Bring4th

Full Version: Unblocking our green ray center.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Love this lady!

So this is worth noting: Teal outright rejects the idea of balancing chakras, calling it an attempt to find equilibrium through control. She also says it's incorrect to think of a chakra as "too open" or "too closed". She says that opening the heart chakra fully achieves automatic equilibrium.

I can't decide whether what she's saying is congruent with the Confederation approach to the chakras or not. On the one hand, she discusses the popular idea that co-dependent relationships are a result of over-activated heart chakras, and says that these are much more about red and yellow ray issues. I certainly agree with her there! Additionally, there's also a lot of resonance with me, at least, in her contention that opening the heart is good work regardless of balancing simply because most of us are not overactivated in the heart, so that would tend to move most of us closer to balance anyway. I agree with her as well that you certainly shouldn't have "fear" about opening your chakras. Maybe balancing is more advanced work than she cares to address.

That said, I don't really understand why she'd be so against the act of balancing chakras. The Confederation sources definitely talk about opening the heart before the lower chakras are balanced as a problematic endeavor. Now again, this might apply more to somebody on the adept's path and less to somebody, y'know, watching a youtube video about chakras. I don't know, but wanted to throw this out there and get other's views.

I'm still enjoying the video a lot, so thanks for posting it Nicholas!
I'm not familiar with Teal's personal philosophy but I think I can sort-of see the method to her madness as you describe it. She's likely trying to reach as many as she can that are "unpolarized" to get them over the 51% threshold, which probably for most people requires abandoning a huge amount of self-judgement. The rest of us are a little further along in the process where we are consciously "self-editing" but we have already moved past self-judgement and into an open heart. She's likely trying to get to people who need to get that heart opened, period. Obviously this requires some balancing of the lower chakras but, it's possible to do in a less-conscious fashion than the way a lot of us do, and it's true that even the process of balancing the chakras in and of itself without starting with an open heart can lead one down more uncertain energetic paths.

Carla was overactivated in the heart, and this caused her problems because she was doing high-magical work but was still unable to open the indigo with regularity. For the average person, it's probably true that an overactive heart chakra wouldn't be quite as detrimental. But, at the same time, heart chakra imbalances are important to note, IMO, and to dismiss them so thoroughly is inaccurate.
I love sending green-ray energy. And receiving it in an energy exchange.

Thanks Jade for telling us that it requires one to get past self-judgment.
Upon further reflection, this difference between her stated approach and the Confederation approach may simply be one of wording. Discipline is often thought to be a kind of abject control, but I don't think this gets to the kind of discipline of the personality Ra stresses. And the negative connotations she gives the concept of control seem to redound more to the "forcing things" side than what we think of as discipline.

Perhaps true discipline is an acceptance of self and one's blockages/overactivations so that there is no rejection of the motivating issues that created them in the first place. If it counts as control, but a control that comes from harmony and a genuine apprehension of the self, not from forcing the self into a shape or energetic configuration. So you're not going to clear any blockages without the discipline it takes to walk the harder path and face things you've spent your whole life trying not to face. But once these chakras are clear, you won't need to force anything, because you'll have the kind of command that comes from every part of your being willingly playing its part.
All I know is that by focusing on my greatest desire with green ray energy, I get a plethora of synchronicities manifesting.
Nobody will accept you like this.
But according to her, one has to be seated on an actual meridian.
Had a kundalini awakening one time and I assure you: the heart center can absolutely be way too open.

The energy will blast to blue and you will say crazy things. Blast to indigo and you will visualize disturbing images.

I suspect this is a cause of lots of hurdles at the beginning of adepthood.

Yes - you can love everyone unconditionally without being a martyr. Just takes some balancing of the heart.