Bring4th

Full Version: Arranging opportunities?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all! I found an interesting phenomenon in the category "psychic greeting". I assume this has been discussed previously. However, in curiosity I wonder what does "arranging opportunities" mean in this context? Did the negatives subtly organize certain entities together and predicted the outcome? Without deeply plunging into the specificity of what happened in Carla's life at that time, could you please share your view on what you think that means? Do you think there were telepathic influences from the negatives, and if there were, how do you think that affected the free will of the ones in the situation? Thank you.

Quote:25.1 Questioner: …asking first what cause or complex of causes has led to the instrument’s chest cold, as it is called?

Ra: I am Ra. This distortion towards illness was caused by the free will of the instrument in accepting a chemical substance which you call LSD. This was carefully planned by those entities which do not desire this instrument to remain viable. The substance has within it the facility of removing large stores of vital energy from the ingestor. The first hope of the Orion entity which arranged this opportunity was that this instrument would become less polarized towards what you call the positive. Due to conscious efforts upon the part of this instrument, using the substance as a programmer for service to others and for thankfulness, this instrument was spared this distortion and there was no result satisfactory to the Orion group.
I only know that I don't STO a lot.
But I have graduated.
So why worry.
Actually, when I consider this again, I have a certain recognition of such 'arranged opportunities'. I have encountered a couple of situations ("random events") that were somehow "off" and intentionally so that the energy of the situations had a tight grasp on me and tried to keep me on a leash. In both cases I was in a deeper psychological state of being, walking alone in the night yet surrounded by the security of the Infinite. It could also be that I simply interpreted those situations in that way, but there was a heavy energy that is recognized most definitely by the biological and the mental self.
Carla had a high-level negative entity directly trying to cause her problems. Ra was saying that it was the one that lined up the events that corresponded with her obtaining the LSD. It hoped, I'm guessing, that she would have a "bad trip" and freak out, but instead, she used it for prayer, had some extended Ra contact sessions, and then I think made love to Jim. So, it really had the opposite effect, but the potential for the "freak out" scenario and anything bad happening from it was worth the risk.

There was a big benefit to the negative entity, that Ra didn't anticipate at this moment in the sessions, that even though Carla didn't close her heart chakra in fear, she was prone to using physical energy in a nervous way, so the quickening of the LSD made her over-work her body complex and expend vital energies, which caused a lot of struggle throughout the rest of the contact due to illness, and then further martyrdom from Carla. So, the in-roads laid by the LSD trip ended up being quite detrimental in fact.
Man, I just read that part of Book V today, weird you pondered the same thing, Verum. I can't speak for anybody else, but it seems easier to consider the hyper-subjective nature of catalyst if it's directly conveyed from the universe to me without intermediaries. And yet, that can't possibly be true of any catalyst, since there must be something positioned in a rather complex and interconnected Creation in order for a subjective perception to occur! I rather think it clarified to me how intricately interwoven this illusion is that it can behave this way. And it means that I'm radically responsible for my actions, not simply when I'm responding to straightforward negatively-perceived phenomena, but also in a much more totalizing way towards seemingly neutral or positive events. That sure is daunting; good thing it's not a puzzle I'm expected to solve, but only one I'm supposed to love. Cheers on the great thread!
(04-19-2016, 06:52 PM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Carla had a...

Thank you, Jade. I appreciate it a lot. I like to play with the knowledge of the dynamics of how all events are essentially intervowen in each other in subtle and intelligent changing patterns. I deepen into parallel circumstances, and as I zoom in further, I see a reality where the Ra Material is incomplete or unpublished, another where there is no Bring4th, then another where some few try to convince the many of the partial LOO and another where Don lived longer. And with these considerations I begin to truly understand the significance and importance of what L/L Research did and still do to a great extent. There are many in these forums who were shocked in awe by Ra's wisdoms, and, in recognizing something hazy and familiar, began accelerating their polarization and learning more intensely, and that has helped the collective reality tremendously in so many ways. I am glad the instrument was not "dissarranged" by the negatives, for had that been the case, I would not be writing this post BigSmile
What I sometimes ponder, is how seemingly "accidental" things are, and then somehow it was meant to be. Like Carla, Don and Jim preparing for this work in previous incarnations, and how serendipitously they met each other. What if Jim didn't switch on his radio while he was living in his cabin, and heard Carla and Don's interview? What if Carla didn't date that guy who was a student of Don? It sometimes just seems so accidental, like one little infinitesimal possibility in an infinite sea of possibilities...
(04-20-2016, 02:15 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]What I sometimes ponder, is how seemingly "accidental" things are...

Very nice post, YinYang. It is my understanding that pre- and post-incarnate plans are not altered significantly if one 'misses the signal' once or a few times. I believe that throughout our lives there are subtle hints and guidance towards our optimal and planned path, but we miss many of them while getting the others. And the unconscious mind already knows the plans, thus influencing the conscious self. I have imagined that those of the similar vibration or endeavor are already connected to each other by an indestructible thread, across the world, and it is only a matter of personal harmonization, that is, getting the signals and acting upon them, that the outer synchronicity follows automatically. There are always different pathways that lead to the climaxes of our play. Life is improvisation, no? If one major pathway is cancelled, another one is created inevitably, or one might follow certain sets of minor pathways to find the major pathway again. To the 3D mind these pathways of synchronicity and utter surprise seem coincidental or random where they were already included in the collective original thought.
Great thread! Likes all around.

(04-19-2016, 06:03 PM)Verum Occultum Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder what does "arranging opportunities" mean in this context? Did the negatives subtly organize certain entities together and predicted the outcome? Without deeply plunging into the specificity of what happened in Carla's life at that time, could you please share your view on what you think that means? Do you think there were telepathic influences from the negatives, and if there were, how do you think that affected the free will of the ones in the situation? Thank you.

A good question that perplexes me as well. I have a hard time imagining discarnate negative sources cleverly orchestrating human events on the ground, at least to the extent that the negative entities become puppet masters, and we - or those of us susceptible to their instructions - the puppets.

There is another moment in Earth's history where Ra identifies behind-the-scenes negative influence for reasons not dissimilar to their attempt to thwart the Ra Contact:

[/url]
Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=17]17.16 Questioner: When Jesus of Nazareth incarnated was there an attempt by the Orion group to discredit him in some way?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

17.17 Questioner: Can you tell me what the Orion group did in order to try to cause his downfall?

Ra: I am Ra. We may describe in general what occurred. The technique was that of building upon other negatively oriented information. This information had been given by the one whom your peoples called “Yahweh.” This information involved many strictures upon behavior and promised power of the third-density, service-to-self nature. These two types of distortions were impressed upon those already oriented to think these thought-forms.

This eventually led to many challenges of the entity known as Jesus. It eventually led to one, sound vibration complex “Judas,” as you call this entity, who believed that it was doing the appropriate thing in bringing about or forcing upon the one you call Jesus the necessity for bringing in the third-density planetary power distortion of third-density rule over others.

This entity, Judas, felt that, if pushed into a corner, the entity you call Jesus would then be able to see the wisdom of using the power of intelligent infinity in order to rule others. The one you call Judas was mistaken in this estimation of the reaction of the entity, Jesus, whose teach/learning was not oriented towards this distortion. This resulted in the destruction of the bodily complex of the one known as Jesus to you.

Here Ra describes a "technique" that includes only the seeding of information, and the, I presume, fanning of the subsequent flames, thereby fostering an environment whereby one such as Judas might adopt a position of using power to rule, and then attempt to force Jesus into the position. (This event, its characters and dynamics, all seem rich with philosophical allegory.)

In the case of delivering unto Carla the opportunity to ingest LSD . . . I can't imagine that those friends of hers who offered this opportunity had anything but love in their hearts, and the basic desire of sharing that we've all seen among friends who want simply to share a good high.

So what role did STS forces play in that outcome?

I can only speculate but perhaps they saw the availability of the substance, and the possibility of it being delivered to Carla, and transmitted subtle promptings to the actors on that particular stage.

. . .

The difficulty and danger with notions like this is that it might reinforce paranoiac delusions of those who interpret their immediate world, or the world at large, as one which conspires against them in the attempt to trick, steal, enslave, limit, etc.

I think events like these in the Law of One need balanced with a greater understanding of the full ramifications of free will.

(04-20-2016, 02:15 AM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]What I sometimes ponder, is how seemingly "accidental" things are, and then somehow it was meant to be. Like Carla, Don and Jim preparing for this work in previous incarnations, and how serendipitously they met each other. What if Jim didn't switch on his radio while he was living in his cabin, and heard Carla and Don's interview? What if Carla didn't date that guy who was a student of Don? It sometimes just seems so accidental, like one little infinitesimal possibility in an infinite sea of possibilities...

Innnnndeed. Well said.

I concur with Verum's follow-up to your post about how we are given multiple opportunities if one or a few signposts are missed. However, Ra does seem to indicate elsewhere (I'm not recalling the exact quote) that opportunities continually not taken will be eventually not offered.

While the events that lead to a successful 106 sessions with Ra seem so delicate and impossibly converged - as you note, do something as simple as fail to turn on the radio that night and the entire contact never happens - I believe, and it's only a belief, that there were very strong undercurrents guiding those three to one another.

Take for instance:

Quote:68.13 Questioner: We have been speaking almost precisely of the portion of the Esmerelda Sweetwater book which we wrote having to do with Trostrick’s misplacement of the space girl’s mind/body/spirit complex. What is the significance of that work that we did with respect to our lives? It has been confusing to me for some time how that meshes in. Can you tell me that?

68.14 Ra: When the commitment was made between two of this group to work for the betterment of the planetary sphere, this commitment activated a possibility/probability vortex of some strength. The experience of generating this volume was unusual in that it was visualized as if watching the moving picture.

Time had become available in its present-moment form. The scenario of the volume went smoothly until the ending of the volume. You could not end the volume, and the ending was not visualized as the entire body of the material but was written or authored.

This is due to the action of free will in all of the creation. However, the volume contains a view of significant events, both symbolically and specifically, which you saw under the influence of the magnetic attraction which was released when the commitment was made and full memory of the dedication of this, what you may call, mission restored.

Coming from Ra, the king of understatement, a "vortex of some strength" is a movement of energy or circumstance that we, from our perspective, would consider quite powerful, even, you might say, irresistible. Though free will, will, of course, has always the final say.

Consider that Jim was pulled, as it were, from Nebraska to settle in Kentucky for his wilderness experience, a distance of about 900 miles (1,448km). And not just anywhere, but the same county wherein members of his regional co-op were also members of Don and Carla's Eftspan group. And that, years later, while meditating in Oregon about what path he should take among the few options open to him (including very lucrative employment), Jim receives/perceives the message loud and clear to "Go back to Louisville. Join Don and Carla" within thirty seconds of initiating his weekend-long meditation quest.

Quote:8.1 Ra: Consider, if you will, the path your life-experience complex has taken. Consider the coincidences and odd circumstances by which one thing flowed to the next. Consider this well.

Each entity will receive the opportunity that each needs.
I was just pondering the other day one of the most synchronously weird events in my life. It was around meeting my high school boyfriend Chad, who I dated for a year and a half...

I was browsing Livejournal one day (it was very common to have an online journal/diary in the earliest 2000s - before the word "blog" was even invented!) and was especially bored, and noticed the "random" button - I'd never clicked this before. I decided to shuffle it, just a couple of times. Within 1-3 hits of the button I came upon a blog with an avatar of a generic looking teenage boy - girls were the vocal majority on LJ, so I thought random must have done me well so I decided to read some deep thoughts of a teenage boy.

Quickly I realized his latest entry was talking about playing a show with some punk bands that were local to my hometown - bands I'd seen before. I thought that was an interesting coincidence in itself, and went to look at his location, assuming he lived in a neighboring state. Turns out, he lived in a suburb 20 minutes away! AND, he was also in a local punk band, and my friend's brother was their guitarist. I'd seen this band play before, but Chad was their extremely quiet, odd-man-out bassist. Another friend of mine had just started seeing Chad's little sister, too. I had a memory surface of a few months prior, seeing him at a show and holding a door open for him. It was really strange.

So I must have been moved to comment on randomly finding his page, and we became LJ friends. We chatted a bit and I found out that even though he goes to a different school district, he drives into town to go to "Central Campus", which was an alternative high school that had higher level/college level courses. I took Japanese class there. He took a computer class (that had two of my friends in it, who I'd stop and chat with almost daily). We were there, every day, during the same morning periods. It was extra weird.

We decided we'd say hi to each other one day. I mentioned to my one friend Mark that I had met a kid from his class, Chad. Really confused and excited, he said, "Chad-kun?!?!" and my brain really broke. Because for those of you who are familiar with Japanese, -kun is a suffix added to the names of, well, mostly young boys, or friends. The more common ones are -chan (cutesy, diminutive) or -san (formal, respectful). But Mark wasn't saying "Chad-kun", Chad's last name is a phonetic spelling of -kun that I won't type out in case he googles himself. Tongue

Then Chad and I met, hit it off, and had a really nice relationship. Then he broke up with me in a horrible fashion (he started spending time with a 15 year old girl while I was on my 3 week graduation trip to Japan and broke up with me when I got back, I later found a photoshoot she had send him of herself in her underwear!) I was pretty heartbroken because it came from nowhere. I did get full-circle gratification a couple years ago from a mutual friend, however, who lived in the same city as him for a while and spent time with him. He apparently lamented often about how wrongly he did me. Most likely because his relationship with the highschool freshman didn't work out. (he was 19 at the time)

So yeah, totally weird. Our guides are probably very grateful for computer-coded RNGs. Tongue
Quote:I can only speculate but perhaps they saw the availability of the substance, and the possibility of it being delivered to Carla, and transmitted subtle promptings to the actors on that particular stage.

Good insight, Gary. Why do we assume that our distortions must always result in some sort of personal catalyst? If our distortions can be energized to bring the distortion-bearer catalyst, is there any particular reason they can't be energized to bring others catalyst? I can't think of any--it just goes against this narrative we (or at least I) usually tell ourselves about the way catalyst works in this hypersubjective, almost solipsistic manner.
Nice thoughts, GLB. That was helpful.
Thanks Gary, yeah, the way you pulled everything together, just makes me shake my head in wonderment at all the events leading up to the contact.

Gary Wrote:However, Ra does seem to indicate elsewhere (I'm not recalling the exact quote) that opportunities continually not taken will be eventually not offered.

Perhaps you were thinking of this, when Don was questioning about life spans:

Quote:Questioner: I’m assuming at the start of one of these cycles there could have been either a positive polarization that would generally occur over the 25 [thousand] years or a negative polarization. Is the reason for the negative polarization and the shortening of the cycle the influx of entities from Mars who had already polarized somewhat negatively?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There was not a strong negative polarization due to this influx. The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building up of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.

And this is an important point:

Gary Wrote:The difficulty and danger with notions like this is that it might reinforce paranoiac delusions of those who interpret their immediate world, or the world at large, as one which conspires against them in the attempt to trick, steal, enslave, limit, etc.

It was Carla's attitude that saved her when she went for a walk and couldn't breathe for about thirty seconds...

Quote:Ra: It is well that this instrument is not distorted towards what you may call hysteria, for the potential of this working was such that had the instrument allowed fear to become greater than the will to persevere when it could not breathe, each attempt at respiration would have been even more nearly impossible until the suffocation occurred which was desired by the one which greets you in its own way. Thus the entity would have passed from this incarnation.
(04-20-2016, 10:58 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]Why do we assume that our distortions must always result in some sort of personal catalyst?  If our distortions can be energized to bring the distortion-bearer catalyst, is there any particular reason they can't be energized to bring others catalyst?  I can't think of any--it just goes against this narrative we (or at least I) usually tell ourselves about the way catalyst works in this hypersubjective, almost solipsistic manner.

That's a solid consideration.

Ra's philosophy places ultimate responsibility with the self. They identify the self as the source of the catalyst, and the one who learns from the catalyst, and the one who is the author of the journey.

What is the self? The indivisible, irreducible unit of Ra's philosophy says that the mind/body/spirit complex is the principal actor.

But, they also indicate that that m/b/s complex contains all that there is, and is all that there is. The intersection of the individual self with the ascendingly greater levels of self is evidenced in the chakra structure. We have inbuilt energies that connect us to the levels of greater self, from groups, to racial minds, to planetary minds. We have various levels of identity all the way up to the All Self.

I suppose that the All Self will get its catalyst as well through the illusory divisions of the individual (m/b/s) selves.

But we needn't expand to the All Self to consider that any pairing of two people, or grouping of three or more, will have some sort of interdependency whereby one entity dishes up catalyst to the other --- such that, as you point out, one entity can be energized to deliver said catalyst to the other, granting both the opportunity of experiencing catalyst.

While each is responsible for themselves, I have to suspect that each is simultaneously a note in a larger musical score that is played, as it were, according to an invisible conductor. Meaning we may relate to one another according some subtle level of multi-party coordination.

(I'm not sure if I adhered to your thought or made a left turn on an unrelated tangent.)

(04-20-2016, 02:06 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]
Gary Wrote:However, Ra does seem to indicate elsewhere (I'm not recalling the exact quote) that opportunities continually not taken will be eventually not offered.

Perhaps you were thinking of this, when Don was questioning about life spans:

Quote:Questioner: I’m assuming at the start of one of these cycles there could have been either a positive polarization that would generally occur over the 25 [thousand] years or a negative polarization. Is the reason for the negative polarization and the shortening of the cycle the influx of entities from Mars who had already polarized somewhat negatively?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. There was not a strong negative polarization due to this influx. The lessening of the life span was due primarily to the lack of the building up of positive orientation. When there is no progress those conditions which grant progress are gradually lost. This is one of the difficulties of remaining unpolarized. The chances, shall we say, of progress become steadily less.

Yep! That's the one. Thank you. Makes you wonder what happens when the "chances . . . of progress" reach their bottom-most level.

(04-20-2016, 02:06 PM)YinYang Wrote: [ -> ]And this is an important point:

Gary Wrote:The difficulty and danger with notions like this is that it might reinforce paranoiac delusions of those who interpret their immediate world, or the world at large, as one which conspires against them in the attempt to trick, steal, enslave, limit, etc.

It was Carla's attitude that saved her when she went for a walk and couldn't breathe for about thirty seconds...

Quote:Ra: It is well that this instrument is not distorted towards what you may call hysteria, for the potential of this working was such that had the instrument allowed fear to become greater than the will to persevere when it could not breathe, each attempt at respiration would have been even more nearly impossible until the suffocation occurred which was desired by the one which greets you in its own way. Thus the entity would have passed from this incarnation.

Precisely.

The word "interpretation" in the following Q&A is so powerful for the same reason you highlight above:

95.24 Questioner: From that statement I interpret the following meaning: That if the Experience of the Mind has sufficiently chosen the right-hand path, as total purity is approached in choosing of the right-hand path, then total imperviousness from the effect of the left-hand catalyst is also approached. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exquisitely perceptive. The seeker which has purely chosen the service-to-others path shall certainly not have a variant apparent incarnational experience. There is no outward shelter in your illusion from the gusts, flurries, and blizzards of quick and cruel catalyst.

However, to the pure, all that is encountered speaks of the love and the light of the One Infinite Creator. The cruelest blow is seen with an ambiance of challenges offered and opportunities to come. Thusly, the great pitch of light is held high above such an one so that all interpretation may be seen to be protected by light.