Bring4th

Full Version: Dr. Michael Newton's Books
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone here ever read the books "Journey of Souls", "Destiny of Souls" or "Memories of the Afterlife" by Dr. Michael Newton?

What are your all's thoughts about what they say?

I just got done reading all three of them and I feel that the afterlife scenarios described, consistently by around 7000 people over the years of Dr. N's practice, seem compelling.

For me, It's like I intuitively feel that the afterlife scenarios described, or something similar, are what it's going to be like when my, and our, time comes. And that's actually good news Smile
Yeah they were an early inspiration on my spiritual journey, I absolutely love those books. They match well with what I've learned since, so in my mind they are very legitimate - and his research methods are plausible as well.
Anita Moorjani also described her temporary death experience in a way that seemed to resemble quite closely what Ra have hinted.
I have yet to read the books but I have watched the interviews of him on you tube. Those interviews alone sufficed for me, personally, with regards to his authenticity.
Yeah, I have read the first two you mentioned. Don't remember much though. Am also reading Dolores Cannon's Between Death and Life. It talks about a school in the afterlife. Other sources say that there's plenty of recreation, and sometimes you can get jobs, such as a healer, or a musician.
(04-12-2016, 08:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I have read the first two you mentioned. Don't remember much though. Am also reading Dolores Cannon's Between Death and Life. It talks about a school in the afterlife. Other sources say that there's plenty of recreation, and sometimes you can get jobs, such as a healer, or a musician.

In Newtons books, he says there are schools, libraries, and advanced souls teaching other souls how to do a number of specialty jobs. Those teaching healing are common, as well as those teaching other souls the many ways in which they can work with energy.

While it seems that a good amount of info about what the spirit world is like for souls, there is a limit as to what can be learned through LBL hypnotherapy. If Dr. Newton probed his clients for too much information, they would simply say, "I cannot tell you", as if they were following a universal code of non-disclosure of certain info or something.

Fine by me though. It's enough to know that there is love, compassion and understanding there, and that there are beings who work with all human souls in that way to help them evolve.
I enjoyed the books a lot and I know from Jim's blog that they were a huge comfort to Carla and Jim toward the end of Carla's life.
My mom spent $300 for a QHHT session, and she couldn't go under. They tried again the next day and still no results. But my mom anyway spent $1000 to learn this course, despite it not working for her, just from testimonials. QHHT works with past lives too.
These books were probably among some of the first ones I've read when I started seeking. Absolutely loved it.
I've read quite a few books on the afterlife. I had a hypnotic regression that told me to stop reading those beyond death books and focus on the current life.