Bring4th

Full Version: Extremely Free Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
What does Ra mean here when he says that fifth density is an extremely free density?
Why are other densities not mentioned to be so free?

43.14 Questioner: Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray, but in fourth density, is it the equivalent of violet-ray then for the entire social memory complex that must be of a harvestable nature to go to fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although in fifth density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complexes and may graduate to sixth density under these conditions, for the wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves.
I think the difference is that learning to be loving and compassionate is like learning to be consistent on opening your heart regardless of the different situations. Instead learning wisdom depends on the situation. I guess you must experience a whole range of different experience to learn how to react differently instead of acting consistently. It's more about learning the different results of different situations and reactions. That's why 5D serves as a way of balancing blind love and it becomes impossible to be a martyr where in 4D it is likely to happen.
(04-21-2016, 04:24 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What does Ra mean here when he says that fifth density is an extremely free density?
Why are other densities not mentioned to be so free?

43.14 Questioner: Then the big difference in harvestability between third and fourth density is that at the end of the third density the individual is harvested as a function of individual violet ray, but in fourth density, is it the equivalent of violet-ray then for the entire social memory complex that must be of a harvestable nature to go to fifth density?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct although in fifth density entities may choose to learn as a social memory complex or as mind/body/spirit complexes and may graduate to sixth density under these conditions, for the wisdom density is an extremely free density whereas the lessons of compassion leading to wisdom necessarily have to do with other-selves.

The answer is essentially stated in that section you quoted but I will attempt to be more specific than Ra was.

In my opinion, Ra simply means that fifth density is "extremely free" in the sense that the "lessons of wisdom" don't have to be learned in a social memory complex format.  That can also be acquired in an individual format.  I would also surmise that because of this, you also have the option of "hiding your thoughts" to some extent at this level if you so desire.  There is more control at this level over both mind and body.

Essentially, while the other densities, for the most part, deal with polarity in some form or another, it is not really a part of the fifth density curriculum so to speak. Now, they will still be involved in the saga of polarity in their attempts to sway the minds of 3rd density beings for positive or for negative, but the "lessons of wisdom" don't rely on polarization as their foundation.    
Yeah, 5th density is about intensifying rather than polarizing.
Hello Dear IndigoGeminiWolf,

To answer your question based on quote of Ra:

Within fifth density each Being may choose an individual path of gaining wisdom and an individual progress in ‘gaining’ / ‘growing in’ wisdom is a base factor for graduation to sixth density. That is the freedom of which Ra spoke.

In fourth density for example, it is an entire social memory complex effort combined what is a base factor for graduation to fifth density, as “lesson in compassion” require interacting with Other-Selves, therefore lesson within forth density may not be achieved individually.

Within this quote it is also stated, that third density Being may graduate individually to forth density. I guess it is fourth density where Other-Selves are the key factor in growth and graduation process. It is interesting, that fourth density starts with social memory complex emergence and it seems that an entire fourth density is somewhat dedicated to refining social memory complex “bond”.

I am wondering how it looks like in case of Serving to Self polarized Beings. Base for graduation is a combined effort in “compassion toward Self” which is seen as a Creator? How such approach may be “refined” by an entire social memory complex? Or even developed within such “structure”? How acceptance of being some-One’s slave is a lesson in “compassion toward Self” – because there’s always masters and slaves at/on the STS path.

All I have Best in me for You
Comedy option: 'Cause there is no money
But in 5th density, the neggies working mostly alone. Is this mainly to avoid the spiritual entropy, or at least to reduce it for learning the lessons in 5th density?