this is called catalyst. In the illusory and ultimately meaningless theater that is 3D, this is simply the Universe knocking at your door with yet another rephrasing of the simple question: "Who do you want to be?"

Will you allow the other-self - Creator in disguise - to explore Creation in whatever way He sees fit - bless his journey and send him on His way -- or will you attempt to impose your ideas about how he should behave on him, and attempt to control him into complying with those ideas?

That is The Great Choice.
Great Spirit,

Are you really on these forums to learn something?

Are you aware that us white folk, F***ed over our black cousins not so long ago?

I developed an "attitude" early on in my life because in my eyes, I got f***ed over, by my own parents and peers. A bunch of effing retards, the whole lot of em! (exempting my best friend at the time  BigSmile )

The attitude I developed had nothing to do with my white, caucasian origins. It was primarily because I felt isolated within my environment.

So what are you gonna do, dare I say, fat boy!?

Am I touching a nerve here if I call you "fatty"?

Cmon brother! The outside appearance has nothing to do with who we are. You surely know that much!

No offence intended btw  Smile
-----
(04-09-2016, 04:18 PM)earth_spirit Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-09-2016, 03:48 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]Will you allow the other-self - Creator in disguise - to explore Creation in whatever way He sees fit - bless his journey and send him on His way -- or will you attempt to impose your ideas about how he should behave on him, and attempt to control him into complying with those ideas?

Surely there are more valid choices than these two.

I would think being positive is not synonymous with being a pushover.

Read Gandhi.  Was he a pushover?  He literally let British soldiers knock them into the ground, and then got up and got in the back of the line to face them again.  Satyagraha - the Power of Truth, or Power from Truth.  Got the world's most powerful empire out of his country, he did.  If my brother helps me polarize positively, I have earned the most valuable gift my soul could ever get from our interaction, whether or not he said "f you" as part of it or not.
-----
(04-09-2016, 03:32 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: [ -> ]was reflecting to you a part of you that you have not yet learned to accept or to love.

My thoughts on the matter.
The hardest aspect I had to work on in my progress to self peace was taming the ego. Once you get out of the box of feelings you start to see just how irrelevant these things are. It's all under your control, with no need to blame others.
(04-09-2016, 10:35 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]i think you're the n*****. (i also associate the word with attitude & not a color.)

my parent's house is on a corner & it's common for ppl to cut thru their yard. my parents don't care. when i lived there i didn't care.

when i would have to walk to & home from middle school i'd commonly do it bc it was a long walk. & no one ever cared.

i don't get why it would bother anyone. well, maybe if a track started forming or something...but other than that i really see no reason to care.

That's pretty messed up man. Not cool at all. Call me a n***** just because I don't like people walking on my property? This guy was just too damn lazy to have consideration for other people's PRIVATE property. It's called private property for a reason. Yes that does bother me and I do care. It promotes laziness and inconsideration. I don't live on a corner. He just wanted to be lazy and cut through and he got caught. Aww poor baby!!! I bet you any money if I just walked through his property because I felt like it, I'd be told something. But just because I'm white and he's black and I told him to stay off of my property, I'm automatically considered a racist now. I know how the race card works too.

The catalyst/test offered to me (and passed!!) was that I didn't flip out on or him or escalate the situation. I simply told him this was private property and it was done with. Obviously if he came after me because he was mad, I would've had him running. A good shot in the face with pepper spray usually gets your point across too. I made my point with him though, and I'm satisfied. I was the one who offered him the catalyst.

I didn't give a flying F if this guy was black!! He just happened to be black. For the record Isis...I know plenty of white n*****s too.
You are the one who made it about race, nobody else did. The "n" word is about race, there is no denying it, especially in this context, even if you try to say otherwise.

I mean, what was so offensive about what this person did? He was walking across your property, across the driveway? Obviously trying to get to the next street over? Not even like say, slinking the shadows, peering in the windows? So you presume he is lazy? What if he was lost? What if he has an injury so any few saved steps prevents him from being in pain? What do you -gain- from hassling him?

The idea of "private property" at its core is negative, IMO. In Norway, you can't disallow others to be on your property - others can camp there, etc. No concept of sole ownership of land in such a way.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from a song, "Signs" by Five Man Electric Band (the original oops!):
And the sign says "Anybody caught trespassing will be shot on sight"
So I jumped the fence and I yelled at the house:
"Hey! What gives you the right!
To put up a fence and keep me out, or to keep Mother Nature in?
If God was here, he'd tell it to your face, man, you're some kind of sinner!"
I think pretty much all catalysts boil down to seeing love in the moment and accepting other-self or seeing seperation and rejecting other-self.

So does this other-self in your opinion not deserve to be loved and understood for what he is?
(04-10-2016, 09:56 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]You are the one who made it about race, nobody else did. The "n" word is about race, there is no denying it, especially in this context, even if you try to say otherwise.

I mean, what was so offensive about what this person did? He was walking across your property, across the driveway? Obviously trying to get to the next street over? Not even like say, slinking the shadows, peering in the windows? So you presume he is lazy? What if he was lost? What if he has an injury so any few saved steps prevents him from being in pain? What do you -gain- from hassling him?

The idea of "private property" at its core is negative, IMO. In Norway, you can't disallow others to be on your property - others can camp there, etc. No concept of sole ownership of land in such a way.

I'll leave you with one of my favorite quotes from a song, "Signs" by Five Man Electric Band (the original oops!):
And the sign says "Anybody caught trespassing will be shot on sight"
So I jumped the fence and I yelled at the house:
"Hey! What gives you the right!
To put up a fence and keep me out, or to keep Mother Nature in?
If God was here, he'd tell it to your face, man, you're some kind of sinner!"

I must disagree with your position. IMO, "the illusion of private property" teaches you respect for one another. It's saying "hey, this doesn't belong to me so I shouldn't mess with it". It's called consideration. It was so offensive to me because he showed total disrespect towards me. It's 100% private property and he got caught trespassing and chose to display the retarded hardcore Dr. Dre attitude in retaliation, rather than be civil about it.

My roommate sometimes uses my mouthwash or shaving cream or toilet paper, and we each have our own too. And you what?? I YELL AT HIM!! I don't pay money to wipe his arse, clean his teeth, and shave his facial hair. Ok, I worked for that money to purchase those. The difference is.....if he asked and said, "hey I'm out of shaving cream...can I use a little of yours?" I'd say "yea man no problem". You ask for something. I won't deny you, but you need to play by the rules.

I get your point behind the spiritual and negative concepts of private property.....I DO! But this is not a license to just take whatever you want or do whatever you want. You must also understand that we live in 3D.....you are a human now until the day you pass. Do you think just because I assume the majority of us probably don't like money or capitalism....means we can just stop working and not pay any bills because we don't agree with it? Lol the world doesn't work like that...not yet. If you want to go live on the street, be my guest. Some people choose to live that way, but please don't expect me to give you any money because you chose to be homeless due to your beliefs/distortions.

This whole thread totally reminds me of one of my old friends who I don't talk to anymore...and there is good reason for it. He was what you would call a "wigger". Smokes weed, listens to primarily rap music, smokes menthol cigarettes, lol. Ok....but none of that bothered me. I loved chilling with him at his house. But he was just becoming too inconsiderate towards me and others, like bumming rides from me all the time, etc. He knew I was soft and he would take advantage of that. I detected this however for awhile but me being too nice, kept letting him do it until I had enough. In short, I used wisdom and I never saw him or spoke to him again.

Lastly....being positive doesn't mean you just let people walk all over you.
Not really as a response, was just reminded of this clip I really like on the subject of being offended.
(04-10-2016, 05:11 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I must disagree with your position. IMO, "the illusion of private property" teaches you respect for one another. It's saying "hey, this doesn't belong to me so I shouldn't mess with it". It's called consideration. It was so offensive to me because he showed total disrespect towards me. It's 100% private property and he got caught trespassing and chose to display the retarded hardcore Dr. Dre attitude in retaliation, rather than be civil about it.

My roommate sometimes uses my mouthwash or shaving cream or toilet paper, and we each have our own too. And you what?? I YELL AT HIM!! I don't pay money to wipe his arse, clean his teeth, and shave his facial hair. Ok, I worked for that money to purchase those. The difference is.....if he asked and said, "hey I'm out of shaving cream...can I use a little of yours?" I'd say "yea man no problem". You ask for something. I won't deny you, but you need to play by the rules.

I get your point behind the spiritual and negative concepts of private property.....I DO! But this is not a license to just take whatever you want or do whatever you want. You must also understand that we live in 3D.....you are a human now until the day you pass. Do you think just because I assume the majority of us probably don't like money or capitalism....means we can just stop working and not pay any bills because we don't agree with it? Lol the world doesn't work like that...not yet. If you want to go live on the street, be my guest. Some people choose to live that way, but please don't expect me to give you any money because you chose to be homeless due to your beliefs/distortions.

This whole thread totally reminds me of one of my old friends who I don't talk to anymore...and there is good reason for it. He was what you would call a "wigger". Smokes weed, listens to primarily rap music, smokes menthol cigarettes, lol. Ok....but none of that bothered me. I loved chilling with him at his house. But he was just becoming too inconsiderate towards me and others, like bumming rides from me all the time, etc. He knew I was soft and he would take advantage of that. I detected this however for awhile but me being too nice, kept letting him do it until I had enough. In short, I used wisdom and I never saw him or spoke to him again.

I guess I just don't see the problem. Maybe it's because I smoke weed and listen to rap music, but I don't perceive disrespect just because someone is passing through on "private property". I mean, you don't even own this property, right? So what's the outrage for? Live and let live. If you hadn't been there in that moment, you wouldn't have even known he had passed through, so there would have been no "infraction" or disrespect to perceive.

Your "test" was that you WERE there in that moment, and you had many options. You could have asked him if he needed help, you could have smiled and waved, but instead, you had your hand on your pepper spray. Is that really how you wanted to be in the moment?

I also, personally, don't think it should be a problem to share toilet paper with your roommates, and that they shouldn't have to come crawling like "hey man, I'm out of TP, can I wipe my ass?" to use what is essentially 2 cents worth of recycled tree pulp. But that's just my own personal two cents worth of recycled tree pulp.
I am starting to understand this situation better now. I am sorry for not grasping it earlier, Great Spirit.

The issue here is about personal "boundaries". Not ownership as such. 

The messengers that crossed your borders  have evoked an emotive response from you. 

It's ironic, given your username,  that you seem attached to your material surroundings. It's analogous to something you need to learn, it seems.

But you are soo right! It's unforgivable...

As Carla said. We will be bumped upside the head if we have shadow work when 4th density light arrives.
(04-10-2016, 06:11 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-10-2016, 05:11 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]I must disagree with your position. IMO, "the illusion of private property" teaches you respect for one another. It's saying "hey, this doesn't belong to me so I shouldn't mess with it". It's called consideration. It was so offensive to me because he showed total disrespect towards me. It's 100% private property and he got caught trespassing and chose to display the retarded hardcore Dr. Dre attitude in retaliation, rather than be civil about it.

I guess I just don't see the problem. Maybe it's because I smoke weed and listen to rap music, but I don't perceive disrespect just because someone is passing through on "private property". I mean, you don't even own this property, right? So what's the outrage for? Live and let live. If you hadn't been there in that moment, you wouldn't have even known he had passed through, so there would have been no "infraction" or disrespect to perceive.

Your "test" was that you WERE there in that moment, and you had many options. You could have asked him if he needed help, you could have smiled and waved, but instead, you had your hand on your pepper spray. Is that really how you wanted to be in the moment?

I also, personally, don't think it should be a problem to share toilet paper with your roommates, and that they shouldn't have to come crawling like "hey man, I'm out of TP, can I wipe my ass?" to use what is essentially 2 cents worth of recycled tree pulp. But that's just my own personal two cents worth of recycled tree pulp.

No I don't own the property myself. I am a tenant, therefore I am just as responsible for it as the landlord. I'm the caretaker who pays rent to live here. It's still 100% private property nonetheless. As per my lease, I'm also responsible for maintaining the property.

Regarding the toilet paper issue, I refuse to use anything else but Scott and he uses that thick Charmin crap. Plus, I use more because I pad down my toilet seat. The solution?? I buy my own TP! Smile If we used the same TP brand, it would be no issue and I would actually pay more money since I use more. We also buy our own food too and we do not eat each others.

No lol, my hand wasn't on the pepper spray. My hand was on my iPod with my pepper spray in my coat pocket as usual during my walks and I've never ever had to use it on someone at all. Lol, if he needed help, he would've asked me. I'm not stupid. He was just being a young, lazy and inconsiderate punk who probably thinks the world owes him something. It's not my fault, nor my problem that this person lacks the common sense to know you shouldn't be on other people's private property.

If I just keep letting people trespass without saying anything, I become an enabler. If I see this person again, he will again be told this is private property and trespassing is prohibited and law enforcement will be contacted if such behavior continues. No need to yell at him. I'll let my tax dollars do the work via the cops.

Jade, if you met me in real life you would see I'm very very far from being a tight arse. Nor am I racist. I listen to some rap music too and smoke weed as well. I'm socially liberal and economically conservative. Ok, but in my 33 years of existence, I know how to balance observation and action. At least  I think I do. I know when behaviors are not to be tolerated and when proper action needs to be taken to correct the problem. I'm not sure if you remember a thread I posted regarding my roommate who decided to come home very drunk one night and crank our heat to the max, could've burned the house down and killed all of us, and passed out on the couch. As a result of this behavior, he is forever banned from sleeping on the couch at night. I told him he has a drinking problem and his behavior won't be tolerated anymore.

AND YA KNOW WHAT?? BECAUSE OF THAT HE NOW HAS GREATLY REDUCED HIS DRINKING AT HOME AND DOES NOT SLEEP ON THE COUCH AT NIGHT!

You don't have to slam your foot down. Just enough to make your point.
*Embracing the mystery*

An immediate habit of assuming that nothing is as it seems.

Then I will start observing and waking up within my dreams.

As soon as I assume I know what is going on.

that is a sure sign that I am looking with finite eyes.

rather than with awareness that never dies.

As in totality.

every assumed explanation creates a gibberish reality.

Potentially confused with factuality.

delusion of sanity.

When you think about it.

it´s a kind of self imposed distortion mistaken for clarity.

Relax, it´s all just an expression.

Apply meaning at your discretion.

We all shine meaning like the sun.

Infusing this world with stories,

where there is none.

*Sending green healing light to illuminate you and your path*
(04-10-2016, 09:22 PM)Raz Wrote: [ -> ]
*Embracing the mystery*

An immediate habit of assuming that nothing is as it seems.

Then I will start observing and waking up within my dreams.

As soon as I assume I know what is going on.

that is a sure sign that I am looking with finite eyes.

rather than with awareness that never dies.

As in totality.

every assumed explanation creates a gibberish reality.

confused with factuality.

delusion of sanity.

When you think about it.

it´s a kind of self imposed distortion mistaken for clarity.

Relax, it´s all just an expression.

Apply meaning at your discretion.

We all shine meaning like the sun.

Infusing this world with stories,

where there is none.

*Sending green healing light to illuminate you and your path*

I appreciate that man! Thank you!

The Matrix can be a B sometimes. I know its not "real." Applying that in everyday 3D illusory life can be quite bothersome, let alone challenging.
Private property doesn't teaches respect and consideration. In fact it is quite the opposite. It formats people into believing they actually own pieces of matter over other pieces of matter over people. It is like basic illusion of separation and is really absurd. Nothing in this world belongs to anyone. Everything is just rented then surrendered. Moreover if one thinks he owns something because he exchanged money for it that is litterally absurd. When money owns that much of your life, you become the property. What you own end up owning you.

If respect and consideration really is what you are all about, how about inviting this ''not a n*****'' guy to your property and teach him what consideration and respect really is all about.
(04-11-2016, 02:59 AM)matrix_drumr Wrote: [ -> ]Private property doesn't teaches respect and consideration. In fact it is quite the opposite. It formats people into believing they actually own pieces of matter over other pieces of matter over poeple. It is like basic illusion of separation and is really absurd. Nothing in this world belongs to anyone. Everything is just rented then surrendered. Moreover if one thinks he owns something because he exchanged money for it that is litterally absurd. When money owns that much of your life, you become the property. What you own end up owning you.

If respect and consideration really is what you are all about, how about inviting this ''not a n*****'' guy to your property and teach him what consideration and respect really is all about.

You guys aren't being practical. Can we all please be practical for once????? Just stay off my property! OMG, how hard is that??

It's said the greatest lesson us Pisceans have to learn....IS TO LEARN TO SAY NO!!!

[Image: when-i-say-stay-off-my-lawn-stay-the-hel...668934.jpg]
Unless you realise the absurdity of owning something you will never be free. As long as you believe you own something you are the one who gets owned. That's as practical as it goes. This situation is an issue between you and yourself not between you and a ''not a n***** guy.'' This guy is just there to offer catalyst so you can evolve. You can either accept the catalyst or reject it. There is no problem if you reject it as there will be other occurences. But there is more at stake than just property. As long as you focus on property you miss the point of this.
If you have to preface a post with "I'm not racist, but..."

You are very racist.
You are not here to understand why a guy walked on your property you are here to understand why it angers you.
GreatSpirit Wrote:You guys aren't being practical. Can we all please be practical for once?????

It's possible to be practical in an STO way, in an STS way, or in a sinkhole-of-indifference way.

"Practical" can also mean different things. Practical with respect to what goal? In other words: what do you value more, and what are you willing to sacrifice to get it?

If the main goal is to not have him walk through your property, then your actions are very practical. He probably won't, but someone else probably will in his place.

If your goal is to find happiness and peace, closer harmony God's unconditional love, which is the reason we as spiritual beings choose to come to Earth in the first place - then possibly another set of reactions would be more practical.
(04-10-2016, 07:34 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote: [ -> ]That's pretty messed up man. Not cool at all. Call me a n***** just because I don't like people walking on my property?

I didn't call you a n***** just bc you don't like people walking on your property. I can understand not wanting that. I called you a n***** primarily to make myself laugh but also for the same reason you thought the black guy deserved to be called that: the unloving/rude/inconsiderate attitude.

For what it's worth, I apologize for calling you that. Maybe you didn't deserve to be called that...but if you didn't deserve to be called that then neither did the guy that walked through your property, imo.

Did you consider how much worse he could have reacted? He could have ignored you, called you names, tried to start physical fight, showed you his middle finger, etc, but instead he chose to assure you he was just walking thru.

I'm sure he understood right away that you were bothered by him being in your yard & he probably planned to not do it again. I doubt it was necessary to repeat the "private property" thing to him & I really don't blame him for being like, "shut up man!"

I don't think he deserved to be called a "stupid fucking n*****" for what he did or how he chose to respond to you. I commend you for not calling him that to his face but I still feel like you could have handled the situation better than you did.

If it bothered me for people to walk thru my yard & I caught it happening I probably would consider that it could be the person's 1st & last time doing it & wait until I was certain it was a repeating offense before saying anything or calling the cops - so as to not put myself (or my property) in any unnecessary danger.

I'm glad you chose to change the title of this thread, btw, bc it seemed very not fitting.
Pages: 1 2