Bring4th

Full Version: Social memory complex = merged or souls reunited as one
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Theoretically could 2,3 or 4 souls make a social memory complex?
I assume it has to start somewhere. Would that s.m.c keep growing or eventually unite with another s.m.c.?

I have been led to trust I am already part of a very small group soul. Not soul group which also exist but within that a unified group soul. I hadn't considered that till having been led in meditation.

I wonder at what point that would occur. unification of souls

If all time is now wouldn't that mean I could be part of a tiny smc, yet simultaneously be fully merged at another level with all that is? I seem to only have contact/awareness at this point of the tiny s.m.c. However with the veil I guess I could just only be letting myself be aware of the one point of unification.

If I miss placed this thread please move it. I posted here for a strictly LOO understanding.
Thank you
Well, it's possible the whole Earth could be a SMC, when taking the subconscious into account. It's the collective unconscious, or collective consciousness.
We are all part of the one, hence we are all part of a social memory complex, and then there are endless subdivisions within subdivisions.  Perhaps some are part of the social memory complex of Ra, perhaps some are part of a different social memory complex.  And then you have the higher self, which could be similar to a social memory complex for other versions of yourself (parallel incarnations). We also have things like the cosmic mind, the racial mind, the social mind and so on.  

But basically the only difference is that for beings on higher densities, the social memory complex is conscious. So the process of forming a social memory complex is essentially the process of making it conscious, because it is already there unconsciously in potential form.