Bring4th

Full Version: lawofone.info now has audio
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Whoa, not sure when Tobey dropped this, but within each question/answer you can now listen directly to the audio of the Ra contact!  There's a little "play" triangle next to each q/a pair.  I haven't heard most of this and it sheds some light on how much patience one must have had to communicate with those of Ra.

[Image: CfsN3HJWEAAxDRT.jpg:large]
Tried both Chrome and Firefox and I don't see the triangle. Any ideas?
I also don't see the play buttons... I once downloaded the Ra material in audio format to listen to while I design, but it was some "machine read" type of audio, and while I appreciate the effort, the machine was a bit off putting...no emotion, or pauses...and so on...

I love the original tape recordings with Carla's voice, but I only have a few of them.
Jim has recently done a "human" reading of all of the text, which is being formatted/etc, and should be available in the future, as something for everyone to look forward to. Smile
@Stranger, @YinYang,

try scrolling to the bottom of this page (Session 13): http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=13&au=1

then hit CTRL-F (Find): "Show Audio"

click that link.

Then you should see the play triangles.
Apparently this has been around for a while.

Bet I only saw it once I was using a browser with the right HTML5 audio support or something. 
jeremy6d
Whoa, not sure when Tobey dropped this, but within each question/answer...

Well, except sessions 28-41
Hey it's the original audio! Whoo-hooo! Thanks to whomever is responsible for this!
for those that do not see audio, if you click on the "Show audio" link at the bottom of a session it should restore the audio.